Holly cow!!!!:shocked:

He must be dehydrated after every gig!!!!!!OMG!!!!

Its unbelievable so much he is sweating on that pic. can see the sweat rool and drip from him .. but what a view and god i would love to feel and see that! Any mods around... paranoid.gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: Magic pants!!!!!!!! :boing:

very! cant wait to see the piccies one took from that gig especially for me :aah: Other peeps has taken pics and vids. of him shirtless and his underwear for especially for me... :wub2: The sig i had before where he was stripping was one a member filmed for me :swoon:

Its unbelievable so much he is sweating on that pic. can see the sweat rool and drip from him .. but what a view and god i would love to feel and see that! Any mods around... paranoid.gif

Where does he gets all that energy????:aah:

I'm always dead tired from doing nothing....:aah:

Gasmic or not gasmic?

00004mts000066080border.jpg

Depends on perspective :aah:

For me it is ... very ... but maybe I'm alone .. :P

How so?:blink::roftl:

OHHHHHHHH yeah. But it doesnt change that it makes the heat go up a lot :mf_lustslow: me-ow!!!!!!

Hey on the third one with Imma he doesn't skinny at all.

Look as his arm. Yummy....:blush-anim-cl:

Gasmic or not gasmic?

00004mts000066080border.jpg

For me it is ... very ... but maybe I'm alone .. :P

you see when you ask, it's defenetly gasmic:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha because the moment oyu wonde if it is gasmic, you turn it into naughty because it's in the middle, and naughty atomaticly leads to gasmic:biggrin2: that all the science for today kids!! how to turn a non-gasmic into a gasmic step by step!!:biggrin2: next week: how to tell a gasmic microphone from a non gasmic one by their position:roftl:

you see when you ask, it's defenetly gasmic:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha because the moment oyu wonde if it is gasmic, you turn it into naughty because it's in the middle, and naughty atomaticly leads to gasmic:biggrin2: that all the science for today kids!! how to turn a non-gasmic into a gasmic step by step!!:biggrin2: next week: how to tell a gasmic microphone from a non gasmic one by their position:roftl:

:blink: Right ....... :lmfao:

a week with out the gasmic? how could you survive that? I have to give up after only 2 days most...

yeah...those were hard times:mf_rosetinted: only disneyland could literaly keep me entertained:mf_rosetinted:but still, I was thinking of him :mf_rosetinted:hahahhaha

his arms looks great on that one!!! can see his muscles... would love to touch em too. Look so.. too good to be true?

Indeed!But he must be working out a loooot!:aah:

Look at the muscles on this arm!!!!:shocked:

And when he got out for M&G he looks pretty like that:

dy6oog.jpg

This girl on the left actually ruined our M&G:sad:

Archived