Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

It's fine. I hope your book is good.

I will let you know what I think after I see it.

:teehee:

I picked "Tokio Blues" by Haruki Murakami. I have wanted to read that one for ages, so hope its as good as everyone says :wink2:

Okis, will wait to hear your opinion.

Btw, started to read Stuart last night. Just read chapter 0, but me likes it :wub2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked "Tokio Blues" by Haruki Murakami. I have wanted to read that one for ages, so hope its as good as everyone says :wink2:

Okis, will wait to hear your opinion.

Btw, started to read Stuart last night. Just read chapter 0, but me likes it :wub2:

What is it about?

It gets better. I need something new to read now.

What is it about?

It gets better. I need something new to read now.

Well, its hard to explain the plot of Murakami's books. I must say I have read 2 of them and loved them a lot. This one is supposed to be his best book, thats why I picked it :wink2:

Have read a bit more and love it tons :wub2:

Yap, yap :wub2:

Same here, but that wont be for free always...

Okis, I will do and write them in a list :wink2:

I havent heard of it, but I dont have too much time to watch tv lately... He is cute but, is the other the same guy??? REally???? o_O

Yeah, too bad, cuz for free rocks haha :roftl:

Ok, yaya, can't wait for our lessons :aah:

He is cute!!! And yeah, that's the same guy in all photos :biggrin2: Too bad, cuz the show is hilarious! one of the funniest reality tv shows ever. I showed it to my sis and she absolutely loved it :wub2:

Yeah, too bad, cuz for free rocks haha :roftl:

Ok, yaya, can't wait for our lessons :aah:

He is cute!!! And yeah, that's the same guy in all photos :biggrin2: Too bad, cuz the show is hilarious! one of the funniest reality tv shows ever. I showed it to my sis and she absolutely loved it :wub2:

Yap. Anything thats for free is cool :aah:

Same here :teehee:

Yes, he is! But I must say that, if thats a reality, I dont think I would watch it, Im not a big fan of reality shows...

Yap. Anything thats for free is cool :aah:

Same here :teehee:

Yes, he is! But I must say that, if thats a reality, I dont think I would watch it, Im not a big fan of reality shows...

Aha. :aah:

Have you thought of any lately? :teehee:

Oh, don't say so! Some are really crappy, but this one is epic! The blondies and geeks team up (one beauty and one geek) and they have to do assignments out of their fields. Like beauties have to study about science and build dog houses and geeks have to go out and ask girls phone numbers. It's really funny :naughty:

Well, its hard to explain the plot of Murakami's books. I must say I have read 2 of them and loved them a lot. This one is supposed to be his best book, thats why I picked it :wink2:

Have read a bit more and love it tons :wub2:

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I finished Starter for Ten. It's so much funnier than the film.

hello, are people doing here?!:wink2:

Good afternoon. :biggrin2:

Aha. :aah:

Have you thought of any lately? :teehee:

Oh, don't say so! Some are really crappy, but this one is epic! The blondies and geeks team up (one beauty and one geek) and they have to do assignments out of their fields. Like beauties have to study about science and build dog houses and geeks have to go out and ask girls phone numbers. It's really funny :naughty:

Well, I have to think really carefull to notice all those little things. But, in case you are different on this, we usually give 2 kisses to a person we just met or to a friend we dont see evryday. Also, you must respect a lot the siesta (or nap) time for those who love to have it :wink2:

Well, Im pretty sure that, if that one is cool, we wont have the chance to watch it till some spanish tv channel decides to do its own version and ruins the whole thing...

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I finished Starter for Ten. It's so much funnier than the film.

Good afternoon. :biggrin2:

Really??? Another one to my list :aah:

Well, I have to think really carefull to notice all those little things. But, in case you are different on this, we usually give 2 kisses to a person we just met or to a friend we dont see evryday. Also, you must respect a lot the siesta (or nap) time for those who love to have it :wink2:

Well, Im pretty sure that, if that one is cool, we wont have the chance to watch it till some spanish tv channel decides to do its own version and ruins the whole thing...

2 kisses on every cheek? That's what turkish people do all the time, so I am aware of that :naughty: And nap time? That's so sweet! Does it have a particular time or what?

I dunno about that, bhut I hope they will show the original series one day :teehee:

Exams!!:aah:D;

and yooou?:pinkbow:

Oh, good luck with those! How many you will be having?

Well, the biggest plan next week will be to get my documents/papers done for my erasmus :naughty:

:naughty: Sorry.

I think I'm going to read Small Island next.

You dont have to be sorry, I love to read:wink2:

Let me know how that one is like, tho that's gonna be really hard for me to find...

2 kisses on every cheek? That's what turkish people do all the time, so I am aware of that :naughty: And nap time? That's so sweet! Does it have a particular time or what?

I dunno about that, bhut I hope they will show the original series one day :teehee:

Oh my... my computer is acting a bit stupid or the forum is acting a bit stupid??? I have now seen tons of lost post...

Yap, 2 kisses, one per cheeck. In some places thats not so common and they find it creepy, thats why I had to tell ya that. Nap time its usually after lunch till 17 o'clock, but some people love to have nap at other times. Oh! And its really common here that when you go to a bar, you got also a "tapa", something to eat with your beer:wink2: So, if you dont have too much money, you can always go to a bar and had a beer or two and have lunch for just 3€ or so :biggrin2:

I can tell ya that they wont show it... :sneaky2: They always do that with the best shows... (not counting series)

Oh my... my computer is acting a bit stupid or the forum is acting a bit stupid??? I have now seen tons of lost post...

Yap, 2 kisses, one per cheeck. In some places thats not so common and they find it creepy, thats why I had to tell ya that. Nap time its usually after lunch till 17 o'clock, but some people love to have nap at other times. Oh! And its really common here that when you go to a bar, you got also a "tapa", something to eat with your beer:wink2: So, if you dont have too much money, you can always go to a bar and had a beer or two and have lunch for just 3€ or so :biggrin2:

I can tell ya that they wont show it... :sneaky2: They always do that with the best shows... (not counting series)

Dunno hun :huglove:

Yeah, that it's not common here in LT, but I always say hi to my turkish friends like that, so it grown on me a bit :naughty:

I'll keep that "tapa" thingie in my mind :das: What exactly is tapa?

Oh, what a pity :huh: Anyway, if you ever want to see it, I have an online link, so you don't have to download episodes on your pc :wink2: