Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Ok, read it and email the agency. In case I dont get an anser I can always try to call on the phone. As far as I know that spanish course is on the begining of September... But seems like she doesnt know anything about all this...

I hope so too...

Im pretty sure you are gonna love it ;)

It would be amazing to know that we get it. You know, to feel totally calm about going there :teehee:

I don't know, she don't know, nobody knows... I know she went back to Turkey again to meet up with the guys we met at our IP in Turkey. And we heard that not from her but from the guys. How nice of her, maybe we wanted to ask her to give something to them, but nooo. Anyway, the more I know her the more she seems like a total bitch. Just sayin'.

I didn't cry at HP. I dunno why, but I felt nothing but happiness. Such a nice encore, so many cute little things in the film that made me giggle and smile and happy! They couldn't done it better. Tho my sister was crying :naughty:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, Im glad that the women who plays Malfoy's mom (cant remember her name now) got pregnant as she was the first choice for Bellatrix.

I have seen a few movies too, must say I loved Basil Rathbone playing Sherlock in all those pretty old movies. My fave story is defo "The Baskerville's Hound". Cant choose between the movies. And you??

Yap, it was weird. I felt that so real that I thought for a second he had an accident during filming...

I see. I don't think she would have been right.

I've never seen Rathbone's Sherlock but I have seen Jeremy Brett's and he is amazing. My favourite stories are The Solitary Cyclist and The Sign of Four.

That is what I thought when I first saw it. It was shocking.

It would be amazing to know that we get it. You know, to feel totally calm about going there :teehee:

I don't know, she don't know, nobody knows... I know she went back to Turkey again to meet up with the guys we met at our IP in Turkey. And we heard that not from her but from the guys. How nice of her, maybe we wanted to ask her to give something to them, but nooo. Anyway, the more I know her the more she seems like a total bitch. Just sayin'.

I didn't cry at HP. I dunno why, but I felt nothing but happiness. Such a nice encore, so many cute little things in the film that made me giggle and smile and happy! They couldn't done it better. Tho my sister was crying :naughty:

Yap, sorry to say they dont do those kind of things...

Guess she is. Or, at least, she is a bit... I cant understand the way she acts, its her job and she is not gonna die for doing the things she gets paid for...

Well, I cried cause Snape's death was really sad. Also, watching all his memories was really sad. Lupin, Tonnks and Fred's deaths werent so emotional, but I was crying a lot at that point, so it got a bit worst.

I see. I don't think she would have been right.

I've never seen Rathbone's Sherlock but I have seen Jeremy Brett's and he is amazing. My favourite stories are The Solitary Cyclist and The Sign of Four.

That is what I thought when I first saw it. It was shocking.

Yap, it would have been weird. She fits more on Narcissa Malfoy than Bellatrix.

I have seen a few of Brett's too, but I have seen them on spanish and the translation was so bad... I will take a look and get a few on english. Anyway, he was fine. The Solitary Ciclist is cool, the first one I read when I was 12 :aah: My dad gave me an old book about mistery stories and that was the Sherlock one on that book.

Yap, how on earth couldnt we be??

Yap, it would have been weird. She fits more on Narcissa Malfoy than Bellatrix.

I have seen a few of Brett's too, but I have seen them on spanish and the translation was so bad... I will take a look and get a few on english. Anyway, he was fine. The Solitary Ciclist is cool, the first one I read when I was 12 :aah: My dad gave me an old book about mistery stories and that was the Sherlock one on that book.

Yap, how on earth couldnt we be??

I agree.

Most of the Brett episodes are on youtube if you want to watch some. The Solitary Cyclist seems to be one of the most popular stories. (The fight scene in that is so funny.) The first one I ever read was The Speckled Band when I was in high school and now I have all of the stories in one big book. I'm getting through it very slowly. :naughty:

I don't want to see any more spoilers now. I don't mind waiting until the Autumn.

I agree.

Most of the Brett episodes are on youtube if you want to watch some. The Solitary Cyclist seems to be one of the most popular stories. (The fight scene in that is so funny.) The first one I ever read was The Speckled Band when I was in high school and now I have all of the stories in one big book. I'm getting through it very slowly. :naughty:

I don't want to see any more spoilers now. I don't mind waiting until the Autumn.

Really?? Now I have something to do :DDD Yap, The Solitary Ciclist is in tons of mistery stories books, guess its easier to read for kids, so that makes it so popular. Agree, the fight scene is so funny, will love to see it in the show :teehee:. Yap, better to read that book slowly, so you can enjoy more the stories.

Same here. I never watch spoilers but coulnt help it this time :teehee: No more for me.

I still cant believe Amy is gone... :tears:

Really?? Now I have something to do :DDD Yap, The Solitary Ciclist is in tons of mistery stories books, guess its easier to read for kids, so that makes it so popular. Agree, the fight scene is so funny, will love to see it in the show :teehee:. Yap, better to read that book slowly, so you can enjoy more the stories.

Same here. I never watch spoilers but coulnt help it this time :teehee: No more for me.

I still cant believe Amy is gone... :tears:

:naughty: I hope you enjoy them. He was an amazing Sherlock.

I hope there is a decent fight scene in the new episodes. It would be interesting to see.

Her death was a bit of a shock. I thought she was getting better.

:naughty: I hope you enjoy them. He was an amazing Sherlock.

I hope there is a decent fight scene in the new episodes. It would be interesting to see.

Her death was a bit of a shock. I thought she was getting better.

Im pretty sure I will ;)

Same here. There has to be. I hope there will be one on "A scandal in Belgravia", Also, cant wait to see what they do with The Hound.

Yap, same here. It was so sad...

Yap, sorry to say they dont do those kind of things...

Guess she is. Or, at least, she is a bit... I cant understand the way she acts, its her job and she is not gonna die for doing the things she gets paid for...

Well, I cried cause Snape's death was really sad. Also, watching all his memories was really sad. Lupin, Tonnks and Fred's deaths werent so emotional, but I was crying a lot at that point, so it got a bit worst.

It's a pity.. Oh, and the lithuanian guys, that i told ya about, we like "Is there any news about flat?". I dunno, they sicken me :huh:

It looks like... Guess doing her job is her least favourite thing to do...

Yeah, Snape's memories got me a little emotional too, that part where he let his patronum go and that "After all this time?" "Always". Rowling were able to write a better love story in a chapter than Twilight in the whole saga.. :teehee:

It's a pity.. Oh, and the lithuanian guys, that i told ya about, we like "Is there any news about flat?". I dunno, they sicken me :huh:

It looks like... Guess doing her job is her least favourite thing to do...

Yeah, Snape's memories got me a little emotional too, that part where he let his patronum go and that "After all this time?" "Always". Rowling were able to write a better love story in a chapter than Twilight in the whole saga.. :teehee:

Yap, I know. We can still try, but guess its gonna be better the other way... They are sooo stupid! Why dont they try to get a flat instead of asking you to???

I imagine that sometimes your jobs is not your fave thing on the world, but that doesnt mean you dont have to do it just because you dont like it...

The Twilight saga is not so good. The love story is soooooooo tipical... It has nothing new. And, at the end, it all looks so... perfect... Its not real. Also the books are kinda bad. The story is entertaining and easy to read, but its not a big story... Love how Snape has always loved Harry's mum, but hate how stupid Harry looks when he ask Dumbledore "was Snape in love with my mum??" on Charing Cross, it was so obvious...

Yap, I know. We can still try, but guess its gonna be better the other way... They are sooo stupid! Why dont they try to get a flat instead of asking you to???

I imagine that sometimes your jobs is not your fave thing on the world, but that doesnt mean you dont have to do it just because you dont like it...

The Twilight saga is not so good. The love story is soooooooo tipical... It has nothing new. And, at the end, it all looks so... perfect... Its not real. Also the books are kinda bad. The story is entertaining and easy to read, but its not a big story... Love how Snape has always loved Harry's mum, but hate how stupid Harry looks when he ask Dumbledore "was Snape in love with my mum??" on Charing Cross, it was so obvious...

I dunno what to do about that.. I really want them to fix it, so that we don't need to bother. They are studid, ha. It's surprising, how ignorant they are :blink:

Oh, I bet she loves her job - she gets to travel the world, always meeting new people and stuff. I mean, what not to like? But, you see what she's doing..

Thank God I didn't read the twilight, I've had enough from the films. And yeah, they love was missing something to look real. Now Snape's love to Lily :wub2:

Im pretty sure I will ;)

Same here. There has to be. I hope there will be one on "A scandal in Belgravia", Also, cant wait to see what they do with The Hound.

Yap, same here. It was so sad...

:thumb_yello:

I think the fight will be in The Reichenbach Fall. That is the one i'm really looking forward to.

I dunno what to do about that.. I really want them to fix it, so that we don't need to bother. They are studid, ha. It's surprising, how ignorant they are :blink:

Oh, I bet she loves her job - she gets to travel the world, always meeting new people and stuff. I mean, what not to like? But, you see what she's doing..

Thank God I didn't read the twilight, I've had enough from the films. And yeah, they love was missing something to look real. Now Snape's love to Lily :wub2:

You just dont bother about their problems... If you solve all this, dont let them know that. But, in case they solve it (and I have my doubts they will do), try to ask them how they did it... :aah:

I will love to have that kind of job, but Im not so lucky...

Snape and Lily's love story was so beautiful and sad... Also, must say love the relationship between Ron and Hermione.

:thumb_yello:

I think the fight will be in The Reichenbach Fall. That is the one i'm really looking forward to.

Yap, yap, yap. but if t ends like in the boook, it will be so sad...

You just dont bother about their problems... If you solve all this, dont let them know that. But, in case they solve it (and I have my doubts they will do), try to ask them how they did it... :aah:

I will love to have that kind of job, but Im not so lucky...

Snape and Lily's love story was so beautiful and sad... Also, must say love the relationship between Ron and Hermione.

The other lithuanian guy contacted with me today and was like "How do you even get to go to Huelva? I can't remember you being on the list" and since I was offline, there were another message following "Oh, I just saw you are from other uni. So, do you have a flat yet?". UNBELIEVABLE. :sneaky2:

I know! Her job is very good and I'd love to have one like that :naughty:

Aha, Ron and Hermione are so good for each other :wub2:

Hey, tell me about your cook studies :teehee:

The other lithuanian guy contacted with me today and was like "How do you even get to go to Huelva? I can't remember you being on the list" and since I was offline, there were another message following "Oh, I just saw you are from other uni. So, do you have a flat yet?". UNBELIEVABLE. :sneaky2:

I know! Her job is very good and I'd love to have one like that :naughty:

Aha, Ron and Hermione are so good for each other :wub2:

Hey, tell me about your cook studies :teehee:

Those guys are soooo stupid... Just act like if you havent got any messege from them...

Same here. I wouldnt mind to have a job like that...

Yap :wub2:

Well, I cant say too many things as I dont know anything yet. The classes start round the end of September. Its 2 years, so I will be studying again soon. I really need to do something till I find a job, which is pretty hard right now...

I think there will be some tears.

Yap. I will cry a lot for sure :aah:

Those guys are soooo stupid... Just act like if you havent got any messege from them...

Same here. I wouldnt mind to have a job like that...

Yap :wub2:

Well, I cant say too many things as I dont know anything yet. The classes start round the end of September. Its 2 years, so I will be studying again soon. I really need to do something till I find a job, which is pretty hard right now...

I know... My partner warmed me that they are bunch of losers.. :sneaky2:

I asked her whether I have german studies there, but no answer ever since.. ://

I'm so glad for you! Looks like you back to students life, eh? :das:

Me too. :naughty: It can't be helped.

I cried a lot when I read the story, so...

I know... My partner warmed me that they are bunch of losers.. :sneaky2:

I asked her whether I have german studies there, but no answer ever since.. ://

I'm so glad for you! Looks like you back to students life, eh? :das:

Yap, so you know wht you have to do, no??

Seems like she loves her job as much as my doctor. I went there yesterday cause Im getting a teeth and its hurting a lot and she shouted at me. I will ask to change my doctor to another one as soon as I can...

Yap. Im back. I need to have something to do cause Im dyien here at home, without a job or something to study. There are feeling like the worst vacations ever, so long and so bored...

Yap, so you know wht you have to do, no??

Seems like she loves her job as much as my doctor. I went there yesterday cause Im getting a teeth and its hurting a lot and she shouted at me. I will ask to change my doctor to another one as soon as I can...

Yap. Im back. I need to have something to do cause Im dyien here at home, without a job or something to study. There are feeling like the worst vacations ever, so long and so bored...

No, I don't know...

That's horrible, I have when people shout at me, especially when I am right and they are too old to understand that.

Glad you finally getting some action! Yeah, these vacations are like worst ever in deed... This year in general. My grandma died this morning... My mum and dad rushed in as quit as possible, me and my sis will join them later today... And yesterday I wrote to my friend asking how she's doing and she said that her mum died too... Damn that cancer.

No, I don't know...

That's horrible, I have when people shout at me, especially when I am right and they are too old to understand that.

Glad you finally getting some action! Yeah, these vacations are like worst ever in deed... This year in general. My grandma died this morning... My mum and dad rushed in as quit as possible, me and my sis will join them later today... And yesterday I wrote to my friend asking how she's doing and she said that her mum died too... Damn that cancer.

Just dont let them molest you. Act like you never got their messeges or tell them you dont know anything and you will let them know as far as you know, then dont tell anything. This sounds mean, but its gonna be the best for you.

Yap, the worst of all is that I was sick and went to visit the doctor because of that. I didnt do anything wrong...

Oh, sorry to hear that. Really. Im really sad to hear about your grandma, also for your friend's mum. My best wishes and thoughts go for you 2 :huglove:

Just dont let them molest you. Act like you never got their messeges or tell them you dont know anything and you will let them know as far as you know, then dont tell anything. This sounds mean, but its gonna be the best for you.

Yap, the worst of all is that I was sick and went to visit the doctor because of that. I didnt do anything wrong...

Oh, sorry to hear that. Really. Im really sad to hear about your grandma, also for your friend's mum. My best wishes and thoughts go for you 2 :huglove:

Yeah, that's what I do... They are really getting on my nerves.

Just don't mind that... Visit other doctor, I'm sure it will be more helpful.

Thanks hun. Gonna be leaving soon now. I was literally sitting from place to place all day today...

Yeah, that's what I do... They are really getting on my nerves.

Just don't mind that... Visit other doctor, I'm sure it will be more helpful.

Thanks hun. Gonna be leaving soon now. I was literally sitting from place to place all day today...

Better for you, dont tell them anything...

Yap. Im going to the dentist on Monday and I will ask to change my doctor. I just cant stand her...

Hope you and your family are ok, hun :huglove:

I cried when I watched the Brett one. The heartbreak in Watsons face was too much.

I can imagine how he felt like, he has lost his best friend and its so sad...

Better for you, dont tell them anything...

Yap. Im going to the dentist on Monday and I will ask to change my doctor. I just cant stand her...

Hope you and your family are ok, hun :huglove:

I won't tell them anything : ))

Good for you! Hope it will make a difference.

Thank you hun! We will be ok :)