Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so too but it is too late to change my opinion.

Not crazy.

Same for me... He did what he did, its his life, his mistake :aah:

Hope so. I dont feel like :aah:

I'm not really bothered anymore. Liverpool are doing great without him. They won 5-2 last night.

Yap, same here. Atletico wasnt the best team when he was here, once he went to Liverpool, we started to do things right. Liverpool is doind right now cause its a great team :wink2:

You know why I havent heard of it??? Cause in spanish its call something like: "The queen in the windy palace" :blink:

Well, you can try. Anyway, fair its after my b-day. But I will try to go and visit you for yours :wink2: If you want, of course :aah:

I dunno too, cause I have always found Edward Norton really hot and American History X is one of my fave movies ever. Anyway, Im also founding anyone cute. Just ask Sarah... Oh my, Judd Trump :aah:

I just google "The queen in the windy palace"and nothing. Are we both talking about the Stieg Larsson? If so, that it's sooo weird :shocked:

The_Girl_Who_Kicked_the_Hornets_Nest.jpg

I'm so looking forward finally go there :biggrin2: Of course I want you for my bday :wub2:

Oooh, Norton :wub2: And I googled Judd Trump, he's cute :wub2:

I just google "The queen in the windy palace"and nothing. Are we both talking about the Stieg Larsson? If so, that it's sooo weird :shocked:

The_Girl_Who_Kicked_the_Hornets_Nest.jpg

I'm so looking forward finally go there :biggrin2: Of course I want you for my bday :wub2:

Oooh, Norton :wub2: And I googled Judd Trump, he's cute :wub2:

Cause its not the right translation to the title... Dunno why, they decided to call it "La reina del palacio de las corrientes del aire" which is almost the same I told ya and has nothing to be with the english title... Also, the first one was called "Los hombres que no amaban a las mujeres" (Men who doesnt love women...) And yes, I was talking about Stiegg Larsson :aah:

Same here!! I want you to come now!!! Btw, Im on vacation, have plenty time to solve all your doubts about Spain ;)

Norton is soooooooooooo cute... Yap, I thought he was cute till I saw on his FB a pic of him in a pool, and he is skinny but muscle guy, just how I like them :das:

:naughty: I'm expecting Chelsea to do badly next season.

Same here. I have never loves Chelsea. I even hated them a lot when they signed Shevchenko and made a sh*t player out of him...

Cause its not the right translation to the title... Dunno why, they decided to call it "La reina del palacio de las corrientes del aire" which is almost the same I told ya and has nothing to be with the english title... Also, the first one was called "Los hombres que no amaban a las mujeres" (Men who doesnt love women...) And yes, I was talking about Stiegg Larsson :aah:

Same here!! I want you to come now!!! Btw, Im on vacation, have plenty time to solve all your doubts about Spain ;)

Norton is soooooooooooo cute... Yap, I thought he was cute till I saw on his FB a pic of him in a pool, and he is skinny but muscle guy, just how I like them :das:

The translation of the first book is correct, but about the third.. Well, maybe it's correct speaking about the plot? :aah:

You on the vacation? Oooh... And I have exams next month, so no vacations for me yet. But I am sure interested in details about Spain :biggrin2:Btw, out international teacher wrote a message today to visit her office tomorrow to sign something. Hopefully I get some info :naughty:

I know, he's cute isn't he? :wub2:And it might sound fangurling, but I just loooove his voice. Guess is it one of the reasons I'm so addicted to Fight Club, but he narrates the story :naughty: You gotta show me that pic :das:

The translation of the first book is correct, but about the third.. Well, maybe it's correct speaking about the plot? :aah:

You on the vacation? Oooh... And I have exams next month, so no vacations for me yet. But I am sure interested in details about Spain :biggrin2:Btw, out international teacher wrote a message today to visit her office tomorrow to sign something. Hopefully I get some info :naughty:

I know, he's cute isn't he? :wub2:And it might sound fangurling, but I just loooove his voice. Guess is it one of the reasons I'm so addicted to Fight Club, but he narrates the story :naughty: You gotta show me that pic :das:

Yap, the first is ok, but the others arent, so...

Well, dont worry, you are gonna do great ;) Ask whatever you wanna know ;) And let me know if you know something from that teacher.

Yap, I really like him, he is also a great actor. And he looks really cute on "everybody says I love you" :wub2: Here you have the link to that pic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=441732820497&set=t.1344651311&type=1&theater

I hate them with a passion. :naughty: I think Shevchenko was only there for a season wasn't he? That was enough.

Yap, same here, and same for me with Real Madrid XDDD Yes, he went there for the same reason Torres went there... They both were great players and, after going there, they have got worst...

Btw girls, got my title!!!! Im already and officially a Social Integrator!!!

Yap, same here, and same for me with Real Madrid XDDD Yes, he went there for the same reason Torres went there... They both were great players and, after going there, they have got worst...

Never go to Chelsea is a good piece of advice I think. :naughty:

Congratulations. :thumb_yello:

I was worried when I heard about the earthquake in Spain. I hope you're all ok.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Yap, the first is ok, but the others arent, so...

Well, dont worry, you are gonna do great ;) Ask whatever you wanna know ;) And let me know if you know something from that teacher.

Yap, I really like him, he is also a great actor. And he looks really cute on "everybody says I love you" :wub2: Here you have the link to that pic: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=441732820497&set=t.1344651311&type=1&theater

I heard about earthquake in Spain. Hope you, your family and friends are ok! xx

Well, apparently nothing new about the trip. I signed some paper but no more info.. I keep getting emails from the uni tho, saying "Don't miss this and this even on this and this faculty" haha :aah:

Content not found.. Maybe you can save and re-upload that pic, cuz I'm curious now :aah: And that film is on my list :wub2: I'm half-way finishing to watch all his films :wub2:

Social Integrator? Congrats! :huglove:

Never go to Chelsea is a good piece of advice I think. :naughty:

Congratulations. :thumb_yello:

I was worried when I heard about the earthquake in Spain. I hope you're all ok.

Yap XDDD

Thanks! ^_^

Well, its kinda weird but Im not so far away from Lorca and havent felt anything yesterday. I didnt knew anything till I saw the news this morning...

I heard about earthquake in Spain. Hope you, your family and friends are ok! xx

Well, apparently nothing new about the trip. I signed some paper but no more info.. I keep getting emails from the uni tho, saying "Don't miss this and this even on this and this faculty" haha :aah:

Content not found.. Maybe you can save and re-upload that pic, cuz I'm curious now :aah: And that film is on my list :wub2: I'm half-way finishing to watch all his films :wub2:

Social Integrator? Congrats! :huglove:

Yeah, we are ok. It was on Lorca, is a bit far, but not so much. Anyway, it never came here and I didnt knew anything till I watched the news this morning... o_O

Oh, sorry... Hope you will know something soon.

Well, I didnt wanted to do that as its on his FB, but I can try and send it by pm if you want to ;)

His films are great. I havent still watched a few ones, but guess Im gonna do sometime.

Thanks! ^_^

I heard about it early this morning but there wasn't any details.

Well, it was a 5,2 earthquake round Lorca, on Murcia. There went like 8 or 9 people death and tons of material damages, nothing more and, luckily, it wasnt as bad as it could be.

Yeah, we are ok. It was on Lorca, is a bit far, but not so much. Anyway, it never came here and I didnt knew anything till I watched the news this morning... o_O

Oh, sorry... Hope you will know something soon.

Well, I didnt wanted to do that as its on his FB, but I can try and send it by pm if you want to ;)

His films are great. I havent still watched a few ones, but guess Im gonna do sometime.

Thanks! ^_^

That's horrible. I was really scared. Firstly I thought "Is Isa ok?" then I thought "Is this place close to Huelva?" cuz gee I'm gonna go there. Hope it won't happen again..

I hope so too, since the teacher is going away next week, so no info for some time. This is getting irritating.. :huh:

On his personal FB? Yeah yeah, send me in that photo :aah: Really want to :das:

I really enjoyed one of his recent "Leaves of grass"where he plays twins :naughty: Two Eds in one film - hell ya :biggrin2:

:huglove:

That's horrible. I was really scared. Firstly I thought "Is Isa ok?" then I thought "Is this place close to Huelva?" cuz gee I'm gonna go there. Hope it won't happen again..

I hope so too, since the teacher is going away next week, so no info for some time. This is getting irritating.. :huh:

On his personal FB? Yeah yeah, send me in that photo :aah: Really want to :das:

I really enjoyed one of his recent "Leaves of grass"where he plays twins :naughty: Two Eds in one film - hell ya :biggrin2:

:huglove:

Yap, I havent notice anything, tho in tv they said that some people fom Castilla La Mancha called the police to ask what happened... Anyway, Lorca is as close from Huelva than from Puertollano, so dont worry for that. And those kind of things doesnt happen too much round here, thank God.

Your teacher is making me angry... Why havent she told ya something yet???

Ok, will send it asap (he looks so cute :wub2: and hot :das: )

I havent seen that one yet, but its not the first time he plays twins. I think the other movie is call "two faces of truth" or something like that. I have translated the title from the spanish one. That was one of his first movies and its great, not just for the movie, also for his acting skills.

Btw, bought Fight Club and Atonement :teehee:

Any earthquake is bad in my opinion if there are deaths.

Yap, but we must admitd that it could have been way worst. That doesnt mean this isnt sad...

Helllloooo :bye: How's everyone? :das:

Hiya!!! Im tired and suffering allergy, but Im ok. And you??

Yap, I havent notice anything, tho in tv they said that some people fom Castilla La Mancha called the police to ask what happened... Anyway, Lorca is as close from Huelva than from Puertollano, so dont worry for that. And those kind of things doesnt happen too much round here, thank God.

Your teacher is making me angry... Why havent she told ya something yet???

Ok, will send it asap (he looks so cute :wub2: and hot :das: )

I havent seen that one yet, but its not the first time he plays twins. I think the other movie is call "two faces of truth" or something like that. I have translated the title from the spanish one. That was one of his first movies and its great, not just for the movie, also for his acting skills.

Btw, bought Fight Club and Atonement :teehee:

Thank God it's not that offten there.. phiu.

No idea hun, she makes me angry too..

Thant's not him in the pic, but the guy in it is hot indeed :teehee:

No, he plays twins for the first time. Tho he plays a lot of roles of people with two personalities. I think you talking about "Primal fear". He played a prisoner with two personalities. Such a great film, really enjoyed it and he was nominated for an Oscar!

Yay, read Fight club noooow! :wub2::wub2:

I agree. How was your day?

Boring, long, havent talk to my sis in a few days and I dunno yet if she got the job, but had a nice walk with my parents. You??

Thank God it's not that offten there.. phiu.

No idea hun, she makes me angry too..

Thant's not him in the pic, but the guy in it is hot indeed :teehee:

No, he plays twins for the first time. Tho he plays a lot of roles of people with two personalities. I think you talking about "Primal fear". He played a prisoner with two personalities. Such a great film, really enjoyed it and he was nominated for an Oscar!

Yay, read Fight club noooow! :wub2::wub2:

Yep, thank God.

I guess she is not telling anything cause she doesnt know anything yet, but its getting a bit late, as you can get amazing plane ticket prizes if you buy them now.

You were thinking I was gonna send ya a pic of Edward Norton??? Cause I was talking about Judd Trump XDDD You dont need to wait for amazing pics of Edward as they are all round internet :wink2:

Yap, I was talking about that one. I loved it, but its been ages since I last watched it, so I didnt remembered if he played twins or not :aah:

I want to have it on my hands now!

Boring, long, havent talk to my sis in a few days and I dunno yet if she got the job, but had a nice walk with my parents. You??

Mine was boring too. I haven't been able to go out for a week because I have had an eye infection so I have been watching dvds. I'm glad I bought some new ones. :)