Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Oh, great then. I love to find new things on the books :wink2: I have seen Small Island, but didnt liked it at all. I thought Benedict was gonna have more time on screen.

We are going to a little place call Tomelloso. We are gonna visit a centre like ours and a few museums :blush-anim-cl:

Some of it is really funny. I started to watch Small Island on Youtube but there is a great chunk of it missing so my sister bought it for my birthday. I think it is a good story. There is a book to that too.

That should be a good trip.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of it is really funny. I started to watch Small Island on Youtube but there is a great chunk of it missing so my sister bought it for my birthday. I think it is a good story. There is a book to that too.

That should be a good trip.

I can imagine that, as the movie had some funny moments. I liked Small Island, but I imagined Benedict was gonna be more time on screen. Anyway, I can always give it a second chance. The book is not on sale here, as always :/

I hope so :biggrin2:

Hello everybody :bye:

How are you girls? :das:

Hiya Babs!!! How was your trip to Klaipeda???

I can imagine that, as the movie had some funny moments. I liked Small Island, but I imagined Benedict was gonna be more time on screen. Anyway, I can always give it a second chance. The book is not on sale here, as always :/

I hope so :biggrin2:

He didn't get enough screen time but he did play the character well. I haven't read the book. (yet. :))

He didn't get enough screen time but he did play the character well. I haven't read the book. (yet. :))

Yap, dunno why he is always great :wub2: Let me know about the book in case you read it, if its good, I will consider buying it

I think it could be a while yet. I have the rest of Stuart to read and then I will start Starter for Ten.

Dont worry. I will be right here waiting :biggrin2: Btw, let me know what you think about Starter for 10, Im curious

:naughty: I just know I will end up giggling at that book.

Oh, I would end up too in case I had it :biggrin2:

Btw, do you think I may need to see the old Dr Who to understand the new one??? Cause I was wondering on watching the new one (you know, the last 5 seasons)

Oh, I would end up too in case I had it :biggrin2:

Btw, do you think I may need to see the old Dr Who to understand the new one??? Cause I was wondering on watching the new one (you know, the last 5 seasons)

:naughty:

You don't need to see the old ones. I never watched them.

Well, buses arent so expensive, but you must buy the ticket at the moment. Also, they are a bit slower :aah:

I live in a house, but the word "dorm" seems to mean "room" XDD Anyway, I spent most of my time on my room :aah:

I will do, dont worry.

Oh, thanks sweetie! :huglove:

I cant wait till that day finally comes!

Dont worry, I will take care if you do the same :teehee:

Yeah, buses are always slower, that's nothing new :aah:

Oh. Is it spannish slang? To call your room dorm? :aah: hehe :aah:

Me too, hun, me too :wub2:

Ok :huglove:

:naughty:

You don't need to see the old ones. I never watched them.

Great! I will start watching it as soons as I finish practises :wink2:

Yeah, buses are always slower, that's nothing new :aah:

Oh. Is it spannish slang? To call your room dorm? :aah: hehe :aah:

Me too, hun, me too :wub2:

Ok :huglove:

Yap, but seems like ours are really slow...... It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes from Puertollano to Ciudad Real...

Kinda, the word "room" on spanish means "dormitorio", which is the same as the word "dorm" means.

:wub2:

Yap, but seems like ours are really slow...... It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes from Puertollano to Ciudad Real...

Kinda, the word "room" on spanish means "dormitorio", which is the same as the word "dorm" means.

:wub2:

How far is that? From Puertollano to Ciudad Real?

Oh, I see. And, as I remember, "room" in italian is "Camera" which means "prison cell" in lituanian :roftl:

:teehee::huglove:

Great. I hope you enjoy it.

I finished the Stuart book and it was great. I thought it would take longer to read. :)

Same here :teehee:

Great. Glad you enjoyed it. I love those books that seem to be very long to read and then, its over in a few days :wub2:

How far is that? From Puertollano to Ciudad Real?

Oh, I see. And, as I remember, "room" in italian is "Camera" which means "prison cell" in lituanian :roftl:

:teehee::huglove:

Its just 45kms! Well, must say it stops in a few places, but it takes too much anyway...

The word "Camera" (I mean the english one) means cámara on spanish (which may be neither a camera or a room) :aah:

Same here :teehee:

Great. Glad you enjoyed it. I love those books that seem to be very long to read and then, its over in a few days :wub2:

I think you will.

I could hear Benedict narrating it in my head like he does in the film. :naughty:

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I think you will.

I could hear Benedict narrating it in my head like he does in the film. :naughty:

I think so too, cant wait to have the time to start reading it.

His voice is so sexy and lovely :wub2:

That doesn't normally happen. :naughty: It was very strange.

I usually try to do that when I read a book from a movie or tv show I have already seen, like with Dexter or the Harry Potter saga :aah: But never works

Its just 45kms! Well, must say it stops in a few places, but it takes too much anyway...

The word "Camera" (I mean the english one) means cámara on spanish (which may be neither a camera or a room) :aah:

Yeah.. Buses always stops at some cities.. :naughty:

And what would that mean if it's neither camera or room? :aah:

It snowed again!!! Can you imagine? It's all +9 and bam! Snow! :sneaky2:

Yeah.. Buses always stops at some cities.. :naughty:

And what would that mean if it's neither camera or room? :aah:

It snowed again!!! Can you imagine? It's all +9 and bam! Snow! :sneaky2:

Yap, but this one seems to stop for ages :aah:

Well, for some reason I dont knoe yet, we use the word "cámara" to say "room" too, tho is not so common in the "not so posh" people. But its easy to know if someone is refering to the word "camera" or the word "room" in the conversation (unless you are talking about making pictures to your room :aah: )

REally???? Its so sunny and hot here that seems unbelievable.......... Btw, my mum said yesterday that you will be feeling really hot our weather, as in Huelva is hotter than in Puertollano :teehee:

Yap, but this one seems to stop for ages :aah:

Well, for some reason I dont knoe yet, we use the word "cámara" to say "room" too, tho is not so common in the "not so posh" people. But its easy to know if someone is refering to the word "camera" or the word "room" in the conversation (unless you are talking about making pictures to your room :aah: )

REally???? Its so sunny and hot here that seems unbelievable.......... Btw, my mum said yesterday that you will be feeling really hot our weather, as in Huelva is hotter than in Puertollano :teehee:

Same with trains. They stop at the tiniest cities where no one ever ever comes, but they still stops there.. uuurg.

Oh, I see. That's cool, you know! Will I be understood if I'd say "camera di letta" as a refer to bedroom? :aah: That's italian :naughty:

I imagine that! But no, actually I can't imagine the heat itself... Guess I'm gonna need a lot of summerish clothes :roftl:

Same with trains. They stop at the tiniest cities where no one ever ever comes, but they still stops there.. uuurg.

Oh, I see. That's cool, you know! Will I be understood if I'd say "camera di letta" as a refer to bedroom? :aah: That's italian :naughty:

I imagine that! But no, actually I can't imagine the heat itself... Guess I'm gonna need a lot of summerish clothes :roftl:

Yap, some years ago I visited on of my cousins who lives on Manzanares. It takes just 45 minutes to go there by car, but I went on train and took round 2 hours!

Well, not at all. They will half understand what you mean if you just say "camera", the "di letta" thing wont mean anything round here :aah: Btw, you should take some spanish lessons before you come, just to know the important things :wink2:

Yes, I guess so, you will feel like in summer most of the time :aah:

:naughty: I never asked for it.

What is Dexter? Everyone keeps going on about it.

Dexter is a really cool tv show about a guy who works for Miami Police Department during the day and is, also, a serial killer during nights. But he just kills bad guys. You should take a look to both the show and the books (wrote by Jeff Lindsay), they are great :wink2: