Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

:teehee:

I have seen that one, but must say it worths another watch :teehee:

I dont know. Also, he shouldnt be doing that, he can be thowen out of school for doing those things.

Tons of luck sweetie!!!! Will come round here everyday to see if I got news from ya, ok?? :huglove:

I'm baaack :aah:

Sorry I didn't write anything in the mean time, but I was so busy there!

You have no idea how much I cried when I had to leave Turkey. It was the worst part ever cuz I made a lot a lot a lot of friends :wub2:

Hope you are ok, hun :huglove:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm baaack :aah:

Sorry I didn't write anything in the mean time, but I was so busy there!

You have no idea how much I cried when I had to leave Turkey. It was the worst part ever cuz I made a lot a lot a lot of friends :wub2:

Hope you are ok, hun :huglove:

Hiya!!! Its great to have you back!!! :boing:

Dont worry. I knew you were busy, but that doesnt mean I havent miss ya tons.............. :wub2:

I can imagine. You dont know how much I will cry when I have to leave my "kids" after practises.............. I great. Really, tho kinda sad cause vacations start tomorrow and 2 of the guys working there are going. One of them finished his job, the other one is pregnant :blush-anim-cl:

Hiya!!! Its great to have you back!!! :boing:

Dont worry. I knew you were busy, but that doesnt mean I havent miss ya tons.............. :wub2:

I can imagine. You dont know how much I will cry when I have to leave my "kids" after practises.............. I great. Really, tho kinda sad cause vacations start tomorrow and 2 of the guys working there are going. One of them finished his job, the other one is pregnant :blush-anim-cl:

You know, I'm not that happy that I'm back :aah: I found a lot good friends there and the Turkey itself is very very beautiful :wub2: I have a postcard for you, but I left it at home :sad:

Holiday? Ahh.. I'm not gonna have those.. I went to school today and most of the groupmates didn't even say Hi to me :blink: What happened? My friend thinks that they are jealous :huh:

You know, I'm not that happy that I'm back :aah: I found a lot good friends there and the Turkey itself is very very beautiful :wub2: I have a postcard for you, but I left it at home :sad:

Holiday? Ahh.. I'm not gonna have those.. I went to school today and most of the groupmates didn't even say Hi to me :blink: What happened? My friend thinks that they are jealous :huh:

I understand how you feel about all that, you know?? Is good to be back at home, but leaving all the new people and places in your life behind you is really sad. Dont worry for the postcard, send it whenever you can do it, ok??? Btw, think I might send ya something for Christmas, not sure yet.

Really??? I think they are jelaouse too. Is not too hard to see that. If you felt hurted by them or feel like something has change, talk to them, is the best solution.

I understand how you feel about all that, you know?? Is good to be back at home, but leaving all the new people and places in your life behind you is really sad. Dont worry for the postcard, send it whenever you can do it, ok??? Btw, think I might send ya something for Christmas, not sure yet.

Really??? I think they are jelaouse too. Is not too hard to see that. If you felt hurted by them or feel like something has change, talk to them, is the best solution.

Well, you see, I left something more than a friend :blush-anim-cl: Dunno how it happened, but it did :aah: That's why I was crying soooo haaaard :tears:

Ok then :blush-anim-cl:

Stupid lithuanians :aah: After seeing these friendly and very hospitality turkish people, I don't wanna see sad and always unhappy lirhuanians :shocked:

Well, you see, I left something more than a friend :blush-anim-cl: Dunno how it happened, but it did :aah: That's why I was crying soooo haaaard :tears:

Ok then :blush-anim-cl:

Stupid lithuanians :aah: After seeing these friendly and very hospitality turkish people, I don't wanna see sad and always unhappy lirhuanians :shocked:

Really??? :das: You havent told me about that :teehee:

Dont worry, you can always take a look at pics of any other smiling person :wink2:

Really??? :das: You havent told me about that :teehee:

Dont worry, you can always take a look at pics of any other smiling person :wink2:

Im trying not to say anything to everybody, you know, keep it to myself. Cuz I feel like everybody starts judging me about having an affair with turkish guy :teehee: And by the way, I might never see him again, so :huh: But I loved every moment with him :wub2:

Naaah, pics are not good enought :tears:

Im trying not to say anything to everybody, you know, keep it to myself. Cuz I feel like everybody starts judging me about having an affair with turkish guy :teehee: And by the way, I might never see him again, so :huh: But I loved every moment with him :wub2:

Naaah, pics are not good enought :tears:

Yap, I understand what you mean. That you liked a guy and spent some great times with him doesnt mean you are a whateversomestupidpeoplesayaboutyou

Dont think you might wont ever see him again cause you dont know whats gonna happen in thje future. Like they said in Peter Pan, never say never! (or something like that).

Yap, I know, but I bet pics are way better than a virtual huge, no??? Anyway, Im gonna send you this big one :huglove: And tons and tons of love and kisses.

Btw, just decided to write a blog. Its just to............ talk about things I like. Its in spanish, but maybe some of you want to take a look : http://elpimientoquemeimporta.blogspot.com/

Edited by Isa

Yap, I understand what you mean. That you liked a guy and spent some great times with him doesnt mean you are a whateversomestupidpeoplesayaboutyou

Dont think you might wont ever see him again cause you dont know whats gonna happen in thje future. Like they said in Peter Pan, never say never! (or something like that).

Yap, I know, but I bet pics are way better than a virtual huge, no??? Anyway, Im gonna send you this big one :huglove: And tons and tons of love and kisses.

Btw, just decided to write a blog. Its just to............ talk about things I like. Its in spanish, but maybe some of you want to take a look : http://elpimientoquemeimporta.blogspot.com/

Yeah, even tho I talk with him like everyday and we call each other through skype, but still.. is not good enough.. You know, I'm starting to believe that I might see him again.. sooner or later :naughty:

Awww... hugging you back hun :huglove:

Oh, a blog! too bad in spanish. But glad you're doing it :teehee:

Happy Christmas to you!!! :huglove:

Yeah, even tho I talk with him like everyday and we call each other through skype, but still.. is not good enough.. You know, I'm starting to believe that I might see him again.. sooner or later :naughty:

Awww... hugging you back hun :huglove:

Oh, a blog! too bad in spanish. But glad you're doing it :teehee:

Happy Christmas to you!!! :huglove:

I know its not the same, but dont think about that. It would been worse if noone of you had internet and you wont had the chance to see him................. Im sure you will see again. Dunno when, but hope it will be soon :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks! I needed it :wub2:

Yap. First I thougt about writting it on english, then I said "if I do that, Im sure my sisters will find it sooner and will start to say mean things there" :aah:

Thanks!! :wub2:

I know its not the same, but dont think about that. It would been worse if noone of you had internet and you wont had the chance to see him................. Im sure you will see again. Dunno when, but hope it will be soon :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks! I needed it :wub2:

Yap. First I thougt about writting it on english, then I said "if I do that, Im sure my sisters will find it sooner and will start to say mean things there" :aah:

Thanks!! :wub2:

Yeah, thank God for that :aah: Oh, I hope it will be sooner, cuz I miss him a lot :wub2:

You're welcome :huglove:

You are worrying about your sisters? I think spanish version won't stop them :teehee:

Yeah, thank God for that :aah: Oh, I hope it will be sooner, cuz I miss him a lot :wub2:

You're welcome :huglove:

You are worrying about your sisters? I think spanish version won't stop them :teehee:

Yap :biggrin2: I hope so too, cause you seem to miss him a lot :blush-anim-cl:

Yap, Im worried about them. I know the spanish version wont stop them, but it will be harder for them to find it (as they dont expect me to write on spanish)

Topic for today::biggrin2:

HOW DID YOU CELEBRATE YOUR CHRISTMAS?

Nothing special. At home with my parents, sisters and grandma. We had dinner, watched a movie and played some old videos.

Yap :biggrin2: I hope so too, cause you seem to miss him a lot :blush-anim-cl:

Yap, Im worried about them. I know the spanish version wont stop them, but it will be harder for them to find it (as they dont expect me to write on spanish)

I do miss him a lot :wub2: Yesterday, at new years, I told him, that I will be celebrating at home, cuz all my friends are away, so he.. stayed online with me :naughty: So, we sorta celebrated it together :wub2:

Oh really? Haven't they found it yet? :teehee:

Btw, Happy New Year to you, dear :huglove:

I do miss him a lot :wub2: Yesterday, at new years, I told him, that I will be celebrating at home, cuz all my friends are away, so he.. stayed online with me :naughty: So, we sorta celebrated it together :wub2:

Oh really? Haven't they found it yet? :teehee:

Btw, Happy New Year to you, dear :huglove:

I can imagine :wink2: And that was really nice and sweet from him :wub2:

Nop! Guess Im doing a great job :teehee:

Happy New Year to you too! :wub2:

I can imagine :wink2: And that was really nice and sweet from him :wub2:

Nop! Guess Im doing a great job :teehee:

Happy New Year to you too! :wub2:

It was really sweet :wub2:

Haha, good job :naughty::thumb_yello: What are you bloging there about? :naughty:

How was your New Years celebration?

It was really sweet :wub2:

Haha, good job :naughty::thumb_yello: What are you bloging there about? :naughty:

How was your New Years celebration?

Awww :wub2:

Im blogging about things I like. Music, movies, tv shows, everything. And Im open to any new threads, cause sometimes I dunno what to post about.

I was at home. Just wasnt on the mood for anything, so went to have a walk with my parents, then played some videogames with them. If you told me that you were gonna be at home, I would have been on Skype too :aah:

Btw, when do your vacations end???