babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it will be :D

I see.. So, what do you do in your spare time? :naughty::wink2:

I think you should go there.. it's the last time you can party with your mates, so it's soo much worth to go :wink2: Maybe you can wear some skirt or something ;)

This is such a nice day, looove it :wub2: I have been working in the Ventspils.. there was some kind of celebration.. and I needed to be there too. It was in the huge library and also outside. there were performing also MUSIQQ (our eurovision guys) love them!! And I got a pic with them too :wub2: Also took pics with my friend :biggrin2:

I thought about that too, but I dont feel so close anymore with them. After this year, I have found out that the only one and real friend I made there was my cousing, the rest doesnt even worth any of my thoughts...

Im glad you had a lovely day :wub2:

I will have another look later.

Reading, watching tv, shopping (when I have some money).

Did you found something??? Cause I have found them http://tv.blinkx.com/show/fringe/_e1wYINrdweRnb6pv-Li_rJ3iME#s1e20

Guees we will have to watch it to know that...

Yap, Skins is one of those shows that has 0 interest for me. Mtv2 is good, but the others... ¬¬

I havent recieved it yet. So, while I wait, Im reading "The time traveler's wife" by Audrie Niffenegger :wink2:

Btw, me, my parents and my sister Cris are thinking on going one of these days to Madrid, to the books fair. But dad told me I need to find some other interesting thing to do cause he doesnt want to spent a whole day watching books under the sun...:aah:

Yeah, I guess :naughty:

Me too.. As I said, I tired to watch Skins, but I couldn't last the first episode :huh: Def, not tv series for me :naughty:

Oh, thought you already have it! :naughty: How's the "The time traveler's wife"? I've heard good stuffs about it :naughty:

Oooh, book fair!!! Well, if you like to spend your time with a book, I think it's ok. There are a lot of worse ways to spend free time..

Btw, how's Soni?

Yeah, I guess :naughty:

Me too.. As I said, I tired to watch Skins, but I couldn't last the first episode :huh: Def, not tv series for me :naughty:

Oh, thought you already have it! :naughty: How's the "The time traveler's wife"? I've heard good stuffs about it :naughty:

Oooh, book fair!!! Well, if you like to spend your time with a book, I think it's ok. There are a lot of worse ways to spend free time..

Btw, how's Soni?

Yap, not my type of tv show. Btw, have I told ya to watch "Fringe"??? I gave a link to Sarah to watch it online. You loved Lost and this one is from the same guy. Amazingly funny :aah:

Im supposed to get it by May, 27th. But hope I will get it tomorrow or by Tuesday :wink2: Im liking it a lot! I have just read the first 3 or 4 chapters, but I like it a lot (no need to say I like it way more than the movie).

For my dad, that gonna be a nightmare. But it was his idea, so... :teehee:

She is fine. She has already done a few job interviews but doesnt know anything yet. She also said its weir to be there cause almost all the people are smaller than her (and she is not really tall, just 170cm).

Thanks.

You're welcome! Hope you like it :wink2:

I thought about that too, but I dont feel so close anymore with them. After this year, I have found out that the only one and real friend I made there was my cousing, the rest doesnt even worth any of my thoughts...

Im glad you had a lovely day :wub2:

Did you found something??? Cause I have found them http://tv.blinkx.com/show/fringe/_e1wYINrdweRnb6pv-Li_rJ3iME#s1e20

Oh.. well then you need to think about it.. maybe you can not to got :)

How is your day doin'?

@Sarah- Yes, I have! But I didn't find it interesting.. really boring and actually I didn't get a thing of it :aah:

3 till now. The 4th one will start by september :wink2:

Not much to catch up on then. :naughty:

@Sarah- Yes, I have! But I didn't find it interesting.. really boring and actually I didn't get a thing of it :aah:

I thought it was amazing. The ending is confusing though.

Oh.. well then you need to think about it.. maybe you can not to got :)

How is your day doin'?

Yap, my cousin is asking me really badly to go, and she knows she is the only reason why I could do...

Its been ok. I woke up and knew that the worst politics team won yesterday, so guess we are gonna go from bad to worse.. But decided to go and sign up on the "non workers" list. I have a few things more to do, but recieved some books I bought last week and one of the libraries sent it twice, so now I have an spare book :aah:

You??

I started to watch it 2 weeks agoa and Im half way on season 3 already :teehee:

Hi all, this is my regular not so regular post where I jump in and say: I MISS YOU ALL! My course doesn't allow me time to spend online and coming on once in a while I'm so behind with conversation. It sucks. Anyways. Hope you are all well.

Ps. I made a new music blog, take a look if you girls are bored! http://www.music4meez.wordpress.com

Really? it was too difficult for me to follow the content :naughty:

Yap, my cousin is asking me really badly to go, and she knows she is the only reason why I could do...

Its been ok. I woke up and knew that the worst politics team won yesterday, so guess we are gonna go from bad to worse.. But decided to go and sign up on the "non workers" list. I have a few things more to do, but recieved some books I bought last week and one of the libraries sent it twice, so now I have an spare book :aah:

You??

I started to watch it 2 weeks agoa and Im half way on season 3 already :teehee:

And what would you wear if you go? :biggrin2:

Erm.. studying really hard lately.. next week my exams starting.. :huh:

btw.. Tim won't come to LV.. it's pretty ok with me, I guess. He will not have a vacation, that's the reason..

We're in the same boat then.

Welcome???

Hi all, this is my regular not so regular post where I jump in and say: I MISS YOU ALL! My course doesn't allow me time to spend online and coming on once in a while I'm so behind with conversation. It sucks. Anyways. Hope you are all well.

Ps. I made a new music blog, take a look if you girls are bored! http://www.music4meez.wordpress.com

Hiya!! We miss ya too! Come back whenever you can and dont worry for the conversation :wink2:

Really? it was too difficult for me to follow the content :naughty:

And what would you wear if you go? :biggrin2:

Erm.. studying really hard lately.. next week my exams starting.. :huh:

btw.. Tim won't come to LV.. it's pretty ok with me, I guess. He will not have a vacation, that's the reason..

Im not sure yet. I saw some shorts, light brown, on a shop and loved them. They are cool and you can wear them with something more... sport and something more for party.

Good luck then. :wink2:

Dont worry for that, guess thats gonna be better this wqay.

A lot of people have said that after they watched it.

It should be me welcoming you. I have been here a lot longer. :naughty:

Who minds??? The thing is that we seem to be on this together :aah: