Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Haha, yeah :aah:

Oh, great taste then :teehee:

My classmates are alright now. All back to where it was haha :biggrin2: Man, I love turkish people so much!!! So friendly and warm people :wub2:

Btw, saw Black swan yesterday. And I absolutely loved it! :wub2: Gonna watch The King's Speech later today :wink2:

Thanks!!!

Im glad that they are ok with you now. And Im glad to know tyurkish people are so lovely, but spanish people are lovely too :blush-anim-cl:

I told ya!!! Its brilliant! The kings speech is fab!

Btw, made chocolate and orange cookies at the centre today, with the kids, they were yummy!

We're on the last season here and it isn't that great to be honest. I don't have a lot of time to myself either.

That sounds great.

Well, I will give it a chance someday ;)

Hope it will look as good as I think.

Isa:

tumblr_lgkb3n9C5K1qh43iyo1_500.gif

Loved it HAHA :wub2::floor:

:roftl:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!!

Im glad that they are ok with you now. And Im glad to know tyurkish people are so lovely, but spanish people are lovely too :blush-anim-cl:

I told ya!!! Its brilliant! The kings speech is fab!

Btw, made chocolate and orange cookies at the centre today, with the kids, they were yummy!

:roftl:

Oh, I bet :teehee: Most of the people are friendly, lots of lithuanians are friendly, but lithuanian people in general are not so friendly :huh:

Actually I liked Black Swan a little bit more than The King's speech, brobably because TK'sS was full of long conversations, but I loved the ending :wub2:

And that part that I had posted :aah::roftl:

Mmm.. sounds yummy!!! :aah:

Oh, I bet :teehee: Most of the people are friendly, lots of lithuanians are friendly, but lithuanian people in general are not so friendly :huh:

Actually I liked Black Swan a little bit more than The King's speech, brobably because TK'sS was full of long conversations, but I loved the ending :wub2:

And that part that I had posted :aah::roftl:

Mmm.. sounds yummy!!! :aah:

Spanish people are friendly and warmfull, but there is always some stupids one round there, and most of the times, you will get to know them...

Yap, same here, but TK'sS was way funnier. And Colin is fantastic!

They were yummy!! :drool:

Spanish people are friendly and warmfull, but there is always some stupids one round there, and most of the times, you will get to know them...

Yap, same here, but TK'sS was way funnier. And Colin is fantastic!

They were yummy!! :drool:

Oh.. I believe there is people like that everywhere.. It's just how it is.. :huh:

Yeah, it was funny. But Black Swan made me think "WTF?" and then "Ohh.. that's cool.." a lot :roftl:

Colin is amazing! I really loved him in Bridget Jones :wub2::teehee:

I hope it turns out well.

Thanks!!! I will try to post a pic when its done.

Oh.. I believe there is people like that everywhere.. It's just how it is.. :huh:

Yeah, it was funny. But Black Swan made me think "WTF?" and then "Ohh.. that's cool.." a lot :roftl:

Colin is amazing! I really loved him in Bridget Jones :wub2::teehee:

Yap, of course.

Yep, same here! Black Swan was fantastic! I didnt thought it was gonna be that good.

Me too, but after watching some of his newest movies, I think he was some kind of clown before :aah:

Buy the way, Isa, can you tell me something about this university? http://www.uhu.es/

It is on our Erasmus list and it seems to have english course, so I might take a chanse to go there.. But I can't understand a word on the page :aah:

I can take a look, but cant do it now. All I can say is that Huelva is not so far away from Puertollano. It has beach and Soni says its a lovely place. Also, people from Andalucía are really warm and friendly :wink2:

Found a link to watch the site on english: http://www.uhu.es/english/index.htm

Edited by Isa

Yap, of course.

Yep, same here! Black Swan was fantastic! I didnt thought it was gonna be that good.

Me too, but after watching some of his newest movies, I think he was some kind of clown before :aah:

I can take a look, but cant do it now. All I can say is that Huelva is not so far away from Puertollano. It has beach and Soni says its a lovely place. Also, people from Andalucía are really warm and friendly :wink2:

Found a link to watch the site on english: http://www.uhu.es/english/index.htm

Me too. It was amazing :wub2: A clown, hehe? :biggrin2:

Oh, cool then. I will ask about it my international teacher :biggrin2: But it would be cool, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Me too. It was amazing :wub2: A clown, hehe? :biggrin2:

Oh, cool then. I will ask about it my international teacher :biggrin2: But it would be cool, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Im dying to watch it on cinema, as it hasnt been broadcasted here yet.

Yap, he was a bit clown before, but a good one :biggrin2:

Great!!! It would be cool and fab!

Im dying to watch it on cinema, as it hasnt been broadcasted here yet.

Yap, he was a bit clown before, but a good one :biggrin2:

Great!!! It would be cool and fab!

It's on cinemas over here :wink2: Can't believe it comes to cinemas here and not in Spain yet :boxed:

Yeah, in a good way :teehee:

Yeah, it would! Me and two other group mates of mine are thinking about it, tho Turkey in on the list as well :aah:

HI:bye::biggrin2:

Hey there :wink2:

It's on cinemas over here :wink2: Can't believe it comes to cinemas here and not in Spain yet :boxed:

Yeah, in a good way :teehee:

Yeah, it would! Me and two other group mates of mine are thinking about it, tho Turkey in on the list as well :aah:

Hey there :wink2:

Its gonna be here this weekend, but its weird how all those freking good movies came here so late............

Yap, I thought he was cute on Bridget Jones movies. I always was like "if I were here, I will pick him and not Hugh Grant, he is more lovelier" :wub2:

Well, I have notice you have some kind of special feeling with Turkey lately, but you should give Spain a chance :wink2:

Btw, Im doing Soni's b-day present right now, as I didnt had time before. Also, Im feeling really sick and want to go to bed, but I cant. OH! And Im gonna make myself a dress for carnival. Even tho I dont like carnival, we are gonna have a party at the centre, so.............

Its gonna be here this weekend, but its weird how all those freking good movies came here so late............

Yap, I thought he was cute on Bridget Jones movies. I always was like "if I were here, I will pick him and not Hugh Grant, he is more lovelier" :wub2:

Well, I have notice you have some kind of special feeling with Turkey lately, but you should give Spain a chance :wink2:

Btw, Im doing Soni's b-day present right now, as I didnt had time before. Also, Im feeling really sick and want to go to bed, but I cant. OH! And Im gonna make myself a dress for carnival. Even tho I dont like carnival, we are gonna have a party at the centre, so.............

I know, that's weird..

Uh, me too :teehee::mf_lustslow: He was amazing there, and I never really liked Hugh Grant that much :naughty:

Well, it's just because I've been in Turkey and I know some of their customs and stuff :teehee: Btw, talked with my international teacher about it, and she said that Spanish people are looking not that serious at studies, of course, she added that it's just stereotype and it not necessary be true.

Oh, I hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

Btw, what kind of carnival?

I know, that's weird..

Uh, me too :teehee::mf_lustslow: He was amazing there, and I never really liked Hugh Grant that much :naughty:

Well, it's just because I've been in Turkey and I know some of their customs and stuff :teehee: Btw, talked with my international teacher about it, and she said that Spanish people are looking not that serious at studies, of course, she added that it's just stereotype and it not necessary be true.

Oh, I hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

Btw, what kind of carnival?

:aah:

Yap, same here, Hugh Grant is one of my "most hated" actors :aah:

Hum, I know. Well, thats half true. I mean, like in everywhere, there are people who dont care about studies so much and people who do. I know that, at uni, there are tons of parties and all that, but nooone is gonna kill you if you dont want to go. There are tons of people (and, at uni, they are even more) who really care for their future and doesnt go partying every single day :wink2:

Thanks! I have some temperature now. Havent eat a thing during the whole day...

I dunno. Its just......... carnival. But not like the one on Rio, you know??? People get in their costumes to go outside and party a bit :wink2: Is more a kids thing.

Hi Isa. I'm ok thanks. You?

I got flu. Have some temperature and havent eat anything cause Im feeling really sick, but was also really bored of being on bed :aah: Btw, watched "Stuart: a life backwards", wow! so touching!

I got flu. Have some temperature and havent eat anything cause Im feeling really sick, but was also really bored of being on bed :aah: Btw, watched "Stuart: a life backwards", wow! so touching!

I hope you feel better soon. :huglove:

The ending is sad but there is a lot of humour in there too.

I hope you feel better soon. :huglove:

The ending is sad but there is a lot of humour in there too.

Thanks! :wub2:

Yap, but I started to cry round the middle, when Stuart's sister tell about the other brother's death (sorry, cant remember the name) and she says he deserved to suffer

I think he was called Gavvy. Didn't he abuse them both?

Gavvy, great! Cause I didnt understand the name at all too :aah: Yap, he did. But even tho he did something as horrible as that, I started to cry at that part, dunno why... I kinda felt sad for that (not cause he died, cause he was a bad person)

:aah:

Yap, same here, Hugh Grant is one of my "most hated" actors :aah:

Hum, I know. Well, thats half true. I mean, like in everywhere, there are people who dont care about studies so much and people who do. I know that, at uni, there are tons of parties and all that, but nooone is gonna kill you if you dont want to go. There are tons of people (and, at uni, they are even more) who really care for their future and doesnt go partying every single day :wink2:

Thanks! I have some temperature now. Havent eat a thing during the whole day...

I dunno. Its just......... carnival. But not like the one on Rio, you know??? People get in their costumes to go outside and party a bit :wink2: Is more a kids thing.

Haha, I don't hate him, but I just don't really care that much about him :naughty:

Oh, I see. I guess the parting thing is pretty much everywhere :naughty: And it's healthy sometimes, but not all the time..

Oh, I hope it will get better soon. Take care of yourself :huglove: And eat something!!

Oh, I see. Cool anyways :biggrin2:

I watched The Killers DVD last night and it was so amazing :wub2: Now, Im wondering why it took me so long to see this amazement? :wub2:

Haha, I don't hate him, but I just don't really care that much about him :naughty:

Oh, I see. I guess the parting thing is pretty much everywhere :naughty: And it's healthy sometimes, but not all the time..

Oh, I hope it will get better soon. Take care of yourself :huglove: And eat something!!

Oh, I see. Cool anyways :biggrin2:

I watched The Killers DVD last night and it was so amazing :wub2: Now, Im wondering why it took me so long to see this amazement? :wub2:

Same here, thats why he is on my "hated" list. "Hated" just means I dont like them and wont watch their films unless something really good is in.

Yap. I understand that Spain is most known for its amount of parties, but that doesnt mean everyone and everyday is going to party...

Thanks! Im feeling a bit better today, tho its hard to eat as my stomach feels like a wash machine...

:wink2:

I think I have seen that one on tv, somewhere someday...

Gavvy, great! Cause I didnt understand the name at all too :aah: Yap, he did. But even tho he did something as horrible as that, I started to cry at that part, dunno why... I kinda felt sad for that (not cause he died, cause he was a bad person)

I understand why she said she was glad that he had suffered if they both went through that. It is all very upsetting.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it.