• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thx to Elaire14 for this amazing piccie... Thank you so much hun. Love you!

dscn4553.jpg

had to make it a lil smaller cos its HUGE!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Elaire14!!!! I love you too and I dont even know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Thanks Da for mention it!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: Please sent me the original size!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Elaire14!!!! I love you too and I dont even know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Thanks Da for mention it!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: Please sent me the original size!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

you gotta ask her about it. It was one she made for me though but its still hers...

dscn4526.jpg

OH MY OH MY OH MY... i have found my new wall and i need a BIG LONG COLD SHOWER! This is just AMAZING :mf_lustslow::drool: have never seen anything like that before...

Elaire14... you have no idea who much i love you right now. cant describe it with words... im in heaven...

:mf_lustslow:

i screamed out OH MY GOD when i saw it

dscn4575.jpg

dscn4526.jpg

OH MY OH MY OH MY... i have found my new wall and i need a BIG LONG COLD SHOWER! This is just AMAZING :mf_lustslow::drool: have never seen anything like that before...

Elaire14... you have no idea who much i love you right now. cant describe it with words... im in heaven...

dscn4575.jpg

At least you can take a shower... I am still at work :mf_rosetinted:

dscn4526.jpg

dscn4575.jpg

God !! :teehee: sweaty :naughty:

Archived