Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's filmed in my home town. It even beat Doctor Who.

Well, guess that doesnt makes it better...

REally??? I havent ever watched Dr Who but seems like a funny show. Its a shame something about a school who is not good wins against 2 great tv shows...

Gotta go, see ya tomorrow :huglove:

Well, guess that doesnt makes it better...

REally??? I havent ever watched Dr Who but seems like a funny show. Its a shame something about a school who is not good wins against 2 great tv shows...

Gotta go, see ya tomorrow :huglove:

I was so angry. Doctor Who is an amazing show.

See you tomorrow. :huglove:

Yap, I can always think about an excuse, a good one :naughty:

Thanks! :huglove:

Well, it was normal. I made chocolate croissants with some of the kids, lets see how they are tomorrow. For the rest, nothing new. And yours??

Haha, yeah :das:

Nothing new too.. My mum got back home yesterday, cuz all the week she was next to my grandma, the rest is boring.. Started to watch Friends again from the first episode, because of boredom :naughty: But I love Friends :biggrin2:

Hurts :)

Oh! That is one great band! :teehee:

Why do I always seem to miss all the fun at this thread? :aah:

I was so angry. Doctor Who is an amazing show.

See you tomorrow. :huglove:

I can understand you. Im thining on watching it, but it will be in a future, as I have tons of things to watch right ow.

Haha, yeah :das:

Nothing new too.. My mum got back home yesterday, cuz all the week she was next to my grandma, the rest is boring.. Started to watch Friends again from the first episode, because of boredom :naughty: But I love Friends :biggrin2:

Oh! That is one great band! :teehee:

Why do I always seem to miss all the fun at this thread? :aah:

Any ideas???

Hows your grandma??? Friends is an amazing show, the best ever. I think I have seen every episode like 20 times and never get bored of it.

Any ideas???

Hows your grandma??? Friends is an amazing show, the best ever. I think I have seen every episode like 20 times and never get bored of it.

No, sorry :aah:

She is better now :wub2: Mum said that she actually went for a walk today. You know, not much, few steps, since she has her bones broken, but still, I think its a great new :wub2:

I know! Friends is epic tv show :wub2:

I can understand you. Im thining on watching it, but it will be in a future, as I have tons of things to watch right ow.

I will try not to mention anything else for now then. :naughty:

I'm assure of that :biggrin2: You seem to be quite a big fan of these guys :teehee:

Yeah, more or less.. :aah:

I am quite a big fan. I know all of their songs anyway. :naughty:

No, sorry :aah:

She is better now :wub2: Mum said that she actually went for a walk today. You know, not much, few steps, since she has her bones broken, but still, I think its a great new :wub2:

I know! Friends is epic tv show :wub2:

Oh.........

Im glad to know that. Even a few steps is great news.

Yap, yap!!!

I will try not to mention anything else for now then. :naughty:

I am quite a big fan. I know all of their songs anyway. :naughty:

Nope, dont worry. I wont mind if you say something, as Im not watching it, I wont remember it for ever.

Btw girls, I got published!!!! One of my fave magazines published a letter I wrote to them a few months ago. They also answer some of my questions!

Oh.........

Im glad to know that. Even a few steps is great news.

Yap, yap!!!

Btw girls, I got published!!!! One of my fave magazines published a letter I wrote to them a few months ago. They also answer some of my questions!

Yeah, I know :wub2:

Oh, that's great!!! More details, haha? Or even a scan? :naughty:

Yeah, I know :wub2:

Oh, that's great!!! More details, haha? Or even a scan? :naughty:

:wub2:

I will try to scan it one of these days. I wrote a few details of it on my blog, but not too much. My letter was about the Sherlock tv show and a question about an old movie. The published part of my letter (half of it, maybe a bit more) and answered my questions and gave their own opinion :wink2:

:wub2:

I will try to scan it one of these days. I wrote a few details of it on my blog, but not too much. My letter was about the Sherlock tv show and a question about an old movie. The published part of my letter (half of it, maybe a bit more) and answered my questions and gave their own opinion :wink2:

*Going to your blog* :mf_rosetinted:

Good for you! Really happy about that hun! :thumb_yello: I bet that made ya day haha :wub2:

Nope, dont worry. I wont mind if you say something, as Im not watching it, I wont remember it for ever.

There is nothing interesting on atm anyway.

Congrats on your publication.

*Going to your blog* :mf_rosetinted:

Good for you! Really happy about that hun! :thumb_yello: I bet that made ya day haha :wub2:

Yap, it made my day, till we decided to go to emergencies with my grandma. She has a big pain on her back cause she has a crusher vertebrae... It makes me sick, I have been living with a big pain on my back since always and now she is all day long sitting on the sofa saying how much it hurts (and doctor told her she must loose some weight, and she doesnt wanna go anywhere and its eating sweets all day long, even tho she musnt) :sneaky2:

There is nothing interesting on atm anyway.

Congrats on your publication.

Oh, ok then. :wink2:

Thanks!!:wub2:

Yap, it made my day, till we decided to go to emergencies with my grandma. She has a big pain on her back cause she has a crusher vertebrae... It makes me sick, I have been living with a big pain on my back since always and now she is all day long sitting on the sofa saying how much it hurts (and doctor told her she must loose some weight, and she doesnt wanna go anywhere and its eating sweets all day long, even tho she musnt) :sneaky2:

Ohoho, I know some of those people as well, that are complaining about everything too much. She sounds like a big baby to me :aah: And my grandma called today to my mum from the hospital :naughty: She said that she got a new room for her in hospital and other hospital stuff. But I'm very glad about that :naughty:

Ohoho, I know some of those people as well, that are complaining about everything too much. She sounds like a big baby to me :aah: And my grandma called today to my mum from the hospital :naughty: She said that she got a new room for her in hospital and other hospital stuff. But I'm very glad about that :naughty:

Yap, I know a few too, sadly the worst one is my grandma. Im glad your grandma is so happy for those hospital stuff, at least she doesnt seem like a baby :roftl:

Yap, I know a few too, sadly the worst one is my grandma. Im glad your grandma is so happy for those hospital stuff, at least she doesnt seem like a baby :roftl:

Lots of people are like that, there's really nothing we can do about that.. sadly :teehee:

How was your day? :teehee:

Have you got a link to it?

Nope. Im trying to find some time and scan it, or just look for the magazine on internet and make a screencap of it.

Lots of people are like that, there's really nothing we can do about that.. sadly :teehee:

How was your day? :teehee:

Yap..........

Well, yesterday was kinda normal and bored. Today hsa been better. firstly, I didnt had to listen to my grandma during half of it, secondly, I got some new things to do at "work", so now I feel kinda complete :blush-anim-cl:

How was yours??

Yap..........

Well, yesterday was kinda normal and bored. Today hsa been better. firstly, I didnt had to listen to my grandma during half of it, secondly, I got some new things to do at "work", so now I feel kinda complete :blush-anim-cl:

How was yours??

Oh, glad ya feeling complete :naughty:

Eh, mine was boring, i'm still on holiday :roftl: Is it weird to hate holidays? :roftl: