Hi Everyone...a newbie from Venezuela =)

lmcasanova2

Hiya! my name is Laura, i'm from Venezuela so let me start by saying that my english is not very good (but i started english classes yesterday, so i hope to improve my writting soon :thumb_yello:

The first time i listened to a Mika's song was about two years ago. I was at a Pub and as soon as Relax started i loved it. I wanted to dance like a teenager lol (i'm 32 years old now)

I became an obsessed fan recently, tbh about february i think. Since then, i have been watching every single video of him on youtube, therefore i feel so related to the song I See You, because i was seeing you guys for months but was (still) too shy to log in and talk:blush-anim-cl:

I am not that good into this forums things...I do not what to say, in fact I'm registered since august 18th (yeah on Mika's B-day hihi) but it took me till now to figure out how to put an icon, for exemple:blink:

Well, that's all for now, hope to start posting soon!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bienvenida Laura!!!!:flowers2: Que bueno es ver más gente de latinoamerica por aqui! :wink2::yay: Dejame decirte que tu ingles es perfecto, y que cualquier ayuda que necesites o te sientas perdida en el foro, estoy a tus ordenes!!!

SAludos desde Uruguay!!!! :bye::bye:

Aww thanks to FREDDIESDOUBLE, Sarah_Lollipop, laura*, ilseh1983 so sweet of you all :wink2:

ce_mika Muchas gracias por tu calurosa bienvenida, espero aprender pronto a usar el foro, la última vez que entré a uno fue hace más de un año y este luce más complicado jeje saludos para ti también :biggrin2:

Hiya! my name is Laura, i'm from Venezuela so let me start by saying that my english is not very good (but i started english classes yesterday, so i hope to improve my writting soon :thumb_yello:

The first time i listened to a Mika's song was about two years ago. I was at a Pub and as soon as Relax started i loved it. I wanted to dance like a teenager lol (i'm 32 years old now)

I became an obsessed fan recently, tbh about february i think. Since then, i have been watching every single video of him on youtube, therefore i feel so related to the song I See You, because i was seeing you guys for months but was (still) too shy to log in and talk:blush-anim-cl:

I am not that good into this forums things...I do not what to say, in fact I'm registered since august 18th (yeah on Mika's B-day hihi) but it took me till now to figure out how to put an icon, for exemple:blink:

Hello:bye: and Welcome to MFC

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

There is a Venezuelan thread, have you found it?

And also you qualify to be a member of the Oldlings :naughty:, come and say hello in our thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24451

Hi Silver, yup, i have found it and already posted an introduction there, they seem to be away today though:teehee: Thanks for telling me by the way:thumb_yello:

Jeez finally i have found a place where it's ok to be 32 years old, that's great :biggrin2:

Hola Bienvenida!!!!!!

El foro no es tan complicado como parece......ya veras....de todas formas si tienes alguna duda no dudes en preguntarme :biggrin2:

Hola gracias por la bienvenida, me parece haber hablado contigo por fb, pero no estoy segura:blink: sobre las dudas uyyy creo que para mañana tendré una lista como de cuatro páginas :roftl:

:welcomeani: yei!! I´m from Venezuela too!!!:partytime2:

Holaaaa me parece que por allí leí que eres de Caracas dime que siiiiiiiii pleaseeee estoy desesperada por conocer fans de Mika, en especial si viven Caracas (pensé que era la única en la cap que escuchaba a Mika, bueno y mi novio, que se hizo fan gracias a mi jijijjjji)

Don't be embarrassed about your age. I am 56 years old, and it took me ages to understand how to do an avator, ages to figure out how to post the smilies etc, ages to learn about the fonts and colours, ages to learn how to edit my posts and don't even get me started on the [COLOUR RED] etc, that tells you everything you've done and is a real pest when it shows up on the posts.

As for the "Go Advanced", I still haven't a clue. If you figure it out, maybe you can tell me how to do it.

So don't worry, you are not the only technophobe on the MFC. Welcome to the forum.

Don't be embarrassed about your age. I am 56 years old, and it took me ages to understand how to do an avator, ages to figure out how to post the smilies etc, ages to learn about the fonts and colours, ages to learn how to edit my posts and don't even get me started on the [COLOUR RED] etc, that tells you everything you've done and is a real pest when it shows up on the posts.

As for the "Go Advanced", I still haven't a clue. If you figure it out, maybe you can tell me how to do it.

So don't worry, you are not the only technophobe on the MFC. Welcome to the forum.

Aww thank you very very much for your warm message, it means a lot! as soon as i can figure out how to do everything here, i will teach you too, deal! :thumb_yello:

Archived