Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Yap! I didnt knew how to say that on english and Im not really a good frien of google translator :aah: Here we say "voz de fumador" which is "smokers voice".

Hope so too. She recieved an offer some weeks ago from high school to work there as a teacher, the problem was that she wasnt here, they called a day before having to start the work and she would had to be on practises with her alumns... It was impossible for her to come here and met the guys first, so...

Oh... hope the situation changes cause I know its hard to work somewhere you dont feel comfortable at all.

It's not a great translator. :naughty:

That really sucks but it's nice to know that there are jobs out there.

It is a real problem. I feel incredibly nervous before I go in.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a great translator. :naughty:

That really sucks but it's nice to know that there are jobs out there.

It is a real problem. I feel incredibly nervous before I go in.

Yap, but it can be really helpfull in a hurry :aah: Also, for some reason, spanish-english translations are pretty bad, but spanish-catalán or spanish-italian is not so bad :blink:

Yap, thats the only way we can have some hopes... :blush-anim-cl:

Try to relax and dont think about what happens there that makes you wanna go home.

Yap, but it can be really helpfull in a hurry :aah: Also, for some reason, spanish-english translations are pretty bad, but spanish-catalán or spanish-italian is not so bad :blink:

Yap, thats the only way we can have some hopes... :blush-anim-cl:

Try to relax and dont think about what happens there that makes you wanna go home.

I don't think that these translators will ever be perfect.

Very true?

I'm really trying my best. This week hasn't been too bad. How has yours been?

I don't think that these translators will ever be perfect.

Very true?

I'm really trying my best. This week hasn't been too bad. How has yours been?

Yap, because they wont ever be able to get the real point of what we are trying to say :huh:

My week has been good and weird. Tho whole class had an argument with our tutor because she didnt understand us when we were trying to explain her a problem we have... But, on the other hand, my sis is back!! And thats great!

Yap, because they wont ever be able to get the real point of what we are trying to say :huh:

My week has been good and weird. Tho whole class had an argument with our tutor because she didnt understand us when we were trying to explain her a problem we have... But, on the other hand, my sis is back!! And thats great!

It's a shame.

She really doesn't sound like a good teacher. I hope your problem is sorted soon.

Yay!

Did you hear? Liverpool finally won a trophy yesterday. :boing:

It's a shame.

She really doesn't sound like a good teacher. I hope your problem is sorted soon.

Yay!

Did you hear? Liverpool finally won a trophy yesterday. :boing:

Yap, but I think there is nothing we can do :aah:

She is a good teacher but she is also pregnant and it seems like she was having a bad hormonal day :huh: I kinda understand how she was feeling like.

Yap, I hear thast! You werw the first thing I thought! But I was having a terrible headache, so I couldnt come told you anything. Congrats!!

Yap, but I think there is nothing we can do :aah:

She is a good teacher but she is also pregnant and it seems like she was having a bad hormonal day :huh: I kinda understand how she was feeling like.

Yap, I hear thast! You werw the first thing I thought! But I was having a terrible headache, so I couldnt come told you anything. Congrats!!

Fair enough.

Thanks. That game made me extremely nervous because it went to penalties.

Fair enough.

Thanks. That game made me extremely nervous because it went to penalties.

A bit, she seems to feel better now, but the first 2 days were weird...

I can really imagine how you were feeling like :aah:

How is has your week been so far?

Cant believe this is still working :naughty:

How are you all? :huglove:

Of course it is. :biggrin2:

I'm fine thanks. You?

A bit, she seems to feel better now, but the first 2 days were weird...

I can really imagine how you were feeling like :aah:

How is has your week been so far?

That's good then. Did you get your problem sorted?

I'm getting better.

My week has been good. Nothing major has gone wrong. Touch wood that it will continue that way. How was yours?

That's good then. Did you get your problem sorted?

I'm getting better.

My week has been good. Nothing major has gone wrong. Touch wood that it will continue that way. How was yours?

Nop, she still thinks we are wrong and doesnt want to listen to us. Anyway, she is not mad, she is just a bit dissapointed with us (cause we talked to another teacher before talking to her, and I also think we kinda did wrong).

Glad to hear that :huglove:

Crossing fingers for you :wink2: Mina has been good, had 3 english exams, got 9'8 at the writting, 9'75 at the speaking and dunno the mark on the video listening yet, but I think I made great :biggrin2: Also, saw a great looking teacher last Friday, I thought he was an student, so young and handsome :blush-anim-cl: But a partner told me he is a teacher there :naughty:

Nop, she still thinks we are wrong and doesnt want to listen to us. Anyway, she is not mad, she is just a bit dissapointed with us (cause we talked to another teacher before talking to her, and I also think we kinda did wrong).

Glad to hear that :huglove:

Crossing fingers for you :wink2: Mina has been good, had 3 english exams, got 9'8 at the writting, 9'75 at the speaking and dunno the mark on the video listening yet, but I think I made great :biggrin2: Also, saw a great looking teacher last Friday, I thought he was an student, so young and handsome :blush-anim-cl: But a partner told me he is a teacher there :naughty:

I'm not surprised that you all went to someone else if she reacted like that.

Great results. I hope you have done well in the other one.

How old would you say he looked? :naughty: He must be a real distraction.

I'm not surprised that you all went to someone else if she reacted like that.

Great results. I hope you have done well in the other one.

How old would you say he looked? :naughty: He must be a real distraction.

Yap, thats a bit one of the reasons why we asked someone else for help... Anyway, she is not gonna listen to us and we have noticed its gonna be better if we just... ignored the whole thing (both us and the tutor).

Thanks! Got a 10 on the videolistening, so I got an 11!! Of course, the teacher is not allow to put me that mark, so I will have to saty happy with the 10 :aah:

He was round 30 and he was really really cute :blush-anim-cl:

Yap, thats a bit one of the reasons why we asked someone else for help... Anyway, she is not gonna listen to us and we have noticed its gonna be better if we just... ignored the whole thing (both us and the tutor).

Thanks! Got a 10 on the videolistening, so I got an 11!! Of course, the teacher is not allow to put me that mark, so I will have to saty happy with the 10 :aah:

He was round 30 and he was really really cute :blush-anim-cl:

That's probably for the best.

Congratulations.

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

That's probably for the best.

Congratulations.

:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I hope so, but we had exams with her and we have noticed they were really really hard compared to the ones before Xmast :blink:

Thanks!! :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

How has you weekend been?? And what are you gonna do this week?? I read you dont have to work :wink2:

I hope so, but we had exams with her and we have noticed they were really really hard compared to the ones before Xmast :blink:

Thanks!! :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

How has you weekend been?? And what are you gonna do this week?? I read you dont have to work :wink2:

Fingers crossed that they don't get harder. Are they the exams that we've just been talking about or are they different?

My weekend has been ok. I was working but it was all good. This week I am going to go shopping, watch some dvds that I bought weeks ago and go to the cinema. (If this cold goes away.) It's my birthday tomorrow so I booked a week off. (I can't just have one day off.)

How was yours?

Fingers crossed that they don't get harder. Are they the exams that we've just been talking about or are they different?

My weekend has been ok. I was working but it was all good. This week I am going to go shopping, watch some dvds that I bought weeks ago and go to the cinema. (If this cold goes away.) It's my birthday tomorrow so I booked a week off. (I can't just have one day off.)

How was yours?

I hope so cause I havent pass the last cooking exam :huh: Thank god I had the theorical ones and those save my marks :blink: They are different ones :blink:

Great! Oh, let me know how the shopping goes, get well soon and have a great day! :biggrin2: (and yes, I would have done the same as you, get the whole week of because of my birthday :aah: )

Mine has been stressing. I have finally finish my exams (by now) and I have pass everything, but my marks werent really great :boxed: We have been watching Ratatouille on english classes and it was so funny! I have seen that movie like 10 times but I love it :biggrin2: on the other hand, there is a creepy guy at class, he is kinda... well, he has some mental issues and he is going class everyday asking for weird things or doing weird things and... he is making us feel a bit uncomfortable :huh:

My god, it's been a while I came here :naughty: Sorry! Hope you won;t kick me out :blush-anim-cl:

Yap, getting homework is the worst (tho I must say I dont mind if I get english homework cause I always have great marks :D ) Great news for your teacher too! (Now, I have 2 pregnant teachers this year :aah:

I hope so too :wink2:

Hey, how your exams went? I'm STILL on holiday. Can you believe it? My teachers are out of the country with various projects and stuff, so we have no classes. And my life is so confused right now. It's like I live in soup opera. So weird :aah:

Hi. I'm good thanks. Christmas and New Year were ok. I'm just glad that 2011 is over. This year has been good so far.

How are you? Did you have a good Christmas and New Year? I hope you feel better soon.

I can't believe I haven't been here since now. I mean this last message is about Christmas and New Years :roftl: Anyway, I'm doing ok now, so far this year is not a huge disappointment, hopefully it will stay like that. How are you? :wink2:

My god, it's been a while I came here :naughty: Sorry! Hope you won;t kick me out :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, how your exams went? I'm STILL on holiday. Can you believe it? My teachers are out of the country with various projects and stuff, so we have no classes. And my life is so confused right now. It's like I live in soup opera. So weird :aah:

I can't believe I haven't been here since now. I mean this last message is about Christmas and New Years :roftl: Anyway, I'm doing ok now, so far this year is not a huge disappointment, hopefully it will stay like that. How are you? :wink2:

Uhm............ Sorry but... Who the hell are you??? :aah:

My exams went... Ok, Kinda. Its been crazy, I have fail the cooking ones and pass the rest :aah: I bet that if you knew that, you would have gone back home a week or two later... You must tell me whats going on!!

I hope so cause I havent pass the last cooking exam :huh: Thank god I had the theorical ones and those save my marks :blink: They are different ones :blink:

Great! Oh, let me know how the shopping goes, get well soon and have a great day! :biggrin2: (and yes, I would have done the same as you, get the whole week of because of my birthday :aah: )

Mine has been stressing. I have finally finish my exams (by now) and I have pass everything, but my marks werent really great :boxed: We have been watching Ratatouille on english classes and it was so funny! I have seen that movie like 10 times but I love it :biggrin2: on the other hand, there is a creepy guy at class, he is kinda... well, he has some mental issues and he is going class everyday asking for weird things or doing weird things and... he is making us feel a bit uncomfortable :huh:

Hopefully the rest of your exams will go well.

Thanks. I had a good day. I should be well enough to see a film tomorrow and I have a shopping trip planned for Friday. Unfortunately, I have to back to work on Sunday.

Ratatouille is a great film. It always makes me laugh. It sounds like you will just have to get used to this guy being in the class. Does he have some support or help?

Welcome back. Of course we won't kick you out. It's great that you drop in every now and again. It stops us worrying.

I'm a bit sick but ok overall. I'm glad to hear that you have had a good start to the year. It seems to have been good for everyone.

Uhm............ Sorry but... Who the hell are you??? :aah:

My exams went... Ok, Kinda. Its been crazy, I have fail the cooking ones and pass the rest :aah: I bet that if you knew that, you would have gone back home a week or two later... You must tell me whats going on!!

Oh, I'm sorry, wrong thread :aah:

Oh my... Thought, I feel like i failed some of mine too, but I still don't know my results ;O They asked us to wait till April!!!

Well, first of all, my studies are kinda stuck. My lecturers are out with various project, so we don't have classes. Only starting next week. Can you believe it? Also, aparantl, we gonna have a lot of work, like ~25pages work to do, and I don't even have a topic yet :huh: Also, I have a huge headache. There are two guys who likes me. One is my best friend, who is like a brother to me, I was all shaky when he told me, cuz it's just... weird. Second, goes to my college, he was in our group when we had orientation game, but I never really talked to him, and like two days ago, I log into my FB and get a message from him saying how much he finds me interesting and cute and how he literally waited two years just to talk to me. I mean, this never happened to me, I feel like in soup opera :roftl:

Welcome back. Of course we won't kick you out. It's great that you drop in every now and again. It stops us worrying.

I'm a bit sick but ok overall. I'm glad to hear that you have had a good start to the year. It seems to have been good for everyone.

Yay, for not kicking me out :biggrin2: I really do miss this place sometimes :teehee:

Oh, sorry to hear that you are sick. Hopefully it's just a little spring's thing. I always get a little runny nose in a spring. How is your year going so far? And how did your birthday go? Hope you had great one!!! :biggrin2:

Hopefully the rest of your exams will go well.

Thanks. I had a good day. I should be well enough to see a film tomorrow and I have a shopping trip planned for Friday. Unfortunately, I have to back to work on Sunday.

Ratatouille is a great film. It always makes me laugh. It sounds like you will just have to get used to this guy being in the class. Does he have some support or help?

I hope so :wink2:

Im glad to know you had a great day :wink2: Have fun at the movies and enjoy your shopping. Dont think about Sunday yet :wink2:

I love that movie a lot :D Nope, he doesnt have any kind of support, he thinks he is some kind of god who has come to save us all. He went to class yesterday to ask for our help as he is the presient of the spanish gobernment o_O'

Oh, I'm sorry, wrong thread :aah:

Oh my... Thought, I feel like i failed some of mine too, but I still don't know my results ;O They asked us to wait till April!!!

Well, first of all, my studies are kinda stuck. My lecturers are out with various project, so we don't have classes. Only starting next week. Can you believe it? Also, aparantl, we gonna have a lot of work, like ~25pages work to do, and I don't even have a topic yet :huh: Also, I have a huge headache. There are two guys who likes me. One is my best friend, who is like a brother to me, I was all shaky when he told me, cuz it's just... weird. Second, goes to my college, he was in our group when we had orientation game, but I never really talked to him, and like two days ago, I log into my FB and get a message from him saying how much he finds me interesting and cute and how he literally waited two years just to talk to me. I mean, this never happened to me, I feel like in soup opera :roftl:

Well, I can say that some of mines went really bad, but at least Im still good at english, got a 10 :biggrin2: Let me know how yours went when you know that, ok??

Dont worry for the whole thing with uni right now. Im pretty sure you will do a great work. Hope your headhache has gone and about the guys... Do you feel the same for any of them?? If you do, you know what to do, if not, the same. Talk to them both. Btw, just found out today that some of my classmates thought me and one of my class partners were dating. Too bad he is gay :aah: They werent even a bit close :aah:

I hope so :wink2:

Im glad to know you had a great day :wink2: Have fun at the movies and enjoy your shopping. Dont think about Sunday yet :wink2:

I love that movie a lot :D Nope, he doesnt have any kind of support, he thinks he is some kind of god who has come to save us all. He went to class yesterday to ask for our help as he is the presient of the spanish gobernment o_O'

I've had to skip the movie because I wasn't well enough. However, I AM going shopping tomorrow. :naughty: (I need to buy my mother a mother's day present.)

It's strange that your school haven't arranged for him to have some help. You must be very uncomfortable.

Yay, for not kicking me out :biggrin2: I really do miss this place sometimes :teehee:

Oh, sorry to hear that you are sick. Hopefully it's just a little spring's thing. I always get a little runny nose in a spring. How is your year going so far? And how did your birthday go? Hope you had great one!!! :biggrin2:

We wouldn't dream of it. :naughty:

Thanks. I'm feeling a bit better now. I got it off my sisters. They've both been ill. I had a good birthday but I had to stay inside.

Well, I can say that some of mines went really bad, but at least Im still good at english, got a 10 :biggrin2: Let me know how yours went when you know that, ok??

Dont worry for the whole thing with uni right now. Im pretty sure you will do a great work. Hope your headhache has gone and about the guys... Do you feel the same for any of them?? If you do, you know what to do, if not, the same. Talk to them both. Btw, just found out today that some of my classmates thought me and one of my class partners were dating. Too bad he is gay :aah: They werent even a bit close :aah:

Ok, I'll let you know :aah:

I hope it will be all ok with school. We had a school party yesterday, it was fun. I really didn't wanna go, but glad I did, it was fun :aah: And for the boys, I don't feel a thing for both of them, I mean one is like a brother to me and I don't even know the other one :aah:

I had a gay friend in Spain too, he was awesome, but I always get a little uncomfortable, when walking down the street and a random guy goes by and he goes "Wow, he is so attractive" :aah:

Mika is coming to Estonia this summer!!! I hope he will go to Lithuania too, cuz going to Estonia for a gig is just TOO expensive :huh:

We wouldn't dream of it. :naughty:

Thanks. I'm feeling a bit better now. I got it off my sisters. They've both been ill. I had a good birthday but I had to stay inside.

Ok, i feel better now :teehee: And glad you are feeling better! Hope it wasn't very serious and both of your sisters are feeling better as well :wink2: What did you do on your birthday? :biggrin2: