Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Same here, thats why he is on my "hated" list. "Hated" just means I dont like them and wont watch their films unless something really good is in.

Yap. I understand that Spain is most known for its amount of parties, but that doesnt mean everyone and everyday is going to party...

Thanks! Im feeling a bit better today, tho its hard to eat as my stomach feels like a wash machine...

:wink2:

I think I have seen that one on tv, somewhere someday...

Ah, I see what your "hate"list is now :aah:

Yeah, I'm sure it depends on lots of stuffs.. :teehee:

Glad to hear ya feeling better, I'm sure your stomach will feel better soon :huglove:

On tv? So cool!!! You guys see cool stuff on tv haha :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why she said she was glad that he had suffered if they both went through that. It is all very upsetting.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Yap, same here. But knowing he did that thing make me cried so much. He really deserved to die, and he deserved to suffer too.

Ah, I see what your "hate"list is now :aah:

Yeah, I'm sure it depends on lots of stuffs.. :teehee:

Glad to hear ya feeling better, I'm sure your stomach will feel better soon :huglove:

On tv? So cool!!! You guys see cool stuff on tv haha :biggrin2:

Glad to know that :wink2:

Yap. Btw, have you decided for some place??? Also, when are you going and for so much time???

Thanks! It feels better now. I ate a hamburguer last night trying to :puking: cause I felt really bad and it was good for me :aah: Thats weird.

Not that much. Just that one cause its gonna take ages to have it on sale here.............

Glad to know that :wink2:

Yap. Btw, have you decided for some place??? Also, when are you going and for so much time???

Thanks! It feels better now. I ate a hamburguer last night trying to :puking: cause I felt really bad and it was good for me :aah: Thats weird.

Not that much. Just that one cause its gonna take ages to have it on sale here.............

hehe :naughty:

I wrote Spain as no1 in the list. If I'll be going, It will be from september to december. One semester. If I won't pass the audition this time, I can also apply for the next semester, from January till May.

Hamburger was good for you? Haha, maybe your stomach missed the junk food? :biggrin2: Anyway, glad you are feeling better :wub2:

But it's so cool! Such a band in Royal Alber Hall on tv :wub2::wub2::wub2: I bet The Killers have a lot of fans in Spain :wub2:

hehe :naughty:

I wrote Spain as no1 in the list. If I'll be going, It will be from september to december. One semester. If I won't pass the audition this time, I can also apply for the next semester, from January till May.

Hamburger was good for you? Haha, maybe your stomach missed the junk food? :biggrin2: Anyway, glad you are feeling better :wub2:

But it's so cool! Such a band in Royal Alber Hall on tv :wub2::wub2::wub2: I bet The Killers have a lot of fans in Spain :wub2:

Great!!! You must let me know if you pass it, cause I will be planing to visit you soon :aah: Well, maybe you should go to Madrid first and then we spent the day together there :aah: Oh, my, I should stop now!!!:blush-anim-cl: But Im sure you will pass this one too! :wink2:

Yap, I think the same, cause I tried to eat a yogurt a few times before dinner and... well, you know.

They have, but they hardly come here. They should come more often and to more places, not only to FIB, Madrid or Barcelona...

It is really hard to watch. I really need to read the book.

Yap, I want to read it too, but its not on spanish, so I cant keep it from the library...

Great!!! You must let me know if you pass it, cause I will be planing to visit you soon :aah: Well, maybe you should go to Madrid first and then we spent the day together there :aah: Oh, my, I should stop now!!!:blush-anim-cl: But Im sure you will pass this one too! :wink2:

Yap, I think the same, cause I tried to eat a yogurt a few times before dinner and... well, you know.

They have, but they hardly come here. They should come more often and to more places, not only to FIB, Madrid or Barcelona...

I will let you know, don't worry :naughty: Audition on 7th of March, till that I have to get some lecturers recommendations, I hope that won't be so difficult :wink2:

Oh hahaha, if I'm in Spain, you won't get away from me haha :aah:

More hamburgers for you haha :roftl:

Well, those are biggest cities, no, so it's natural that they are choosing them :huh:

That's a shame.

I tried to order it online on amazon or play but it goes really expensive with the shipping...

I will let you know, don't worry :naughty: Audition on 7th of March, till that I have to get some lecturers recommendations, I hope that won't be so difficult :wink2:

Oh hahaha, if I'm in Spain, you won't get away from me haha :aah:

More hamburgers for you haha :roftl:

Well, those are biggest cities, no, so it's natural that they are choosing them :huh:

Great!!! Well, Im sure you wont have any problem with those, you are really smart and your english is really good :wink2:

Nope, I will move and live with ya :aah: So, keep your money, you will have to pay for both :aah:

No, thanks! I loose almost 40kg in a year and a half and dont want them back.

I could understand that if they choose a big place for the gig, but they always choose small places...

Great!!! Well, Im sure you wont have any problem with those, you are really smart and your english is really good :wink2:

Nope, I will move and live with ya :aah: So, keep your money, you will have to pay for both :aah:

No, thanks! I loose almost 40kg in a year and a half and dont want them back.

I could understand that if they choose a big place for the gig, but they always choose small places...

I hope so :naughty:

Oh, ok, That will be great :naughty:

Ok then, stay away from junk food then :teehee:

Really? That sucks then.. :huh:

Some of those shipping costs are ridiculous.

Yap, its crazy how the bok is 0.01€ but the shipping is rouns 9.99€...

I hope so :naughty:

Oh, ok, That will be great :naughty:

Ok then, stay away from junk food then :teehee:

Really? That sucks then.. :huh:

:teehee:

Then, you must pass that exam :aah:

Yep, yep. Just for sometimes, ok??

A bit, mostly cause Im sure tons of their fans live outside big cities, and not everyone has money to pay for the concert, the travel and the hotel...

Then, you must pass that exam :aah:

Yep, yep. Just for sometimes, ok??

A bit, mostly cause Im sure tons of their fans live outside big cities, and not everyone has money to pay for the concert, the travel and the hotel...

Hehe, I hope so :aah:

Yeah, sometimes is ok :biggrin2:

Yeah, I imagine that.. They have tons of fans over here, oven more than Mika has here, but they have never been to LT not like our boy Meeks :teehee:

Btw, how was your sister's bday? :teehee:

Hehe, I hope so :aah:

Yeah, sometimes is ok :biggrin2:

Yeah, I imagine that.. They have tons of fans over here, oven more than Mika has here, but they have never been to LT not like our boy Meeks :teehee:

Btw, how was your sister's bday? :teehee:

They have more fans than Mika too, mostly cause Mika is kinda newer compare to them, but they always go to the same places, and not in every tour, you know??? There had been times when they never come here.

Well, I must ask that, as I was sick and on bed :aah: But she loved the book! :wub2:

They have more fans than Mika too, mostly cause Mika is kinda newer compare to them, but they always go to the same places, and not in every tour, you know??? There had been times when they never come here.

Well, I must ask that, as I was sick and on bed :aah: But she loved the book! :wub2:

That's normal, I guess :huh:

Glad she loved the book! And I am glad you are feeling better :naughty:

I handed my documents for Erasmus today, audition is in two weeks.. huuu :boxed:

That's normal, I guess :huh:

Glad she loved the book! And I am glad you are feeling better :naughty:

I handed my documents for Erasmus today, audition is in two weeks.. huuu :boxed:

Same here, btw, forgot to send a big THANK YOU! and a big hug to you from her :huglove: And thanks! I still have some cough but Im feeling great (think the weather helps as its sunny and hot!).

Dont worry, you will do it great! And have all my luck! :wink2:

Good evening. How are we all tonight?

Morning Sarah!!! Im kinda great, and you??

Same here, btw, forgot to send a big THANK YOU! and a big hug to you from her :huglove: And thanks! I still have some cough but Im feeling great (think the weather helps as its sunny and hot!).

Dont worry, you will do it great! And have all my luck! :wink2:

Aww, my pleasure :blush-anim-cl:

Sunny and hot ;S We have sun a bit, but hotness would be nice :naughty:

Oh, I hope so. I really really wanna this, but I'm also a bit scary, you know :boxed: