Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Aw i'm sad to hear that!:wink2:

What will you sell? when will it open??:biggrin2:

I'm sick, otherwise fine! ;)

Dont worry. Im sure it will be ok as soon as this pass by, but it worries me anyway...

Well, I will be sending bookmarkers, some jewlery and stuff like that. Not sure when it will open, but it will be in less than a month :wink2: It will be an online shop.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, thnks!!!

Yap, but its hard for me to find the books I want and hard to buy them, as I have to do tons of things with the credit card...

BTW, girls! I have just decided I will "open" an online store for jewlery and other stuff. I cant say when Im gonna do it, but I have bought a few things and also, have tons of ideas in mind. Hope you are gonna go and see my stuff :wub2:

The shipping costs don't help either.

I will definitely have a look. :thumb_yello:

Dont worry. Im sure it will be ok as soon as this pass by, but it worries me anyway...

Well, I will be sending bookmarkers, some jewlery and stuff like that. Not sure when it will open, but it will be in less than a month :wink2: It will be an online shop.

hope it will be fine:huglove:

Can i buy things there too??:teehee:

hope it will be fine:huglove:

Can i buy things there too??:teehee:

Thanks for your support, its always a good thing :wink2:

Of course. As I know tons of people outside Spain, I thought it was gonna be a good idea to do it internacionally :wink2: Tho I cant say how much the shipping will be yet

Thanks for your support, its always a good thing :wink2:

Of course. As I know tons of people outside Spain, I thought it was gonna be a good idea to do it internacionally :wink2: Tho I cant say how much the shipping will be yet

Anyway, i'll take a look at it, when it's ready!:teehee:

Anyway, i'll take a look at it, when it's ready!:teehee:

Oh, great!!! Hope this will be done soon.

Btw, whats your name??? Cause now that Im thinking, Im not sure if I forgot it (which wont be a surprise for me, I do that all the time) or you havent told us :aah:

@Sarah, then I hope you will like some of my stuff, I have tons of ideas, but it will take some time (and money, of course) to make them all real, but the ideas are here (points at her head).

Edited by Isa

Oh, great!!! Hope this will be done soon.

Btw, whats your name??? Cause now that Im thinking, Im not sure if I forgot it (which wont be a surprise for me, I do that all the time) or you havent told us :aah:

Haven't told:glasses2: But it's Helena!:thumb_yello:

And your?!:roftl: is it Isa, or??:teehee:

Haven't told:glasses2: But it's Helena!:thumb_yello:

And your?!:roftl: is it Isa, or??:teehee:

Oh, yeah, thanks I havent forgot :aah: I like Helena, really lovely name.

And yes, mine is Isa, the real name is Isabel, but I was name after my mum, so there has to be any difference :teehee: Thats why everybody calls me Isa

Oh, yeah, thanks I havent forgot :aah: I like Helena, really lovely name.

And yes, mine is Isa, the real name is Isabel, but I was name after my mum, so there has to be any difference :teehee: Thats why everybody calls me Isa

I like Isa aswell, it reminds me of a actor name (dunno why:aah:) But not many are called that here, special you!

I like Isa aswell, it reminds me of a actor name (dunno why:aah:) But not many are called that here, special you!

I prefer Isa to Isabel, is shrter and its more... me!!! And thanks!

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Great!!!

Btw, gotta go girls, we are having a huge storm and Im affraid we will have some electricity cuts... See ya tomorrow! Goodnight!

I prefer Isa to Isabel, is shrter and its more... me!!! And thanks!

Great!!!

Btw, gotta go girls, we are having a huge storm and Im affraid we will have some electricity cuts... See ya tomorrow! Goodnight!

Take care:wink2: see ya:bye:

I think thats one of my faves too, but I really loved Tokio Blues too :wub2:

Well, not so much. Or, at least, not so much round Puertollano.

Oh my, Im sure you are gonna love it! Btw, thats the reason why I havent bought it yet, very expensive.

BTW, girls! I have just decided I will "open" an online store for jewlery and other stuff. I cant say when Im gonna do it, but I have bought a few things and also, have tons of ideas in mind. Hope you are gonna go and see my stuff :wub2:

Haven't read that one :teehee:

Oh, I see. We don't have latvian people around here too, but you can suuure find a lot of russian people :huh:

I already read like 9 chapters. So easy to read, love it :wub2: I would have bought it online, but it was out of stock.. That would have been a little cheaper..

uuh, can't wait to see it :biggrin2:

Haven't read that one :teehee:

Oh, I see. We don't have latvian people around here too, but you can suuure find a lot of russian people :huh:

I already read like 9 chapters. So easy to read, love it :wub2: I would have bought it online, but it was out of stock.. That would have been a little cheaper..

uuh, can't wait to see it :biggrin2:

You should :wink2:

Yap, you will find tons of people from the South American countries here. They are really nice :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, me wants to read it!! Will look for it on the library.

Hihihih, Im already doing it, but must get a paypal account to make easy to pay for the stuff (no need to say, friends have special offers) :teehee:

You should :wink2:

Yap, you will find tons of people from the South American countries here. They are really nice :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, me wants to read it!! Will look for it on the library.

Hihihih, Im already doing it, but must get a paypal account to make easy to pay for the stuff (no need to say, friends have special offers) :teehee:

I'll look up for it :wink2:

All of the people from South countries are nice, friendly and really warm! I already noticed that :biggrin2:

You will find it, I know :wink2: Like there's in the book "I know because Tyler knows" :mf_rosetinted:

Show it already!!! :teehee:

Wow! Thanks so much!! I wanna watch that movie. Oh, and that simle during the fireworks :wub2:

I'll look up for it :wink2:

All of the people from South countries are nice, friendly and really warm! I already noticed that :biggrin2:

You will find it, I know :wink2: Like there's in the book "I know because Tyler knows" :mf_rosetinted:

Show it already!!! :teehee:

You will like it a lot :wink2:

Yap, its kinda weird, cause I still havent met anyone who is not nice... :aah:

Yap, I will. Mostly cause I wont stop till I get it :teehee:

Ok, ok, will try to show it asap...

On english and spanish, girls, here it is!! :http://berusanprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

Edited by Isa

You will like it a lot :wink2:

Yap, its kinda weird, cause I still havent met anyone who is not nice... :aah:

Yap, I will. Mostly cause I wont stop till I get it :teehee:

Ok, ok, will try to show it asap...

On english and spanish, girls, here it is!! :http://berusanprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

Hehe :teehee:

True true.. hehe :naughty:

I just finished it. It's so good! I thing I'm gonna re-read this like 3 more time up to the end of the year if I won't find anything else to read :roftl:

Oh, cool page! It's good that you made it in two languages, now I can read and try to learn spanish like that :teehee: