Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Well, he's with one more guy, so that will make 4 of us, and my partner is trying to persuade that latvian girl to live with us (apparently she answered to him, but to me not..) So, if she says yes, there will be 5 of us. I send ya email with flat we might like for three of us, but the guys just asked, if they can liv with us, so I dunno.. :/

I watched the first part yesterday as well.. I hope Rowling will write something more. Maybe about the pre-history. About Harry's parents , Sirius and guys. That would be awesome!

Well, I contact that owner but doesnt seem to answer yet... Anyway, let me know how many are you gonna be and if you want me to contact with someone about a flat and I will do. Btw, I was thinking that maybe I could sleep in your sofa if I visit you (cause I dont have too much money) but with all that many people... Also, I was gonna ask you if you would mind my sister Cris coming with me as we are not getting vacations this year and didnt want to leave her alone, but...

I was thinking the same. It will be awesome, but with the Pottermore thing and all that... I dont think she will write anything more Potter related...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I contact that owner but doesnt seem to answer yet... Anyway, let me know how many are you gonna be and if you want me to contact with someone about a flat and I will do. Btw, I was thinking that maybe I could sleep in your sofa if I visit you (cause I dont have too much money) but with all that many people... Also, I was gonna ask you if you would mind my sister Cris coming with me as we are not getting vacations this year and didnt want to leave her alone, but...

I was thinking the same. It will be awesome, but with the Pottermore thing and all that... I dont think she will write anything more Potter related...

You know, I don't want those two other lithuanian guys to live with us. My partner knew them from his previous school and they are bunch of loosers! I asked them, how are they gonna get there? And they were "I dunno, we haven't looked for anything yet.. But if you find a flat, maybe you need roommates?" I'm not gonna do them a favour, you know. Find a flight, a flat for them.. Pff.. no thanks. I think we gonna take that three rooms flat for two of us and then look for a roommie. I think it's the best now. And you can use that one room or/and a sofa if you get there! :biggrin2: I hope we get that flat! I'm already thinking how to decorate the walls, haha :naughty: And plus, I get an email from my international teacher today with saying, that uni do not give dormitory rooms and we have to look up for flats ourselves, so we a little bit up ahead, I think..

I HOPE she will change her mind and write something. And if it's not Potter related, I bet it will be awesome as well :wub2:

You know, I don't want those two other lithuanian guys to live with us. My partner knew them from his previous school and they are bunch of loosers! I asked them, how are they gonna get there? And they were "I dunno, we haven't looked for anything yet.. But if you find a flat, maybe you need roommates?" I'm not gonna do them a favour, you know. Find a flight, a flat for them.. Pff.. no thanks. I think we gonna take that three rooms flat for two of us and then look for a roommie. I think it's the best now. And you can use that one room or/and a sofa if you get there! :biggrin2: I hope we get that flat! I'm already thinking how to decorate the walls, haha :naughty: And plus, I get an email from my international teacher today with saying, that uni do not give dormitory rooms and we have to look up for flats ourselves, so we a little bit up ahead, I think..

I HOPE she will change her mind and write something. And if it's not Potter related, I bet it will be awesome as well :wub2:

Yap, I thought you will prefer to have a flat with your partner... But if those guys are friends of him... I bet he will want to live with them, so you will have to deal with that or find another place to live. Also, why dont you tell your partner you are not gonna do all the work for them??? You have done enought for him, as I dont have news about him looking for the plane tickets or the flat. Im glad to know you are a bit ahead from your uni.

Yap, Im pretty sure she is gonna do fine with some other thing. Still, it wont be Harry Potter and its gonna be hard to do this better again.

Yap, I thought you will prefer to have a flat with your partner... But if those guys are friends of him... I bet he will want to live with them, so you will have to deal with that or find another place to live. Also, why dont you tell your partner you are not gonna do all the work for them??? You have done enought for him, as I dont have news about him looking for the plane tickets or the flat. Im glad to know you are a bit ahead from your uni.

Yap, Im pretty sure she is gonna do fine with some other thing. Still, it wont be Harry Potter and its gonna be hard to do this better again.

Actually, my partner was the one who told me that they are bunch of losers and they are definitely not friends. I'm glad, cuz after talking a bit to them, I didn't like them at all.. Yeah, my partner is not really that useful as I thought, but he has summer job and I think my international teacher likes him more, so he always talks to her. But that seems the only advantage of him :mf_rosetinted: I said from the start that I didn't really wanted to go with him, but you know, it's too late now. The guy I wanted to go with had really low marks and the girl I also wanted to go with, really wanted to go to Norwey (Which she will do), so I have no choice... Now I'm really holding my fists for that flat, I wanna be sure that I will have a place to stay while I'm there :naughty:

Yeah, the requirements are up to quite high for Rowling now. Still, I hope she will manage this somehow :naughty:

Really??? Well, I havent even tried to write french since... my last class, 10 years ago... Maybe thats why its so hard for me??? Anyway, cant stand the way they pronounce the "R"...

I've never been a big fan of the french language. Its very hard to learn.

That;s the only line I know, so.. Oh, and "danse danse danse el me dee danse" :aah: The rest is "blah blah blah el me dee" :roftl:

I've only listened to it once. The tune reminds me of another song but I can't think what it is.

I've only listened to it once. The tune reminds me of another song but I can't think what it is.

T

hat's what I thought the first time I heard it. It get's better after few listenings :naughty:

Actually, my partner was the one who told me that they are bunch of losers and they are definitely not friends. I'm glad, cuz after talking a bit to them, I didn't like them at all.. Yeah, my partner is not really that useful as I thought, but he has summer job and I think my international teacher likes him more, so he always talks to her. But that seems the only advantage of him :mf_rosetinted: I said from the start that I didn't really wanted to go with him, but you know, it's too late now. The guy I wanted to go with had really low marks and the girl I also wanted to go with, really wanted to go to Norwey (Which she will do), so I have no choice... Now I'm really holding my fists for that flat, I wanna be sure that I will have a place to stay while I'm there :naughty:

Yeah, the requirements are up to quite high for Rowling now. Still, I hope she will manage this somehow :naughty:

Well, thats a good thing about him, that he is not friend with them anymore. Im sorry to hear you would have prefered another partner and that your teacher seem to prefer your partner but you cant do anything right now... Im still waiting for an answer on that flat, cause I have even tried to call on the phone and got nothing...

Im pretty sure she will manage all this. But she is gonna let some time pass before doing something non Potter related.

I've never been a big fan of the french language. Its very hard to learn.

Same here. I have only learn a few things in 3 years...

Well, thats a good thing about him, that he is not friend with them anymore. Im sorry to hear you would have prefered another partner and that your teacher seem to prefer your partner but you cant do anything right now... Im still waiting for an answer on that flat, cause I have even tried to call on the phone and got nothing...

Im pretty sure she will manage all this. But she is gonna let some time pass before doing something non Potter related.

I talked a bit with that Latvian girl yesterday. Apparently she will go there like us. Firstly to London then to Huelva, tho she will do this on 22th of September. You called and nothing? :blink: That's weird.. Maybe they already rented it to somebody else? :sad:

Yeah, it looks like.. When you are planing to see the the part 2?

I talked a bit with that Latvian girl yesterday. Apparently she will go there like us. Firstly to London then to Huelva, tho she will do this on 22th of September. You called and nothing? :blink: That's weird.. Maybe they already rented it to somebody else? :sad:

Yeah, it looks like.. When you are planing to see the the part 2?

So, she is going before you do?? And its gonna cost the same to her???

Well, I just called once and maybe he was working... He gave a mobile phone to the web, so I cant call and spent too much time talking, my dad can kill me for that... As its still on the web, I supposed its not rented yet, but maybe they are not interested on renting it to some Erasmus guys who are coming for 3 months... Do you know if there is someone coming after Xmast?? Cause maybe that will help, telling that you can talk about the flat to the ones coming after you so maybe they will have someone else after you go back home...

I wanted to go on Friday, this Friday. But me and my sis are not sure if we are going alone or with a friend or with our parents... So maybe we will end up going on Wednesday... You??

So, she is going before you do?? And its gonna cost the same to her???

Well, I just called once and maybe he was working... He gave a mobile phone to the web, so I cant call and spent too much time talking, my dad can kill me for that... As its still on the web, I supposed its not rented yet, but maybe they are not interested on renting it to some Erasmus guys who are coming for 3 months... Do you know if there is someone coming after Xmast?? Cause maybe that will help, telling that you can talk about the flat to the ones coming after you so maybe they will have someone else after you go back home...

I wanted to go on Friday, this Friday. But me and my sis are not sure if we are going alone or with a friend or with our parents... So maybe we will end up going on Wednesday... You??

Yeah, she's going before. I haven't asked about the price, but I guess it's familiar.

I dunno what to do then. You know if we come and we have no where to stay, we might apply for the uni's something.. the office or something that might find the flats for us, but we have to pay a lot to that office along for doing us a favour. I REALLY don't wanna do that, cuz I heard you have to pay them 500Euro alone for finding it, and that's, well, little bit too much for us..

We are planing to go next week around Wednesday or even Thursday. The actual premiere is today and there are sooo maaany going. I was afraid that I might not get good place, so I'll wait a bit.

Yeah, she's going before. I haven't asked about the price, but I guess it's familiar.

I dunno what to do then. You know if we come and we have no where to stay, we might apply for the uni's something.. the office or something that might find the flats for us, but we have to pay a lot to that office along for doing us a favour. I REALLY don't wanna do that, cuz I heard you have to pay them 500Euro alone for finding it, and that's, well, little bit too much for us..

We are planing to go next week around Wednesday or even Thursday. The actual premiere is today and there are sooo maaany going. I was afraid that I might not get good place, so I'll wait a bit.

Yap, guess the price is almost the same.

Well, I can try to contact as many people as you want me to. Just ask and I can send emails or call on the phone (if its not a mobile phone). Just let me know the flats you like and I will try to do the rest to get a place for you ;)

Yap, same here. The premiere on Spain was last week, same day as in London. But we are gonna wait a bit to be sure we give a chance to out friends to come with us... Also, on Wednesdays is a bit cheaper...

I only remember the basics.

Yap, same as me. I must say that I can read it and also can understand it a bit if I read it, but cant talk too much...

Yap, guess the price is almost the same.

Well, I can try to contact as many people as you want me to. Just ask and I can send emails or call on the phone (if its not a mobile phone). Just let me know the flats you like and I will try to do the rest to get a place for you ;)

Yap, same here. The premiere on Spain was last week, same day as in London. But we are gonna wait a bit to be sure we give a chance to out friends to come with us... Also, on Wednesdays is a bit cheaper...

I guess :))

I was thinking, that in the flat there will be no dishes, no pots and stuff for the kichen :boxed: Also, I am not sure about internet... My God, so many questions marks here, I dunno what to do... I'll check with my partner about the other flats in that list you send us :naughty:

Yeah, it will be cheaper that day, but I am afraid we won't get good seats :huh:

I guess :))

I was thinking, that in the flat there will be no dishes, no pots and stuff for the kichen :boxed: Also, I am not sure about internet... My God, so many questions marks here, I dunno what to do... I'll check with my partner about the other flats in that list you send us :naughty:

Yeah, it will be cheaper that day, but I am afraid we won't get good seats :huh:

Well, I cant say anything for that, but when Soni had to move to Seville to do her practises she had all those things in the flat. They usually have them so you dont need to buy them (or, at least, in students flats is that way).

I always go like 2 hours before the movie starts to get the tickets :aah:

Well, I cant say anything for that, but when Soni had to move to Seville to do her practises she had all those things in the flat. They usually have them so you dont need to buy them (or, at least, in students flats is that way).

I always go like 2 hours before the movie starts to get the tickets :aah:

Really? They come with the flat? You won't get thiings like that here.. Oh, and the internet? And also what about hot/cold water? Cuz you have to pay quite a lot for the water here... But you know what, I don't panic about all this that much anymore. I have a feeling everything will be alright. But still, I can't imagine myself in Spain :naughty:

I usually buy tickets a day before and always take a middle seats hehe :aah: Finished the book yesterday, got crying at the chapter ïn the forest again.." or however it is originaly in English :naughty:

Really? They come with the flat? You won't get thiings like that here.. Oh, and the internet? And also what about hot/cold water? Cuz you have to pay quite a lot for the water here... But you know what, I don't panic about all this that much anymore. I have a feeling everything will be alright. But still, I can't imagine myself in Spain :naughty:

I usually buy tickets a day before and always take a middle seats hehe :aah: Finished the book yesterday, got crying at the chapter ïn the forest again.." or however it is originaly in English :naughty:

They usually get those things on students flats, but dont get me wrong, there are chances to get on with any of those things... Internet doesnt come with it, you have to get it for your own, but you can always ask the owner if you can put it or what. Hot/cold water is everywhere round here, unless you live in the street, but sometimes is not included in the rent.

Im going tomorrow!!! Oh my, cant wait to watch it!! I already have tickets and I bet we are going to the theatre at 21 when it starts at 23! :aah: Packed tons of tissues for... well, the end of all this.

They usually get those things on students flats, but dont get me wrong, there are chances to get on with any of those things... Internet doesnt come with it, you have to get it for your own, but you can always ask the owner if you can put it or what. Hot/cold water is everywhere round here, unless you live in the street, but sometimes is not included in the rent.

Im going tomorrow!!! Oh my, cant wait to watch it!! I already have tickets and I bet we are going to the theatre at 21 when it starts at 23! :aah: Packed tons of tissues for... well, the end of all this.

Ok ok, I see, just checking, you know :naughty: It would be awesome if my wodephone inet would work there, but I bet there's no change for that haha :aah: And I hope I won't live on the street :aah:

Ohh, you seeing it tomorrow! Yay! And that late? 23h? Well, then.. Que tengas una buena tarde! :aah: Creo que you gonna love it! :wub2: Por desgracia I have to wait till the next week. Odio que all Tumblr is full of spoilers, all gifs from the new film :<

Ok ok, I see, just checking, you know :naughty: It would be awesome if my wodephone inet would work there, but I bet there's no change for that haha :aah: And I hope I won't live on the street :aah:

Ohh, you seeing it tomorrow! Yay! And that late? 23h? Well, then.. Que tengas una buena tarde! :aah: Creo que you gonna love it! :wub2: Por desgracia I have to wait till the next week. Odio que all Tumblr is full of spoilers, all gifs from the new film :<

Yap, in case I get an answer from someone I can always ask. About the internet thingie, go to the store you got it and ask, cause maybe you wont have any problem, we have those here too, but maybe from other companies.

You talking to me in spanglish??? I will let ya know how it is but promise wont say any spoiler from it (I hate people throwing spoilers everywhere...)

I think i'll stick with english. :naughty:

Yap, same here, I will stick to english and spanish. Also, think Indre is sticking to spanish too :teehee:

Yap, in case I get an answer from someone I can always ask. About the internet thingie, go to the store you got it and ask, cause maybe you wont have any problem, we have those here too, but maybe from other companies.

You talking to me in spanglish??? I will let ya know how it is but promise wont say any spoiler from it (I hate people throwing spoilers everywhere...)

Ok. I haven't got any asnwer from my parther too.. Go to the stores when I'll be in Spain? Yeah, I bet it comes from other componies, at leats I have a modem for my laptop, hopefully it'll work :naughty:

Yeah, I was trying to add some spanish words into my language, hopehully it wasn't big fail :naughty: Gotta learn a bit of the language, don't I? :biggrin2:

Ok. I haven't got any asnwer from my parther too.. Go to the stores when I'll be in Spain? Yeah, I bet it comes from other componies, at leats I have a modem for my laptop, hopefully it'll work :naughty:

Yeah, I was trying to add some spanish words into my language, hopehully it wasn't big fail :naughty: Gotta learn a bit of the language, don't I? :biggrin2:

Ok, dont worry for that. Nope, go to the store there and ask them if you will have the chance to get internet with that thing from Spain. Im pretty much sure you shouldnt have any problem, but its better to ask first (for example, Soni went to Hong Kong without asking if her phone was gonna work there, so when she landed she found out its not working cause the phone company she has doesnt work there).

Dont worry, you make it perfect!!!

Ok, dont worry for that. Nope, go to the store there and ask them if you will have the chance to get internet with that thing from Spain. Im pretty much sure you shouldnt have any problem, but its better to ask first (for example, Soni went to Hong Kong without asking if her phone was gonna work there, so when she landed she found out its not working cause the phone company she has doesnt work there).

Dont worry, you make it perfect!!!

Oh, yeah, that makes sense.. :naughty:

My phone worked when I was in Turkey, just I couldn't call to anybody, cuz the operator wasn't working there. I just need to buy a card and it will work :biggrin2:

Yay haha :biggrin2:

Oh, yeah, that makes sense.. :naughty:

My phone worked when I was in Turkey, just I couldn't call to anybody, cuz the operator wasn't working there. I just need to buy a card and it will work :biggrin2:

Yay haha :biggrin2:

Yap, a bit.

Yap, hers doesnt work there cause it doesnt have 3g. Also, she cant call when she uses her card cause the operator is not working there.

:teehee:

Have you had a good week?

Yap, so far I cant say it was bad. I have nothing to do, so I have been readin the last Harry Potter book and watching the films. You??