Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is. The countries in that area of the world don't seem to be having much luck at the moment.

Yap. I think that any country round the world is having so much luck right now, but they got the worst part :huh:

Congrats!!!! We shoul plan a few things. Mostly cause, if you know on which airport are you gonna come, I can pick train tickets really cheap :wink2:

Actually I know nothing yet just a fact that I am going. Our international teacher is going to Turkey for two weeks (I'm so envy for that :aah:) and as soon as she's back I'll know a little bit more. I still can't believe it :teehee:

How far Huelva is from Puertollano?

And yes, poor people of Japan :sad: All bad things in one day.. That's horrible :tears:

It hasn't been a good year so far.

Yap, hope the rest is gonna be a bit better...

Actually I know nothing yet just a fact that I am going. Our international teacher is going to Turkey for two weeks (I'm so envy for that :aah:) and as soon as she's back I'll know a little bit more. I still can't believe it :teehee:

How far Huelva is from Puertollano?

And yes, poor people of Japan :sad: All bad things in one day.. That's horrible :tears:

Well, let me know anything you get to know asap. But I assked Soni to ask a friend about a few things (interesting places to visit on Huelva and round it, and also what you may need to get the "young card" as you will get tons of discounts on trains and bus and all that).

Is a bit far away, but its like... 3 hours by train.

Yap, I hope this wont happen again, but guess we cant do anything more than help people who gets affected by this...

Well, let me know anything you get to know asap. But I assked Soni to ask a friend about a few things (interesting places to visit on Huelva and round it, and also what you may need to get the "young card" as you will get tons of discounts on trains and bus and all that).

Is a bit far away, but its like... 3 hours by train.

Yap, I hope this wont happen again, but guess we cant do anything more than help people who gets affected by this...

Ok, I will. Oh, thanks for telling me about that card, it might get useful! I know it's way to early, but when the time comes, you will come with all the advices :wub2:

3 hours is not that bad, when you think of it... right? :teehee:

Yeah, that's all we can do.. But still, it's so sad :sad:

Ok, I will. Oh, thanks for telling me about that card, it might get useful! I know it's way to early, but when the time comes, you will come with all the advices :wub2:

3 hours is not that bad, when you think of it... right? :teehee:

Yeah, that's all we can do.. But still, it's so sad :sad:

I also can teach you how to buy train tickets online in case you want to go to any other place (as you can get really low prices with the card and doing it online, but you must buy them 2 months early). Yap, but if we knew something, we can think about a few things. Im sure you will love to see Madrid a bit in case you arrive in its airport, wont you???

Nope, but Soni said its expensive. But there is also the bus option...

Yap... :huh:

I also can teach you how to buy train tickets online in case you want to go to any other place (as you can get really low prices with the card and doing it online, but you must buy them 2 months early). Yap, but if we knew something, we can think about a few things. Im sure you will love to see Madrid a bit in case you arrive in its airport, wont you???

Nope, but Soni said its expensive. But there is also the bus option...

Yap... :huh:

2 months early? That's weird :roftl:

I think we can talk about it more in two weeks when I knew some details :wink2:

But you can tell me how are the dorms in Spain? And about other things like laundry(?) cheapest(=the best) telephone operator and stuff.

Expensive? How much? I gotta get into the Spain prices haha :roftl:

I got a cold again :sad: This is annoying :aah:

Fingers crossed.

And legs too. Btw, happy birthday!!!!

2 months early? That's weird :roftl:

I think we can talk about it more in two weeks when I knew some details :wink2:

But you can tell me how are the dorms in Spain? And about other things like laundry(?) cheapest(=the best) telephone operator and stuff.

Expensive? How much? I gotta get into the Spain prices haha :roftl:

I got a cold again :sad: This is annoying :aah:

Yap, you can buy cheap train tickets if you do it online and 2 months before you are gonna do the trip.

Ok, we must have a Skype chat, dont you think??

What do you mean with the dorms thingie??? They are like everywhere else, I guess, but I can always show you mine so you can see :wink2: The laundry thing is really smple, houses usually have laundry machines, so you dont need to go anywhere to wash your clothes. If you are gonna stay at a college, you will have a laundry room :wink2: About the phone operator, I have Orange and it works fine for me, but it depends on the kind of pay way you use. I have a pre-pay card, so it works fine for me with Orange.

I dunno. But I doint mind at all, cause Im thinking on going to study to Andalucía, so, in case I get to do it, we will live a bit closer:aah:

I got one rouns¡d a month and a half ago and it hasnt gone yet...

Yap, you can buy cheap train tickets if you do it online and 2 months before you are gonna do the trip.

Ok, we must have a Skype chat, dont you think??

What do you mean with the dorms thingie??? They are like everywhere else, I guess, but I can always show you mine so you can see :wink2: The laundry thing is really smple, houses usually have laundry machines, so you dont need to go anywhere to wash your clothes. If you are gonna stay at a college, you will have a laundry room :wink2: About the phone operator, I have Orange and it works fine for me, but it depends on the kind of pay way you use. I have a pre-pay card, so it works fine for me with Orange.

I dunno. But I doint mind at all, cause Im thinking on going to study to Andalucía, so, in case I get to do it, we will live a bit closer:aah:

I got one rouns¡d a month and a half ago and it hasnt gone yet...

We don't have such a train tickets system here.. Prices are always the same, no mater when you buy your ticket :thumb_yello: Cultural differences.. Ohh, I get a lot of these in Turkey, so I have to get myself prepared for Spain :aah:

Yeah, I would love to if you show me how the regular dorms in Spain looks like. Because dorms in LT are very small and, well, not so superb. Dorms in Turkey are huge and looks like regular flat, so I was wondering how is it in Spain :naughty: Oh, and yay for laundry rooms, I'm a bit calm about that now c:roftl:

And yes, I am using pre-pay telephone card now, I think those are the best to control yourself a bit hehe :teehee: I keep that Orange in my mind hehe :thumb_yello:

Oh, you vare gonna get closer? Great, but you know that I will want to have some sightseeings in Puertollano as well haha :teehee: Meeting your sisters and your grandma maybe hahaha :teehee:

Oh, sorry about that :sad: Today was the first real spring day, +9!!! But I wasn't able to go outside, since my nose inside runs every 5 minutes.. ehh..

Thanks. Are you having a good day?

Yap, calm and peacefull day, as war is coming tomorrow (I found out the bank stole 6€ from my account, and I will go to ask them, nicely, to give them back to me).

And you???

We don't have such a train tickets system here.. Prices are always the same, no mater when you buy your ticket :thumb_yello: Cultural differences.. Ohh, I get a lot of these in Turkey, so I have to get myself prepared for Spain :aah:

Yeah, I would love to if you show me how the regular dorms in Spain looks like. Because dorms in LT are very small and, well, not so superb. Dorms in Turkey are huge and looks like regular flat, so I was wondering how is it in Spain :naughty: Oh, and yay for laundry rooms, I'm a bit calm about that now c:roftl:

And yes, I am using pre-pay telephone card now, I think those are the best to control yourself a bit hehe :teehee: I keep that Orange in my mind hehe :thumb_yello:

Oh, you vare gonna get closer? Great, but you know that I will want to have some sightseeings in Puertollano as well haha :teehee: Meeting your sisters and your grandma maybe hahaha :teehee:

Oh, sorry about that :sad: Today was the first real spring day, +9!!! But I wasn't able to go outside, since my nose inside runs every 5 minutes.. ehh..

Well, that was some kind of promotion, as tickets are kinda expensive and people usually doesnt buy them online. But its kinda hard to find them, as they are just a few, not the whole train :aah:

The dorm thing depends on how big the house is. Mine is pretty normal, with the stuff I like and the stuff I must have round it. Its a mess, but who cares??

Soni told me that, in case you want to call home with your phone, Orange has an international card, its 5€ and calls are 0,03€ per minute. :wink2:

Im thinking about what to do next school year and one of my options is going to any other place to study, at least, sign language. But I will love to study cook too... Im kinda confused, but Cris told me if I go for the cook thing, she will come with me (this one is on Ciudad Real, but I think I will get the chance to get some money help again and can save for the other thing on the future). My sisters are dying to met ya too :mf_lustslow:

Dont worry, is just a bit of this and that, nothing really serious. But you must take care of yourself, I dont want you to get worst... You must enjoy spring!

Well, that was some kind of promotion, as tickets are kinda expensive and people usually doesnt buy them online. But its kinda hard to find them, as they are just a few, not the whole train :aah:

The dorm thing depends on how big the house is. Mine is pretty normal, with the stuff I like and the stuff I must have round it. Its a mess, but who cares??

Soni told me that, in case you want to call home with your phone, Orange has an international card, its 5€ and calls are 0,03€ per minute. :wink2:

Im thinking about what to do next school year and one of my options is going to any other place to study, at least, sign language. But I will love to study cook too... Im kinda confused, but Cris told me if I go for the cook thing, she will come with me (this one is on Ciudad Real, but I think I will get the chance to get some money help again and can save for the other thing on the future). My sisters are dying to met ya too :mf_lustslow:

Dont worry, is just a bit of this and that, nothing really serious. But you must take care of yourself, I dont want you to get worst... You must enjoy spring!

Oh, ok I see. And what about buses? Tho I prefer trains, but what about them? Tickets are also 2 months pre-sale? :teehee:

You know, frankly, I didn't knew you were living in a dorm. Normal one sounds perfect :wink2:

Ask Soni to tell more value stuffs like that haha :teehee:

Oh, cook! My mum was studying cook, but never really got to work anything related to cook.. Well, besides feeding us haha :teehee: You know that I will support you whatever you decide to choose :huglove:

I'm dying to meet them too :wub2:

Thanks hun!!! Take care of yourself too! :huglove:

Oh, ok I see. And what about buses? Tho I prefer trains, but what about them? Tickets are also 2 months pre-sale? :teehee:

You know, frankly, I didn't knew you were living in a dorm. Normal one sounds perfect :wink2:

Ask Soni to tell more value stuffs like that haha :teehee:

Oh, cook! My mum was studying cook, but never really got to work anything related to cook.. Well, besides feeding us haha :teehee: You know that I will support you whatever you decide to choose :huglove:

I'm dying to meet them too :wub2:

Thanks hun!!! Take care of yourself too! :huglove:

Well, buses arent so expensive, but you must buy the ticket at the moment. Also, they are a bit slower :aah:

I live in a house, but the word "dorm" seems to mean "room" XDD Anyway, I spent most of my time on my room :aah:

I will do, dont worry.

Oh, thanks sweetie! :huglove:

I cant wait till that day finally comes!

Dont worry, I will take care if you do the same :teehee:

Did they give it back?

It was peaceful. Tomorrow I go shopping. :)

Yap, cause I was right and they didnt. I gave it on donation for the japaneese people :wink2:

Great! Nothing better than a peacefull b-day :wink2: Enjoy your shopping :teehee:

That's nice.

And I got my Stuart book too. I will enjoy it. I need some new clothes. :)

Yap :blush-anim-cl:

Great!!! I think I will start it by next week, I have a trip with the kids and too much time with nothing to do on the bus... :aah: I need some new clothes too, I will go shopping next month with a friend of mine :wink2:

Yap :blush-anim-cl:

Great!!! I think I will start it by next week, I have a trip with the kids and too much time with nothing to do on the bus... :aah: I need some new clothes too, I will go shopping next month with a friend of mine :wink2:

There is a lot of stuff in there that isn't in the film. It's great. I have Small Island to watch now too. I remember seeing it when it was on tv but that was two years ago. :)

Where are you going on the trip?

There is a lot of stuff in there that isn't in the film. It's great. I have Small Island to watch now too. I remember seeing it when it was on tv but that was two years ago. :)

Where are you going on the trip?

Oh, great then. I love to find new things on the books :wink2: I have seen Small Island, but didnt liked it at all. I thought Benedict was gonna have more time on screen.

We are going to a little place call Tomelloso. We are gonna visit a centre like ours and a few museums :blush-anim-cl: