Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

That's global warming for you.

Yellow is not a great colour to wear.

I've noticed that it is always those two teams. English football is different.

Yap...

I like yellow, but not for those kind of things. Also, I love deep yellow, not that kind of light yellow...

Thats the reason why I have started to dislike football a bit... And guess I have to watch any other thing on tv and snooker is the only one I liked before all this :aah:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap...

I like yellow, but not for those kind of things. Also, I love deep yellow, not that kind of light yellow...

Thats the reason why I have started to dislike football a bit... And guess I have to watch any other thing on tv and snooker is the only one I liked before all this :aah:

Deep yellow is ok.

I can't wait for the snooker to be over but even I will be bored by the end of the month when the football season ends. I suppose I could watch the tennis. :naughty:

Deep yellow is ok.

I can't wait for the snooker to be over but even I will be bored by the end of the month when the football season ends. I suppose I could watch the tennis. :naughty:

Yap, thats what I think :biggrin2:

I will be bored when football is over, but I will have snooker, basketball, tenis and moto gp :teehee: Im really enjoying the snooker final today. Love that Trump guy, he is really fresh

Yap, thats what I think :biggrin2:

I will be bored when football is over, but I will have snooker, basketball, tenis and moto gp :teehee: Im really enjoying the snooker final today. Love that Trump guy, he is really fresh

There are about three matches to go here. I hope that Trump wins. It would be nice for the new boy.

There are about three matches to go here. I hope that Trump wins. It would be nice for the new boy.

Im already watching the third one. Hope he wins, I really love the way he plays :mf_lustslow:

He's ahead so he has got a good chance.

How had your day been so far?

He is really a great player, tho he must improve a few things.

Well, it hasnt been bad. I came home before my hour, as I have already ended practises but decided to go a few days more to help the kids to know I will be leaving. This is a bit hard... And yours??

He is really a great player, tho he must improve a few things.

Well, it hasnt been bad. I came home before my hour, as I have already ended practises but decided to go a few days more to help the kids to know I will be leaving. This is a bit hard... And yours??

Hopefully he will be ok.

You're leaving your job?

I'm very tired today. I was up late last night watching an interesting film. I should've gone to bed early because I had to work this morning.

Hopefully he will be ok.

You're leaving your job?

I'm very tired today. I was up late last night watching an interesting film. I should've gone to bed early because I had to work this morning.

He is, and thats kinda weird... :D

Kinda. I was on practises, so as I finish and they dont have a job for me, Im leaving.

Why dont you have a lil nap??? Btw, what was the movie???

He is, and thats kinda weird... :D

Kinda. I was on practises, so as I finish and they dont have a job for me, Im leaving.

Why dont you have a lil nap??? Btw, what was the movie???

What will you do after you leave?

If I sleep now, I will be awake all night. I was watching Amazing Grace. It was really good.

What will you do after you leave?

If I sleep now, I will be awake all night. I was watching Amazing Grace. It was really good.

I will try to get a job. But also, will try get to study something new, cooking. Just in case I dont get a job by September I will start study and look for a job also.

Oh, I understand... I liked Amazing Grace! I watched it a few months ago, it was on the tv, and I liked it a lot ;)

I will try to get a job. But also, will try get to study something new, cooking. Just in case I dont get a job by September I will start study and look for a job also.

Oh, I understand... I liked Amazing Grace! I watched it a few months ago, it was on the tv, and I liked it a lot ;)

It's always good to study something new.

It was on tv last night. I didn't think I would like it but I did.

It's always good to study something new.

It was on tv last night. I didn't think I would like it but I did.

Yap, thats why I dont mind to study any other thing ;)

Same here. I read the plot and thought: "that sounds boring" and watched because of the actors, but I liked it :wink2:

Yap, thats why I dont mind to study any other thing ;)

Same here. I read the plot and thought: "that sounds boring" and watched because of the actors, but I liked it :wink2:

I will be doing the same if I can't find something.

I watched it because of the cast too. :naughty:

I will be doing the same if I can't find something.

I watched it because of the cast too. :naughty:

What would you love to study???

You see?? That movie kinda lies...

Btw, Trump loose...

I want to study English.

These historical films are never accurate.

I know. He will do well in the future.

Great choice!!!

Yap, they must do something for that :aah:

Hope so, he is a great player (hope also he wont end like Ronnie, knowing he can won anything and anyone if he wants but prefering the money instead of that...)

Great choice!!!

Yap, they must do something for that :aah:

Hope so, he is a great player (hope also he wont end like Ronnie, knowing he can won anything and anyone if he wants but prefering the money instead of that...)

It would be easier for me to get a job if I do.

I don't really watch historical films. That was a one off. :naughty:

I'm sure he won't turn out like that.

It would be easier for me to get a job if I do.

I don't really watch historical films. That was a one off. :naughty:

I'm sure he won't turn out like that.

Then, just do it and it will be easier ;)

Same here. I watch the ones I think that look interesting, but Im not a big fan of those kind of movies anyway... This one was a surprise for me

Im not sure, I have seen his FB and he has tons of pics where he is completely drunk :aah:

Then, just do it and it will be easier ;)

Same here. I watch the ones I think that look interesting, but Im not a big fan of those kind of movies anyway... This one was a surprise for me

Im not sure, I have seen his FB and he has tons of pics where he is completely drunk :aah:

It's not that simple. It could be quite expensive.

It was a surprise for me too.

I will have to take a look at that.

It's not that simple. It could be quite expensive.

It was a surprise for me too.

I will have to take a look at that.

Oh... cant you ask for money help???

:teehee:

You will have some fun :teehee: But must say he is a bit hot :naughty:

I could but I already have my student loan to pay off.

I don't think he is. I have a strange taste in men. :teehee:

Oh... Sorry to know that. I hope you will find a way to study english :wink2:

I have a strange taste in men too, but dunno why I find him kinda cute and, after watching some pics of him, I must admit he is hot :blush-anim-cl:

Yap, just curiosity...

In spanish is round 12€. And its a shame, but they dont sell it everywhere, you have to order it and wait till the bookstore gets it...

Yap, you should!!! Isnt it a bit late?? I mean, as you will come here after summer vacations, you should be having the programme now, dont you think???

:naughty:

That sucks.. :huh: Btw, it's finally book sale time and I finally got The Girl who knocked the hornet's nest, cheaper of course :biggrin2:

I think it's too late, but our international teacher isn't saying a word :shocked: All I know is that school year starts on September 12th... That's it. :huh:

Oh... Sorry to know that. I hope you will find a way to study english :wink2:

I have a strange taste in men too, but dunno why I find him kinda cute and, after watching some pics of him, I must admit he is hot :blush-anim-cl:

Me too. :)

I prefer them a little bit older. :aah: