babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true. :naughty:

Good evening. How are you?

Yap. Im glad for not being alone, tho I would prefer I was (and, of course, would prefer not being on this situation).

Yap, not my type of tv show. Btw, have I told ya to watch "Fringe"??? I gave a link to Sarah to watch it online. You loved Lost and this one is from the same guy. Amazingly funny :aah:

Im supposed to get it by May, 27th. But hope I will get it tomorrow or by Tuesday :wink2: Im liking it a lot! I have just read the first 3 or 4 chapters, but I like it a lot (no need to say I like it way more than the movie).

For my dad, that gonna be a nightmare. But it was his idea, so... :teehee:

She is fine. She has already done a few job interviews but doesnt know anything yet. She also said its weir to be there cause almost all the people are smaller than her (and she is not really tall, just 170cm).

No, you haven't :aah: Wow, if it's from the creators of Lost - I'm on it haha. And The Office if getting to an end, so I need to find what to watch after. Gonna check Fringe out :naughty: What is it about?

Hope you get it by now. I love it so much :wub2: Glad you like that book. And how's the movie, cuz I haven't seen it. YET hehe :naughty:

I'm so glad or your sis. And seem she's doing really great! Haha, she's just like me! Sometimes it sucks to short person :aah:

No, you haven't :aah: Wow, if it's from the creators of Lost - I'm on it haha. And The Office if getting to an end, so I need to find what to watch after. Gonna check Fringe out :naughty: What is it about?

Hope you get it by now. I love it so much :wub2: Glad you like that book. And how's the movie, cuz I haven't seen it. YET hehe :naughty:

I'm so glad or your sis. And seem she's doing really great! Haha, she's just like me! Sometimes it sucks to short person :aah:

You must! Fringe is about an FBI agent who must solve weird crimes with a crazy scientist and his sexy son :das: The kind of crimes they solve are things like: tons of people who dies at the same time for unusual causes, pyrokinesis and things like that.

I got it a few days back. Havent started it yet cause Im reading 2 books at the time, so... And "the time traveler's wife" movie was a ****. At least, for me. I cant remember even a thing about it...

I will let her know :wink2: Well, she is not so tall, but seems like everyone round there is round 150cmts...

It's not a great situation to be in.

Yap, hope we can find something better soon.

You must! Fringe is about an FBI agent who must solve weird crimes with a crazy scientist and his sexy son :das: The kind of crimes they solve are things like: tons of people who dies at the same time for unusual causes, pyrokinesis and things like that.

I got it a few days back. Havent started it yet cause Im reading 2 books at the time, so... And "the time traveler's wife" movie was a ****. At least, for me. I cant remember even a thing about it...

I will let her know :wink2: Well, she is not so tall, but seems like everyone round there is round 150cmts...

Mmm.. sounds interesting since, I suppose, the crimes are extraordinary. That's good, cuz I'm kinda sick of CSI stuff..

Oh, that's too bad that the films sucked. Sounds like it's not worth my time :blink: I watched the Score today (woth Edward Norton ofcourse :naughty: ) and it was brilliant! Really underrated I'd say.

I bet it's weird for her to be tallest one :naughty: Say Hi from me the next time you'll talk with her :huglove:

I've just been offered longer hours at works so things should pick up.

If its good for you, just do it ;)

Hello sweet peeps!:bye:

Hiya!!!

Mmm.. sounds interesting since, I suppose, the crimes are extraordinary. That's good, cuz I'm kinda sick of CSI stuff..

Oh, that's too bad that the films sucked. Sounds like it's not worth my time :blink: I watched the Score today (woth Edward Norton ofcourse :naughty: ) and it was brilliant! Really underrated I'd say.

I bet it's weird for her to be tallest one :naughty: Say Hi from me the next time you'll talk with her :huglove:

Yap, same for me. Im tired of all the CSI or related stuff, needed something different and this one is great.

I thought it was gonna be good, but after watching it I felt like I loose my time. I bought the book and didnt knew it was from that movie...

I love "The Score"!! One of my fave Norton movies ;) Now I wanna watch "Swim Kids" again. And "Death poets society".

Yap, I bet so too. I will ;)

Yap, same for me. Im tired of all the CSI or related stuff, needed something different and this one is great.

I thought it was gonna be good, but after watching it I felt like I loose my time. I bought the book and didnt knew it was from that movie...

I love "The Score"!! One of my fave Norton movies ;) Now I wanna watch "Swim Kids" again. And "Death poets society".

Yap, I bet so too. I will ;)

Ok, then can't wait to start watching it :wink2: Doest it ha any actors from Lost? :teehee:

Sorry to hear that.. Now I'm downloading "Everyone says I love you" by Woody Allen with Edward Norton. Can't wait to see Ed singing, cuz it's a musical, as I heard, but it gonna take ages to download :sad:

Yes, "The Score" now one of my fav Ed films as well!!! You know, if not Ed, I would have missed such a good film!

Haven't seen any of those films :teehee:

:huglove:

How are you doing??:wub2:

Im fine tho I havent lept during the whole night and, also, have a sick eye :boxed:

Ok, then can't wait to start watching it :wink2: Doest it ha any actors from Lost? :teehee:

Sorry to hear that.. Now I'm downloading "Everyone says I love you" by Woody Allen with Edward Norton. Can't wait to see Ed singing, cuz it's a musical, as I heard, but it gonna take ages to download :sad:

Yes, "The Score" now one of my fav Ed films as well!!! You know, if not Ed, I would have missed such a good film!

Haven't seen any of those films :teehee:

:huglove:

Yap, it has one, but wont tell ya who he/she is :aah: You will find it soon (when you start watching the show).

I loved that movie. He is not the best singer ever, but... he is so sweet! Btw, have you seen "Rounders" and "Keeping the faith"??? You must do, those are on my fave Norton movies list too :teehee:

I remember I watched it cause Robert de Niro is on. Didnt knew it had Ed too :aah:

You must watch them, they are so great, sad, lovely... everything :wub2:

Btw, Soni says HI!!! and asked me if you have tried to get the "young card" round there, as we got it in the bank.

Yap, it has one, but wont tell ya who he/she is :aah: You will find it soon (when you start watching the show).

I loved that movie. He is not the best singer ever, but... he is so sweet! Btw, have you seen "Rounders" and "Keeping the faith"??? You must do, those are on my fave Norton movies list too :teehee:

I remember I watched it cause Robert de Niro is on. Didnt knew it had Ed too :aah:

You must watch them, they are so great, sad, lovely... everything :wub2:

Btw, Soni says HI!!! and asked me if you have tried to get the "young card" round there, as we got it in the bank.

Ok, I like a little bit of surprise :teehee: Yum, I think I'm gonna watch it, since The Office is getting to an end and I need something to watch :naughty:

I loved it too! He's super adorable!!! And I hated Drew Berrymore for cheating on him with Tim Roth :aah: Hehe. I saw Rounders! It was brilliant, Ed was such a douche, but I loved it :wub2: Oh, and I'm on my way to watch "Keeping the faith". It was directed by Ed, so it's must-see hehe :roftl: Robert de Niro is brilliant. He made another film with Ed last year, so I'm gonna see him again soon hehe :biggrin2:

Young card? The one with all the discounts and stuff? Do I have to get in now or when I'm in Spain? :shocked:

You look like me then! :aah:

Mine is still that way, hope yours is not, cause this is soooooooooo irritating...

Ok, I like a little bit of surprise :teehee: Yum, I think I'm gonna watch it, since The Office is getting to an end and I need something to watch :naughty:

I loved it too! He's super adorable!!! And I hated Drew Berrymore for cheating on him with Tim Roth :aah: Hehe. I saw Rounders! It was brilliant, Ed was such a douche, but I loved it :wub2: Oh, and I'm on my way to watch "Keeping the faith". It was directed by Ed, so it's must-see hehe :roftl: Robert de Niro is brilliant. He made another film with Ed last year, so I'm gonna see him again soon hehe :biggrin2:

Young card? The one with all the discounts and stuff? Do I have to get in now or when I'm in Spain? :shocked:

Better then. Let me know what you think when you watch it :wink2:

Yap, even tho I find Tim Roth really sexy (dont ask, I just find him, guess its Tarantino´s fault). I loved "Keeping the faith", he made a great anf funny movie. And, for once in his life, Ben Stiller isnt playing a clown :aah:

Yap, that one. Well, we were asking cause, if you get it before coming to Spain, you will have the discounts since the very first moment in Spain. But Im affraid you wont be able to get it till you come here and get an adress...

Better then. Let me know what you think when you watch it :wink2:

Yap, even tho I find Tim Roth really sexy (dont ask, I just find him, guess its Tarantino´s fault). I loved "Keeping the faith", he made a great anf funny movie. And, for once in his life, Ben Stiller isnt playing a clown :aah:

Yap, that one. Well, we were asking cause, if you get it before coming to Spain, you will have the discounts since the very first moment in Spain. But Im affraid you wont be able to get it till you come here and get an adress...

Oky-doky :naughty:

Tim Roth is great :naughty: Guess The Hulk is his second film with Norton :naughty: Well, I already got "Keeping the faith", but I got to wait a bit to watch it, cuz of exams. I had one today and gonna have one tomorrow. Then couple of free days, so I' m gonna watch it then :naughty:

Oh, tought so. I still don't know anything specific about Spain. Not even if I get a dorm or what.. :dunno:

It starts in three weeks.

Great! Good luck then!

My eye is good again, thanks! ;)

Glad to know that. Mine is still red :aah:

Oky-doky :naughty:

Tim Roth is great :naughty: Guess The Hulk is his second film with Norton :naughty: Well, I already got "Keeping the faith", but I got to wait a bit to watch it, cuz of exams. I had one today and gonna have one tomorrow. Then couple of free days, so I' m gonna watch it then :naughty:

Oh, tought so. I still don't know anything specific about Spain. Not even if I get a dorm or what.. :dunno:

Yap, I think its their second film together. Dont worry. Its better watching those movies between exams, as you will enjoy them more. Good luck for your exams!!

Well, you can always ask if you may look for a room on your own, cause I can help. Also, I was thinking on looking for airplane prices for you when I got some time, if you dont mind... And, have been thinking on something, but not sure to tell ya nor or leave it for later...

Thanks.

It feels like I haven't been here for a while. How have you been?

But you have been here almost everyday :aah:

I have been ok. My eye got sick last Saturday, but its better now (thanks to camomille). I went to Madrid on Monday and had a great day with my parents and my sis. For the rest, today I have been sending CVs by email...

And you??

Yap, I think its their second film together. Dont worry. Its better watching those movies between exams, as you will enjoy them more. Good luck for your exams!!

Well, you can always ask if you may look for a room on your own, cause I can help. Also, I was thinking on looking for airplane prices for you when I got some time, if you dont mind... And, have been thinking on something, but not sure to tell ya nor or leave it for later...

I got free time till next Tuesday, so I was fully enjoying Norton today :naughty: Keeping the faith was so cute!!! Ed was such a dork that I wanted to shake him sometimes and sometimes I just wanted to hug him :aah: Aaah, he was so cuuute! :fangurl:

Yeah, ok sure, if you have time you are very welcome to help me wiht all those things. I really need to find out something new, gotta talk with the international teacher asap...

What? :teehee: