DVD Tour 2010

Polysemia

I suggest they use the Antwerp show as it was one of the biggest and very awesome:mf_rosetinted:

i suggest Milan instead :mf_rosetinted:

I think Cattolica, it was incredible!:wub2:

I also would like them to use any of the gigs I've been to :teehee: Though I recognize the most fair would be to use a bit of each gig of the Tour. Crosses fingers for that DVD to come :thumb_yello:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love that too. I missed the big shows where he would fly in from the rafters in his space suit. I'd love to see that on DVD. :biggrin2:
I was so lucky to see it twice, Milan and Nice :mf_lustslow:

and I must say Milan was a perfect show

I also would like them to use any of the gigs I've been to :teehee: Though I recognize the most fair would be to use a bit of each gig of the Tour. Crosses fingers for that DVD to come :thumb_yello:

He had different sets in different places, like 1955, space, Imaginarium and flowery Eden, sometimes with variations according to venue size, I'd want to see stuff from different gigs- preferably full songs on the main programme rather than mixed in with the documentary, because I absolutely love the docos, and you didn't get full songs on LiveICM. You'd lose the continuity of the whole show dvd, but I think it would be worth it.

But when I mentioned a dvd before, Freddie said he'd heard there were no plans for one :dunno:

He had different sets in different places, like 1955, space, Imaginarium and flowery Eden, sometimes with variations according to venue size, I'd want to see stuff from different gigs- preferably full songs on the main programme rather than mixed in with the documentary, because I absolutely love the docos, and you didn't get full songs on LiveICM. You'd lose the continuity of the whole show dvd, but I think it would be worth it.

But when I mentioned a dvd before, Freddie said he'd heard there were no plans for one :dunno:

It's really a pity not putting such amazing and unique shows on DVD :dunno:

the best idea... and the gigs where he appeared in his astronaut costume.... were unforgetables... i remember my two first gigs,but mostly the first one in madrid... i didn´t know anything ´cause he first did it in barcelona the day before,and i didn´t hear anything and believe me,it was startling... for sure,the best would be a little piece of every great show... hard to decide...

They were filming for their own website.

Haven't heard anything about a new DVD.

hey don't destroy our dreams :sneaky2:....................:roftl:

I really hope he realease a new dvd soon. As I've never seen him live, a new live the dvd is my only consolation :tears:

Me too:wub2:Crosses fingers:thumb_yello:

I do hope have the Korean show DVD but guess one of the arena shows in April must have been filmed to make DVD things.

thinkin of LICM and PDP are released 6 months after the shows, by inference...the DVD would be released around october....

:biggrin2:

I'd loooove to get a new dvd as well :wub2: The shows were just far too amazing to be lost in memories :sad:

I have no idea where but I've heard / read as well that Mika doesn't plan to release a new dvd :aah: Plus I didn't hear anybody talking about special cameras in any of the report threads :dunno: and you usually notice those cameras that have another task than filming for the screens or for Mika's private use :mf_rosetinted:

I'd loooove to get a new dvd as well :wub2: The shows were just far too amazing to be lost in memories :sad:

I have no idea where but I've heard / read as well that Mika doesn't plan to release a new dvd :aah: Plus I didn't hear anybody talking about special cameras in any of the report threads :dunno: and you usually notice those cameras that have another task than filming for the screens or for Mika's private use :mf_rosetinted:

that filming could be use for a dvd.... i don´t know what mika plans,but for sure mama P told that what they were recording was for a dvd...

by the way... if those filmings are not for a dvd.... wtf?? is that mika wants to see himself again and again,gig after gig?? like "aawwww,how pretty i was on that song.... look,mama,look... am i the cutest boy on earth dancing shirtless on sweet dreams??" :roftl::roftl:

by the way... if those filmings are not for a dvd.... wtf?? is that mika wants to see himself again and again,gig after gig?? like "aawwww,how pretty i was on that song.... look,mama,look... am i the cutest boy on earth dancing shirtless on sweet dreams??" :roftl::roftl:

'Look! Look! That's my biggest fan!' ....... :mf_rosetinted:

'Look! Look! That's my biggest fan!' ....... :mf_rosetinted:

*girls fainting*

mika: :biggrin2:

*girls just screaming*

mika::blink:

*girls just looking bored*

mika: MOOOOM!!! look!! those are not fainting or screaming!! :sneaky2: i need more tight pants,and new loubs... my curls must be more curled next time... JOOOOHN!!!!!! find those girls!! make sure they will be at my next gig. i´ll do all the gig shirtless!!! ok,andy,next dvd,please......

:aah:

Yes, that exactly what I he does with it :mf_rosetinted:

But honestly: I could imagine they use it to check if everything went alright and how everything looks from another perspective. They constantly want to improve so it would make sense :biggrin2:

*girls fainting*

mika: :biggrin2:

*girls just screaming*

mika::blink:

*girls just looking bored*

mika: MOOOOM!!! look!! those are not fainting or screaming!! :sneaky2: i need more tight pants,and new loubs... my curls must be more curled next time... JOOOOHN!!!!!! find those girls!! make sure they will be at my next gig. i´ll do all the gig shirtless!!! ok,andy,next dvd,please......

:aah:

Hahahaaaa, Rosa, you're so funny!! :roftl:

Yes, that exactly what I he does with it :mf_rosetinted:

But honestly: I could imagine they use it to check if everything went alright and how everything looks from another perspective. They constantly want to improve so it would make sense :biggrin2:

yes,i imagine that too... i was just trying to have fun....

Hahahaaaa, Rosa, you're so funny!! :roftl:

:biggrin2: thank you... now that the tour is almost over,we need to laugh....

Me too :aah:

If there is one coming, I'm sure Eden will be on there....the camera men were everywhere :naughty: They kept filming the crowd too which was good!

Oh yes, Eden show was the best!!! This would be absolutely brilliant!!! The scenery and audience... and MIKA of course:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived