:roftl: Poor Penny :mf_rosetinted:

Nooooo, poor puppy!!!! Imagine having a "daddy" that is such a dumb! :glasses2:

(indigant)

Burstin my bubble like that... that's so mean:rip _1: I mean after I give you chapters and chapters of nonsence and you burst my bubble like thiis? I coulnd have this one, riiight?!?! :( fine. Let the freakin puppy have it. Even better! Let the puppy write the fanfic now! I'm done with you people!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha XD JUST KIDDIN! about everything hahaha:wub2: good one Elaire! Touché

Glad you like it! :fangurl: I didn't made it against you, just to show how "intelligent" our idol is! :floor:

:lmfao:

Amazing! :roftl:

I know, right. :glasses2:

:floor: Thanks so much! :huglove:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Mika calls me*

Me: Hey!!!! So you missed me so much you couldn't stand it and you're calling! :fangurl:

Mika: No....

Me: :tears: Why are you calling me then ?

Mika: Well, Penny Penniman said I would fall in love with somebody who starts with a "P"....

Me: Yes and....?

Mika: And I know who it will be!

Me: You know? :blink:

Mika: Yes! :teehee:

Me: Who will it be?

Mika: My new Puppy! It starts with a "P" and I'm sure I'm gonna love it! *hangs up*

Me: :blink::aah:

:clap::clap::clap:

Oh god!!! i wanna i wanna!!! I SUPERULTRA love this threaaad!!

Mika: Ummm...hello?

Penny: Heeey theree!!

M:...who are you?

P:...umm...your new horoscope girl!

M: what?! what's that? O.o

P: It's like a weather girl but I can talk to ou about your future! =D

M: I'm not suscribed in any magazine for this so thanks a lot but...

P: Shut up:mf_rosetinted: you'll listen to me and you will like it:mf_rose tinted:

M: (intimidated) ok ok

P: SOO...future says...mmm...virgoo...i think...what do you want to know?

M: When can I hang up?:snea ky2:

P: Shut up:mf_rosetinted: ok future says you'll have sweetness will fall in your life this week.

M: Sweetness as in...candies?:mf_lustslow:

P: Sure...either that or one of your lollipop girls will fall of the stage n.n

M: ¬¬ predict other things please, good ones.

P: Ok mmm it also says "Careful with going to fast".

M: Oh I see...maybe I have to wait more time to make the third album...:wheelchair:

P: NO! PLEASE! I bet this means umm...you should be careful when you run in stage becau...

M: Enough with the stage falling ¬¬!!

P: OK next... "you will fall in love with someone with letter P" hmmm who could that be?:rolleyes:

M: ¬¬...future says I'll hang up right now.

P: OkOk!! One more thing... it says you'll be stuck in a trash can.

M: ....:lmfao: YEAH RIGHT! Like that could happen!

**Mika hangs up**

John: Hey mika! I have an idea! Why don't you start the song lollipop by drumming in a trashcan?:das:

Mika::blink::shocked:

______

hahahaha I'm bored can you tell? hahahaa:aah:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!

youre all brilliant girls:wub2:

*mika calls me*

Mika: say something fangurly to me!! fast!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Me: what, why???:shocked:

Mika: cause im so bored and feel unloved.. people making fun of me falling on stage...:sneaky2:

Me: oooh ok!! you have nice curls and an angelic voice and youre pretty and tall and your eyes are amazing and all the clothes suits you (except rolled up pants) and youre sweet and adorable and lovely and those abs when you take your shirt off and those tight pants and that sweet smile and...

Mika: Kay thanks!! i feel much better!!:biggrin2: *hangs up*

Me: and those hands and that cute giggle and youre now only 3 years older than i am and ive been thinking maybe we could date and it would be cute and i love lollipops and icecream too and what do you think??... Mika??....mika? :aah:

*mika calls me*

Mika: cause im so bored and feel unloved.. people making fun of me falling on stage...:sneaky2:

Me: oooh ok!! you have nice curls and an angelic voice and youre pretty and tall and your eyes are amazing and all the clothes suits you (except rolled up pants) and youre sweet and adorable and lovely and those abs when you take your shirt off and those tight pants and that sweet smile and...

Me: and those hands and that cute giggle and youre now only 3 years older than i am and ive been thinking maybe we could date and it would be cute and i love lollipops and icecream too and what do you think??... Mika??....mika? :aah:

Yeah, he loves you :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:lmfao:

*I call Mika*

Me: :sad:

Mika: What's going on girl?

Me: I'm starting to think MFC is bad for my health, you know, if I don't go there lots I get abstinent, I can't do any other think that is not in MFC at the same time I'm there, I almost spit all my milk a minute ago, and all that drooling and fangurling and smiling at your pics, I'm gonna get all wrinkled, and having to tell people all the times you hurt yourself on stage is kinda demanding, this place can't be good for me, I think I'm gonna quit, no more fangurling, no more talking about you all day long, no more living for you and my MFC friends :crybaby:

Mika: :shocked: Calm down girl! You get abstinent because MFC is the most important thing in anyones life, haven't you noticed? people who don't come here are unhappy and awful, this place brings joy! Make anyone happy!

Me: Maybe, but, but, abstinence is bad, that can't be a good thing :sad:

Mika: Don't moan wife and listen to me :mf_rosetinted: You can't do other things because you can't mix pleasure with other stuff.

Me: Your explanations are getting better boy.

Mika: That's what I wanted to hear :mf_rosetinted: Wrinkles are cool, fangurling is part of a healthy life, haven't you learn the nutrition pyramid yet? :mf_rosetinted:

Me: Nutrition pyramid? Fangurling? Wrinkles? What kind of nutrition pyramid do you have? :blink:

Mika: The regular one:

NutritionpiramidMikafan.jpg

Me: Oh! sure, now I get it, you are totally right :thumb_yello:

Mika: Good, you are understanding how the world works now good!

Me: What about ALL your injuries?

Mika: I don't get injured that much, you are just over reacting for not respecting your nutrition pyramid :mf_rosetinted:

Me: Yeah, you're probably right. I love you boy! I could never quit, thank you for being so smart and telling me how the world works!

Mika: I'm the smartest, it's my pleasure :mf_rosetinted:

*I call Mika*

Me: I'm starting to think MFC is bad for my health, you know, if I don't go there lots I get abstinent, I can't do any other think that is not in MFC at the same time I'm there, I almost spit all my milk a minute ago, and all that drooling and fangurling and smiling at your pics, I'm gonna get all wrinkled, and having to tell people all the times you hurt yourself on stage is kinda demanding, this place can't be good for me, I think I'm gonna quit, no more fangurling, no more talking about you all day long, no more living for you and my MFC friends :crybaby:

Mika: :shocked: Calm down girl! You get abstinent because MFC is the most important thing in anyones life, haven't you noticed? people who don't come here are unhappy and awful, this place brings joy! Make anyone happy!

Mika: Don't moan wife and listen to me :mf_rosetinted: You can't do other things because you can't mix pleasure with other stuff.

Mika: That's what I wanted to hear :mf_rosetinted: Wrinkles are cool, fangurling is part of a healthy life, haven't you learn the nutrition pyramid yet? :mf_rosetinted:

Me: Nutrition pyramid? Fangurling? Wrinkles? What kind of nutrition pyramid do you have? :bl ink:

Mika: I don't get injured that much, you are just over reacting for not respecting your nutrition pyramid :mf_roset inted:

Me: Yeah, you're probably right. I love you boy! I could never quit, thank you for being so smart and telling me how the world works!

!!!!!!! thats EPIC!!! :lmfao:!!! that must be in your siggy!!!:roftl:

*I call Mika*

Mika: That's what I wanted to hear :mf_r osetinted: Wrinkles are cool, fangurling is part of a healthy life, haven't you learn the nutrition pyramid yet? :mf_rosetinted:

Me: Nutrition pyramid? Fangurling? Wrinkles? What kind of nutrition pyramid do you have? :blink:

Mika: I don't get injured that much, you are just over reacting for not respecting your nutrition pyramid :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and that pyramid is :lmao:

*calls Mika*

Me: Mika?

Mika: .. yo?

Me: Heyyy! :wub2: I´ll maybe go to Warsaw for your next show.. ;) Orange festival....

Mika: *paper noises*.... Oh, It´s great to see my fans on every show. I am really happy that.....

Me: :shocked: Papers? again?

Mika: ... How could you know? :blink:

Me: You have to PROMISE me something.

Mika: Me? .. What? :boxed:

Me: You WON´T CANCEL the show! I just DON´T wanna have same feeling as i had with Prague cancellation....

Mika: Oh, that´s it? I was afraid about naked VLOG or living room gig.. :kachinga: And you want only this thing?

Me: Yes...

Mika: Oh,miss you are so kind! :wub2:

Me: Thank you.. :blush-anim-cl: But you know what I´ll give to you :das:

Mika: I doooo :das:

Me: So ... see ya :wink2:

*hangs up*

John: Mikaaaaaaa? You heard that a storm will be in warsaw august 27-30? It´s exactly when your show is.. You can cancel it...

Mika:.....:blink:.......

*mika calls me*

OMG!!! :lmfao: thanx roxy!!!! :floor:

i couldn´t quote all the calls,but all them are gorgeous!! penny´s,elaire´s,A&J... all you are genious!!! :bow:

OMG!!! :lmfao: thanx roxy!!!! :floor:

i couldn´t quote all the calls,but all them are gorgeous!! penny´s,elaire´s,A&J... all you are genious!!! :bow:

yeah.. had to think about the rolled up pants you know:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

*mika calls Rosa*

Mika: what do you mean you dont know if youll make it to Vigo?????????!!!:sneaky2:

Rosa: well... ive got my son and i'm not sure i should bring him and.. :tears:

Mika: NO WAY!!! you are coming!!!:aah: Even if i have to set up a kindergarden!!:aah:

Rosa: ok... erm.. i thought you didnt want me there! i thought you were scared of me:teehee:

Mika: Well, see, the thing is... MFCers are good for my image! The journalists see them all in front row and write neat articles after about how the crowd was crazy and nice and how i performed well!:biggrin2:

Rosa:... ooooh, i see!!!:naughty:

Mika: People fainting gives me 10/10 reviews...

Rosa: im not gonna faint:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: scream:"mika take it off?"

Rosa:nop:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: try to stage invade???

Rosa: nah...

Mika: :aah: will you at least drool????

Rosa: .. oh.. i think i will!!!

Mika:.. good... at least one drooler is gonna look good for the cameras.. ok, see you in Vigo!

Rosa: WAIT!!! i wont drool or anything IF YOU WERE THOSE HORRIBLE ROLLED UP PANTS!!! UNDERSTOOD???:sneaky2:

Mika:.... yeah

Rosa: *hangs up*

Mika:... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, please burn my rolled up pants so i wont be tempted to wear them

*mika calls Rosa*

Mika: what do you mean you dont know if youll make it to Vigo?????????!!!:snea ky2:

Rosa: well... ive got my son and i'm not sure i should bring him and.. :tea rs:

Mika: NO WAY!!! you are coming!!!:aah: Even if i have to set up a kindergarden!!:a ah:

Rosa: ok... erm.. i thought you didnt want me there! i thought you were scared of me:tee hee:

Mika: Well, see, the thing is... MFCers are good for my image! The journalists see them all in front row and write neat articles after about how the crowd was crazy and nice and how i performed well!:bigg rin2:

Rosa:... ooooh, i see!!!:naughty:

Mika: People fainting gives me 10/10 reviews...

Rosa: im not gonna faint:mf_rosetin ted:

Mika: scream:"mika take it off?"

Rosa:no p:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: try to stage invade???

Rosa: nah...

Mika: :aa h: will you at least drool????

Rosa: .. oh.. i think i will!!!

Mika:.. good... at least one drooler is gonna look good for the cameras.. ok, see you in Vigo!

Rosa: WAIT!!! i wont drool or anything IF YOU WERE THOSE HORRIBLE ROLLED UP PANTS!!! UNDERSTOOD???:snea ky2:

Mika:.... yeah

Rosa: *hangs up*

Mika:... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, please burn my rolled up pants so i wont be tempted to wear them

*calls roxy*

me: roxane!!!!!!

roxane: heeyyy!!!!!!!!!!

me: HAHAHAHAAH!!! THANK YOU!!!! :huglove:

roxane: :teehee:

*hangs up*

*I call Mika*

Mika: I don't get injured that much, you are just over reacting for not respecting your nutrition pyramid :mf_rosetinted

:roftl: Love the pyramid

i couldn´t quote all the calls,but all them are gorgeous!! penny´s,elaire´s,A&J... all you are genious!!! :bo w:

Oww thanks :wub2: and now you can go to Vigo, thanks to Roxy :mf_rosetinted:

Now...

*I call Mika*

Me: :aah:

Mika: What?

Me: :wub2:

Mika: :blush-anim-cl:

Me: :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: :boxed:

Me: This makes no sense, right? :roftl:

Mika: Yeah :sneaky2: why? :mf_lustslow:

Me: I don't know what happened with the smiles, they're in the wrong order... :thumb_yello:

Mika: Oh. :wub2: Ok, bye.

Me: Bye *hangs up*

*Mika calls me*

Mika: You like rolled up pants, right?? :boxed:

Me: depends when..:blink: at a walk on the seashore, yes, sure..:wub2:

Mika: On stage..:sneaky2:

Me: You have a seashore there?? :blink:

Mika: Nooooo..:aah:

Me: then why do you want to roll up your pants?? :blink:

Mika: Because I like that..:shun:

Me: Well, we don't..:sneaky2:

Mika: :tears: *hangs up*

Mika: Jooooooooohn, I need your shoulder to cry on..:tears: I have to say goodbye to my rolled up pants..:tears:

*Mika calls me*

Mika: You like rolled up pants, right?? :boxed:

Me: depends when..:blink: at a walk on the seashore, yes, sure..:wub2:

Mika: On stage..:sneaky2:

Me: You have a seashore there?? :blink:

Mika: Nooooo..:aah:

Me: then why do you want to roll up your pants?? :blink:

Mika: Because I like that..:shun:

Me: Well, we don't..:sneaky2:

Mika: :tears: *hangs up*

Mika: Jooooooooohn, I need your shoulder to cry on..:tears: I have to say goodbye to my rolled up pants..:tears:

kachinga!!!!!!