Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? :blink:

Oh, it's cool then :naughty: I dunno, you can take it, or give it to her haha :biggrin2:

Oh, btw, how was the chocolate? Not melted, I hope :aah:

Yap, the kids really love it, and some of them dont aprecciate the song but love the bear jumping everywhere :aah:

:wink2: Then, I will take it for myself, as I still dont have one.

It was perfect. It was weird cause it usually its kinda broken but this time, it wasnt :aah:

I know I'm lucky. The economy isn't great right now.

:wink2:

Yap, the kids really love it, and some of them dont aprecciate the song but love the bear jumping everywhere :aah:

:wink2: Then, I will take it for myself, as I still dont have one.

It was perfect. It was weird cause it usually its kinda broken but this time, it wasnt :aah:

Haha, I see. Jumping bear is fun :aah:

Ok :aah:

Really? That is great :naughty: And it was dark one, as I remember, as you like :biggrin2:

Btw, had a german lecture with turkish girls today and they are soo friendly! Well, all turkish are very friendly in general. I showed my knowledge in turkish language and we had a great laugh!!! They were so pleased :teehee:

Haha, I see. Jumping bear is fun :aah:

Ok :aah:

Really? That is great :naughty: And it was dark one, as I remember, as you like :biggrin2:

Btw, had a german lecture with turkish girls today and they are soo friendly! Well, all turkish are very friendly in general. I showed my knowledge in turkish language and we had a great laugh!!! They were so pleased :teehee:

Well, bear is fun, the song not that much.

Yap, dark chocolate with almonds, my fave one :drool:

Really? Thats great! Im glad you are having such a great time with them (mostly cause you told me your classmates were kinda weird after you came back from the trip).

I've just been reading your blog. It's very interesting.

Thanks! Im glad you like it :blush-anim-cl:

Hello to people in here:bye:

I can't remember last time i visit this thread:boxed:

Guess its been a while :D I must say that, in the latest months it has only been me, Sarah and Foxxy round here :blush-anim-cl:

There is a lot of stuff in there that interests me. :biggrin2:

Oh, Im glad to know that! :wub2: I talk about tons of things and my sisters are always leaving comments like "why have you seen this?" on the spanish one :aah: Btw, can you understand it??? Cause sometimes I have the feeling that my english is not good enought to write all that much.........

Oh, Im glad to know that! :wub2: I talk about tons of things and my sisters are always leaving comments like "why have you seen this?" on the spanish one :aah: Btw, can you understand it??? Cause sometimes I have the feeling that my english is not good enought to write all that much.........

I can understand it perfectly.

It will. I just need something to look forward to.

My day has been ok. I've been at work all afternoon and I'll be watching tv tonight.

How has yours been?

Yap, and Im sure it wont be so hard, no??

Im glad to know that, what are you planing to watch??

Mine has been busy. Its gonna be my sister's birthday soon and I've been thinking on something for her :wink2:

Yap, and Im sure it wont be so hard, no??

Im glad to know that, what are you planing to watch??

Mine has been busy. Its gonna be my sister's birthday soon and I've been thinking on something for her :wink2:

I don't know yet.

I will watch The Tudors and then maybe a dvd.

Like what?

I don't know yet.

I will watch The Tudors and then maybe a dvd.

Like what?

Im sure you will find something soon.

I like The Tudors, tho I havent seen more than half of season 2, I dont have so much time lately...

Well, I think Im gonna do like........ some kind of japaneese painting with some origami dolls round there.

Well, bear is fun, the song not that much.

Yap, dark chocolate with almonds, my fave one :drool:

Really? Thats great! Im glad you are having such a great time with them (mostly cause you told me your classmates were kinda weird after you came back from the trip).

Haha, yeah :aah:

Oh, great taste then :teehee:

My classmates are alright now. All back to where it was haha :biggrin2: Man, I love turkish people so much!!! So friendly and warm people :wub2:

Btw, saw Black swan yesterday. And I absolutely loved it! :wub2: Gonna watch The King's Speech later today :wink2:

Im sure you will find something soon.

I like The Tudors, tho I havent seen more than half of season 2, I dont have so much time lately...

Well, I think Im gonna do like........ some kind of japaneese painting with some origami dolls round there.

We're on the last season here and it isn't that great to be honest. I don't have a lot of time to myself either.

That sounds great.