Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Dexter is a really cool tv show about a guy who works for Miami Police Department during the day and is, also, a serial killer during nights. But he just kills bad guys. You should take a look to both the show and the books (wrote by Jeff Lindsay), they are great :wink2:

To be honest, it doesn't sound like my kind of thing.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, it doesn't sound like my kind of thing.

Dont worry :wink2: For lucks, colours :teehee: I like it cause Im a big fan of the books.

Btw, have you seen that show called Silk??? Cause my sisters love all those kind of shows and Im wondering how its like

Yap, some years ago I visited on of my cousins who lives on Manzanares. It takes just 45 minutes to go there by car, but I went on train and took round 2 hours!

Well, not at all. They will half understand what you mean if you just say "camera", the "di letta" thing wont mean anything round here :aah: Btw, you should take some spanish lessons before you come, just to know the important things :wink2:

Yes, I guess so, you will feel like in summer most of the time :aah:

Yeah, I know what you mean... You know, it takes as less time to go to Latvia's capital Riga than to go to our own capital Vilnius...

Then how is the bedroom in spanish? Oh my.. My italian seem so unuseful now :aah: We gonna have spanish courses while in Spain, as I know..

My group mate, who is coming with me, is really excited about the summer most of the time thingie :aah:

Yeah, I know what you mean... You know, it takes as less time to go to Latvia's capital Riga than to go to our own capital Vilnius...

Then how is the bedroom in spanish? Oh my.. My italian seem so unuseful now :aah: We gonna have spanish courses while in Spain, as I know..

My group mate, who is coming with me, is really excited about the summer most of the time thingie :aah:

Wow! I knew it takes the same time to send ya a letter than to send one to any other place round Spain, but that??? o_O'

Bedroom, room or dorm in spanish is "habitación". Well, you can always used yor italian when you go to Italy :teehee: So, you dont want me to teach you a bit?? :aah:

I van imagine that. Btw, will I met him/her??

Dont worry :wink2: For lucks, colours :teehee: I like it cause Im a big fan of the books.

Btw, have you seen that show called Silk??? Cause my sisters love all those kind of shows and Im wondering how its like

I watch Silk and it's really good. Rupert Penry Jones is in it.

Wow! I knew it takes the same time to send ya a letter than to send one to any other place round Spain, but that??? o_O'

Bedroom, room or dorm in spanish is "habitación". Well, you can always used yor italian when you go to Italy :teehee: So, you dont want me to teach you a bit?? :aah:

I van imagine that. Btw, will I met him/her??

From where I live, I can go to Riga in like 4 hours by bus, and to Vilnius 4~5 hours. The distance is almost the same, but when you take bus to Riga, the bus won't stop at the little cities and stuff. It'll go straight to Riga. That's why it is way faster :naughty:

Oh, I wish you could teach me some Spanish, but I was shy to ask :blush-anim-cl: Oh, well, IF I visit Italy one day... :wub2::wub2:

Btw, my friends just invited me to fly to Finland for few days, but I'm afraid I won't be able on those days the ask me to :sad:

Well, I hope you meet him :biggrin2: He's a good guy, but I don't really find a good connection with him, that's why I am not very happy that I will be going with him. One of my friends, that I went to Turkey together might be going with us also (I really hope so, cuz she's a great girl :mf_rosetinted: )

I watch Silk and it's really good. Rupert Penry Jones is in it.

Thats the reason whY I was thinking on watching it too :teehee: I will look for the show on internet to have a watch.

From where I live, I can go to Riga in like 4 hours by bus, and to Vilnius 4~5 hours. The distance is almost the same, but when you take bus to Riga, the bus won't stop at the little cities and stuff. It'll go straight to Riga. That's why it is way faster :naughty:

Oh, I wish you could teach me some Spanish, but I was shy to ask :blush-anim-cl: Oh, well, IF I visit Italy one day... :wub2::wub2:

Btw, my friends just invited me to fly to Finland for few days, but I'm afraid I won't be able on those days the ask me to :sad:

Well, I hope you meet him :biggrin2: He's a good guy, but I don't really find a good connection with him, that's why I am not very happy that I will be going with him. One of my friends, that I went to Turkey together might be going with us also (I really hope so, cuz she's a great girl :mf_rosetinted: )

Yap, I understand. Have you ever been to Riga???

Why??? You dont have to feel shy to ask for those things. As soon as we both have some time, I will teach ya some :wink2: We will visit Italy some day, hope we can met there too.

Wow!! Great!!! I will love to go to Finland someday.

Well, who knows, maybe you find out how to deal with him once you come here. Hope your friend comes here too.

Yap, I understand. Have you ever been to Riga???

Why??? You dont have to feel shy to ask for those things. As soon as we both have some time, I will teach ya some :wink2: We will visit Italy some day, hope we can met there too.

Wow!! Great!!! I will love to go to Finland someday.

Well, who knows, maybe you find out how to deal with him once you come here. Hope your friend comes here too.

Just once, when I had to go to Riga's airport. Tho I'd like to take a tour there or something :naughty:

Ok, deal teacher :naughty::wub2:

Me too, but too bad, I think I can't make it this time :sad:

Maybe... He really knows how to put himself towards other, so they will like him, but he's soooooo fake. Tho, I hope I will communicate with local ones more than with him :naughty:

Just once, when I had to go to Riga's airport. Tho I'd like to take a tour there or something :naughty:

Ok, deal teacher :naughty::wub2:

Me too, but too bad, I think I can't make it this time :sad:

Maybe... He really knows how to put himself towards other, so they will like him, but he's soooooo fake. Tho, I hope I will communicate with local ones more than with him :naughty:

I hope you will have the chance to go there again. Who knows??? Maybe someday I can go to Lithuania and we can go together to Riga and visit Babs :wub2:

:teehee:

Dont think about that, just think you will have the chance some other time.

Bleh, you are really nice and, with my lessons, you will be able to talk a bit spanish, so its gonna be easier for you to make friends.

I hope you enjoy it. I think the UK are on episode 5.

It has 6 episodes, right??? I hope any spanish tv channel will broadcast it. Btw, did you had the chance to watch Frankenstein on cinema??

I think so.

All three showings are sold out here. :tears:

Whaaaaaaaaaat??? Oh, Im so sorry... Here its not even gonna be played. Im crossing fingers for someone to upload it on internet

Whaaaaaaaaaat??? Oh, Im so sorry... Here its not even gonna be played. Im crossing fingers for someone to upload it on internet

I went and asked at the cinema today. If only I had looked last week. Anyway, there are other films to look forward to. I can't believe they are not showing it in Spain. I'm very surprised.

I went and asked at the cinema today. If only I had looked last week. Anyway, there are other films to look forward to. I can't believe they are not showing it in Spain. I'm very surprised.

Oh, sorry to hear you didnt had the chance... But thinking on going and watch any other film is good :wink2:

Well, seems like, as they are gonna talk on english, the few spanish that can understand it dont have their rights to have even one play...

Oh, sorry to hear you didnt had the chance... But thinking on going and watch any other film is good :wink2:

Well, seems like, as they are gonna talk on english, the few spanish that can understand it dont have their rights to have even one play...

There are a few films coming out in May that I want to see.

They should still give you the chance. Even if it is just one showing.

I hope you will have the chance to go there again. Who knows??? Maybe someday I can go to Lithuania and we can go together to Riga and visit Babs :wub2:

Dont think about that, just think you will have the chance some other time.

Bleh, you are really nice and, with my lessons, you will be able to talk a bit spanish, so its gonna be easier for you to make friends.

Yeah, that would be awesome :biggrin2:

I really hope so! There are a lot of places I really want to visit :wub2:

Can't wait for our spanish lessions, teacher :biggrin2:

There are a few films coming out in May that I want to see.

They should still give you the chance. Even if it is just one showing.

Which ones are??? I need some info, as my cinema is sooooooooooo lost with that...

Yap, but guess they thought noone was gonna go...

Yeah, that would be awesome :biggrin2:

I really hope so! There are a lot of places I really want to visit :wub2:

Can't wait for our spanish lessions, teacher :biggrin2:

More than awesome :teehee:

Same here, who had a job...:wub2:

Yap, cant wait too. But we must wait till we end up with everything, dont you think??

More than awesome :teehee:

Same here, who had a job...:wub2:

Yap, cant wait too. But we must wait till we end up with everything, dont you think??

I know! Awesomness :wub2:

Oh yeah.. shoo, I cam get use to get abroad for free :biggrin2:

Ok, sure. In the mean time you can think of what I should know about Spain :teehee:

Btw, have you seen "Beauty and the geek"? I just recently noticed it on tv. And there's this "so-called" geek, who reminds me of Jason Mraz!!! :wub2:

l.jpgl.jpg

and can you imagine that he looked like that :shocked:

nate.jpg

/\ that was a lit out of topic, but.. what is topic? :naughty:

The new Pirates of the Caribbean film is out and there is a film called Third Star out that sounds interesting.

Im not really waiting for the Pirates movie. Im a big fan of the saga but hate Penelope Cruz a lot... Is Benedict on the Third Star movie??? Cause I think I have heard of it, but Im not sure.

I know! Awesomness :wub2:

Oh yeah.. shoo, I cam get use to get abroad for free :biggrin2:

Ok, sure. In the mean time you can think of what I should know about Spain :teehee:

Btw, have you seen "Beauty and the geek"? I just recently noticed it on tv. And there's this "so-called" geek, who reminds me of Jason Mraz!!! :wub2:

l.jpgl.jpg

and can you imagine that he looked like that :shocked:

nate.jpg

/\ that was a lit out of topic, but.. what is topic? :naughty:

Yap, yap :wub2:

Same here, but that wont be for free always...

Okis, I will do and write them in a list :wink2:

I havent heard of it, but I dont have too much time to watch tv lately... He is cute but, is the other the same guy??? REally???? o_O

Im not really waiting for the Pirates movie. Im a big fan of the saga but hate Penelope Cruz a lot... Is Benedict on the Third Star movie??? Cause I think I have heard of it, but Im not sure.

I see. I haven't really seen her in anything so I don't have an opinion yet.

He is in it. That's why it interests me. :naughty:

I see. I haven't really seen her in anything so I don't have an opinion yet.

He is in it. That's why it interests me. :naughty:

Im stupid XDDDD Oh my, I had to go to return a book and left my computer on with a post to post here :aah:

Well, I have seen her in a few movies, and dont like her. Also, she is always name to be "one of the prettiest, sexiest and best actress" from Spain, and I dont think she is all that...

Oh, then, Im really interested a lot in that movie!

Im stupid XDDDD Oh my, I had to go to return a book and left my computer on with a post to post here :aah:

Well, I have seen her in a few movies, and dont like her. Also, she is always name to be "one of the prettiest, sexiest and best actress" from Spain, and I dont think she is all that...

Oh, then, Im really interested a lot in that movie!

It's fine. I hope your book is good.

I will let you know what I think after I see it.