• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What have you dreamt???

My nightmares are so surreal that it's hard to describe. Demented and insane.

One of them was with blonde 14 year old Mika as the main character, imagine? :aah:

Thats scary!!!!:blink:

I try to remember about pics

fullpiclionhead.jpg

430904835_ad0484de2e_b.jpg

Thats cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

What have you dreamt???

My nightmares are so surreal that it's hard to describe. Demented and insane.

One of them was with blonde 14 year old Mika as the main character, imagine? :aah:

sounds better ... kinda... like the nightmares ive had w. him!

easy... ive had a mika nightmare too...

How can it be a nightmare with Mika???!!!!!:blink::blink:

I cant imagine it!!!!! Only if something bad is hapenning to him I quess.......:boxed:

Anyway I believe you!!!! But you Da!!!! You have a lot of nice dreams with him too!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: Dont complain!!!!:wink2:

How can it be a nightmare with Mika???!!!!!:blink::blink:

I cant imagine it!!!!! Only if something bad is hapenning to him I quess.......:boxed:

Anyway I believe you!!!! But you Da!!!! You have a lot of nice dreams with him too!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty: Dont complain!!!!:wink2:

The 2 nightmares ive had w. him was where he was rejecting me as a bg for one of his shows cos of my epilepsy (that was a dream i had before he said yes to i could be one) the 2nd one was one at a m&g where they took me to some other room where it was only me and him... sounds good though... but he was mad at me and wanted to get things cleared :blink:

And you cant get close to him???!!!!!! That it is so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

Definatelly a nightmare!!!! :sneaky2:

yep! definitevely :shocked:

suuuuuup everybody :biggrin2:

i SWEAR i'm staring at this every now and them then i laugh at me *crazy* :roftl:

imagezup.jpg

aww...why my neighbour is not even close to him? :boxed:

think I've got to go to bed...

yep, but immagine just to see him from very far far away...and nothing else :D

that's a nightmare :das:

and a nightmare about future gig: I can't find a venue, I cant get to the 1 row. I can't see Mika, it's not Mika at all, he sings awfully (:boxed::blink:) - a lot of nightmare themes

suuuuuup everybody :biggrin2:

i SWEAR i'm staring at this every now and them then i laugh at me *crazy* :roftl:

imagezup.jpg

I posted it everywhere I can in Russian sites

I'm crazy about this pic!

We discussed it here, but I want more discussion!!!!!!!!!

The 2 nightmares ive had w. him was where he was rejecting me as a bg for one of his shows cos of my epilepsy (that was a dream i had before he said yes to i could be one) the 2nd one was one at a m&g where they took me to some other room where it was only me and him... sounds good though... but he was mad at me and wanted to get things cleared :blink:

it's your guilty conscience :naughty:

Oh..... he yelled at you???!!! :huglove:

Bad Mika!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

Ok!!! I take it back!!!! We can have nightmares with Mika!!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky2:

Archived