Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Yep, thank God.

I guess she is not telling anything cause she doesnt know anything yet, but its getting a bit late, as you can get amazing plane ticket prizes if you buy them now.

You were thinking I was gonna send ya a pic of Edward Norton??? Cause I was talking about Judd Trump XDDD You dont need to wait for amazing pics of Edward as they are all round internet :wink2:

Yap, I was talking about that one. I loved it, but its been ages since I last watched it, so I didnt remembered if he played twins or not :aah:

I want to have it on my hands now!

Amen to that.

I know! I mean we have couple of week left, if we exclude exams. And I bet sooo many papers left. I have a feeling that I'll be returning to uni all summer :boxed:

Actually I do :aah: You got me! But man, that guy is hot :das: Good eye, Isa!

Yeah, I remember seeing it too, but it was before I even knew Norton, that's why I watched it again a week ago. He's so young, and as my friend says, puuuure in it :wub2:

Go go go :wub2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was boring too. I haven't been able to go out for a week because I have had an eye infection so I have been watching dvds. I'm glad I bought some new ones. :)

Sorry for the eye thingie, hope you are better now :huglove: Which dvds did you bought???

Amen to that.

I know! I mean we have couple of week left, if we exclude exams. And I bet sooo many papers left. I have a feeling that I'll be returning to uni all summer :boxed:

Actually I do :aah: You got me! But man, that guy is hot :das: Good eye, Isa!

Yeah, I remember seeing it too, but it was before I even knew Norton, that's why I watched it again a week ago. He's so young, and as my friend says, puuuure in it :wub2:

Go go go :wub2:

Hope you dont have to, cause thats a really stupid thing....

Did you had any doubts??? :das:

I watched it long ago, but I already liked him a lot when I did. And, as you can see, he was a great actor back then :wink2:

Hope you dont have to, cause thats a really stupid thing....

Did you had any doubts??? :das:

I watched it long ago, but I already liked him a lot when I did. And, as you can see, he was a great actor back then :wink2:

Yeah, that is stupid.. :huh:

Hehe, you know I don't :das: You have a great taste :das:

I like him now.. uh. :wub2: He's brilliant actor. Tho I didn't like him in "The Illusionist". He was sooo boring and with one facial expression through out all film :huh: But that's so far the first and only disappointment :naughty:

Yeah, that is stupid.. :huh:

Hehe, you know I don't :das: You have a great taste :das:

I like him now.. uh. :wub2: He's brilliant actor. Tho I didn't like him in "The Illusionist". He was sooo boring and with one facial expression through out all film :huh: But that's so far the first and only disappointment :naughty:

Dunno why they havent told anything yet...

Well, I liked that movie, but you are right, he was a bit weird on that. Like if he wasnt able to do his job properly... But I kinda thought it was cause his character was made that way. Just to find a reason.

Dunno why they havent told anything yet...

Well, I liked that movie, but you are right, he was a bit weird on that. Like if he wasnt able to do his job properly... But I kinda thought it was cause his character was made that way. Just to find a reason.

The teacher said it is because the university is really slow with all those decisions?. She was like "Did they offer you a dorm already?" NOOO :boxed:

Yeah, I thought that it might be the role, but I can't help but feel sorry for him.. Also, I know that he is not gonna do the second part of Hulk and I understand him :naughty:

The teacher said it is because the university is really slow with all those decisions?. She was like "Did they offer you a dorm already?" NOOO :boxed:

Yeah, I thought that it might be the role, but I can't help but feel sorry for him.. Also, I know that he is not gonna do the second part of Hulk and I understand him :naughty:

Oh, God, this is gonna take you ages...

Yap, I also felt sorry for him. I still havent seen Hulk. Im affraid I will hate it as I hated the first one they made... ÇBut this one also has Tim Roth, and that men makes me crazy :das:

Oh, God, this is gonna take you ages...

Yap, I also felt sorry for him. I still havent seen Hulk. Im affraid I will hate it as I hated the first one they made... ÇBut this one also has Tim Roth, and that men makes me crazy :das:

Yeah, I know. It makes me think that I might not be going on time at all :aah:

Haha, I haven't seen Hulk too, but I'm not really a fan of these kind of films, but I'm gonna watch it, cuz of Ed :naughty: But guess on my list will be "25th hour" :naughty: Tim Roth? *googles* Ooooh, the guy from "Lie to me" He's awesome :biggrin2:

Going to the cinema today with my friend. She's a big BIG Paul Bettany fan, so we gonna watch "Priest" :naughty:

Yeah, I know. It makes me think that I might not be going on time at all :aah:

Haha, I haven't seen Hulk too, but I'm not really a fan of these kind of films, but I'm gonna watch it, cuz of Ed :naughty: But guess on my list will be "25th hour" :naughty: Tim Roth? *googles* Ooooh, the guy from "Lie to me" He's awesome :biggrin2:

Going to the cinema today with my friend. She's a big BIG Paul Bettany fan, so we gonna watch "Priest" :naughty:

Well, hope you wont. It would be sad...

Yap, Im half a fan. I just like some of those movies, but not all. And the other one with Hulk was a disaster...

Yep, the guy from Lie to me. Love that show but they dont show it anymore... So Im in the middle of season 2 XDDD Have been trying to download it and... nothing. Webpages seem to be deleting the links cause I havent been able to download a thing for ages.... Welcome to Spain...

Uh! Love him too!!! But he is making tons of stupid and nonsense movies lately...

Well, hope you wont. It would be sad...

Yap, Im half a fan. I just like some of those movies, but not all. And the other one with Hulk was a disaster...

Yep, the guy from Lie to me. Love that show but they dont show it anymore... So Im in the middle of season 2 XDDD Have been trying to download it and... nothing. Webpages seem to be deleting the links cause I havent been able to download a thing for ages.... Welcome to Spain...

Uh! Love him too!!! But he is making tons of stupid and nonsense movies lately...

Yeah. I hope it all work out soonish!!

The other Hulk movie was disaster? I bet the one with Norton is not better either :huh:

Actually, they started to show second season of Lie to me here quite recently.It's not bad tv series. Tho my favourite right now is "The office". So funny :roftl:

Priest was great. Real badass :naughty: And yeah, I agree about stupid movies :naughty: He's really cute in Wimbldon :wub2:

It's a lot better. I'm going back to work tomorrow. I bought Amazing Grace and Harry Potter.

Glad to know that ;) Try to have a nice day at work. Love those two! Btw, watched Amazing Grace on tv on Friday night!

Yeah. I hope it all work out soonish!!

The other Hulk movie was disaster? I bet the one with Norton is not better either :huh:

Actually, they started to show second season of Lie to me here quite recently.It's not bad tv series. Tho my favourite right now is "The office". So funny :roftl:

Priest was great. Real badass :naughty: And yeah, I agree about stupid movies :naughty: He's really cute in Wimbldon :wub2:

Yap, same here.

I have heard the one with Norton was better, but not so much...

Well, my fave right now on tv is... I dont have a fave right now. Waiting for Sherlock to be back. But I havent seen "The Office", I want to watch the english version, but cant download anything right now!!! The are deleting the links... Stupid "Ley Sinde" :sneaky2:

Then, I will give it a chance. I havent seen Wimbledon, but I have seen some other movies of him and he is cute :wub2:

Yap, same here.

I have heard the one with Norton was better, but not so much...

Well, my fave right now on tv is... I dont have a fave right now. Waiting for Sherlock to be back. But I havent seen "The Office", I want to watch the english version, but cant download anything right now!!! The are deleting the links... Stupid "Ley Sinde" :sneaky2:

Then, I will give it a chance. I havent seen Wimbledon, but I have seen some other movies of him and he is cute :wub2:

Hulk sucks anyway, with our without Norton :aah: But it's on my Norton-film-marathon :biggrin2:

You haven't seen Office? :blink: You have to change that asap! It's epic! You know, it's like reality-show-like daily life of one paper company. But it's sooooooo hilariouuuus. And IMDb rating is 9.2/10. That's a lot :aah: Even Fight club is 8.8/10 :aah: There are a lot of links all over inet to watch online :wink2:

He is a cute actor hehe :naughty:

Hey peeps, How are you doing??

Hey!! Im fine, you???

Hulk sucks anyway, with our without Norton :aah: But it's on my Norton-film-marathon :biggrin2:

You haven't seen Office? :blink: You have to change that asap! It's epic! You know, it's like reality-show-like daily life of one paper company. But it's sooooooo hilariouuuus. And IMDb rating is 9.2/10. That's a lot :aah: Even Fight club is 8.8/10 :aah: There are a lot of links all over inet to watch online :wink2:

He is a cute actor hehe :naughty:

Yap, kinda :teehee: Tell me what you think after watching it ;)

Nope, havent seen it, but its on my list. I know what it is about, but just havent seen it. Want to see it cause it has Martin Freeman, who plays Watson on the Sherlock tv show. Btw, I dont really care about the IMDB ratings, but Sherlock has 9/10 or something like that, so you must watch that one...

:wub2:

Glad to know that ;) Try to have a nice day at work. Love those two! Btw, watched Amazing Grace on tv on Friday night!

Work was boring as usual. I can't wait for the 2nd part of the HP film. It should be great.

It's nice they are showing it on tv.

Work was boring as usual. I can't wait for the 2nd part of the HP film. It should be great.

It's nice they are showing it on tv.

Oh, sorry to know that, but well, you have to manage with it, right?? I cant wait too, but its gonna be so sad...

Yap, and weird, cause they dont usually show those kind of movies...

Yap, kinda :teehee: Tell me what you think after watching it ;)

Nope, havent seen it, but its on my list. I know what it is about, but just havent seen it. Want to see it cause it has Martin Freeman, who plays Watson on the Sherlock tv show. Btw, I dont really care about the IMDB ratings, but Sherlock has 9/10 or something like that, so you must watch that one...

:wub2:

Yesterday I watched "Leaves of grass" for the second time with my sis, it has two Nortons in it :naughty: Today I am planning to watch "25th hour". This has to be good :mf_rosetinted: I love doing this kind of film-marathon, based on one actor, cuz then you see all kind of good film that you might never consider to watch :thumb_yello:

I think Martin Freeman played in British version of The Office. The original has Steve Carell in it. He is amazing :roftl:

Fair enough. Guess I'll start watching Sherlock after I'll finish The Office :teehee:

Yesterday I watched "Leaves of grass" for the second time with my sis, it has two Nortons in it :naughty: Today I am planning to watch "25th hour". This has to be good :mf_rosetinted: I love doing this kind of film-marathon, based on one actor, cuz then you see all kind of good film that you might never consider to watch :thumb_yello:

I think Martin Freeman played in British version of The Office. The original has Steve Carell in it. He is amazing :roftl:

Fair enough. Guess I'll start watching Sherlock after I'll finish The Office :teehee:

I would love to do one of those someday, but my sister(s) cant handle watching so much movies with the same actor in that little time... I still have some Norton's movie to watch but cant find the time to do it...

Well, you are mistaken, my dear, Sarah can tell you, as I will do, that the original series is the british one :teehee: Steve Carell just made a "remake" of the Ricky Gervais one. And yes, you should start watching Sherlock soon :wink2:

I would love to do one of those someday, but my sister(s) cant handle watching so much movies with the same actor in that little time... I still have some Norton's movie to watch but cant find the time to do it...

Well, you are mistaken, my dear, Sarah can tell you, as I will do, that the original series is the british one :teehee: Steve Carell just made a "remake" of the Ricky Gervais one. And yes, you should start watching Sherlock soon :wink2:

You always watching films with your sisters? Anyway, 25th hour was amazing:wub2: One of those touching and deep films.

Really? Ok, that's new for me :shocked: American version is so popular, everytime I search for The office pics/gifs on tumblr British version NEVER appeared. It's weird, cuz usually remake is bad. Guess this is the exception.

I will :teehee:

Oh, sorry to know that, but well, you have to manage with it, right?? I cant wait too, but its gonna be so sad...

Yap, and weird, cause they dont usually show those kind of movies...

I will have to take some tissues to the cinema.:naughty:

@Foxxy You should definitely watch Sherlock.

You always watching films with your sisters? Anyway, 25th hour was amazing:wub2: One of those touching and deep films.

Really? Ok, that's new for me :shocked: American version is so popular, everytime I search for The office pics/gifs on tumblr British version NEVER appeared. It's weird, cuz usually remake is bad. Guess this is the exception.

I will :teehee:

Not always, but I love to watch movies with other people so I can talk about it later. The problem is that my friends dont like the same movies as me... :huh:

Well, thats because the american version is followed by more people while the british one is just followed by british and people from a few countries more...

I will have to take some tissues to the cinema.:naughty:

@Foxxy You should definitely watch Sherlock.

I always have tons with me. Guess this time will have to carry some more...