Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Ouch. Neck pain is horrible.

My week has been boring. I'm just glad I have a book to read.

Yap, but its way better now. Thank God for let phisiotherapist live! :aah:

Oh, what are you reading now??? There is a book crossing thingie tomorrow in my city, I will be haunting for books :teehee:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, mostly since that was supposed to be an action book...

It was the perfect gif :aah:

I think both languages are similar, tho not as much as you may think... Anyway, I havent studied italina in my life and I can understand it when I read it :wink2:

Then, crossing fingers to not be a dead line on that ticket... Is that movie still on cinemas??? Wow!

Yeah yeah. A bit disappointing.

Tumblr.com is full of the gifs like that :teehee:

Aha, I know what you mean. I can understand a little bit Latvian, and when I was riding trough Riga, I read all of the billboards and I understood them :teehee:

It's JUST got on the cinemas. Guess we are little behind this time :naughty:

Yap, but its way better now. Thank God for let phisiotherapist live! :aah:

Oh, what are you reading now??? There is a book crossing thingie tomorrow in my city, I will be haunting for books :teehee:

I think I need one.

I've just finished reading One Day by David Nicholls and I cried at the ending. It was very unexpected.

Yeah yeah. A bit disappointing.

Tumblr.com is full of the gifs like that :teehee:

Aha, I know what you mean. I can understand a little bit Latvian, and when I was riding trough Riga, I read all of the billboards and I understood them :teehee:

It's JUST got on the cinemas. Guess we are little behind this time :naughty:

Yap...

Wow" That must be funny :aah:

Then, you know its almost the same between Spain, Italy and Portugal.

REally??? Well, you were really ahead on the Tangled thing :aah:

I think I need one.

I've just finished reading One Day by David Nicholls and I cried at the ending. It was very unexpected.

I still need one, but dont have money to pay them...

I havent heard of that one, what is it about??

Yap...

Wow" That must be funny :aah:

Then, you know its almost the same between Spain, Italy and Portugal.

REally??? Well, you were really ahead on the Tangled thing :aah:

Anyway.. Hope the 3rd one will be less dissapointing.

Aha, I imagine that. We had a lot of portugese people in that project in Turkey.

Yeah, that's why it's so weird :aah:

Btw, my cinema tickets arrived. Looks like I got two tickets, so my sis is coming with me :naughty: Oh and she said that she got a copy of a "Fight club" from library today :teehee:

Anyway.. Hope the 3rd one will be less dissapointing.

Aha, I imagine that. We had a lot of portugese people in that project in Turkey.

Yeah, that's why it's so weird :aah:

Btw, my cinema tickets arrived. Looks like I got two tickets, so my sis is coming with me :naughty: Oh and she said that she got a copy of a "Fight club" from library today :teehee:

Same here. I have to return Murakami's book to the library this Saturday, so hope I can get the 3rd Millenium book and read it. And then, the movies ;)

So, you have heard portugueese people talking a lot??? Their way to talk is not so similar to spanish way, but words are similar, a lot.

Yap.

Great! Enjoy the film and the book! (I will be waiting my chance to get it).

Sounds good. I will look if its on spanish.

:naughty: There will be a film too. I might have to avoid that.

Next one for me. Small Island.:teehee:

Then, I will better wait for the movie, the book will come with it :aah:

Oh, hope you like it!!!! I dont have the chance to read that as its not on spanish and its not so easy for me to buy books on english...

Then, I will better wait for the movie, the book will come with it :aah:

Oh, hope you like it!!!! I dont have the chance to read that as its not on spanish and its not so easy for me to buy books on english...

It's out in September here.

I read the first couple of pages in the shop so I should like it.

It's out in September here.

I read the first couple of pages in the shop so I should like it.

Im not sure then how its gonna be out here, as movies come whenever the companies want...

That reminds me when I used to go a lot to Madrid and read books by chapters (a chapter or two everytime I went there) :aah:

Im not sure then how its gonna be out here, as movies come whenever the companies want...

That reminds me when I used to go a lot to Madrid and read books by chapters (a chapter or two everytime I went there) :aah:

Fingers crossed.

I'm surprised they didn't throw me out for that. :aah:

Fingers crossed.

I'm surprised they didn't throw me out for that. :aah:

Yap, same here. But first, its fingers crossed for Third Star :teehee:

I used to be too, as they had a lecture room, but I was always reading whenever I found an interesting book :aah: Guess they dont mind as far as you buy something :teehee:

Same here. I have to return Murakami's book to the library this Saturday, so hope I can get the 3rd Millenium book and read it. And then, the movies ;)

So, you have heard portugueese people talking a lot??? Their way to talk is not so similar to spanish way, but words are similar, a lot.

Yap.

Great! Enjoy the film and the book! (I will be waiting my chance to get it).

What Murakami book you read? I hope you get the 3rd one :teehee: I'm still waiting for a book sales :aah:

Yeah, I heard a lot of portugese. They seem to say a lot of "Shh" sounds. They told me, that "S" is usually pronounced as "Sh". Como es tas is like Komo eshh tashh :aah: And one girl was called Ines and it was pronounced Ineshh :aah:

Can't wait to read that book :wub2: I like to breath in every word of it, since it's so quotable :wub2::wub2:

What Murakami book you read? I hope you get the 3rd one :teehee: I'm still waiting for a book sales :aah:

Yeah, I heard a lot of portugese. They seem to say a lot of "Shh" sounds. They told me, that "S" is usually pronounced as "Sh". Como es tas is like Komo eshh tashh :aah: And one girl was called Ines and it was pronounced Ineshh :aah:

Can't wait to read that book :wub2: I like to breath in every word of it, since it's so quotable :wub2::wub2:

Kafka on the shore. Its not my fave, so far, cause its different. The characters on this book seem so......... fictional, they dont seem real. But the story is easy to enjoy and read.

We pronounce "S" a lot, but we do it as a normal "S" so, "cómo estás?" sounds just that way. Same for Inés or Isa :aah:

Yap, I hope I will read it some day. It has been on my b-day and xmast list for ages! Enjoy it, you can :roftl:

Kafka on the shore. Its not my fave, so far, cause its different. The characters on this book seem so......... fictional, they dont seem real. But the story is easy to enjoy and read.

We pronounce "S" a lot, but we do it as a normal "S" so, "cómo estás?" sounds just that way. Same for Inés or Isa :aah:

Yap, I hope I will read it some day. It has been on my b-day and xmast list for ages! Enjoy it, you can :roftl:

My sis read that one, tho I dunno what she thought of it. Guess she liked it as the other Murakami books :naughty: Now she wants to have the new book of Murakami :teehee:

Yeah yeah I know, that's why it sounded so weird first time I heard them speaking in their native language :aah: But I loved it either way :teehee::wub2:

Guess what. You not gonna believe it. I was in the market, buying tickets to the cinema and I thought I'd go the bookstore to see if there's no sale for new books, sadly there were no sales and I went to the section with the letter "P", in case, you know, and I saw it. The only lonely one copy, just sitting there, waiting for me.. Fight club :wub2::boing:

My sis read that one, tho I dunno what she thought of it. Guess she liked it as the other Murakami books :naughty: Now she wants to have the new book of Murakami :teehee:

Yeah yeah I know, that's why it sounded so weird first time I heard them speaking in their native language :aah: But I loved it either way :teehee::wub2:

Guess what. You not gonna believe it. I was in the market, buying tickets to the cinema and I thought I'd go the bookstore to see if there's no sale for new books, sadly there were no sales and I went to the section with the letter "P", in case, you know, and I saw it. The only lonely one copy, just sitting there, waiting for me.. Fight club :wub2::boing:

Well, guess she liked it, tho its not his best. I love Murakami's books, he is a great writer.

It always sounds weird for me when I hear portugueese, as Im not used at all to his way to talk...

What???? I hate you... :aah:Enjoy it!!!:wink2:

Well, guess she liked it, tho its not his best. I love Murakami's books, he is a great writer.

It always sounds weird for me when I hear portugueese, as Im not used at all to his way to talk...

What???? I hate you... :aah:Enjoy it!!!:wink2:

I know you do hun, he's brillinat writer :wub2: I guess wild sheep's chase is my favourite :teehee:

Do you have a lot of Portuguese people is Spain?

I coudn't believe myself either!! I texted my sis and she was like "If you won't buy it now, I'll hate you forever!" :aah: But it was rather expensive for such an old book :boxed:

Yap, same here. But first, its fingers crossed for Third Star :teehee:

I used to be too, as they had a lecture room, but I was always reading whenever I found an interesting book :aah: Guess they dont mind as far as you buy something :teehee:

Yes. I'll be keeping mine crossed for you.

Books are expensive from book shops. Much cheaper on the internet. :naughty:

Hello:wub2:

Good evening. :bye:

I know you do hun, he's brillinat writer :wub2: I guess wild sheep's chase is my favourite :teehee:

Do you have a lot of Portuguese people is Spain?

I coudn't believe myself either!! I texted my sis and she was like "If you won't buy it now, I'll hate you forever!" :aah: But it was rather expensive for such an old book :boxed:

I think thats one of my faves too, but I really loved Tokio Blues too :wub2:

Well, not so much. Or, at least, not so much round Puertollano.

Oh my, Im sure you are gonna love it! Btw, thats the reason why I havent bought it yet, very expensive.

Hello:wub2:

Hello!

Yes. I'll be keeping mine crossed for you.

Books are expensive from book shops. Much cheaper on the internet. :naughty:

Good evening. :bye:

Hehehe, thnks!!!

Yap, but its hard for me to find the books I want and hard to buy them, as I have to do tons of things with the credit card...

BTW, girls! I have just decided I will "open" an online store for jewlery and other stuff. I cant say when Im gonna do it, but I have bought a few things and also, have tons of ideas in mind. Hope you are gonna go and see my stuff :wub2:

Im kinda blah........ Mum got some bad news from the doctor this morning, but have decided to open a shop for some different stuff. And you?

Aw i'm sad to hear that!:wink2:

What will you sell? when will it open??:biggrin2:

I'm ok thanks. You?

I'm sick, otherwise fine! ;)