And when he got out for M&G he looks pretty like that:

dy6oog.jpg

This girl on the left actually ruined our M&G:sad:

It looks like it :boxed:

But Mika looks good! Love his hair that way! :wub2::teehee:

HOLY COW!!!!!! :shocked: How big is the original piccie? Looks amazing!!!!

1280x720 .. It's from my Lollipop-video .. :naughty::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And when he got out for M&G he looks pretty like that:

dy6oog.jpg

This girl on the left actually ruined our M&G:sad:

yeah but i think she is damn lucky too!!!!! But poor Mik.a Looks like she is pulling a lot.

Wish i had the pic i got taken w. Mika w. my hand on his tummy now! :aah::naughty:

It looks like it :boxed:

But Mika looks good! Love his hair that way! :wub2::teehee:

Unfortunately by some chance she menaged to have 3 pics with him that night and no one knows who she is. Probably a friend of some security guy and I don't get it why Mika has tolerated her and didn't want to take a pic with some other MFCrs and some guys who were eager to do that and he turned them down?:boxed:

can you plz post the original size? would LOVE to see it like that... details :teehee:

Sorry, but I never post original sizes .. :teehee:

Unfortunately by some chance she menaged to have 3 pics with him that night and no one knows who she is. Probably a friend of some security guy and I don't get it why Mika has tolerated her and didn't want to take a pic with some other MFCrs and some guys who were eager to do that and he turned them down?:boxed:

Strange :boxed:

Doesn't sound like Mika either ... He probably was too tired to say anything about it :sad:

All I have with him is this one taken by chance. He got signed our MFC flag:

ofoa4i.jpg

Keti was LG so she was hyper and has lovely group pic with him:

vrsl1z.jpg

And he looks really cute on the both pics.:wub2:

All I have with him is this one taken by chance. He got signed our MFC flag:

ofoa4i.jpg

Keti was LG so she was hyper and has lovely group pic with him:

vrsl1z.jpg

And he looks really cute on the both pics.:wub2:

I look pretty grumpy on the one the group pic i have w. me, mika and 3 other... and i was :naughty:

I look pretty grumpy on the one the group pic i have w. me, mika and 3 other... and i was :naughty:

Yes, I remember your face and I was pretty surprised. But still you have a normal pic with him and I still don't:aah:

Yes, I remember your face and I was pretty surprised. But still you have a normal pic with him and I still don't:aah:

you will someday i hope. Dont give up hope... thats one thing ive learned! Took me 13 years to meet one ive been a fan of for 13 years. But we also hung out for hours, i got 3-4 pics taken w. him. just as many hugs, kisses on both cheeks, "tortured" :naughty: ect.

you will someday i hope. Dont give up hope... thats one thing ive learned! Took me 13 years to meet one ive been a fan of for 13 years. But we also hung out for hours, i got 3-4 pics taken w. him. just as many hugs, kisses on both cheeks, "tortured" :naughty: ect.

i wouldn´t mind being tortured too :mf_rosetinted:

BF is great... and mika too...

i would love to be tortured by them both........:mf_rosetinted:

i wouldn´t mind being tortured too :mf_rosetinted:

BF is great... and mika too...

i would love to be tortured by them both........:mf_rosetinted:

The thins he did to me on stage at first.. holding around me telling everybody who i was and say hi to me... givin me massage when i tried to say g'bye to someone on the phone... ok that was great torture. He said he would torture me. I have pics when he did the stage thingy :lmfao:

Didnt know you knew about bbf :shocked:

My dear Angel I'll probaby die in 13 years.:naughty:

And besides that I'm not the type who' s so attached to that possibility hence if you hope than you get disappointed. That's my experience at least.:boxed:

And what you've done it's amazing:wink2:

But we're not the same. I quit pretty fast some situation that bothers me.:teehee:

And besides that I'm not the type who' s so attached to that possibility hence if you hope than you get disappointed. That's my experience at least.:boxed:

But we're not the same. I quit pretty fast some situation that bothers me.:teehee:

i just checked your profile... you gotta be kiddin. i thought you were around me and Mikas age (ment in a good way) :shocked: Gone in 13 years... i doubt :wink2: You will probably hold on till Mika stops... :thumb_yello:

The thins he did to me on stage at first.. holding around me telling everybody who i was and say hi to me... givin me massage when i tried to say g'bye to someone on the phone... ok that was great torture. He said he would torture me. I have pics when he did the stage thingy :lmfao:

Didnt know you knew about bbf :shocked:

i´m 33 years DA... i know lots musicians apart from mika....:aah:

why do you say that??:shocked:

you shouldn´t play with god......:shocked:

it´s not funny:shocked:

i just checked your profile... you gotta be kiddin. i thought you were around me and Mikas age (ment in a good way) :shocked: Gone in 13 years... i doubt :wink2: You will probably hold on till Mika stops... :thumb_yello:

Thanks dear, but I'm in this sensitive age like I am some teenager and have some fears. It's perfectly normal. And how I could be 30 and have a daughter who's 16? It's a bit odd lol:roftl:

why do you say that??:shocked:

you shouldn´t play with god......:shocked:

it´s not funny:shocked:

I never play with God twin :mf_rosetinted:

I play with myself in the ironical way.:wink2:

Yeah i know... and i also think you sound like soeone in the 20s (ment in a good way too of course) But bfoot havent been that much well known... untill he joined Guns n Roses... and i know ive mentioned him lets just say a few times on here :naughty: But yeah he is great and very sweet and fun. A comment he made today on a pic w. me and him on fb... my dads wife will love it probably :lmfao:

Thanks dear, but I'm in this sensitive age like I am some teenager and have some fears. It's perfectly normal. And how I could be 30 and have a daughter who's 16? It's a bit odd lol:roftl:

I never play with God twin :mf_rosetinted:

I play with myself in the ironical way.:wink2:

ok... but i have a dark experience with dead... and i just don´t like to talk about it...it always scares me... ok.i understand now.. ironical... uuffff....

Yeah i know... and i also think you sound like soeone in the 20s (ment in a good way too of course) But bfoot havent been that much well known... untill he joined Guns n Roses... and i know ive mentioned him lets just say a few times on here :naughty: But yeah he is great and very sweet and fun. A comment he made today on a pic w. me and him on fb... my dads wife will love it probably :lmfao:

i´m 20... at heart!!:aah:

No other kids? So you are just about the same age as my mum :teehee: She is like a teen too. She has been an elton john fan since the 70s and each time she sees something w. him, listenes to him. talks about him or goes to a gig... shes like a teen again :naughty:

Archived