Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Hehe :teehee:

Yeah, they are world's champions and it was pretty obvious for them to win :naughty:

Oh, that's cool! Me and my mum virtually walked around Huelva on google maps :naughty: I love it when it seems that you stand in the street and see everything around, even inside of the bus :roftl: It looks really nice, small city :wub2:

Yap, thats why I dont understand all the big thing about how the pitch looked like...

Great!!! It seems like you are gonna know Huelva better than me :aah:

Btw, Soni just told me half an hour ago that she is going to Hong Kong for 3 months to look for a job...

Sarah, just finished reading Stuart. It was so sad and touching :blush-anim-cl: I cried a lot at the end...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, thats why I dont understand all the big thing about how the pitch looked like...

Great!!! It seems like you are gonna know Huelva better than me :aah:

Btw, Soni just told me half an hour ago that she is going to Hong Kong for 3 months to look for a job...

Me too, but we are not football nation, people are into basketball more :teehee:

It's just over google maps, reality has a different feeling :naughty:

Wow! Hong Kong for 3 months? How amazing is that? :wub2: Oh, and what if she gets a job there? And when is she leaving?

Me too, but we are not football nation, people are into basketball more :teehee:

It's just over google maps, reality has a different feeling :naughty:

Wow! Hong Kong for 3 months? How amazing is that? :wub2: Oh, and what if she gets a job there? And when is she leaving?

For some reason, football has always been more popular here, but we didnt won anything important, as a nation, till a few years ago. The weirdest thing is that we have always been good at basketball...

Yap, I know :teehee:

Thats great, but I will miss her a lot. She said she is going by 28th this month... It feels really soon. In case she gets a job, she will just stay there.

For some reason, football has always been more popular here, but we didnt won anything important, as a nation, till a few years ago. The weirdest thing is that we have always been good at basketball...

Yap, I know :teehee:

Thats great, but I will miss her a lot. She said she is going by 28th this month... It feels really soon. In case she gets a job, she will just stay there.

Haha, well now you are really good at football :teehee:

Oh, that sucks :( But think of all the good opportunities she will get! And I bet you can go visit her or she will come back! :naughty: By the way, what kind of job she is looking for?

Awww. :huglove: It is very sad.

Yap, and, for some reason, I cant remember if they said how he dies on the movie... Cause when I read it, I started to cry a lot, like if I didnt knew it before...

Haha, well now you are really good at football :teehee:

Oh, that sucks :( But think of all the good opportunities she will get! And I bet you can go visit her or she will come back! :naughty: By the way, what kind of job she is looking for?

Yap, but Im not, so in case you wanna play a match, Im sure you will win :aah:

Yap, Im happy for her and hope she gets a job, a good one. But it also makes me feel sad. Im sure that, if she stays there, Im gonna go there and visit her :wink2: And she is looking for any kind of job, mostly on something related with aeroplanes or as an spanish teacher (which seems to be really popular there and she wont need any kind of student certificate)

Yap, but Im not, so in case you wanna play a match, Im sure you will win :aah:

Yap, Im happy for her and hope she gets a job, a good one. But it also makes me feel sad. Im sure that, if she stays there, Im gonna go there and visit her :wink2: And she is looking for any kind of job, mostly on something related with aeroplanes or as an spanish teacher (which seems to be really popular there and she wont need any kind of student certificate)

I'm also not so good at football, so we will have to see who wins against who :biggrin2:

I am so happy for her! All the best for her looking for a job there :huglove:

By the way, I was daydreaming the other day about my Mika gig, and I thought, that he might start giging while I'll be in Spain.. so I want to ask you to promise me that you will go with me, if he comes to Spain? :teehee:

I've never cried at the book. The end of film upset me.

I guees Im feeling really emotional lately...

I'm also not so good at football, so we will have to see who wins against who :biggrin2:

I am so happy for her! All the best for her looking for a job there :huglove:

By the way, I was daydreaming the other day about my Mika gig, and I thought, that he might start giging while I'll be in Spain.. so I want to ask you to promise me that you will go with me, if he comes to Spain? :teehee:

Then, we can just play any other thing. Btw, card games are really popular round here, the problem is we love different games depending on the place you are (I mean, the city).

Same here!!! I will miss her a lot, but I hope she will come back here in a year or so, when she gets her work holidays.

I promise!!!! I need some Mika right now, and a concert will be perfect!

Oh, and you should start thinking on getting a Tuenti account. You need invitation, but its like the "spanish facebook" and you wont be anyone without it.

I've been feeling like that too. I've been crying at songs and films that would not normally upset me. I don't know why though.

Thats what is happening to me lately. The sad part is that I know why it happens to me that, but nooone round me wants to talk with me about the thing. Like if it was something not so important...

Oh well hello!:teehee:

Hiya!!! How are ya??

oh sorry:teehee:

Don't apologise. I've just been apart of big threads before and it is very easy to get lost. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Thats what is happening to me lately. The sad part is that I know why it happens to me that, but nooone round me wants to talk with me about the thing. Like if it was something not so important...

I'm around on here most of the time so if you want to talk i'm here.

Sorry I left so abruptly. War has erupted in my house.

Then, we can just play any other thing. Btw, card games are really popular round here, the problem is we love different games depending on the place you are (I mean, the city).

Same here!!! I will miss her a lot, but I hope she will come back here in a year or so, when she gets her work holidays.

I promise!!!! I need some Mika right now, and a concert will be perfect!

Oh, and you should start thinking on getting a Tuenti account. You need invitation, but its like the "spanish facebook" and you wont be anyone without it.

Oh, cards games are quite popular here too :teehee: So we can place some of those :teehee:

I am sure she will come to visit :huglove:

Yay!!! We both need Mika, so we will get some yah :mf_rosetinted:

Tuenti? Tell me more, this might come in use :biggrin2:

Don't apologise. I've just been apart of big threads before and it is very easy to get lost. :naughty::thumb_yello:

I'm around on here most of the time so if you want to talk i'm here.

Sorry I left so abruptly. War has erupted in my house.

Thanks! :wub2: I really apreciate your offer. And dont worry for lefting, I do that sometimes too :aah:

Oh, cards games are quite popular here too :teehee: So we can place some of those :teehee:

I am sure she will come to visit :huglove:

Yay!!! We both need Mika, so we will get some yah :mf_rosetinted:

Tuenti? Tell me more, this might come in use :biggrin2:

Yap, you must show me how to play some of yours and I can show you some of us.

Yap, same here.

I hope he is coming, so we will also have another reason to see each other :wub2:

Well, its like some kind of facebook but in spanish. You get an invitation and you can upload pics, videos, write on your status, posted on a blog page (or something like that) and play games...