Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

:aah::blush-anim-cl:

Have you seen that show??? Btw, I will appreciate comments, as it seems like nobody reads it :blush-anim-cl:

Same here. I havent even listen to any of his songs lately. Seems like Im becoming a bit darker again............... Need some shine on my life again

I know it! I saw few episodes, they seemed funny, but it didn't get me hooked :naughty:

No, don't go to black! :blink: Ok? :teehee:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it! I saw few episodes, they seemed funny, but it didn't get me hooked :naughty:

No, don't go to black! :blink: Ok? :teehee:

Well, you must see a few more then. Its really funny and Sheldon is the best thing ever! :roftl:

I will try. But I know myself too well to tell ya I wont. Im just sick of some things, tired of someothers, and worried for a few more :boxed:

I'm ok thanks. What's wrong?

Glad to know that.

Well, its too much things. Mostly, Im tired of doing things, but I must do tons of them. Im stressed but at the same time, dont want to do all my stuff and finish for a while...

Glad to know that.

Well, its too much things. Mostly, Im tired of doing things, but I must do tons of them. Im stressed but at the same time, dont want to do all my stuff and finish for a while...

I know that feeling very well. It will get better.

I still can't stop staring at your avatar. :naughty:

I know that feeling very well. It will get better.

I still can't stop staring at your avatar. :naughty:

Sorry that I left, internet went down....

I hope so, cause Im starting to get sick of it..

Same here. I think I will change it and used something sexier :das:

It's fine. My connection isn't great either.

Is it work that is causing it?

I would like to remain alive. :naughty:

Still have issues???

Yap, I think so. Im just started to get a bit weird about it. I cant understand why someone who is not there, not even for a few minutes per week, has to evaluate my work...

Hihihihih :teehee: Btw, watched Spooks surprise!!! :wub2:

Still have issues???

Yap, I think so. Im just started to get a bit weird about it. I cant understand why someone who is not there, not even for a few minutes per week, has to evaluate my work...

Hihihihih :teehee: Btw, watched Spooks surprise!!! :wub2:

I always have issues. I really need a new computer.

It's the way it is unfortunately. I never understood it either.

:thumb_yello::naughty:

I always have issues. I really need a new computer.

It's the way it is unfortunately. I never understood it either.

:thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh, hope you will get the chance to get a new one soon, so all your issues will go away :wink2:

Yap, I think Im feeling worst today cause she said I must carry the kids to the bus, even tho she knows I musnt do it cause we both (she, me and the rest of the people working at the centre) will get into deep trouble if something happens to one of them...

It was a great surprise :wink2: Oh, are you gonna watch that Frankenstein play at the National Theatre???

Oh, hope you will get the chance to get a new one soon, so all your issues will go away :wink2:

Yap, I think Im feeling worst today cause she said I must carry the kids to the bus, even tho she knows I musnt do it cause we both (she, me and the rest of the people working at the centre) will get into deep trouble if something happens to one of them...

It was a great surprise :wink2: Oh, are you gonna watch that Frankenstein play at the National Theatre???

I think it will be a while. I have to save my money for a concert I'm going to in two weeks.

She really should know better.

I wish. That would be really expensive. I heard about in a funny tv interview I saw last night and it sounds great.

Well, you must see a few more then. Its really funny and Sheldon is the best thing ever! :roftl:

I will try. But I know myself too well to tell ya I wont. Im just sick of some things, tired of someothers, and worried for a few more :boxed:

Haha, ok, I see whta I can do about it :teehee:

Common! You gotta stay possotive, at least for me. I am living not in the best now as well, so much bad things happened, so much stress, last Saturday I coudn't hold it. Ehh.. I am still hoping it gets better!!!

It feels like I haven't been in here for ages. How are we all?

It really seems like ages! How are you, Sarah?

I think it will be a while. I have to save my money for a concert I'm going to in two weeks.

She really should know better.

I wish. That would be really expensive. I heard about in a funny tv interview I saw last night and it sounds great.

Well, but you have the intention to buy a new one, so one day you will do, no matter when. Btw, which concert is??

She is stupid :sneaky2:

Oh, I see. I dunno the ticket prices, but I think the idea is great!

Haha, ok, I see whta I can do about it :teehee:

Common! You gotta stay possotive, at least for me. I am living not in the best now as well, so much bad things happened, so much stress, last Saturday I coudn't hold it. Ehh.. I am still hoping it gets better!!!

Im sure you will end up watching it :teehee:

I will try, but things arent great for me now too...

I'm good thanks. What have you been up to recently?

Well, but you have the intention to buy a new one, so one day you will do, no matter when. Btw, which concert is??

She is stupid :sneaky2:

Oh, I see. I dunno the ticket prices, but I think the idea is great!

I will save up eventually. I'm seeing Hurts and I've wanted to see them since September.

Don't let her get you into trouble.

It's not just ticket prices I would have to worry about. It would cost me a lot to get to London. I would love to see him one day. :)

I'm good thanks. What have you been up to recently?

I will save up eventually. I'm seeing Hurts and I've wanted to see them since September.

Don't let her get you into trouble.

It's not just ticket prices I would have to worry about. It would cost me a lot to get to London. I would love to see him one day. :)

Oh, thats great that you are finally gonna see them!

I will try, but she is the boss, so I must do what she wants me to do...

Oh, right! Totally forgot you are not in London! Silly me! :blush-anim-cl: Im sure you will get to see him one day :wink2:

Oh, thats great that you are finally gonna see them!

I will try, but she is the boss, so I must do what she wants me to do...

Oh, right! Totally forgot you are not in London! Silly me! :blush-anim-cl: Im sure you will get to see him one day :wink2:

It feels like I've been waiting longer.

But she's making you do the wrong thing. What a great boss you have.

Unlikely. :aah: I see you have changed your avatar. I'm still staring. :naughty:

It feels like I've been waiting longer.

But she's making you do the wrong thing. What a great boss you have.

Unlikely. :aah: I see you have changed your avatar. I'm still staring. :naughty:

I know that feeling. But after then, we both know it will fell like it was a short time :teehee:

Yap, but I can say she is a bad boss for everyone on my centre. She never goes there. She didnt allowed on of the baysitters to get 2 free days when her mum was having a surgery when the boss took a whole month for something less important...........:sneaky2:

We are 2 staring at it :wub2:

I know that feeling. But after then, we both know it will fell like it was a short time :teehee:

Yap, but I can say she is a bad boss for everyone on my centre. She never goes there. She didnt allowed on of the baysitters to get 2 free days when her mum was having a surgery when the boss took a whole month for something less important...........:sneaky2:

We are 2 staring at it :wub2:

I need this next week to go really quickly.

That is disgraceful.

It's pretty. :wub2:

I need this next week to go really quickly.

That is disgraceful.

It's pretty. :wub2:

It will go quickly, you will see!

Yap, since the very first minute I knew she was more like a withc than any other thing...

Yap, I know :blush-anim-cl:

I hope so.

:roftl: That must have been a great thing to find out on your first day.

Where did you get it from?

Im sure about that.

Oh, yeah, for sure. The best thing ever.

Livejournal. But cant remember the site exactly. I know they post tons of pics like this and just go there sometimes and stole them :teehee:

Btw, have been looking for a song and cant find it. Im gonna get mad! I want it really badly but can find where to download it.........

Im sure about that.

Oh, yeah, for sure. The best thing ever.

Livejournal. But cant remember the site exactly. I know they post tons of pics like this and just go there sometimes and stole them :teehee:

Btw, have been looking for a song and cant find it. Im gonna get mad! I want it really badly but can find where to download it.........

:roftl: I can't get anymore pics on my computer anyway.

What is the song called?

:roftl: I can't get anymore pics on my computer anyway.

What is the song called?

You can always stole them when you have a new computer.

Secret by The Pierces. Just started to watch Pretty Little Liars and its the theme song. Really catchy.