Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

What happened? What did you heard? :huglove: Hope erything will be great, you deserve it :wub2: Ok, hun, don't worry :teehee:

Btw, if there's any news about apartments in Huelva? Me and partner really considering on getting one, but we have no idea how :aah:

Oh, Glee. They show it here, but on very inconvenient time, so I don't watch it. But from I know, they do have great voices! :naughty:

The more I listen to "Elle me dit" the more I think that this upcoming Mika's record might be the best thing he ever has done, as he said before. Tho, it's too early to say :naughty:

Well, since my parents doesnt give me any money to pay my studies from long ago, I have to ask government for monetary help. But this year there was a mistake on something they asked to my school and I got a letter saying I got 1700€ but, instead of that, I really got 800. So Im kinda with no money. The worst of all is that I cant afford my studies for next year as they dont give any money till the year ends...

I can take another look. And, in case you wanna know what to do to rent them, just ask me and I can contact the owner. Also, in case you need to sign a contract, I can always help with that too.

You can always take a look online. I like the show a lot. They have great voices, most of them, but one specially, Jonathan Groff :wub2: Take a look:

Its the same for me, everytime I listen to it it seems better than before :wub2:

Just one. I'm seeing The Feeling in October.

What do you think of Mikas new song?

Thanks. How is your mother?

She is fine. She decided to go to cut her hair tomorrow. I will go with her as I need to cut it too. Its gonna be the first time she gets out of home since she came back from hopital.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since my parents doesnt give me any money to pay my studies from long ago, I have to ask government for monetary help. But this year there was a mistake on something they asked to my school and I got a letter saying I got 1700€ but, instead of that, I really got 800. So Im kinda with no money. The worst of all is that I cant afford my studies for next year as they dont give any money till the year ends...

I can take another look. And, in case you wanna know what to do to rent them, just ask me and I can contact the owner. Also, in case you need to sign a contract, I can always help with that too.

You can always take a look online. I like the show a lot. They have great voices, most of them, but one specially, Jonathan Groff :wub2: Take a look:

Its the same for me, everytime I listen to it it seems better than before :wub2:

Ohh, sorry to hear that :huh: Too bad things like that happen.. :huglove: But maybe 800 is enough till the start of the next year and then you'll get some more, no? :dunno:

Yeah, I'd like to know how to rent it.. And couple of photos would be great, if that is possible, of course :naughty:

I'll take a look :teehee:

Yeah yeah. Anyway, you gotta love the boy and whatever he does :wub2:B

Btw, how are your mum and your sister? :)

Ohh, sorry to hear that :huh: Too bad things like that happen.. :huglove: But maybe 800 is enough till the start of the next year and then you'll get some more, no? :dunno:

Yeah, I'd like to know how to rent it.. And couple of photos would be great, if that is possible, of course :naughty:

I'll take a look :teehee:

Yeah yeah. Anyway, you gotta love the boy and whatever he does :wub2:B

Btw, how are your mum and your sister? :)

800€ is enougth to start the year, but I wont have money enought to make till half of it... I would have to buy some uniforms and also pay for the bus/train to go to school... And in case I get some more money, it wont be till the end of the school year, by July...

Well, Im pretty sure I can send emails asking them for pics and if they will be interested in renting a room for 3 months (cause sometimes they dont want that, they want people who stay the whole year). Then, Im pretty sure they will send a contract to sign by both of you and will ask for some money as an insurance (in case you dont have money to pay the rent for a month or you brake up something on the house or things like that). Will take a look tomorrow, ok??

You should.

Yap, cause he is so lovely and such a nice person :wub2:

Mum is ok, we are gonna cut our hair tomorrow, its gonna be the first one she gets out of home since she came back. Soni is ok, she got a job and she is waiting for the Hong Kong gobernment to aprove her job card.

800€ is enougth to start the year, but I wont have money enought to make till half of it... I would have to buy some uniforms and also pay for the bus/train to go to school... And in case I get some more money, it wont be till the end of the school year, by July...

Well, Im pretty sure I can send emails asking them for pics and if they will be interested in renting a room for 3 months (cause sometimes they dont want that, they want people who stay the whole year). Then, Im pretty sure they will send a contract to sign by both of you and will ask for some money as an insurance (in case you dont have money to pay the rent for a month or you brake up something on the house or things like that). Will take a look tomorrow, ok??

You should.

Yap, cause he is so lovely and such a nice person :wub2:

Mum is ok, we are gonna cut our hair tomorrow, its gonna be the first one she gets out of home since she came back. Soni is ok, she got a job and she is waiting for the Hong Kong gobernment to aprove her job card.

I don't even know what to advice you more.. I am just hoping that you will find a solution and continue your studies :huglove:

I send the email to my partner, see what he will like. That first one.. wow, so gorgeous, but look really far.. You know, if that girl will be ok with one boy coming as well, we might take that one. One foreign room-mate (as I suppose she's spannish) will be very well for my English (and Spannish in this case) :naughty:

Oh, great to hear that your mum is doing ok :wub2: And Soni as well :wub2: God bless them :huglove:

I don't even know what to advice you more.. I am just hoping that you will find a solution and continue your studies :huglove:

I send the email to my partner, see what he will like. That first one.. wow, so gorgeous, but look really far.. You know, if that girl will be ok with one boy coming as well, we might take that one. One foreign room-mate (as I suppose she's spannish) will be very well for my English (and Spannish in this case) :naughty:

Oh, great to hear that your mum is doing ok :wub2: And Soni as well :wub2: God bless them :huglove:

Yap, dont worry. Im thinking about some other things to keep on studying a bit more. The thing that should worried me more and is not worrying me a bit is the fact that I loose a friend in a really weird way.

Ok, let me know what you both think before contact with the owners. The fisrt one is pretty cool. The fact that its too far shouldnt mind at all, as you can pick a bus to go to uni. I can always ask that girl if she would mind and if she speaks english and let ya know what she says.

Thanks! They sent ya a big :huglove:

Yap, dont worry. Im thinking about some other things to keep on studying a bit more. The thing that should worried me more and is not worrying me a bit is the fact that I loose a friend in a really weird way.

Ok, let me know what you both think before contact with the owners. The fisrt one is pretty cool. The fact that its too far shouldnt mind at all, as you can pick a bus to go to uni. I can always ask that girl if she would mind and if she speaks english and let ya know what she says.

Thanks! They sent ya a big :huglove:

Glad you are thinking positively :wink2: What was that weird way you loose a friend with?

Well, I showed him the list and he was hooked on the first one too (damn, it looks like really great flat :naughty: ), but I think we are willing to find out if that girl would mind one boy around :naughty: Oh, I really hope she speak a bit of English at least :naughty:

Big hug to them both too :huglove:

Btw, watched the American Psycho yesterday and I didn't really understand - he killed them or not? :blink:

Glad you are thinking positively :wink2: What was that weird way you loose a friend with?

Well, I showed him the list and he was hooked on the first one too (damn, it looks like really great flat :naughty: ), but I think we are willing to find out if that girl would mind one boy around :naughty: Oh, I really hope she speak a bit of English at least :naughty:

Big hug to them both too :huglove:

Btw, watched the American Psycho yesterday and I didn't really understand - he killed them or not? :blink:

Thanks!! Well, I didnt wanted to have anything to be with his best friend (cause that guy is really a psycho and he freaks me out) and he just decided to "act" like he is not talking to me anymore. I decided that, if he is acting cause his friend told him so, I wasnt gonna talk to him ever again. The weirdest thing is that I dont really care about all this, when I usually would be thinking about it all the time.

Yap, that flat is great!! I have sent an email to "that girl" but it seems she is a guy. Havent got any answer yet. Will let ya know in case you are still interested. If not, let me know and I will email the other flat's owner.

Well, the film is kinda weird but Im sure you noticed they are all the time talking about rubish and they dont care about any other who is not theirselfs. The book explains this a bit clearer, but I can let ya know what I think in case you are interested.

Thanks!! Well, I didnt wanted to have anything to be with his best friend (cause that guy is really a psycho and he freaks me out) and he just decided to "act" like he is not talking to me anymore. I decided that, if he is acting cause his friend told him so, I wasnt gonna talk to him ever again. The weirdest thing is that I dont really care about all this, when I usually would be thinking about it all the time.

Yap, that flat is great!! I have sent an email to "that girl" but it seems she is a guy. Havent got any answer yet. Will let ya know in case you are still interested. If not, let me know and I will email the other flat's owner.

Well, the film is kinda weird but Im sure you noticed they are all the time talking about rubish and they dont care about any other who is not theirselfs. The book explains this a bit clearer, but I can let ya know what I think in case you are interested.

Oh, I see. I think you did a good thing in this case :naughty:

How come that girl is a guy? :aah: You know what was my first thought? Who gonna cook for us? :roftl: Let me know what she/he will asnwer, ok? :aah:

Yeah, I noticed some weird things about that film.. He got mad about card's colour/quality? And what's with that Darsia restaurant? :dunno: And the dialogue sometimes didn't make any sense :aah: But yeah, I'd like to heard details about it, cu I haven't read book and I bet I won't find it to read in a library :aah:

Oh, The Feeling, great band! I was addicted to their "Sewn" few years ago!

I really like it! I always liked songs in the languages I don't really understand :naughty: Then you just start to listen to the song, not the meaning behind it, tho sometimes the meaning and the lyrics are the thing that hooks you up to the song :naughty: I don't know, I enjoy the new song very much :naughty: How about you?

I just like something with a good beat and then I look at the lyrics and the meaning.

I think the new song is ok but I'm not sure about it being in French.

I just like something with a good beat and then I look at the lyrics and the meaning.

I think the new song is ok but I'm not sure about it being in French.

You don't like French? It sounds really hard to speak, tho it's not my favourite language (that sounded weird :naughty:)

Oh, I see. I think you did a good thing in this case :naughty:

How come that girl is a guy? :aah: You know what was my first thought? Who gonna cook for us? :roftl: Let me know what she/he will asnwer, ok? :aah:

Yeah, I noticed some weird things about that film.. He got mad about card's colour/quality? And what's with that Darsia restaurant? :dunno: And the dialogue sometimes didn't make any sense :aah: But yeah, I'd like to heard details about it, cu I haven't read book and I bet I won't find it to read in a library :aah:

Yap, I think so and my family and friends think the same too...

I dont know! It said it was a girl, but when I sent the email it was directed to someone called Juan José :aah: Anyway, he/she hasnt answered yet...

Yap. I have a theory about the film and the book. All the characters round there are really materialist. They dont care about the rest of the people, they just care about theirselfs, their stuff and their looks, thats why they are so into the card colour/quality thing and the Dorsia Club (which seems to be like... the coolest place there) and the rest of the marks and all that. I think the Patrick killed those people but, as the only person he has killed that will have someone round there asking for him is Jared Leto's character... they are not gonna believed him cause they have never really cared about names, so they dont know for sure who that guy is. They hear the name and most of them think about someone other or see his face and think about another name. The rest of his victims are protitutes and poor people so, who cares about them??

You don't like French? It sounds really hard to speak, tho it's not my favourite language (that sounded weird :naughty:)

I must say that... I can talk a bit of french and its way harder to write than to speak.

Yap, I think so and my family and friends think the same too...

I dont know! It said it was a girl, but when I sent the email it was directed to someone called Juan José :aah: Anyway, he/she hasnt answered yet...

Yap. I have a theory about the film and the book. All the characters round there are really materialist. They dont care about the rest of the people, they just care about theirselfs, their stuff and their looks, thats why they are so into the card colour/quality thing and the Dorsia Club (which seems to be like... the coolest place there) and the rest of the marks and all that. I think the Patrick killed those people but, as the only person he has killed that will have someone round there asking for him is Jared Leto's character... they are not gonna believed him cause they have never really cared about names, so they dont know for sure who that guy is. They hear the name and most of them think about someone other or see his face and think about another name. The rest of his victims are protitutes and poor people so, who cares about them??

I must say that... I can talk a bit of french and its way harder to write than to speak.

Well, than it's good :naughty:

That's weird! I hope he/she will answer soon! Btw, find one girl from Latvia who is also going, I write to her but she hasn't answered yet. It's so weird, that no one had answered yet :blink:

I had a theory like that too. I thought you read the book and have some answers :aah: Like, when he get back to that Jared's flat, there were no more buddies in the closet, and when his lawyer said, that he thought that Patrick joked, cuz he had couple of meetings with Jared in England :blink:

Yeah, when I see French written and heard the very same thing pronounced, it looks like two different stuffs :aah: Like that Mika's song, for instance :aah:

I think it's hard to speak. I was taught some at school but I only remember the basic stuff. I'll never get the lyrics to this song.

Well, than it's good :naughty:

That's weird! I hope he/she will answer soon! Btw, find one girl from Latvia who is also going, I write to her but she hasn't answered yet. It's so weird, that no one had answered yet :blink:

I had a theory like that too. I thought you read the book and have some answers :aah: Like, when he get back to that Jared's flat, there were no more buddies in the closet, and when his lawyer said, that he thought that Patrick joked, cuz he had couple of meetings with Jared in England :blink:

Yeah, when I see French written and heard the very same thing pronounced, it looks like two different stuffs :aah: Like that Mika's song, for instance :aah:

Thanks!

Yap, I hope so too. Its pretty weird but, maybe they are not interested??? I mean, the guy/girl from the flat, the guys who came or are coming here and all that... Maybe they thinks its gonna be better for your own... :blink:

Yap, the movie is really close to the book on that fact. I mean, its not clear at all as the intention is to let the reader/public have their own thoughts about all this. I think the lawyer is not sure about all this caue he didnt knew Jared in person, so he must believe all that anyone else says about the other people.

Yap, it doesnt seem the same thing :aah:

I think it's hard to speak. I was taught some at school but I only remember the basic stuff. I'll never get the lyrics to this song.

Me too. I sing it the way I hear it. Like - "Puqua tu gash te vee?" :roftl:

Thanks!

Yap, I hope so too. Its pretty weird but, maybe they are not interested??? I mean, the guy/girl from the flat, the guys who came or are coming here and all that... Maybe they thinks its gonna be better for your own... :blink:

Yap, the movie is really close to the book on that fact. I mean, its not clear at all as the intention is to let the reader/public have their own thoughts about all this. I think the lawyer is not sure about all this caue he didnt knew Jared in person, so he must believe all that anyone else says about the other people.

Yap, it doesnt seem the same thing :aah:

I dunno, Isa.. It would be really great, if they answer something.. Or maybe they need something fast, not for autumn, I dunno. Still, I think it would be polite to answer that they are not interesting. Anyway, if so, we might take the other cheapest solution :naughty:

It's really weird film, I'd say :aah:

Me too. I sing it the way I hear it. Like - "Puqua tu gash te vee?" :roftl:

I dunno, Isa.. It would be really great, if they answer something.. Or maybe they need something fast, not for autumn, I dunno. Still, I think it would be polite to answer that they are not interesting. Anyway, if so, we might take the other cheapest solution :naughty:

It's really weird film, I'd say :aah:

Yap. I know its the polite way of doing these things that makes you feel good or bad, but we cant do anything more than wait and, if we got an unpolite answer, tell them that we made everything respecting them and we expected the same from them... If you want me to contact the other owner, I will do as soon as you told me.

Yap, think the same. But I love it, anyway (as we must admit that Figt Club is a bit weird too).

It's the other way around for me. :naughty:

Really??? Well, I havent even tried to write french since... my last class, 10 years ago... Maybe thats why its so hard for me??? Anyway, cant stand the way they pronounce the "R"...

I don't even think I'm going to bother trying to learn it.

That;s the only line I know, so.. Oh, and "danse danse danse el me dee danse" :aah: The rest is "blah blah blah el me dee" :roftl:

Yap. I know its the polite way of doing these things that makes you feel good or bad, but we cant do anything more than wait and, if we got an unpolite answer, tell them that we made everything respecting them and we expected the same from them... If you want me to contact the other owner, I will do as soon as you told me.

Yap, think the same. But I love it, anyway (as we must admit that Figt Club is a bit weird too).

I will talk with my buddy there and let ya know, ok? :teehee:

Yeah, Fight Club was weird at first, you know, the very first time, but watching it second time it all makes sense, well, more or less :naughty: You know, nothing like fist time :naughty: I wish I could erase it from my memory and then watch it again, as the first time :biggrin2:

I will talk with my buddy there and let ya know, ok? :teehee:

Yeah, Fight Club was weird at first, you know, the very first time, but watching it second time it all makes sense, well, more or less :naughty: You know, nothing like fist time :naughty: I wish I could erase it from my memory and then watch it again, as the first time :biggrin2:

Ok, let me know what you want me to do, but its almost a week since I contact that guy/girl and havent got any news... :huh:

It happened the same to me with those 2 films, the first time was like "what the hell happened there???" :blink: But then, after watching them a second time and read the books, its more clear.

Ok, let me know what you want me to do, but its almost a week since I contact that guy/girl and havent got any news... :huh:

It happened the same to me with those 2 films, the first time was like "what the hell happened there???" :blink: But then, after watching them a second time and read the books, its more clear.

Ok, I asked my partner which other flat he liked most. Oh, and one Lithuanian guy wrote to me today, asking if i am going to Huelva too. Looks like we found another one :roftl:

Yeah, same here :naughty: Reading the last part of Potter right now, so that I won't be a bit lost while watching the part 2 as I was (just a bit :aah:) at the part one :aah: Gonna cry so much after it all ends :tears:

Ok, I asked my partner which other flat he liked most. Oh, and one Lithuanian guy wrote to me today, asking if i am going to Huelva too. Looks like we found another one :roftl:

Yeah, same here :naughty: Reading the last part of Potter right now, so that I won't be a bit lost while watching the part 2 as I was (just a bit :aah:) at the part one :aah: Gonna cry so much after it all ends :tears:

Oh, so is he going to live with ya both??? Cause I sent ya links for 3 people flats... Maybe you like one of them.

I started it last Saturday cause I wanted to read the book. Also, watched part 1 yesterday. Cried after the end... Why Dobby??? Dont wanna think about the last movie :tears:

Oh, so is he going to live with ya both??? Cause I sent ya links for 3 people flats... Maybe you like one of them.

I started it last Saturday cause I wanted to read the book. Also, watched part 1 yesterday. Cried after the end... Why Dobby??? Dont wanna think about the last movie :tears:

Well, he's with one more guy, so that will make 4 of us, and my partner is trying to persuade that latvian girl to live with us (apparently she answered to him, but to me not..) So, if she says yes, there will be 5 of us. I send ya email with flat we might like for three of us, but the guys just asked, if they can liv with us, so I dunno.. :/

I watched the first part yesterday as well.. I hope Rowling will write something more. Maybe about the pre-history. About Harry's parents , Sirius and guys. That would be awesome!