Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, you must show me how to play some of yours and I can show you some of us.

Yap, same here.

I hope he is coming, so we will also have another reason to see each other :wub2:

Well, its like some kind of facebook but in spanish. You get an invitation and you can upload pics, videos, write on your status, posted on a blog page (or something like that) and play games...

Deal! :naughty:

Oh, yeah. And hopefully with new songs :wub2::teehee:

Oh, I see. That's cool :naughty: Do most of the Spanish peope has it?

Btw, I finally saw Fight Club. Fricking genius. Probably the best film ever :blink:

Deal! :naughty:

Oh, yeah. And hopefully with new songs :wub2::teehee:

Oh, I see. That's cool :naughty: Do most of the Spanish peope has it?

Btw, I finally saw Fight Club. Fricking genius. Probably the best film ever :blink:

:thumb_yello:

Yap, Im waiting for some of those too :teehee:

Yap, sadly. Cause I dont think thats so interesting. Its like some kind of facebook with tons of stupid people there :sneaky2:

Love that movie! Im really looking for the book, but its freaking expensive. One of my faves since always :wub2:

Btw, bouthg a nice skirt yesterday :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

Yap, Im waiting for some of those too :teehee:

Yap, sadly. Cause I dont think thats so interesting. Its like some kind of facebook with tons of stupid people there :sneaky2:

Love that movie! Im really looking for the book, but its freaking expensive. One of my faves since always :wub2:

Btw, bouthg a nice skirt yesterday :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah yeah :wub2:

Oh, I see.. Like we used to have one.lt sait, but then everybody moved to facebook :naughty:

Genius!!! I dunno why it took me so long to see it :teehee: I will start looking for a book too, my sis already thought that she might found it in library, cuz I haven't seen it in book store..

Me wants to see it! I haven't bought anything since ages :blink: But I don't even know what I want now.. :huh:

Yeah yeah :wub2:

Oh, I see.. Like we used to have one.lt sait, but then everybody moved to facebook :naughty:

Genius!!! I dunno why it took me so long to see it :teehee: I will start looking for a book too, my sis already thought that she might found it in library, cuz I haven't seen it in book store..

Me wants to see it! I haven't bought anything since ages :blink: But I don't even know what I want now.. :huh:

Well, FB came here before tuenti but seems like everybody is moving there. I have an account (in case you want an invitation, I still have my 10) but I nearly use it...

Oh! Great idea! I didnt thought about looking on the library! As Im reading the Millenium trilogy from there, I have looked for any other books :aah: But I dont think mine is gonna have it. And have the same problem with the book stores. Try to look for it at "iberlibro". I always use that site and its great, really cheap :wink2:

Im thinking on wearing it on Monday. So, in case I do, I will take a pic and show it to you :wink2:

Well, FB came here before tuenti but seems like everybody is moving there. I have an account (in case you want an invitation, I still have my 10) but I nearly use it...

Oh! Great idea! I didnt thought about looking on the library! As Im reading the Millenium trilogy from there, I have looked for any other books :aah: But I dont think mine is gonna have it. And have the same problem with the book stores. Try to look for it at "iberlibro". I always use that site and its great, really cheap :wink2:

Im thinking on wearing it on Monday. So, in case I do, I will take a pic and show it to you :wink2:

But it's only for Spanish people? Well, in case I need it, I let you know :teehee:

Yeah, cuz my sis looked it up at our local library's webpage and saw that they seem to have a copy! Oh, you are reading Millenium? :wub2: I read first two (and saw first two films, I have the third one on my pc, but since I haven't read the book I don't feel like spoiling everything :teehee: ) and there's third one around here, but very expensive. That's why I am waiting for a book sales or some discounts around here :naughty:

Ok, I'm really curious about that skirt! :teehee:

Hey Isa!! :D I've been trying to get an account to tuenti for weeks!

Could you please send me an invatation? :wub2:

I'm studying spanish, and it's really hard :sad:

My email is malin_01@msn.com :D

MIKA <3 <3

But it's only for Spanish people? Well, in case I need it, I let you know :teehee:

Yeah, cuz my sis looked it up at our local library's webpage and saw that they seem to have a copy! Oh, you are reading Millenium? :wub2: I read first two (and saw first two films, I have the third one on my pc, but since I haven't read the book I don't feel like spoiling everything :teehee: ) and there's third one around here, but very expensive. That's why I am waiting for a book sales or some discounts around here :naughty:

Ok, I'm really curious about that skirt! :teehee:

Nope, you can have it too, but I dont know if it has an english option...

Great!!!! Yap, I still have to read the third, as I went to keep t on the library and both copies were already keept... Still have to watch the movies, but want to read the whole saga first .

Take a look at your email then.

Hey Isa!! :D I've been trying to get an account to tuenti for weeks!

Could you please send me an invatation? :wub2:

I'm studying spanish, and it's really hard :sad:

My email is malin_01@msn.com :D

MIKA <3 <3

Of course!!! I will do it later, as Im not on my computer right now and have some stuff to do ;)

It won't last long. My sister is back home tomorrow.

You dont have a good relationship with her???

Nope, you can have it too, but I dont know if it has an english option...

Great!!!! Yap, I still have to read the third, as I went to keep t on the library and both copies were already keept... Still have to watch the movies, but want to read the whole saga first .

Take a look at your email then.

Oh, ok , I see :naughty: Keep one invitation for me :naughty:

So we're equal on this haha :naughty: Both are still missing the third book :naughty: The films are quite good, tho I am curious about the US version :naughty:

Going to the email then :naughty: Wow, looking great and fresh :wub2:

Btw, won a ticket to cinema yesterday :aah: Not sure what film yet, but free film, hell ya :naughty:

And wow, that thing your sis send! So useful! And had no idea about the pronunciation! Huge thanks! :huglove:

Edited by Foxxy

It's all ok now.

Im glad to know that. In case it also helps a bit, we had some argues last week cause one of my sisters is going to Hong Kong soon and my dad thinks she is doing that because I told her so...

Oh, ok , I see :naughty: Keep one invitation for me :naughty:

So we're equal on this haha :naughty: Both are still missing the third book :naughty: The films are quite good, tho I am curious about the US version :naughty:

Going to the email then :naughty: Wow, looking great and fresh :wub2:

Btw, won a ticket to cinema yesterday :aah: Not sure what film yet, but free film, hell ya :naughty:

And wow, that thing your sis send! So useful! And had no idea about the pronunciation! Huge thanks! :huglove:

I still have 9! :aah:

Yap, I saw the first film, but didnt remember a thing! So never got to watch the second one. As soon as I read the third book, Im gonna watch the 3 films.

Thanks! :wub2: And thanks from Soni! She made those for her chineese friend and send them to me so I dont have to do new ones.

Great for the cinema thing!!!!

I still have 9! :aah:

Yap, I saw the first film, but didnt remember a thing! So never got to watch the second one. As soon as I read the third book, Im gonna watch the 3 films.

Thanks! :wub2: And thanks from Soni! She made those for her chineese friend and send them to me so I dont have to do new ones.

Great for the cinema thing!!!!

Woop, then might leave one for my friend too, if he wants it of course :naughty:

The first film was good, tho I kinda find the second one boring (aslo the book a little, but it good really good at the end). I hope the third one will be worth to wait :teehee:

I'm gonna print it and carry around in Spain :aah: Didn't know that V is pronaunced as B!

16bn3ba.gif

Also, I love that the numbers up to ten are really really similar to the italian ones :naughty:

Thanks! Tho, there's no good films around here in cinemas..

Im glad to know that. In case it also helps a bit, we had some argues last week cause one of my sisters is going to Hong Kong soon and my dad thinks she is doing that because I told her so...

We all say stuff we don't mean but it all blows over eventually.

Woop, then might leave one for my friend too, if he wants it of course :naughty:

The first film was good, tho I kinda find the second one boring (aslo the book a little, but it good really good at the end). I hope the third one will be worth to wait :teehee:

I'm gonna print it and carry around in Spain :aah: Didn't know that V is pronaunced as B!

16bn3ba.gif

Also, I love that the numbers up to ten are really really similar to the italian ones :naughty:

Thanks! Tho, there's no good films around here in cinemas..

Okis, dont worry ;)

I thought also that the second book was a bit more bored, but just a bit. I liked it at the end just cause Lisbeth Salander and company start the action, the real action.

Great!!! But, if you lernt a bit of spanish, you wont need it :teehee:

Brand new information!!!! :aah:

Yap, it great that you know a bit of italian, as spanish is really similar.

Then, wait till the good ones go!

We all say stuff we don't mean but it all blows over eventually.

Yap, same here. The sad thing is that, sometimes, we say things really hard to forgot and forgive... And we dont have the guts to appologise...

Okis, dont worry ;)

I thought also that the second book was a bit more bored, but just a bit. I liked it at the end just cause Lisbeth Salander and company start the action, the real action.

Great!!! But, if you lernt a bit of spanish, you wont need it :teehee:

Brand new information!!!! :aah:

Yap, it great that you know a bit of italian, as spanish is really similar.

Then, wait till the good ones go!

Ok then :wink2:

Yeah, that's probably all what I liked about the second book - a little action at the end. It's a bit disappointing in a book with nearly 700 pages.. :huh:

I hope so :teehee:

Love that gif and it seemed so good in here haha :naughty:

I hope I found more similarities between Spanish and Italian :teehee:

Well, I hope I can! But if there's deadline on the ticket I won, then I am afraid I will be seeing those kind of films. I really want to see the third part of Salander film, but it's on the other cinema :huh:

Ok then :wink2:

Yeah, that's probably all what I liked about the second book - a little action at the end. It's a bit disappointing in a book with nearly 700 pages.. :huh:

I hope so :teehee:

Love that gif and it seemed so good in here haha :naughty:

I hope I found more similarities between Spanish and Italian :teehee:

Well, I hope I can! But if there's deadline on the ticket I won, then I am afraid I will be seeing those kind of films. I really want to see the third part of Salander film, but it's on the other cinema :huh:

Yap, mostly since that was supposed to be an action book...

It was the perfect gif :aah:

I think both languages are similar, tho not as much as you may think... Anyway, I havent studied italina in my life and I can understand it when I read it :wink2:

Then, crossing fingers to not be a dead line on that ticket... Is that movie still on cinemas??? Wow!

It's a pride thing. :naughty: Have you had a good week?

Yap. Well, not at all. I had tons of things to do and Im feeling kinda weird with my alergy and had a neck injury which needed some massages from the phisiotherapist from the centre. And you???

Yap. Well, not at all. I had tons of things to do and Im feeling kinda weird with my alergy and had a neck injury which needed some massages from the phisiotherapist from the centre. And you???

Ouch. Neck pain is horrible.

My week has been boring. I'm just glad I have a book to read.