REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or so, and we did it pretty darn good. Maria and Mrs P were really satisfied :-D We went backstage again, and there I met the Placebo drummer who (I think) came to see Mika's show as well!! I am a huge fan of Placebo - still can't forgive my parents for not letting me go to their show tonight:thumbdown: - so I talked to Steve, told him that I loved their music, he was so sweet and friendly, and he said he absolutely adored my Lollipop Girl outfit - so I asked him for a picture, and he was like:"Oh yes, sure" and then Marko took a photo of us. The funny thing is, we were both making funny faces - Steve was showing at my dress and I was like, shocked :roftl:

:fangurl: Mika who? :teehee:

Keti, you should have dumped Mika to go to the Placebo gig! :roftl::roftl:

Oh I see Suzie behind the flag. Who are the rest of the girls?

Annabelle,crnobeli,Daniella92, missgaga..

Why not? :mf_rosetinted:

Did you see the Molko dude, too? :mf_lustslow::teehee:

I love his voice and eyes! :fangurl:

No I didn't! :sad: I wish I had though... I love his voice too! But his looks.. nah :roftl:

Done:thumb_yello:

So great to read these reports and hear such amazing stories!:wub2:

I hope some more of these enthusiastic fans will come and post here on MFC:biggrin2:

Pictures:

4776017822_27d1edc278_o.jpg

Isn't that Shine front row white shirt????:shocked:

Yes, that's me.:roftl: Actually I was almost 52 hours at my feet and I'll send very detailed report tomorrow.:aah: It was one of THE MOST AMAZING NIGHTS IN MY LIFE and Mika signed the MFC banner (Serbian girls) which I gave to him after the show. With heart of course.:wub2:

Tomorrow you'll see the pic, we got back from NS a couple of hours ago...

We were there till the 6 am and shortly after that I had to work again. So I'm drop dead tired, but so happy.:blush-anim-cl:

And only I can say in a few words that I'll miss that night all my life cos MIKA WAS REALLY HAPPY THERE and blown away all the other performers :swoon:

Done:thumb_yello:

So great to read these reports and hear such amazing stories!:wub2:

I hope some more of these enthusiastic fans will come and post here on MFC:biggrin2:

Thank yaa:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/197625/Mika-odusevio-znanjem-srpskog-jezika

It's a article about Mika speaking Serbian. That was really unbeleivable even for me cos he pronounced our very tough accents completely correct. The man is genius.:wub2::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

There're some nice pics here and in photo gallery saying that it was over 30000 people at Mika gig.:shocked: He was announced as the absolutely star of the opening evening. :mf_lustslow:

Yes, that's me.:roftl: Actually I was almost 52 hours at my feet and I'll send very detailed report tomorrow.:aah: It was one of THE MOST AMAZING NIGHTS IN MY LIFE and Mika signed the MFC banner (Serbian girls) which I gave to him after the show. With heart of course.:wub2:

Tomorrow you'll see the pic, we got back from NS a couple of hours ago...

We were there till the 6 am and shortly after that I had to work again. So I'm drop dead tired, but so happy.:blush-anim-cl:

And only I can say in a few words that I'll miss that night all my life cos MIKA WAS REALLY HAPPY THERE and blown away all the other performers :swoon:

I knew my old eyes wouldn't fail on me...:mf_rosetinted:

Thank yaa:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

I'm so glad you had such an amazing time, girls...:thumb_yello:

Keti, Bojana, I'm so happy for you!!!!

Thanks my dear, Keti was really the little star for many reasons and tomorrow you'll read my report cos I was at the spot all the time cos she was mostly in the back stage.:huglove:

I knew my old eyes wouldn't fail on me...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm so glad you had such an amazing time, girls...:thumb_yello:

It seems there's no evidence of me cos they took the pics from the other side and flag totally covered me. Sorry, I'm a short one.:roftl:

But I was very present there, beleive me.:mf_rosetinted:

There're some nice pics here and in photo gallery saying that it was over 30000 people at Mika gig.:shocked: He was announced as the absolutely star of the opening evening. :mf_lustslow:

30000????:shocked:I read in this thread i think that there were 5-6000.:aah:

Shine,you had a great time then!!!!!!!:boing:

Thanx everybody for the reports/pics!!!!:flowers2:

30000????:shocked:I read in this thread i think that there were 5-6000.:aah:

Shine,you had a great time then!!!!!!!:boing:

Thanx everybody for the reports/pics!!!!:flowers2:

Well the press says so. But they play insersts from the gig on the different TV stations and yesterday Keti was speaking about him for one of it, directly from the spot.:thumb_yello:

The reception of his performance, music and himself was over my expetation.

It was huge success!:teehee:

Has anybody filmed Lollipop btw, or at least took pics?

I'm very curious about that too:blush-anim-cl:

55967_exit-publika_orig.jpg

oooh godd I love it! I love it.

http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/197625/Mika-odusevio-znanjem-srpskog-jezika

It's a article about Mika speaking Serbian. That was really unbeleivable even for me cos he pronounced our very tough accents completely correct. The man is genius.:wub2::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

oohh dear god, such a good reviews and comments, I'm so happy...so happy I could cry:naughty: everyone loved it! even the ones who are not really fans, who didn't take him very seriously before...everyone agrees he did an amazing show, has an incredible voice, energy and good contact with audience. I think last one is veeeery important here.

and all familiar mfc faces on that pic in Blic!:biggrin2:

It's been 24 hours now and I still feel like it's not normal to be this happy.

Hi All!

I’m back from my first Mika festival experience :boing:

I think Mika can now conclude that there was nothing to be afraid of : the audince reaction at his first Eastern European gig was massive :yay:

There must have been around 5-6000 people there and they acted like they have been to several of Mika’s concerts already – knew all the words, reacted the right way and at the right time. It was phenomenal.

If you don’t mind, I am not going into details, only mention two things that I will always remember about this gig.

During Happy Ending he spotted someone’s flag in the front row and signalled that he wanted to have it. He showed it to us , then wrapped himself in it. The words read: A little bit of love. There was a heart on it, too and at the bottom in much smaller letters: Croatia. Well, to me it was a touching moment, though completely accidental. Also, the audience singing the song with him was awesome. The other thing I really liked was the LG / BG parade (where he kissed his bride again on the mouth:naughty:). I guess it only meant more to me this time because I could actually identify some of the people, and for most of them it was their first meeting with Mika. I am especially happy for a sweet Russian boy who was basically begging Mika’s mum to be chosen and you could see the happiness mixed with disbelief on his face when he was. (Mika’s mum came to the front row in between the support acts to collect LGs/BGs and had to refuse several volunteers as there were too many willing to be part of the show)

Finally, let me add that I had a great time with the Serbian, Croatian and Slovenian fans I met (most of them for the second time already). I hope that there will be more gigs nearby in the future. If the atmoshere at Sziget festival is just half as good as it was here, it will be a great one, too :wink2:

PS: waiting for the two Serbian girls singing the lyrics to all the songs behind me but never have heard of MFC before to join us soon. :teehee:

:fangurl:

Awww, Suz, wot a report...:thumb_yello:

BTW

Suzie says 5-6000, Keti says 8-9000, Shine says press says 30000...:shocked:

How many peeps were there after all?:blink:

You girls have to get a compromise...:mf_rosetinted:

:

Suzie says 5-6000, Keti says 8-9000, Shine says press says 30000...:shocked:

How many peeps were there after all?:blink:

You girls have to get a compromise...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

well I think it's definitely more then 6-8000 or whatever, but I don't think it's 30000 either, that's the number of all people at fortress at the time, some of them have been at other stages for sure, but this was main stage so, most definitely, great majority of them was here!

looks sooo good anyway!

4776020010_79619d1e9c_b.jpg

well maybe this big numbers are for whole festival, tho i would like them to be for Mika's main stage :)

oh god it was beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

and Katia did film lollipop i think, yep she did! but she's there through the whole festival so gotta wait till next week! :emot-sad: