• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no YOU have? or is it only hours? :blink: Im here everyday... i just didnt post much yesterday cos getting ignored 4-5 times in a row while being stressed made me a lil :sad:

:huglove:

ive been away more than that i think :tears:

bad studies:mf_rosetinted:

ohhh that sucks. But how could you survive that? 2 days away from here was a hell for me....:aah:

i know!!

im feeling the side effects now:shocked: includes: cant concentrate on studies, listens to mika music on ipod while at school, tries to hack the school computers to get on MFC :lmfao:!!

i know!!

im feeling the side effects now:shocked: includes: cant concentrate on studies, listens to mika music on ipod while at school, tries to hack the school computers to get on MFC :lmfao:!!

hack the school comp. to get on here... sounds like an addiction :lmfao:

i know!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: It's hard specially at the beggining, apart from "normal" things I discovered my abstinence when I started to write Mika all over my body :roftl: But that was at the begining, I'm better now :mf_rosetinted: When I don't get to come here so often I just have this awful mood :roftl:

12.jpg

33.jpg

hack the school comp. to get on here... sounds like an addiction :lmfao:

maybe:mf_rosetinted:

and i really did...:mf_rosetinted:

i managed to put twitter up LOL but not MFC yet:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:: roftl::rof tl: It's hard specially at the beggining, apart from "normal" things I discovered my abstinence when I started to write Mika all over my body :roftl: But that was at the begining, I'm better now :mf_rosetinted: When I don't get to come here so often I just have this awful mood :roftl:

12.jpg

33.jpg

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats almost worse!!! hahahaha

Archived