• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully DA can help you!!!!!

As always...:teehee:

Poor DA, you're my Mika pics private archive...:huglove:

what ive found so far is on stage, at a m&g and somwwhere i donno where is except for in some building :lmfao: and one where its kinda backstage... (looking at hime from the back but he is on stage)

That must be the one, kinda on stage, sort of backstage, looking sadly to da floor...2007 ish, i think...:thumb_yello:

i dont think this is the one cos he is on stage there... but fits the dscribtion

mikadownlo5.jpg

That's the one, Brangie, thank you...:wink2::thumb_yello:

Sorry i lislead you, i thought it was backstage, now i noticed the mic and the stage, sowwy...:teehee:

I owe you some really nahce fresh products whenever you come to a gig in Lisbon, girl, you always save ma butt...:thumb_yello::huglove:

That's the one, Brangie, thank you...:wink2::thumb_yello:

Sorry i lislead you, i thought it was backstage, now i noticed the mic and the stage, sowwy...:teehee:

I owe you some really nahce fresh products whenever you come to a gig in Lisbon, girl, you always save ma butt...:thumb_yello::huglove:

No prob. and i will be looking forward for em :wink2:

what song? flower power super girl? feel like dancing? Human frontier?

YES , that song so cute !! i really can't resist the curls :mf_lustslow: i'm a curls fan :naughty: .. but i can't fall for him , i have to much lovers * imaginarys *

YES , that song so cute !! i really can't resist the curls :mf_lustslow: i'm a curls fan :naughty: .. but i can't fall for him , i have to much lovers * imaginarys *

those were 3 diffrent songs... but i guess youve seen em all :wink2:

probably this one?

:groovy:

:roftl: His hair is so cute :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: i love his curls :blush-anim-cl:

much lovers amazing!! :das:

:sneaky2:

Archived