Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Thanks a lot for the info. I was lost with out it haha. I emailed them asking how I can book dormitory and stuff..

Aww, I bet it's cool! It not so popular in here, actually, as I said, I learned about it from "The Office" :naughty: How can you add books in it? You download them or what? This gadget looks really interesting :naughty:

I think I have a new plan. I found the cheap way. I'll go to Riga's airport, fly to London, from there, I'll book another fly directly to Seville. And I counted, it'll be around 400lt, ~115Euro. And only couple of hours. Think I'll stick with this one, if nothing changes. Gosh, this all is so overhealming :/

You're welcome! :wub2: Let me know what they say ;)

Same here. But some people I know taslked to me about these things cause they know I love to read a lot. I wasnt sure and got tons of info when my dad wanted to buy one to my mum for her b-day. And then... Yap, I download them, and them send them by email to convert the format or just use the USB port, as in an mp3 player.

That plan is great!!! Remember to buy a postcard on Latvia and London :aah: When are you coming??

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome! :wub2: Let me know what they say ;)

Same here. But some people I know taslked to me about these things cause they know I love to read a lot. I wasnt sure and got tons of info when my dad wanted to buy one to my mum for her b-day. And then... Yap, I download them, and them send them by email to convert the format or just use the USB port, as in an mp3 player.

That plan is great!!! Remember to buy a postcard on Latvia and London :aah: When are you coming??

Ok, definitely!

That's great! And it seems very very easy to use! Is there a special site witj all those books to download? This got me very curious :teehee:

Haha, I will definitely will If I have a chance :teehee:

Ok, definitely!

That's great! And it seems very very easy to use! Is there a special site witj all those books to download? This got me very curious :teehee:

Haha, I will definitely will If I have a chance :teehee:

:wink2:

Yap, its really easy to use, I already know how to do most of the things. I can even connect to internet :D Well, I download them from the same web I download other things. But, in case you get one (one day) I can always send ya some books as I have tons on english.

thanks!! :wub2:

:wink2:

Yap, its really easy to use, I already know how to do most of the things. I can even connect to internet :D Well, I download them from the same web I download other things. But, in case you get one (one day) I can always send ya some books as I have tons on english.

thanks!! :wub2:

I think it'll become popular (or atleast known, cuz it is not) here in few years. So you download books in spannish? Like even "Fight club"? That's cool. Tho, I woudn't change my copy of it to anything :wub2: But that thingie is super great gadget!!! Oh, and how do you find the las read place? Does ir has markers or something? :naughty:

You are welcome!! :wink2:

I think it'll become popular (or atleast known, cuz it is not) here in few years. So you download books in spannish? Like even "Fight club"? That's cool. Tho, I woudn't change my copy of it to anything :wub2: But that thingie is super great gadget!!! Oh, and how do you find the las read place? Does ir has markers or something? :naughty:

You are welcome!! :wink2:

Yap, same here. But I can tell that all the people I know that got a good one is really happy with it!

Yap, I wont change my paper copies of my books never, but its great to know you can get it on one language by paper and read it on another on this :) My "Fight Club" book is on english, but I downloaded the spanish version to read on there ;) Also, got some other Palahniuk books to read too. Thats easy, it has bookmarkers, so you can add them when you stop reading, but also, it always takes you to the last read page when you put a book, so you can read more than a book at once and get to the last page you read without any problem!

Yap, same here. But I can tell that all the people I know that got a good one is really happy with it!

Yap, I wont change my paper copies of my books never, but its great to know you can get it on one language by paper and read it on another on this :) My "Fight Club" book is on english, but I downloaded the spanish version to read on there ;) Also, got some other Palahniuk books to read too. Thats easy, it has bookmarkers, so you can add them when you stop reading, but also, it always takes you to the last read page when you put a book, so you can read more than a book at once and get to the last page you read without any problem!

Wow, that is genius. Now I'm eager to get one too :biggrin2:

How are other Palahniuk books? Have you started them?

Wow, that is genius. Now I'm eager to get one too :biggrin2:

How are other Palahniuk books? Have you started them?

I can say that really worths the money it cost.

Nope, I was reading one from Christopher Moore before mums surgery and after that mum has been reading on it during all these days, as she wasnt feeling strong enought to get a book :aah: Btw, she is back home today!! Im so happy to have her back and dont have to be on hospital all day long :wub2:

I can say that really worths the money it cost.

Nope, I was reading one from Christopher Moore before mums surgery and after that mum has been reading on it during all these days, as she wasnt feeling strong enought to get a book :aah: Btw, she is back home today!! Im so happy to have her back and dont have to be on hospital all day long :wub2:

I bet it is! It would be nice to try it out :naughty:

Aww, so glad to hear that your mummy is back home! She's alright, right? Ah, so glad! :huglove:

I bet it is! It would be nice to try it out :naughty:

Aww, so glad to hear that your mummy is back home! She's alright, right? Ah, so glad! :huglove:

Dont worry, it will go with me when we met, so you can try it a bit :wink2:

Yeah! Its so nice to have her back :wub2: She is great. Two other women got the same surgery as her and she is the only one back at home. She cant do any housewife work and also cant walk really straight at all, but this goes a bit slowly from here :wub2:

Dont worry, it will go with me when we met, so you can try it a bit :wink2:

Yeah! Its so nice to have her back :wub2: She is great. Two other women got the same surgery as her and she is the only one back at home. She cant do any housewife work and also cant walk really straight at all, but this goes a bit slowly from here :wub2:

Oh, ok then :naughty:

So glad to hear that! Sounds that she is recovering very fast, which is amazing :wub2:

Oh, ok then :naughty:

So glad to hear that! Sounds that she is recovering very fast, which is amazing :wub2:

Yap, she is recovering realy fast and is reallt healthy, I must say. Im really happy to see she is doing great ^_^

Hello :bye:

Hello!! Its been ages!! How are ya??

Hello :bye:

Hey there! :bye:

How are you?

Yap, she is recovering realy fast and is reallt healthy, I must say. Im really happy to see she is doing great ^_^

So glad about it!!! Son she will be as she was :wub2:

My international teacher wrote to me today, she was like "Is there any news? What about your flight?" Grrr :aah: Then, I told her that we are planning to fly through London, and she was "Oh great. Ok, I go to Portugal now, talk ya in a week" Pfff.

Hey there! :bye:

How are you?

So glad about it!!! Son she will be as she was :wub2:

My international teacher wrote to me today, she was like "Is there any news? What about your flight?" Grrr :aah: Then, I told her that we are planning to fly through London, and she was "Oh great. Ok, I go to Portugal now, talk ya in a week" Pfff.

I hope so! Tho its gonna take her a bit to recover at all. We were gonna see the Weasley (Ron, Fred and George) bros on Madrid last Monday but we loose it. She is a bit sad because of that, but I have tried something to cheer her up.

What??? Oh my... Seems like she doesnt really care at all...

I'm ok thanks. How are you both?

Im ok tho a bit tired. Mum had her surgery last week and its been crazy. Also, have to take care of her and do the home stuffs, so... Had a job interview last Friday but it was on Monday, so I loose a whole morning for nothing. Still waiting to know what happens next.

I'm ok thanks. How are you both?

Good, thanks :wink2: Tho, I am a bit disapointed, cuz Hurts are coming this autumn here, and I won't be able to see them...

I hope so! Tho its gonna take her a bit to recover at all. We were gonna see the Weasley (Ron, Fred and George) bros on Madrid last Monday but we loose it. She is a bit sad because of that, but I have tried something to cheer her up.

What??? Oh my... Seems like she doesnt really care at all...

At least she's doing great, that's what matters! Ohh, the Weasleys where there.. Oh. Too bad you coudn't see them guys :huh: I woud love to see Rupert live one day :naughty:

Yeah, she really does not care of us at all..n It's just her job, you know :sneaky2: Btw, find some guys who are going to go to Spain too, I wrote to them, but still waiting for answer. Good to know that there will be more Lithuanians :naughty:

Omg, are you excited about Meeks new song? Can't wait! I miss him so much!!! :wub2:

Im ok tho a bit tired. Mum had her surgery last week and its been crazy. Also, have to take care of her and do the home stuffs, so... Had a job interview last Friday but it was on Monday, so I loose a whole morning for nothing. Still waiting to know what happens next.

I hope you mother is ok and that she recovers well and I hope you manage to get a great job soon.

Good, thanks :wink2: Tho, I am a bit disapointed, cuz Hurts are coming this autumn here, and I won't be able to see them...

That's a shame. I'm sure that you will get a chance to see them in the future. They seem to tour more countries than other bands/singers.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

That's a shame. I'm sure that you will get a chance to see them in the future. They seem to tour more countries than other bands/singers.

God bless them for touring To a God-forgotten countries like Lithuania :aah:

I hope to get a chance to see them live, cuz they really seem like a decent band to see live :biggrin2:

Hey how are you doing in here?:pinkbow:

Hey there :wink2: I'm quite good, how are you?

God bless them for touring To a God-forgotten countries like Lithuania :aah:

I hope to get a chance to see them live, cuz they really seem like a decent band to see live :biggrin2:

They are amazing live. One of the best that i've seen anyway.

Hey how are you doing in here?:pinkbow:

:bye: I'm ok. How are you?

Glad to hear you're good! :) I'm fine aswell!

Enjoying the summer? :)

Yeah, so far it's quite good :naughty: Tho sometimes it's really boring and really hot :naughty:

How's your summer? : )