Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I wanna met one of those, so I will be sure they are not all nice :aah:

Oh, great!!!! Im thinking on buying it on english if I make some money with my webpage... Its cheaper on english...

You liked it??? Great!!! Tho Im still waiting for some new stuff, and also, people buying it :aah: Im glad you are gonna use it to learn spanish :blush-anim-cl:

Better stay with nice ones :naughty:

Yeah, I bet it's cheaper on english. But it's so good, oh my.. I think I have my new favourite book (and a movie) :wub2:

Yeah, update it as soon as you can :naughty::thumb_yello:

Btw, Happy Easter!! :huglove:

Better stay with nice ones :naughty:

Yeah, I bet it's cheaper on english. But it's so good, oh my.. I think I have my new favourite book (and a movie) :wub2:

Yeah, update it as soon as you can :naughty::thumb_yello:

Btw, Happy Easter!! :huglove:

Yap, but Im curious....

Oh, they didnt have it on my library... Im glad to know you really loved it :teehee:

I will try, but Im waiting for an order I made last week. I will recieved it tomorrow :wink2:

Happy (belated) Easter!!

Yap, but Im curious....

Oh, they didnt have it on my library... Im glad to know you really loved it :teehee:

I will try, but Im waiting for an order I made last week. I will recieved it tomorrow :wink2:

Happy (belated) Easter!!

Ok, but just our of curiousity :teehee:

Maybe you can find it online? I used to do that if I really really needed book for school. It's amazing :wub2:

Ok, then :naughty:

Hello. :)

hey Sarah!

Hello. :)

Hiya!11

Ok, but just our of curiousity :teehee:

Maybe you can find it online? I used to do that if I really really needed book for school. It's amazing :wub2:

Ok, then :naughty:

Yep, just for that :D

I have looked for it, and its round 3€. Tho its cheap, Im trying to dont buy tons of things lately as I really wanna have some money to met ya in a few months. Also, I wanted to buy it on spanish cause my mum wants to read it too, but that seems impossible... :huh:

:wink2:

I'm good thanks. The great weather has really cheered me up.

You are having good weather??? Im glad to know that, as we are having back weather again... Btw, are you one of those who are really excited about the prince's William wedding???? Cause it lately seems like everyone is really expecting this, but Im not...

You are having good weather??? Im glad to know that, as we are having back weather again... Btw, are you one of those who are really excited about the prince's William wedding???? Cause it lately seems like everyone is really expecting this, but Im not...

It has been really nice over the past couple of days.

I'm not really excited about the wedding. I just want to see the dress.

It has been really nice over the past couple of days.

I'm not really excited about the wedding. I just want to see the dress.

It hasnt been like that here...

Did you see her??? I didnt like her dress...

I hope it stays like that.

I really liked it.

I hope so too, but hope its gonna get nice here soon, its been raining for more than a week....

I didnt like it... I guess I was waiting for something different... And the queen was on yellow :boxed: That was pretty weird...

Btw, do you like snooker?? Im a big fan since ages, but guess any of the players make me wanna be in front of the tv so much till I saw Judd Trump a few weeks ago for the first time. He is so young and I think he is a great player :biggrin2:

How are you?

I'm good, just little tired. But feeling happy about the weather :biggrin2: It's amazing!

How are you?

Yep, just for that :D

I have looked for it, and its round 3€. Tho its cheap, Im trying to dont buy tons of things lately as I really wanna have some money to met ya in a few months. Also, I wanted to buy it on spanish cause my mum wants to read it too, but that seems impossible... :huh:

:wink2:

Ok, if it's just out of curiosity - it's ok :naughty:

I don't really know what to advice to you now... How much is it on spannish? Maybe soon there will be a book sale, so you can buy it cheaper. It's really worth it! :wub2:

Btw, guys I have to save my money for Spain too :naughty: We still haven't got a study program from the university and we need as soon as possible to check the study subjects :huh:

I'm good, just little tired. But feeling happy about the weather :biggrin2: It's amazing!

How are you?

I'm good. The weather is amazing here too. It's so warm and it makes me happy. :)

I hope so too, but hope its gonna get nice here soon, its been raining for more than a week....

I didnt like it... I guess I was waiting for something different... And the queen was on yellow :boxed: That was pretty weird...

Btw, do you like snooker?? Im a big fan since ages, but guess any of the players make me wanna be in front of the tv so much till I saw Judd Trump a few weeks ago for the first time. He is so young and I think he is a great player :biggrin2:

I'm sure it will be better soon.

I didn't like the yellow outfit either.

I hate snooker. I'm more of a football person.

How are you?

Ok, if it's just out of curiosity - it's ok :naughty:

I don't really know what to advice to you now... How much is it on spannish? Maybe soon there will be a book sale, so you can buy it cheaper. It's really worth it! :wub2:

Btw, guys I have to save my money for Spain too :naughty: We still haven't got a study program from the university and we need as soon as possible to check the study subjects :huh:

Yap, just curiosity...

In spanish is round 12€. And its a shame, but they dont sell it everywhere, you have to order it and wait till the bookstore gets it...

Yap, you should!!! Isnt it a bit late?? I mean, as you will come here after summer vacations, you should be having the programme now, dont you think???

I'm sure it will be better soon.

I didn't like the yellow outfit either.

I hate snooker. I'm more of a football person.

I really hope so, this crazy weather is making me have tons of micranes... They come and go, but they hurt a lot...

Great! I thought I was the only one... All the girls at my centre thought she was looking great and all that. I like the outfit itself, but hated the color...

Oh........ I love football too, but its Barcelona and Real Madrid all the time and seems like the other teams doesnt exist anymore...

I really hope so, this crazy weather is making me have tons of micranes... They come and go, but they hurt a lot...

Great! I thought I was the only one... All the girls at my centre thought she was looking great and all that. I like the outfit itself, but hated the color...

Oh........ I love football too, but its Barcelona and Real Madrid all the time and seems like the other teams doesnt exist anymore...

That's global warming for you.

Yellow is not a great colour to wear.

I've noticed that it is always those two teams. English football is different.