ok... but i have a dark experience with dead... and i just don´t like to talk about it...it always scares me... ok.i understand now.. ironical... uuffff....

i´m 20... at heart!!:aah:

hhmmm... fits almost the age i thought you were... maybe a lil older! somewhere between 24/25

Im still 16/17 inside i think :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok... but i have a dark experience with dead... and i just don´t like to talk about it...it always scares me... ok.i understand now.. ironical... uuffff....

i´m 20... at heart!!:aah:

Me too and that's the way to defend youself. Mika himself spoke about that in the Turkish video.

No other kids? So you are just about the same age as my mum :teehee: She is like a teen too. She has been an elton john fan since the 70s and each time she sees something w. him, listenes to him. talks about him or goes to a gig... shes like a teen again :naughty:

No, unfortunately not. :boxed:

I was also a fan of Elton, Bowie, Marc Bollen etc. like your mum.

But I work with students which are abour your age and younger so maybe it makes me young in my heart.:thumb_yello:

Bye girls:bye: Tomorrow I'm off to the vacations. But I'll catch up here for sure:huglove:

no way DA!!!

you´re too naughty to be a teenager!!!!!:aah:

btw.... my age is in my profile....:mf_rosetinted:

theres naugty gilrz in that age too... just havent meet any on here or other forums in that age that naughty :blink: 18/19 better? I dont feel like 26/soon 27 inside... and i know im not like that sometimes. have heard that mnay tmes :naughty:

Ive checked your profile many times and have thought many times that you by mistake added 10 years... :naughty:

theres naugty gilrz in that age too... just havent meet any on here or other forums in that age that naughty :blink: 18/19 better? I dont feel like 26/soon 27 inside... and i know im not like that sometimes. have heard that mnay tmes :naughty:

Ive checked your profile many times and have thought many times that you by mistake added 10 years... :naughty:

:floor: my wish!!!!!

wtf????

what´s that?????? :shocked::shocked:

:floor:

Mika shirtless w. very low trousers... that maybe is in a pretty good mood cos it looks like he wanna show more than just his chest/tummy! :naughty:

Is it me or does it look like he is un-doing his trousers? :blink:

No, unfortunately not. :boxed:

I was also a fan of Elton, Bowie, Marc Bollen etc. like your mum.

But I work with students which are abour your age and younger so maybe it makes me young in my heart.:thumb_yello:

Bye girls:bye: Tomorrow I'm off to the vacations. But I'll catch up here for sure:huglove:

teacher?

Have a nice vacation. Going somewhere? Cya :huglove::bye:

Will be looking forward for more shirtless piccies :biggrin2::naughty:

Mika shirtless w. very low trousers... that maybe is in a pretty good mood cos it looks like he wanna show more than just his chest/tummy! :naughty:

Is it me or does it look like he is un-doing his trousers? :blink:

i just thought he was scratching :mf_rosetinted:

but i was surprised because he looks "fat"...

ok time to sleep

talk tomorrow.. love ya... :bye:

i just thought he was scratching :mf_rosetinted:

but i was surprised because he looks "fat"...

ok time to sleep

talk tomorrow.. love ya... :bye:

never thought about that . could look like that too. Wish there was a vid from that moment :roftl:

He looks... a lil bigger than he does today... but can be cos of what he is siging... the way he breaths. Breathing n can sometimes make a person look bigger ... but doesnt look like he is breathing in on it :blink:

Take care and sweet dreams! Talk to you tomorrow (if my laptop works) :huglove::bye:

Archived