Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Baiba. It has been a while. How have you been?

Hey sarah :bye:

Yeah,it has been a while.. :huh: Im busy with uni and work.. Wish I could get me here more often.

Otherwise Im fine. :D What about you? Any news in your life? :wink2:

Yap, but we must admitd that it could have been way worst. That doesnt mean this isnt sad...

Hiya!!! Im tired and suffering allergy, but Im ok. And you??

wow.. tell me about the allergy.. :( Hope you feel better now :huglove:

I have plenty of those. :naughty: What is Fringe?

Same here :das:

Fringe is a tv show about an FBI agent who is always working in weird cases, like people who are invisible and things like that. It has a really funny character and also, Joshua Jackson :das:

Yeah,it has been a while.. :huh: Im busy with uni and work.. Wish I could get me here more often.

wow.. tell me about the allergy.. :( Hope you feel better now :huglove:

I feel kinda better, but not too much... This is crazy, I dont want to have vaccines again... Hope you feel better too :huglove:

How is uni going?

I'm ok. Life is pretty boring. Still job hunting.

Fringe is a tv show about an FBI agent who is always working in weird cases, like people who are invisible and things like that. It has a really funny character and also, Joshua Jackson :das:

:naughty:

Supernatural stuff? That sounds like something I would be interested in watching.

I feel kinda better, but not too much... This is crazy, I dont want to have vaccines again... Hope you feel better too :huglove:

That sucks :huglove:

And how are you without the allergy?

I started to watch a new show "Arrested Development" :mf_lustslow: well it's not so new at all.. I :mf_lustslow:just loooove Jason Bateman :das:

How is uni going?

Supernatural stuff? That sounds like something I would be interested in watching.

It's ok.. really busy tho..

You have no job? I remember you used to work in that shop.. :wink2:

How is uni going?

Im sure you will love it. Im kinda in love with some of the characters, they are soo funny!

That sucks :huglove:

And how are you without the allergy?

I started to watch a new show "Arrested Development" :mf_lustslow: well it's not so new at all.. I :mf_lustslow:just loooove Jason Bateman :das:

It's ok.. really busy tho..

You have no job? I remember you used to work in that shop.. :wink2:

Im good. Im having some relax time after the whole school thing. I have my graduation party next month and Im not sure if I want to go and what to dress, as I cant go on my jeans and converse... Miss my sister, but spend some time doing handmade jewlery (or things pretending to be).

I started to watch something new too, Fringe. About FBI and supernatural stuff. Love it. Also, has Joshua Jackson, one of my "teenage girl dreams" back then :das:

And you???

@Foxxy You should definitely watch Sherlock.

Not always, but I love to watch movies with other people so I can talk about it later. The problem is that my friends dont like the same movies as me... :huh:

Well, thats because the american version is followed by more people while the british one is just followed by british and people from a few countries more...

I see :naughty: Anyway, lately, like that I've seen a lot films that I might not normally watch and totally loved them! :naughty:

Btw, speaking of remakes, yesterday I saw "Skins" american remake. I remember seeing the first episode of british Skins and it was american version was everything the same... Blah..

I will have to find it online.

Im sure you will do and you will love it :wub2:

I see :naughty: Anyway, lately, like that I've seen a lot films that I might not normally watch and totally loved them! :naughty:

Btw, speaking of remakes, yesterday I saw "Skins" american remake. I remember seeing the first episode of british Skins and it was american version was everything the same... Blah..

Same here. Who knows??? Maybe we watch that one and love it too...

I havent seen none of them. The british version came here after "Slumdog Millionaire", but they showed it too late to watch it... The other one is on MTV and MTV sucks round here...

I can't find any online episodes. They've been taken down. Do you know a good site?

Have you tried megavideo???

I can tell you a site to download them, but its on spanish, so will have to ask my sister to give you the direct link to the episodes on english :wink2:

Same here. Who knows??? Maybe we watch that one and love it too...

I havent seen none of them. The british version came here after "Slumdog Millionaire", but they showed it too late to watch it... The other one is on MTV and MTV sucks round here...

Maybe haha :naughty:

IU haven't watched it either except that one episode. Didn't really liked it, so.. And yeah, the remake was on MTV. MTV sucks most of the time :naughty:

Btw, how's the Fight club book? :das:

Maybe haha :naughty:

IU haven't watched it either except that one episode. Didn't really liked it, so.. And yeah, the remake was on MTV. MTV sucks most of the time :naughty:

Btw, how's the Fight club book? :das:

Guees we will have to watch it to know that...

Yap, Skins is one of those shows that has 0 interest for me. Mtv2 is good, but the others... ¬¬

I havent recieved it yet. So, while I wait, Im reading "The time traveler's wife" by Audrie Niffenegger :wink2:

Btw, me, my parents and my sister Cris are thinking on going one of these days to Madrid, to the books fair. But dad told me I need to find some other interesting thing to do cause he doesnt want to spent a whole day watching books under the sun...:aah:

I completely understand. It will all be worth it in the end.

I still have my retail job but I need something with longer hours.

I'm sure it will be :D

I see.. So, what do you do in your spare time? :naughty::wink2:

Im sure you will love it. Im kinda in love with some of the characters, they are soo funny!

Im good. Im having some relax time after the whole school thing. I have my graduation party next month and Im not sure if I want to go and what to dress, as I cant go on my jeans and converse... Miss my sister, but spend some time doing handmade jewlery (or things pretending to be).

I started to watch something new too, Fringe. About FBI and supernatural stuff. Love it. Also, has Joshua Jackson, one of my "teenage girl dreams" back then :das:

And you???

I think you should go there.. it's the last time you can party with your mates, so it's soo much worth to go :wink2: Maybe you can wear some skirt or something ;)

This is such a nice day, looove it :wub2: I have been working in the Ventspils.. there was some kind of celebration.. and I needed to be there too. It was in the huge library and also outside. there were performing also MUSIQQ (our eurovision guys) love them!! And I got a pic with them too :wub2: Also took pics with my friend :biggrin2:

Have you tried megavideo???

I can tell you a site to download them, but its on spanish, so will have to ask my sister to give you the direct link to the episodes on english :wink2:

I will have another look later.

I'm sure it will be :D

I see.. So, what do you do in your spare time? :naughty::wink2:

Reading, watching tv, shopping (when I have some money).

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop