Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My week was pretty stressful but I have a weeks holiday now. Have you seen the new film?

How's worl going on?? Have fun in vacations! Yap, I have seen it, last night. It was... amazing!! But must say that it has some black wholes during the whole movie.

How's worl going on?? Have fun in vacations! Yap, I have seen it, last night. It was... amazing!! But must say that it has some black wholes during the whole movie.

It has been ok but i'm still worried that I may not have job at the end of August.

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I cant wait.

It has been ok but i'm still worried that I may not have job at the end of August.

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I cant wait.

Just... try not to think a lot about that, ok?? Enjoy your vacation and think possitive :wink2:

Im pretty sure you are gonna love it. Be sure to carry tons of tissues with you :blush-anim-cl:

Just... try not to think a lot about that, ok?? Enjoy your vacation and think possitive :wink2:

Im pretty sure you are gonna love it. Be sure to carry tons of tissues with you :blush-anim-cl:

I definitely will enjoy this week. There are a few things to look forward to.

I will watch the first part again tonight to refresh. Thanks for the advice. I will take some with me.

I definitely will enjoy this week. There are a few things to look forward to.

I will watch the first part again tonight to refresh. Thanks for the advice. I will take some with me.

Im glad to know that. Have fun and left the other stuff aside. You will have time to worry once you are not on vacation.

Yap, thats the best, to rewatch the first part again. You will really need them, there is a moment when you start to cry and wont stop...

Yap, a bit.

Yap, hers doesnt work there cause it doesnt have 3g. Also, she cant call when she uses her card cause the operator is not working there.

I see.. Hope she is doing fine there!

So how was HP? Much crying?

I see.. Hope she is doing fine there!

So how was HP? Much crying?

Seems like she is doing fine. She is still waiting to know if the goberment there allows her to stay for "working issues", but till she gets an answer...

The movie was great!!! Must say I loved it cause Im a big fan, but if you go there without having read the books you wont understand a thing... :/ Too much crying. There is a moment when you start and there is no way to stop...

Im glad to know that. Have fun and left the other stuff aside. You will have time to worry once you are not on vacation.

Yap, thats the best, to rewatch the first part again. You will really need them, there is a moment when you start to cry and wont stop...

I will.

I managed to watch it without crying but some of the deaths were very upsetting. I loved the ending.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Seems like she is doing fine. She is still waiting to know if the goberment there allows her to stay for "working issues", but till she gets an answer...

The movie was great!!! Must say I loved it cause Im a big fan, but if you go there without having read the books you wont understand a thing... :/ Too much crying. There is a moment when you start and there is no way to stop...

I hope everything will be ok for her. What it is why no one seem to be answering, eh? :aah:

I finished rereading the last book just few days a go, I believe I will understand something :naughty:

What a huge storm outside! :blink: I hope the weather will be better later this week!

I will.

I managed to watch it without crying but some of the deaths were very upsetting. I loved the ending.

I must say that, if the deaths on the book were... well, kinda made to not cry cause the action moved to another place, on the movie this feeling is way worst...

I hope everything will be ok for her. What it is why no one seem to be answering, eh? :aah:

I finished rereading the last book just few days a go, I believe I will understand something :naughty:

What a huge storm outside! :blink: I hope the weather will be better later this week!

It is :)

I dunno, but Im starting to get worry... Do you want me to take another look on new flats and al that???

I will finish it today and I can say they left tons of black holes without a reason...

Really?? Its so hot here....

It is :)

I dunno, but Im starting to get worry... Do you want me to take another look on new flats and al that???

I will finish it today and I can say they left tons of black holes without a reason...

Really?? Its so hot here....

I dunno now. See they send me an email this morning saying that "The International Students' Association will send information about available flats and available rooms in student flats by Email in August for those of you taking the intensive Spanish course and later in September for all incoming students. The list will include pre arranged appointments so that Erasmus students do not have to make phone calls to arrange meetings. This list will also be available from outside our office in paper copy. There are plenty of flats for all our incoming students so please do not worry about accommodation in Huelva. All students should organise temporary accommodation for their first few days in Huelva. Specific instructions in our guide." So I dunno... If you have time you can check the new flats of course. BUT I also dunno if I have to believe them by saying that do not worry about accommodation in Huelva. Oh, and also, they changed the Semester date. Not it won't start at October 4th as said before, it will start on September 26th :huh:

Yeah, I bet they did.. To stuff so many thing into 2 hour movie.. Going to Klaipeda tomorrow :biggrin2:

Yeah, it is hot now, but yesterday it was awful.. :blink:

I must say that, if the deaths on the book were... well, kinda made to not cry cause the action moved to another place, on the movie this feeling is way worst...

It has been a while since I read the book but I agree that deaths on screen make you feel worse. Normally I don't deal with it very well.

I dunno now. See they send me an email this morning saying that "The International Students' Association will send information about available flats and available rooms in student flats by Email in August for those of you taking the intensive Spanish course and later in September for all incoming students. The list will include pre arranged appointments so that Erasmus students do not have to make phone calls to arrange meetings. This list will also be available from outside our office in paper copy. There are plenty of flats for all our incoming students so please do not worry about accommodation in Huelva. All students should organise temporary accommodation for their first few days in Huelva. Specific instructions in our guide." So I dunno... If you have time you can check the new flats of course. BUT I also dunno if I have to believe them by saying that do not worry about accommodation in Huelva. Oh, and also, they changed the Semester date. Not it won't start at October 4th as said before, it will start on September 26th :huh:

Yeah, I bet they did.. To stuff so many thing into 2 hour movie.. Going to Klaipeda tomorrow :biggrin2:

Yeah, it is hot now, but yesterday it was awful.. :blink:

Well, I have take a look to a few flats mor. If you like any of those let me know so I can help ya with the thing, or at least, try to. Anyway, I bet they can help you with all this but seems like the ones who are going later August begining of September have some kind of advantage on this. Have you tried to change the date on your plane tickets?? Maybe its gonna be better if you came here a bit earlier... Mostly cause you will have to move and do some stuff on the flat and its gonna be better if you have sometime before class starts... Anyway, dont worry as, as far as I understand, you will have to get a room at an hostel for a few days and then get the flat, in case you havent got anything before coming...

Have fun!! Yap, too much stuff. I would have prefered a longer movie with some more things. Also, they could have put some more stuff in the first part instead all that camping...

Glad to know its better now ;)

It has been a while since I read the book but I agree that deaths on screen make you feel worse. Normally I don't deal with it very well.

Yap, its the same for me. I always cry and this time I was crying just because of Snape, not because the rest of the deaths. It was weird, like if that wasnt important at all...

Yap, its the same for me. I always cry and this time I was crying just because of Snape, not because the rest of the deaths. It was weird, like if that wasnt important at all...

I felt so sorry for Snape. He shouldn't have died. (I don't remember him dying in the book.) Fred Weasleys death was sad too.

Well, I have take a look to a few flats mor. If you like any of those let me know so I can help ya with the thing, or at least, try to. Anyway, I bet they can help you with all this but seems like the ones who are going later August begining of September have some kind of advantage on this. Have you tried to change the date on your plane tickets?? Maybe its gonna be better if you came here a bit earlier... Mostly cause you will have to move and do some stuff on the flat and its gonna be better if you have sometime before class starts... Anyway, dont worry as, as far as I understand, you will have to get a room at an hostel for a few days and then get the flat, in case you havent got anything before coming...

Have fun!! Yap, too much stuff. I would have prefered a longer movie with some more things. Also, they could have put some more stuff in the first part instead all that camping...

Glad to know its better now ;)

I emailed ya :wink2: I dunno, I asked my international teacher about that spanish course, and she said "I don't know now, I tell you later". Aaah :huh: Does she know something? :sneaky2:

I can't change the plane date, but I hope it will all be alright at the end...

I will be leaving soon to Klaipeda, hopefully the weather will be fine and I hope I will enjoy the movie :aah:

I felt so sorry for Snape. He shouldn't have died. (I don't remember him dying in the book.) Fred Weasleys death was sad too.

Yap... He died in the book, but it was a bit different. Also, Fred's death is different in the book, we "see" how he diesn and in the movie... we just see his death body...

I emailed ya :wink2: I dunno, I asked my international teacher about that spanish course, and she said "I don't know now, I tell you later". Aaah :huh: Does she know something? :sneaky2:

I can't change the plane date, but I hope it will all be alright at the end...

I will be leaving soon to Klaipeda, hopefully the weather will be fine and I hope I will enjoy the movie :aah:

Ok, read it and email the agency. In case I dont get an anser I can always try to call on the phone. As far as I know that spanish course is on the begining of September... But seems like she doesnt know anything about all this...

I hope so too...

Im pretty sure you are gonna love it ;)

Yap... He died in the book, but it was a bit different. Also, Fred's death is different in the book, we "see" how he diesn and in the movie... we just see his death body...

I need to read it again when I have the time. I'm so distracted right now. I'm glad they didn't show Fred's actual death. It would've been more upsetting.

I need to read it again when I have the time. I'm so distracted right now. I'm glad they didn't show Fred's actual death. It would've been more upsetting.

:teehee:

Well, I would loved to see it. Even tho it was gonna be more sad that way, I think the character really owns the respect of letting us see a bit more... Its like what they did with Lupin and Tonks, you know?? In the books Rowling never wrote anything about their deaths, just that Harry gets into the room and sees them both death next to Fred's body. But in the movie they gave them a real death, I think they died the moment we see them trying to hold their hands... Thats why they are on the same position once they are dead...

:teehee:

Well, I would loved to see it. Even tho it was gonna be more sad that way, I think the character really owns the respect of letting us see a bit more... Its like what they did with Lupin and Tonks, you know?? In the books Rowling never wrote anything about their deaths, just that Harry gets into the room and sees them both death next to Fred's body. But in the movie they gave them a real death, I think they died the moment we see them trying to hold their hands... Thats why they are on the same position once they are dead...

I think if they had done that they would've had to be really careful because of the age rating on the film. Did you see it in 2D or 3D?

I see you have seen the new Sherlock spoilers. :wink2:

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I think if they had done that they would've had to be really careful because of the age rating on the film. Did you see it in 2D or 3D?

I see you have seen the new Sherlock spoilers. :wink2:

Yap, I thought so too at first. Then I remembered we saw how Bellatrix died... I watched it in 2D. Our cinema doesnt have 3D and, also, cant watch ir properly...

Yap :blush-anim-cl: Oh my.. Cant waitfor series 2!

Yap, I thought so too at first. Then I remembered we saw how Bellatrix died... I watched it in 2D. Our cinema doesnt have 3D and, also, cant watch ir properly...

Yap :blush-anim-cl: Oh my.. Cant waitfor series 2!

I loved her death. She deserved it. I have trouble watching 3d films too.

I wish I hadn't seen them to be honest but i'm looking forward to the autumn.

I loved her death. She deserved it. I have trouble watching 3d films too.

I wish I hadn't seen them to be honest but i'm looking forward to the autumn.

Yap, same here, but must say Bellatrix was a funny characther on the movies :teehee: Helena Bonham Carter was a great choice, she was great playing her.

Yeah, me too, or kinda. I have read all the Sherlock Holmes books and stories, I even have them all in books both in spanish and english, Im a really big fan. And it wasnt a surprise at all what those pics show. Tho it was a surprise to see how the manage to get that into this modern Sherlock.

Yap, same here, but must say Bellatrix was a funny characther on the movies :teehee: Helena Bonham Carter was a great choice, she was great playing her.

Yeah, me too, or kinda. I have read all the Sherlock Holmes books and stories, I even have them all in books both in spanish and english, Im a really big fan. And it wasnt a surprise at all what those pics show. Tho it was a surprise to see how the manage to get that into this modern Sherlock.

I like Helena too. They definitely cast the correct person.

I have read the majority of the stories and they are very interesting. I have also seen some of the tv adaptations that were done in the 1980's. Do you have any favourites?

I didn't like seeing him on that stretcher with all the blood.

I like Helena too. They definitely cast the correct person.

I have read the majority of the stories and they are very interesting. I have also seen some of the tv adaptations that were done in the 1980's. Do you have any favourites?

I didn't like seeing him on that stretcher with all the blood.

Yap, Im glad that the women who plays Malfoy's mom (cant remember her name now) got pregnant as she was the first choice for Bellatrix.

I have seen a few movies too, must say I loved Basil Rathbone playing Sherlock in all those pretty old movies. My fave story is defo "The Baskerville's Hound". Cant choose between the movies. And you??

Yap, it was weird. I felt that so real that I thought for a second he had an accident during filming...