Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Thanks.

It feels like I haven't been here for a while. How have you been?

Hey Sarah!

I'm been meaning to ask you how was the Hurts gig? Hope you had fun!! So happy for you :huglove:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you have been here almost everyday :aah:

I have been ok. My eye got sick last Saturday, but its better now (thanks to camomille). I went to Madrid on Monday and had a great day with my parents and my sis. For the rest, today I have been sending CVs by email...

And you??

I'm glad that your eye is better and I hope you find a job soon.

I'm ok thanks. I've had a fantastic weekend. I went to a house warming party on Saturday and I then I went to a music festival on Monday. (I only went to see Hurts. :naughty:)

Hey Sarah!

I'm been meaning to ask you how was the Hurts gig? Hope you had fun!! So happy for you :huglove:

It was amazing. I was in a perfect spot on the barrier right in front of Theo. My pics are up in the Hurts thread.

I got free time till next Tuesday, so I was fully enjoying Norton today :naughty: Keeping the faith was so cute!!! Ed was such a dork that I wanted to shake him sometimes and sometimes I just wanted to hug him :aah: Aaah, he was so cuuute! :fangurl:

Yeah, ok sure, if you have time you are very welcome to help me wiht all those things. I really need to find out something new, gotta talk with the international teacher asap...

What? :teehee:

I must say that, even tho he was a priest and all that, he was so sweet and cute that I wouldnt mind to marry him :wub2:

Ok, then will have a look at that and let ya know what I find :wink2: Btw, on Renfe (the train company) they have a new discount, the table discount. If you are in a group of 4, you just pay 2 tickets!

I was thinking that maybe if you get one of those "long weekends" and you come to Puertollano, we can go one day to Madrid and go to see Prado museum and a few things more, since I guess its gonna be way cheaper for you to fly to Huelva itself or Sevilla :wink2:

I'm glad that your eye is better and I hope you find a job soon.

I'm ok thanks. I've had a fantastic weekend. I went to a house warming party on Saturday and I then I went to a music festival on Monday. (I only went to see Hurts. :naughty:)

It was amazing. I was in a perfect spot on the barrier right in front of Theo. My pics are up in the Hurts thread.

Thanks!! :wub2:

Im glad to know you had a great weekend and a great Monday. You really deserve it!

I must say that, even tho he was a priest and all that, he was so sweet and cute that I wouldnt mind to marry him :wub2:

Ok, then will have a look at that and let ya know what I find :wink2: Btw, on Renfe (the train company) they have a new discount, the table discount. If you are in a group of 4, you just pay 2 tickets!

I was thinking that maybe if you get one of those "long weekends" and you come to Puertollano, we can go one day to Madrid and go to see Prado museum and a few things more, since I guess its gonna be way cheaper for you to fly to Huelva itself or Sevilla :wink2:

I woudn't mind marry him too :das: I mean who can resist this smiiiile? :wub2:

tumblr_llvff6mHjS1qabhns.gif

Ooh, if I get this, If I travel with 3 more buddies, we all pay for only 2 tickets? That's amazing :blink: Ooooh, and I'd love to have that trip!!! I wanna visit you in Puertollano :wub2: And the Madrid.. ahh. I wanna go right now :aah:

Is there an airport in Huelva? I know there's one in Sevillla for sure and as I know it's not that far from Huelva, but if there's one in Huelva too, I bet it's way cheaper for me then..

Edited by Foxxy

I woudn't mind marry him too :das: I mean who can resist this smiiiile? :wub2:

tumblr_llvff6mHjS1qabhns.gif

Ooh, if I get this, If I travel with 3 more buddies, we all pay for only 2 tickets? That's amazing :blink: Ooooh, and I'd love to have that trip!!! I wanna visit you in Puertollano :wub2: And the Madrid.. ahh. I wanna go right now :aah:

Is there an airport in Huelva? I know there's one in Sevillla for sure and as I know it's not that far from Huelva, but if there's one in Huelva too, I bet it's way cheaper for me then..

Yap :wub2: He looked so cute on that film ^_^

Yap, thats right!!! Great!! We can kinda plan it now, so we can get the tickets asap and try to get discounts, dont you think??

Im not sure, must look for that later. But I bet your trip from Lithuania to Spain will be something like: Lithuania, some place round Germany, Madrid and then Sevilla and train to Huelva or Madrid-Huelva itself. Anyway, its gonna be way cheaper than going from Madrid to Huelva by train...

Yap :wub2: He looked so cute on that film ^_^

Yap, thats right!!! Great!! We can kinda plan it now, so we can get the tickets asap and try to get discounts, dont you think??

Im not sure, must look for that later. But I bet your trip from Lithuania to Spain will be something like: Lithuania, some place round Germany, Madrid and then Sevilla and train to Huelva or Madrid-Huelva itself. Anyway, its gonna be way cheaper than going from Madrid to Huelva by train...

He does :wub2:

Ya! Tho I have no idea about places around there, so you gotta help me with this one :naughty: But Puertollano for sure! :teehee:

Mmm.. I guess that how the trip looks like. Tho I dunno how many things, you know, baggage, and if there's a lot, I heard it's better to take train, but it'll be faster with plane... What do you think?

IIt was amazing. I was in a perfect spot on the barrier right in front of Theo. My pics are up in the Hurts thread.

Ahh, sounds perfect :wub2: Once again, so happy for you! :huglove:

He does :wub2:

Ya! Tho I have no idea about places around there, so you gotta help me with this one :naughty: But Puertollano for sure! :teehee:

Mmm.. I guess that how the trip looks like. Tho I dunno how many things, you know, baggage, and if there's a lot, I heard it's better to take train, but it'll be faster with plane... What do you think?

He does always, but this one wins :biggrin2:

Well, I dont know too much the Andalucía area and I know for sure I can get easily lost round there. Madrid is not so close to Huelva, but, hey! Puertollano is in the middle of the way and it takes just an hour by train. Madrid its too big to see the whole thing in a day, but my fave places are not so far :wink2: And Puertollano is small enought to be seen in 2 days as much, so...

Well, on train its gonna take you ages to go to Huelva from Madrid. Lets see: Madrid-Puertollano (1 hour, 40€); Puertollano-Sevilla (round 2 hours, maybe more, round 60€); Sevilla-Huelva (round 2 hours, almost 10€). So it does 5 hours and 110€... By plane, the trip will take an hour. I have take a look at Iberia and the price is almost the same. But Iberia is really expensive, I must ask Soni about any othe agencies... You must also think about the long trip from Lithuania. Maybe it will worth to go by plane and pay a bit more and not spent the whole day traveling...

He does always, but this one wins :biggrin2:

Well, I dont know too much the Andalucía area and I know for sure I can get easily lost round there. Madrid is not so close to Huelva, but, hey! Puertollano is in the middle of the way and it takes just an hour by train. Madrid its too big to see the whole thing in a day, but my fave places are not so far :wink2: And Puertollano is small enought to be seen in 2 days as much, so...

Well, on train its gonna take you ages to go to Huelva from Madrid. Lets see: Madrid-Puertollano (1 hour, 40€); Puertollano-Sevilla (round 2 hours, maybe more, round 60€); Sevilla-Huelva (round 2 hours, almost 10€). So it does 5 hours and 110€... By plane, the trip will take an hour. I have take a look at Iberia and the price is almost the same. But Iberia is really expensive, I must ask Soni about any othe agencies... You must also think about the long trip from Lithuania. Maybe it will worth to go by plane and pay a bit more and not spent the whole day traveling...

It does :wub2:

That sounds great, I mean seeing best places in Madrid and Puertollano :naughty:

What I'll do without you? :huglove: Thanks for helping me with this :wub2: I bet plane will be my choice, cuz it's faster (and more exciting :aah:) also it will be really hot to travel, cuz even now in trains or buses it feel like in freaking sauna! I', not a fan on that :sneaky2:

It does :wub2:

That sounds great, I mean seeing best places in Madrid and Puertollano :naughty:

What I'll do without you? :huglove: Thanks for helping me with this :wub2: I bet plane will be my choice, cuz it's faster (and more exciting :aah:) also it will be really hot to travel, cuz even now in trains or buses it feel like in freaking sauna! I', not a fan on that :sneaky2:

:wub2:

You can see the whole Puertollano :wink2:

Well, the best I can do its help you with all this, as the webs are on spanish and its gonna be hard for you to understand them right now... And dont worry for that, I went to Madrid on Monday and, even tho it was really hot outside, it was cold inside the train. Thats one of the reasons why they are so expensive, the have condition air (or whatever it is called). Btw, sent ya an email with some plane prices :wink2:

:wub2:

You can see the whole Puertollano :wink2:

Well, the best I can do its help you with all this, as the webs are on spanish and its gonna be hard for you to understand them right now... And dont worry for that, I went to Madrid on Monday and, even tho it was really hot outside, it was cold inside the train. Thats one of the reasons why they are so expensive, the have condition air (or whatever it is called). Btw, sent ya an email with some plane prices :wink2:

Can't wait to see it :wub2:

That's ok. I really appreciate you helping me :huglove: Cold trains? OMG. That's heaven!!!! I was going to the beach today and it was umberably hot. I nearly died in the bus going there.. Insane.

Yeah, I saw it :P

You seen news? Mika gonna sing on one of the All American Rejects songs! Not that I'm a fan of that band, but I'm kinda glad Mika is doing collaboration :pinkbow:

Can't wait to see it :wub2:

That's ok. I really appreciate you helping me :huglove: Cold trains? OMG. That's heaven!!!! I was going to the beach today and it was umberably hot. I nearly died in the bus going there.. Insane.

Yeah, I saw it :P

You seen news? Mika gonna sing on one of the All American Rejects songs! Not that I'm a fan of that band, but I'm kinda glad Mika is doing collaboration :pinkbow:

Heheh, me too.

Im glad to help you :wub2: Yap, its not the same with buses, but trains are usually kinda cold or alright :aah:

What?? Didnt knew!! I love them!!! Great!

Heheh, me too.

Im glad to help you :wub2: Yap, its not the same with buses, but trains are usually kinda cold or alright :aah:

What?? Didnt knew!! I love them!!! Great!

Buses are always sauna on the wheels in summer :aah: I hate that. And now there are some fluffy things in the air from trees and some flowers. They always makes me sneeze. And it's all thick of them outside. It looks like snowing :blink:

It's all new. Some member of that band tweeted it yesterday. Tho it's great, can't wait to hear it :naughty:

Buses are always sauna on the wheels in summer :aah: I hate that. And now there are some fluffy things in the air from trees and some flowers. They always makes me sneeze. And it's all thick of them outside. It looks like snowing :blink:

It's all new. Some member of that band tweeted it yesterday. Tho it's great, can't wait to hear it :naughty:

Yap, I dont like to get them on summer. I just use them t visit my friend, which is just 5 minutes of bus trip :D I know those trees!!! We have them too round here. Im kinda alergic to them. Hate them a lot!

Great!! Cant wait to her that!

Btw, not sure if I told you that the plane ticket prices I sent ya are for the coming to and going back between Lithuania and Spain XDD

Yap, I dont like to get them on summer. I just use them t visit my friend, which is just 5 minutes of bus trip :D I know those trees!!! We have them too round here. Im kinda alergic to them. Hate them a lot!

Great!! Cant wait to her that!

Btw, not sure if I told you that the plane ticket prices I sent ya are for the coming to and going back between Lithuania and Spain XDD

Lucky you! I have to use them almost everyday to go to uni and back :sneaky2:

Gooosh, I hate them! I opened window yesterday and they started to to "fly" inside the room!! :boxed: But then it started raining a bit and I could be free from them for a little while :aah:

Me too! I just found out today about one brilliant band! Foster the people! You should check them out! :wub2:

It was for both sides? That makes sense now :aah: Tho I'm not sure I need one for the coming back, cuz I have no idea when I'm gonna be back :aah:

Lucky you! I have to use them almost everyday to go to uni and back :sneaky2:

Gooosh, I hate them! I opened window yesterday and they started to to "fly" inside the room!! :boxed: But then it started raining a bit and I could be free from them for a little while :aah:

Me too! I just found out today about one brilliant band! Foster the people! You should check them out! :wub2:

It was for both sides? That makes sense now :aah: Tho I'm not sure I need one for the coming back, cuz I have no idea when I'm gonna be back :aah:

I should used them everyday to go to school. Just decided it was better for me to get the train, so I didnt had to run to get in time. Also, there was noone to come back home at nights... So I had to get the train anyway. Bus was 3€ both sides and train was 10...

Same here. Thank god we dont have too much of those in Puertollano, but Ciudad Real is infested with them... Last year, we enter to class and everything was normal. After 5 minutes I was crying so much because of my allergy and we went to close the windows and those things where everywhere...

I will do ;)

You will need, but you just dont know yet when you are supposed to go back home...

I should used them everyday to go to school. Just decided it was better for me to get the train, so I didnt had to run to get in time. Also, there was noone to come back home at nights... So I had to get the train anyway. Bus was 3€ both sides and train was 10...

Same here. Thank god we dont have too much of those in Puertollano, but Ciudad Real is infested with them... Last year, we enter to class and everything was normal. After 5 minutes I was crying so much because of my allergy and we went to close the windows and those things where everywhere...

I will do ;)

You will need, but you just dont know yet when you are supposed to go back home...

So the trains are better? :naughty:

Yeah, I know what ay mean. We don't have them that many in Plungė, but in Klaipėda. Omg, they are like everywhere :huh: Sorry to hear about your allergy :huglove:

:wink2: Btw, have you already seen new X-men film? I was very sceptical about it, cuz I thought that Hugh wasn't gonna be in it, but apparently he will. Even if it's just for a little bit :naughty:

Yeah.. and my teacher is not answering to my email :sneaky2:

So the trains are better? :naughty:

Yeah, I know what ay mean. We don't have them that many in Plungė, but in Klaipėda. Omg, they are like everywhere :huh: Sorry to hear about your allergy :huglove:

:wink2: Btw, have you already seen new X-men film? I was very sceptical about it, cuz I thought that Hugh wasn't gonna be in it, but apparently he will. Even if it's just for a little bit :naughty:

Yeah.. and my teacher is not answering to my email :sneaky2:

Yap, but expensivier too...

Same here. Dont worry for that, as they arent too much round here, Im not suffering them (I just avoid walking where those are and thats all).

Yap. I have seen it!!! I loooooooooooooooooved it!! I wanted to watch it really badly and, when my sister came to ask me to go, I couldnt say no :aah: I didnt mind the fact that Hugh wasnt gonna be there... cause James McAvoy is :das: love that guy a lot. You must watch it!!

Witch!

Yap, but expensivier too...

Same here. Dont worry for that, as they arent too much round here, Im not suffering them (I just avoid walking where those are and thats all).

Yap. I have seen it!!! I loooooooooooooooooved it!! I wanted to watch it really badly and, when my sister came to ask me to go, I couldnt say no :aah: I didnt mind the fact that Hugh wasnt gonna be there... cause James McAvoy is :das: love that guy a lot. You must watch it!!

Witch!

Well, that's life :huh:

Glad to hear that you not suffering much from them!

I imagine that it is amazing, but no one wants to see it with me :sad: Blah, big bunch on X-men haters :sneaky2: That leaves me waiting for the DVDrip in torrents.. Yeah, McAvoy is a cutie! Can't wait to see it :naughty:

My international teacher is really getting on my ners. I asked her is there any news and she was like "Write yourself to the Uni and ask that that oh and that. And when you get answer, inform me". I was like " :shocked: are you frigging kidding me?? You get salary for doing that!!!!"

Well, that's life :huh:

Glad to hear that you not suffering much from them!

I imagine that it is amazing, but no one wants to see it with me :sad: Blah, big bunch on X-men haters :sneaky2: That leaves me waiting for the DVDrip in torrents.. Yeah, McAvoy is a cutie! Can't wait to see it :naughty:

My international teacher is really getting on my ners. I asked her is there any news and she was like "Write yourself to the Uni and ask that that oh and that. And when you get answer, inform me". I was like " :shocked: are you frigging kidding me?? You get salary for doing that!!!!"

Yap, sadly...

This year. If I dont get a job before summer ends, I will be studing on Ciudad Real next year, so...

What a shame.. I was lucky enought to have my sister here, cause she asked me to go with her before I did XDDD McAvoy :yummy:

Well, guess you are not the only one who is asking her about all thaty stuff and she is just sick of all the students and the uni itself for not giving her any answer... Talk to her and tell her its not your intention to be all day long asking, but you really need to know those things. Also, ask the uni yourself too, so she can see its not only her problom ;)

Btw, Im gonna start reading Fight Club today :das: And my mum has to go to the doctor on Thursday to know when she will have her surgery...

Yap, sadly...

This year. If I dont get a job before summer ends, I will be studing on Ciudad Real next year, so...

What a shame.. I was lucky enought to have my sister here, cause she asked me to go with her before I did XDDD McAvoy :yummy:

Well, guess you are not the only one who is asking her about all thaty stuff and she is just sick of all the students and the uni itself for not giving her any answer... Talk to her and tell her its not your intention to be all day long asking, but you really need to know those things. Also, ask the uni yourself too, so she can see its not only her problom ;)

Btw, Im gonna start reading Fight Club today :das: And my mum has to go to the doctor on Thursday to know when she will have her surgery...

I believe everything will be ok :naughty:

Yeah, I asked, but it was useless.. I asked about accommodation, and the uni just send me some kind of adobe file with info about dorms. I still dunno if I get one or what..

You gonna love it! :wub2: Hug your mummy from me! Everything will be ok!!!

Btw, I checked fights. I found one very very cheap (~31euro) from Vilnius to Madrid. (I can send you link later). There were other fight so Seville, but very long (some were up to 33h :shocked:) and very very expensive. So I was thinking on taking that one to Madrid and maybe you'll help me catch a train or help me to order a train ticket online (cuz it's cheaper if I buy it earlier, right?) I sord of know a date now. The orientation week will start on 26th of September, and that fight that I found was on 25th. So, if everything's ok, I think I have my date :biggrin2:

Btw, omg, have you seen new Mika look and the title of the album? "The origin of love"? :shocked: That made fall in love with Mika all over again :fangurl:

I believe everything will be ok :naughty:

Yeah, I asked, but it was useless.. I asked about accommodation, and the uni just send me some kind of adobe file with info about dorms. I still dunno if I get one or what..

You gonna love it! :wub2: Hug your mummy from me! Everything will be ok!!!

Btw, I checked fights. I found one very very cheap (~31euro) from Vilnius to Madrid. (I can send you link later). There were other fight so Seville, but very long (some were up to 33h :shocked:) and very very expensive. So I was thinking on taking that one to Madrid and maybe you'll help me catch a train or help me to order a train ticket online (cuz it's cheaper if I buy it earlier, right?) I sord of know a date now. The orientation week will start on 26th of September, and that fight that I found was on 25th. So, if everything's ok, I think I have my date :biggrin2:

Btw, omg, have you seen new Mika look and the title of the album? "The origin of love"? :shocked: That made fall in love with Mika all over again :fangurl:

Guess the uni itself doesnt have any kind of preassure for doing this...

I almost finished it... :teehee: Will do! Thanks!! :huglove:

Btw, got an e-reader for my birthday!!! My parents order it a few days ago and I rev¡cieved it yesterday!! Its sooooooooooo cool!

Wow!! Show me that link!! Thin you should get a plane to Sevilla there and then catch a train there to go to Huelva. But, will try to get info about the trains... Too bad you cant come on 24th, cause maybe I can go there and get ya on the airport, visit a bit of Madrid, come here and then go there the next day or something like that.

Nop!! Need to take a look at that! I havent been really into Mika on the last few days, as mum is having her surgery on friday and seems like its gonna be a bit more difficult than it seemed at first...

Guess the uni itself doesnt have any kind of preassure for doing this...

I almost finished it... :teehee: Will do! Thanks!! :huglove:

Btw, got an e-reader for my birthday!!! My parents order it a few days ago and I rev¡cieved it yesterday!! Its sooooooooooo cool!

Wow!! Show me that link!! Thin you should get a plane to Sevilla there and then catch a train there to go to Huelva. But, will try to get info about the trains... Too bad you cant come on 24th, cause maybe I can go there and get ya on the airport, visit a bit of Madrid, come here and then go there the next day or something like that.

Nop!! Need to take a look at that! I havent been really into Mika on the last few days, as mum is having her surgery on friday and seems like its gonna be a bit more difficult than it seemed at first...

My international teacher contacted me today and said taht I should contact the dorm itself (?), but when I opened the info it was all in Spanish, so I have no idea where excatly to apply and how much does it cost for me. Tho I might send you a link, maybe you found something useful there, cuz I'm lost in this case... If it's not a problem to you, dear.

You almost finished it? Wow! And how you like it? :naughty:

E-reader? I saw one in one episode of "The office". I think it's a good thingie if, for instance, the book is +700 pages and you wanna take it everywhere you travel :naughty: But it's a bit early to get a b-day present, don't you think? :naughty:

http://www.bookryanair.com/skysales/FRSelect.aspx Here it is. Hope you can, if not I can make a screen pic. Oh, and I made a mistace.. It's for Barcelona (Girona) and for 27th of September.. I know it would be better to go to Seville directly, but I just can't find the thing. It either very very expensive (up to 1571euro) or very very long (up to 33hours). I just dunno what to do... I think it would be cheaper (in some way) to go to Barcelona first and the make my way to Huelva. This thing with flight ticket is giving me headace and the international teacher is not even helping me. Bitch!

I hope your mum will be alright! My thoughts are with her. She'll be alright!!!

My international teacher contacted me today and said taht I should contact the dorm itself (?), but when I opened the info it was all in Spanish, so I have no idea where excatly to apply and how much does it cost for me. Tho I might send you a link, maybe you found something useful there, cuz I'm lost in this case... If it's not a problem to you, dear.

You almost finished it? Wow! And how you like it? :naughty:

E-reader? I saw one in one episode of "The office". I think it's a good thingie if, for instance, the book is +700 pages and you wanna take it everywhere you travel :naughty: But it's a bit early to get a b-day present, don't you think? :naughty:

http://www.bookryanair.com/skysales/FRSelect.aspx Here it is. Hope you can, if not I can make a screen pic. Oh, and I made a mistace.. It's for Barcelona (Girona) and for 27th of September.. I know it would be better to go to Seville directly, but I just can't find the thing. It either very very expensive (up to 1571euro) or very very long (up to 33hours). I just dunno what to do... I think it would be cheaper (in some way) to go to Barcelona first and the make my way to Huelva. This thing with flight ticket is giving me headace and the international teacher is not even helping me. Bitch!

I hope your mum will be alright! My thoughts are with her. She'll be alright!!!

I will take a look later and let ya know everything you need to know :wink2:

I finished it yesterday. Wow!! That was soooooooooo cool!! Loved it tons. Its really similar to the movie anyway, so there wasnt any chance to not love it :roftl: Im gonna take a look for other Palahniuk books. I have wanted to read Snuff for ages.

Yap, I think it is, but my family order it a bit sooner so I can learn how tu use it properly before class starts. Btw, its soooooo cool!! And really comfortable to read and carry on.

I cant see anything. But think the best you can do its: or go to Girona and there get a plane to Sevilla and then a train to Huelva, or fly to Madrid and then do the same (go to Sevilla and the train to Huelva). Girona its on the opposite side of Spain and its gonna take ages to go to Huelva by train from there...

I will take a look later and let ya know everything you need to know :wink2:

I finished it yesterday. Wow!! That was soooooooooo cool!! Loved it tons. Its really similar to the movie anyway, so there wasnt any chance to not love it :roftl: Im gonna take a look for other Palahniuk books. I have wanted to read Snuff for ages.

Yap, I think it is, but my family order it a bit sooner so I can learn how tu use it properly before class starts. Btw, its soooooo cool!! And really comfortable to read and carry on.

I cant see anything. But think the best you can do its: or go to Girona and there get a plane to Sevilla and then a train to Huelva, or fly to Madrid and then do the same (go to Sevilla and the train to Huelva). Girona its on the opposite side of Spain and its gonna take ages to go to Huelva by train from there...

Thanks a lot for the info. I was lost with out it haha. I emailed them asking how I can book dormitory and stuff..

Aww, I bet it's cool! It not so popular in here, actually, as I said, I learned about it from "The Office" :naughty: How can you add books in it? You download them or what? This gadget looks really interesting :naughty:

I think I have a new plan. I found the cheap way. I'll go to Riga's airport, fly to London, from there, I'll book another fly directly to Seville. And I counted, it'll be around 400lt, ~115Euro. And only couple of hours. Think I'll stick with this one, if nothing changes. Gosh, this all is so overhealming :/