• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should be there too, with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah:

i hope i will smile next time :lmfao: Know i did on the first one i had taken w. him in March... was one w/ only me and him and my smile was probably VERY big and "nervous" :roftl:

i hope i will smile next time :lmfao: Know i did on the first one i had taken w. him in March... was one w/ only me and him and my smile was probably VERY big and "nervous" :roftl:

I want to see the one you are smiling!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I dont worry about the smile.... I am worrying about the hight.... :blush-anim-cl:

You are pretty tall...... :thumb_yello: I ll be in his waist!!!!!!!!!!! :teehee: (now that i think about it...... :naughty::das:)

I want to see the one you are smiling!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I dont worry about the smile.... I am worrying about the hight.... :blush-anim-cl:

You are pretty tall...... :thumb_yello: I ll be in his waist!!!!!!!!!!! :teehee: (now that i think about it...... :naughty::das:)

I would love to see it too but i havent heard a word from the one who took it. I should have said yes to John to take it and email it to me :doh: Wished a guy who came to ask me out something w. BG/LG in Skive... one who was there w. his daughter who was a BG w. me was the one who took it but nope :aah: I hope i will never ever forget the feeling of waiting for the pic to be taken and the feeling of my hand on his tummy in March :swoon:

And btw. im not tall... im only 171 :blink:

I would love to see it too but i havent heard a word from the one who took it. I should have said yes to John to take it and email it to me :doh: Wished a guy who came to ask me out something w. BG/LG in Skive... one who was there w. his daughter who was a BG w. me was the one who took it but nope :aah: I hope i will never ever forget the feeling of waiting for the pic to be taken and the feeling of my hand on his tummy in March :swoon:

And btw. im not tall... im only 171 :blink:

And now I am even more jealous!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah:

I want to touch him too!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

You are taller than me..... I am 1,58-1,60.......... :biggrin2:

the first one can only make you smile :wub2:

the light in his eyes on the 2nd.... :mf_lustslow:

Yes... so... :wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Yes but he is so cute in the first one!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: I like his teeth in the first one!!!!!!! :pinkbow:

Which one do you think is the most cute-sweet pic of Mika?????!!!!!!!!! No just from the two them!!!!! From all!!!! :biggrin2:

Yes but he is so cute in the first one!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: I like his teeth in the first one!!!!!!! :pinkbow:

Which one do you think is the most cute-sweet pic of Mika?????!!!!!!!!! No just from the two them!!!!! From all!!!! :biggrin2:

ufffff very difficult to choose!!! There are a lot!!!! I have to watch all my pics and then to choose.. :teehee::teehee:

not possible to choose... :aah:

Sorry.... I can't choose!!! :aah::aah: Every pic is cute for me!!! :wub2::teehee:

Archived