Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Awww :wub2:

Im blogging about things I like. Music, movies, tv shows, everything. And Im open to any new threads, cause sometimes I dunno what to post about.

I was at home. Just wasnt on the mood for anything, so went to have a walk with my parents, then played some videogames with them. If you told me that you were gonna be at home, I would have been on Skype too :aah:

Btw, when do your vacations end???

:teehee:

That would be interesting to read, but it's all spanish :aah:

Oh, sorry, I didn't knew that, but it would be lots of fun, no? :aah: Anyway, it seems that you had fun as well :biggrin2:

I don't really have holiday.. I just have some time between exams, you know, like time to prepare for them.. No additional holiday :huh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:teehee:

That would be interesting to read, but it's all spanish :aah:

Oh, sorry, I didn't knew that, but it would be lots of fun, no? :aah: Anyway, it seems that you had fun as well :biggrin2:

I don't really have holiday.. I just have some time between exams, you know, like time to prepare for them.. No additional holiday :huh:

You can translate it on google, cant you??? Anyway, Im thinking on trasnlate it on english, so, Im sure I will end up doing it, just need some time.

I had fun :biggrin2: But next time let me know, so we can party together :wink2:

So, you go back to uni tomorrow???? Sorry you didnt had vacations :huglove:

You can translate it on google, cant you??? Anyway, Im thinking on trasnlate it on english, so, Im sure I will end up doing it, just need some time.

I had fun :biggrin2: But next time let me know, so we can party together :wink2:

So, you go back to uni tomorrow???? Sorry you didnt had vacations :huglove:

Yeah, I guess I can :aah:

Ok, next time we will celebrate it together :teehee:

No, I'll go there on 7th, but only for exam. See I'm having exam session all the January, so no lectures, only exams. But I always have free days between exams, but I do not count that as holiday :biggrin2:

No, I'll go there on 7th, but only for exam. See I'm having exam session all the January, so no lectures, only exams. But I always have free days between exams, but I do not count that as holiday :biggrin2:

Good luck with your exams.

You see?? :aah:

Okis, I will wait for ya, eh??? :wink2:

Oh, well, sorry to hear that. At least, you dont have to go everyday to do exams. Good luck!

You see?? :aah:

Okis, I will wait for ya, eh??? :wink2:

Oh, well, sorry to hear that. At least, you dont have to go everyday to do exams. Good luck!

But I hate google translator, you know :aah:

Ok, deal :teehee:

Oh yeah, thank God. Turkish guys are having their exams as well, but they have them everyday and even sometimes 2 per day. That is awful :boxed:

But I hate google translator, you know :aah:

Ok, deal :teehee:

Oh yeah, thank God. Turkish guys are having their exams as well, but they have them everyday and even sometimes 2 per day. That is awful :boxed:

Yap, I know. It talks like a robot, a stupid one.......... :roftl:

Deal. :teehee:

Wow!!! Tho, even I know high school is not the same, I used to have even 4 exams the same day. That must be really hard for they........

Yap, I know. It talks like a robot, a stupid one.......... :roftl:

Deal. :teehee:

Wow!!! Tho, even I know high school is not the same, I used to have even 4 exams the same day. That must be really hard for they........

Aha, so true :aah:

:thumb_yello:

4 per day? Oh my.. Now that is trully awful!!! :boxed: it's impossible to prepare to them like for 100% :boxed:

Aha, so true :aah:

:thumb_yello:

4 per day? Oh my.. Now that is trully awful!!! :boxed: it's impossible to prepare to them like for 100% :boxed:

Yap, sadly........:roftl:

Yes. sometimes, teachers are a bit mean and decide to put exams the same day as you already have one, or two, or more............

Btw, didnt ask you. What did you got for Xmas???

Yap, sadly........:roftl:

Yes. sometimes, teachers are a bit mean and decide to put exams the same day as you already have one, or two, or more............

Btw, didnt ask you. What did you got for Xmas???

That is so unfair... You should have protested! :naughty:

My sis made me a lovely hand-made Mika calendor for 2011 ( it had photo from our gig on August :naughty: ) also I get perfume, some tools for nail-care, candies and stuff like that. What about you?

Oh, and thanks again for the book :wub2: Love ya!!! xx :huglove:

That is so unfair... You should have protested! :naughty:

My sis made me a lovely hand-made Mika calendor for 2011 ( it had photo from our gig on August :naughty: ) also I get perfume, some tools for nail-care, candies and stuff like that. What about you?

Oh, and thanks again for the book :wub2: Love ya!!! xx :huglove:

I (we) did, but nothing matters to the teacher as they are not the ones who had to study.........

Aww, thats so cute! :wub2: I got nothing, out¡r thing is "Three Wise Men", so still have to wait till 6th.

You're welcome! Im glad you liked it :wub2: Love ya 2! :huglove:

I (we) did, but nothing matters to the teacher as they are not the ones who had to study.........

Aww, thats so cute! :wub2: I got nothing, out¡r thing is "Three Wise Men", so still have to wait till 6th.

You're welcome! Im glad you liked it :wub2: Love ya 2! :huglove:

Oh, that's too bad..

Uh, I see. You can tell me what you get then haha :naughty:

:huglove:

• 3 weeks later...
Oh, that's too bad..

Uh, I see. You can tell me what you get then haha :naughty:

:huglove:

Why this never show to me??? I was starting to get worried for ya a lot!

Yap, teachers are mean...

Well, a bit late, but I got two books (Empire of the sun and Still life), a pijamas, money to buy clothes and other things and a pen drive.

Sorry for the late reply :blush-anim-cl:

Btw, I got a blog on english too, just in case you want to read it. The link is on my sig :wink2:

Why this never show to me??? I was starting to get worried for ya a lot!

Yap, teachers are mean...

Well, a bit late, but I got two books (Empire of the sun and Still life), a pijamas, money to buy clothes and other things and a pen drive.

Sorry for the late reply :blush-anim-cl:

Btw, I got a blog on english too, just in case you want to read it. The link is on my sig :wink2:

And I was starting to get worry about you :teehee: Glad it is all clear now haha :teehee:

Ok, I'll check it out :biggrin2:

Btw, last night I had a dream about Mika's gig and this morning I heard that he held a private gig for magic numbers winners. So cool :biggrin2:

And I was starting to get worry about you :teehee: Glad it is all clear now haha :teehee:

Ok, I'll check it out :biggrin2:

Btw, last night I had a dream about Mika's gig and this morning I heard that he held a private gig for magic numbers winners. So cool :biggrin2:

SAme here! What a big misunderstood we had!

Thanks!

REally??? Thats nice! Btw, I really envy the ones who won...............

SAme here! What a big misunderstood we had!

Thanks!

REally??? Thats nice! Btw, I really envy the ones who won...............

Aha, we sure did :aah:

Ya welcome :naughty: "Bib bang theory" wooop haha :naughty:

Me too!!! Oh, I keep dreaming Mika gigs, I think I really really need another one :aah:

Edited by Foxxy

Aha, we sure did :aah:

Ya welcome :naughty: "Bib bang theory" wooop haha :naughty:

Me too!!! Oh, I keep dreaming Mika gigs, I think I really really need another one :aah:

:aah::blush-anim-cl:

Have you seen that show??? Btw, I will appreciate comments, as it seems like nobody reads it :blush-anim-cl:

Same here. I havent even listen to any of his songs lately. Seems like Im becoming a bit darker again............... Need some shine on my life again