Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

:naughty:

That sucks.. :huh: Btw, it's finally book sale time and I finally got The Girl who knocked the hornet's nest, cheaper of course :biggrin2:

I think it's too late, but our international teacher isn't saying a word :shocked: All I know is that school year starts on September 12th... That's it. :huh:

Really??? Great!! Wait, whats that book??? Im not sure I have heard of it or thought the english title was different... :blink:

Well, ask her if you will be round Spain by my b-day. Cause we have September's fair and if you are here... :das:

Me too. :)

I prefer them a little bit older. :aah:

Yap, me too, but thinking he is hot doesnt mean I want to have babies with him :aah:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that. :naughty: I can't seem to look at someone younger and find them hot.

I can in case they are just a bit younger than me. But I dont think I will ever say "he is hot" about a 15 yuears old kid :blink:

Btw, have you heard of "Four Lions"??? It seems like its an english movie with Benedict Cumberbatch and its coming to our cinemas in a few months...:blink:

I can in case they are just a bit younger than me. But I dont think I will ever say "he is hot" about a 15 yuears old kid :blink:

Btw, have you heard of "Four Lions"??? It seems like its an english movie with Benedict Cumberbatch and its coming to our cinemas in a few months...:blink:

Maybe a year or two then.

I have it on dvd and I cried with laughter when I saw him. It's a small but funny part. There is a clip on youtube.

Maybe a year or two then.

I have it on dvd and I cried with laughter when I saw him. It's a small but funny part. There is a clip on youtube.

Yap, three as much...

Then, guess the movie its good, no??? I will wait till it comes here and watch it :aah:

Btw, it was sunny here yesterday, but today is reall cloudy and raining a lot... Have micrane again. Im thinking on moving to some place without sun and where its always raining, so I wont suffer from this anymore...

Really??? Great!! Wait, whats that book??? Im not sure I have heard of it or thought the english title was different... :blink:

Well, ask her if you will be round Spain by my b-day. Cause we have September's fair and if you are here... :das:

It's the 3rd book, but I juist checked, it's not Knocked, it's kicked. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest. Sorry about that :naughty:

It was thinking about that too the other day, but I guess it'll depends on when we will buy our tickets.. So no idea yet. But I will definitely will be in Spain on my bday :biggrin2:

Man, I dunno if it's spring's fault, but recently I have this major Edward Norton obsession. Already seen Fight club multiple times, Primal fear, American history X, Death to Smoochy and Red Dragon is in the line. I'm scared, but I can't stop! He's too cute :wub2::shocked:

Yap, three as much...

Then, guess the movie its good, no??? I will wait till it comes here and watch it :aah:

Btw, it was sunny here yesterday, but today is reall cloudy and raining a lot... Have micrane again. Im thinking on moving to some place without sun and where its always raining, so I wont suffer from this anymore...

The movie is great. So funny. I can link you to two funny clips if you want them.

England is the best place to move to if you want rain. :naughty:

It's the 3rd book, but I juist checked, it's not Knocked, it's kicked. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest. Sorry about that :naughty:

It was thinking about that too the other day, but I guess it'll depends on when we will buy our tickets.. So no idea yet. But I will definitely will be in Spain on my bday :biggrin2:

Man, I dunno if it's spring's fault, but recently I have this major Edward Norton obsession. Already seen Fight club multiple times, Primal fear, American history X, Death to Smoochy and Red Dragon is in the line. I'm scared, but I can't stop! He's too cute :wub2::shocked:

You know why I havent heard of it??? Cause in spanish its call something like: "The queen in the windy palace" :blink:

Well, you can try. Anyway, fair its after my b-day. But I will try to go and visit you for yours :wink2: If you want, of course :aah:

I dunno too, cause I have always found Edward Norton really hot and American History X is one of my fave movies ever. Anyway, Im also founding anyone cute. Just ask Sarah... Oh my, Judd Trump :aah:

The movie is great. So funny. I can link you to two funny clips if you want them.

England is the best place to move to if you want rain. :naughty:

I will love too :wink2: And Im already waiting for the movie to come ^^

Yap, maybe I should move there. I will have the chance to watch great tv shows, great tv movies, great football (and not just only Barcelona and Real Madrid), great snooker and a few great people (Sarah included) :)

Btw, forgot to tell ya both that my mum needs another surgery this year (and with this one its 3 on a row). She must go to the hospital on monday to have some test and they will tell her when she is having it. This time, she will get one of her ovaries remove. Hope this is the last time she needs something like this...

Edited by Isa

I will love too :wink2: And Im already waiting for the movie to come ^^

Yap, maybe I should move there. I will have the chance to watch great tv shows, great tv movies, great football (and not just only Barcelona and Real Madrid), great snooker and a few great people (Sarah included) :)

Btw, forgot to tell ya both that my mum needs another surgery this year (and with this one its 3 on a row). She must go to the hospital on monday to have some test and they will tell her when she is having it. This time, she will get one of her ovaries remove. Hope this is the last time she needs something like this...

Clip 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXXZawh0MBI

Clip 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpbhZoll5uE :naughty:

We're certainly lucky over here to have so many great things but I'm sure your country is great too.

I hope your mum is ok and that she recovers quickly. :huglove:

Clip 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXXZawh0MBI

Clip 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpbhZoll5uE :naughty:

We're certainly lucky over here to have so many great things but I'm sure your country is great too.

I hope your mum is ok and that she recovers quickly. :huglove:

Will watch the videos later, I cant do it not (football on telly and dad is gonna kill me...). Thanks for posting them!

Yap, I think Spain has tons of great things too: we also have great football, we can watch (if we are lucky enought to have money to pay for tv) great tv shows and movies (but translated). We have good weather most of the time, we have siesta, tortilla, beer, sun, etc... But the weather is crazy lately and I would love to live elsewhere instead of here...

Hope so too. Thanks!! :huglove:

Will watch the videos later, I cant do it not (football on telly and dad is gonna kill me...). Thanks for posting them!

Yap, I think Spain has tons of great things too: we also have great football, we can watch (if we are lucky enought to have money to pay for tv) great tv shows and movies (but translated). We have good weather most of the time, we have siesta, tortilla, beer, sun, etc... But the weather is crazy lately and I would love to live elsewhere instead of here...

Hope so too. Thanks!! :huglove:

They are two of the best clips from the film. Who is playing?

It all sounds great. I would love to go sometime.

Afternoon!:biggrin2::bye:

Good evening. :bye:

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Afternoon!:biggrin2::bye:

Hello!!

They are two of the best clips from the film. Who is playing?

It all sounds great. I would love to go sometime.

Good evening. :bye:

Hahahahaha, that was funny!! Benedict looks kinda weidr but his voice is sexy enought :blush-anim-cl:

There was Atletico de Madrid vs Málaga. Atletico loose... :sneaky2:

You will, Im sure. As sure as I will go there sometime :wink2:

Yeah me too, we should go to bed then!:teehee:

I can't yet. There is something I want to watch on tv.

Hahahahaha, that was funny!! Benedict looks kinda weidr but his voice is sexy enought :blush-anim-cl:

There was Atletico de Madrid vs Málaga. Atletico loose... :sneaky2:

You will, Im sure. As sure as I will go there sometime :wink2:

I'm glad you liked it. :naughty: I thought it was hilarious.

I don't like Athetico.

If I can conquer my fear of planes.

How's the store going?!:biggrin2:

The store is open, but I havent sell anything yet... Also, my mum is having a surgery in a few days (we dont know exactly when) and I dont think I will be able to post anything more in a while....

I can't yet. There is something I want to watch on tv.

I'm glad you liked it. :naughty: I thought it was hilarious.

I don't like Athetico.

If I can conquer my fear of planes.

Yap, it is. Now Im thinking on getting that on english :teehee:

I do, its my fave team. Torres was one of the main reasons (the other one is my dad) :aah:

Oh, then we suffer from the same. I cant even think on planes without having that weird feeling about them...

The store is open, but I havent sell anything yet... Also, my mum is having a surgery in a few days (we dont know exactly when) and I dont think I will be able to post anything more in a while....

Oh:huh: well take care:wink2:

Yap, it is. Now Im thinking on getting that on english :teehee:

I do, its my fave team. Torres was one of the main reasons (the other one is my dad) :aah:

Oh, then we suffer from the same. I cant even think on planes without having that weird feeling about them...

I hope you can get a copy.

Now he plays for a horrible team.

They really frighten me. I don't even like looking at them in the sky.

I hope you can get a copy.

Now he plays for a horrible team.

They really frighten me. I don't even like looking at them in the sky.

Im really thinking about that XDDD

Yap, thanks for remind me that fact :aah: Hate Chelsea a lot....

I havent ever thought of that. The truth is I havent seen any in my life. Well, in the sky, really far away...

Im really thinking about that XDDD

Yap, thanks for remind me that fact :aah: Hate Chelsea a lot....

I havent ever thought of that. The truth is I havent seen any in my life. Well, in the sky, really far away...

Good. :teehee:

Me too. He has only scored one goal there so far. Not great. :naughty:

That is scary enough.

Good. :teehee:

Me too. He has only scored one goal there so far. Not great. :naughty:

That is scary enough.

:teehee:

Yap, hope one day he realises he made a big mistake going there just for the money... :aah:

Yes, I said the same to my sis and she says Im crazy...