Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I really can't wait for that. The first two were great.

I'm ok thanks. You?

Yap, Im really a big fan of Batman, but also a big fan of Nolan.

I think Im catching another cold... But somehow Im feeling really good, thanks!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, not too much, but it snowed for the first time this winter...

Sun, please, come back!!!

Yap, also, kinda stupid...

That's funny, we just talked about it and it snowed :biggrin2:

It's sunny here today, which is very pleasant :wub2: It would be great that there'll be no snow :naughty:

I talked with her yesterday. She said that she loved Klaipeda and had the best piece of cake in her life haha :naughty: She also send some pics where she looks fab! :thumb_yello: And she promised to come back :fisch::pinkbow:

That's funny, we just talked about it and it snowed :biggrin2:

It's sunny here today, which is very pleasant :wub2: It would be great that there'll be no snow :naughty:

I talked with her yesterday. She said that she loved Klaipeda and had the best piece of cake in her life haha :naughty: She also send some pics where she looks fab! :thumb_yello: And she promised to come back :fisch::pinkbow:

Yap, maybe we have some kind of power??? :aah:

The westher is crazy, yesterday it turn sunny and warm. Today its still the same :wink2: I bet its beautiful round there with the sun and the snow :wub2:

Im glad that you 2 talked. Hope you changed numbers this time. And hope that, if she goes back, you will met :wink2: I will die to be round there...

Yap, maybe we have some kind of power??? :aah:

The westher is crazy, yesterday it turn sunny and warm. Today its still the same :wink2: I bet its beautiful round there with the sun and the snow :wub2:

Im glad that you 2 talked. Hope you changed numbers this time. And hope that, if she goes back, you will met :wink2: I will die to be round there...

maybe, haha :teehee:

It's sunny here as well today, which Im very happy about :mf_lustslow:

Omg, we didn't change our numbers :shocked: I totaly forgot.. Anyway, gonna ask her, hope I won't forget haha :teehee:

Oh, I wish you were here as well :wub2:

maybe, haha :teehee:

It's sunny here as well today, which Im very happy about :mf_lustslow:

Omg, we didn't change our numbers :shocked: I totaly forgot.. Anyway, gonna ask her, hope I won't forget haha :teehee:

Oh, I wish you were here as well :wub2:

:aah:

Im kinda happy for that too. I want great weather for the carnival's party, which is on Tuesday.

You must do next time. Btw, I think we maybe should change them, dont you think???

:wub2:

:aah:

Im kinda happy for that too. I want great weather for the carnival's party, which is on Tuesday.

You must do next time. Btw, I think we maybe should change them, dont you think???

:wub2:

hehe :teehee:

Oh, I wish to see all those carnivals :wub2: Hope the weather will be good for that :wink2:

Haha, MAYBE :aah: Going to that audition tomorrow.. :aah:

I have a cold now. My sister gave it to me.

Oh, hope you are felling ok :huglove:

Me too.

I have a cold now. My sister gave it to me.

Oh, sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling better now :huglove:;

hehe :teehee:

Oh, I wish to see all those carnivals :wub2: Hope the weather will be good for that :wink2:

Haha, MAYBE :aah: Going to that audition tomorrow.. :aah:

I will post the pics I can on facebook, but I think its gonna rain...

How went the audition???

I'm better than I was last night thanks. :)

Glad to hear that! :wink2:

I will post the pics I can on facebook, but I think its gonna rain...

How went the audition???

But if it won't rain, make a lot of pics :biggrin2:

I dunno, it went quite ok... We were 9 and they gonna choose 5-6. But I have a feeling that I won't be going... This stupid intuition... :boxed:

I feel ok. I hope you are feeling better.

Glad to know that :blush-anim-cl: Im better, thanks! I went to the carnival's party and had a great time. When I came back home, I found that I recieved my "Stuart" book!

Glad to hear that! :wink2:

But if it won't rain, make a lot of pics :biggrin2:

I dunno, it went quite ok... We were 9 and they gonna choose 5-6. But I have a feeling that I won't be going... This stupid intuition... :boxed:

I took some pics, but not so much cause we had like 10 different cameras. We are gonna put all our pics together, so will show them tomorrow ;)

Well, dont worry for that intuition, ok??? Just relax and think positive. If you were 9 and they are gonna pic 5-6, you have tons of chances to be one of them :wink2:

I took some pics, but not so much cause we had like 10 different cameras. We are gonna put all our pics together, so will show them tomorrow ;)

Well, dont worry for that intuition, ok??? Just relax and think positive. If you were 9 and they are gonna pic 5-6, you have tons of chances to be one of them :wink2:

Ok, Looking forward for those pics :aah:

Anyway, I'm trying not to think about it now :naughty: I'll be as it will be :naughty:

Happy reading. I've just ordered mine so I should get it by the weekend.

Well, happy reading round May... Wow, thats fast. Hope you will like it!

Ok, Looking forward for those pics :aah:

Anyway, I'm trying not to think about it now :naughty: I'll be as it will be :naughty:

I will upload them asap :wink2:

Yap, dont think about it, its gonna be better :wink2:

Yes, find out just few hours ago.... I in! I'm going to Huelva, Spain! :boing:

Congrats!!!! We shoul plan a few things. Mostly cause, if you know on which airport are you gonna come, I can pick train tickets really cheap :wink2: