Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I won't tell them anything : ))

Good for you! Hope it will make a difference.

Thank you hun! We will be ok :)

Great! :biggrin2:

I hope so too, but Im worried for my teeth...

Glad to know that :huglove:

It's funny when he comes back. :)

Yap, a lot! I thought they will make those two stories together... It has more sense...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! :biggrin2:

I hope so too, but Im worried for my teeth...

Glad to know that :huglove:

No word for them for some time, maybe they never bother me again!

Don't worry, I'm sure it will all be alright. :naughty:

:huglove:

Btw, what you and Sarah are talking about? :naughty:

No word for them for some time, maybe they never bother me again!

Don't worry, I'm sure it will all be alright. :naughty:

:huglove:

Btw, what you and Sarah are talking about? :naughty:

Hope so!

Yap, Im sure too.

We are talking about Sherlock Holmes. Both the books and the tv show.

Went to the dentist today. I need some kind of x-ray or something like that. Im affraid I will need a surgery...

Hope so!

Yap, Im sure too.

We are talking about Sherlock Holmes. Both the books and the tv show.

Went to the dentist today. I need some kind of x-ray or something like that. Im affraid I will need a surgery...

:teehee:

Oh I see. I still haven't seen nor read it :teehee:

I hope you won't need one. It hurts like hell just drilling them :huh:

Guess what I did today? :teehee: I was talking with my friend that I need a cat and he actually today get me one. So he drives at my house with the little one, my sister starts yelling "what are you thinking? Why didn't you ask mum if this is ok?" but... my mum was surprisingly ok with this kind of surprise. She was watching tv just now with kitty in her lap playing with him. Even my dad is ok with this. So yuppy! :biggrin2:He even said that we have the whole set now - dog, cat and a rat. :teehee: I really needed this :wub2:

:teehee:

Oh I see. I still haven't seen nor read it :teehee:

I hope you won't need one. It hurts like hell just drilling them :huh:

Guess what I did today? :teehee: I was talking with my friend that I need a cat and he actually today get me one. So he drives at my house with the little one, my sister starts yelling "what are you thinking? Why didn't you ask mum if this is ok?" but... my mum was surprisingly ok with this kind of surprise. She was watching tv just now with kitty in her lap playing with him. Even my dad is ok with this. So yuppy! :biggrin2:He even said that we have the whole set now - dog, cat and a rat. :teehee: I really needed this :wub2:

You should. Those are great books.

Yap, Im really worried for this cause I know how much it hurts....

REally??? Thats great!!! Im pretty sure you all need this and is gonna be very good for you. Btw, how did you called the little kitty?

You should. Those are great books.

Yap, Im really worried for this cause I know how much it hurts....

REally??? Thats great!!! Im pretty sure you all need this and is gonna be very good for you. Btw, how did you called the little kitty?

I might look up for them, since I'm few chapters away to finishing "Pope Joan". It's sooooo boring and dull, but I stated to read it because me dad loved the book... :huh:

My fingers crossed that you don't need one... Btw, what did dentist say on Monday?

Yeah, they all seem to enjoy little kitty around. Especially my sis. She was caring him around all day, but he's got a quite personality, bad ass one :teehee: We don't really have a name yet, but my mum keeps calling him Murzius, the closest translation would be the cute form of "dirty", cuz he's white with black spots... But he doesn't react to name yet like Mauris used to...

His faint is so funny. :naughty:

Yap, I had a great laught when I read that part :roftl:

I might look up for them, since I'm few chapters away to finishing "Pope Joan". It's sooooo boring and dull, but I stated to read it because me dad loved the book... :huh:

My fingers crossed that you don't need one... Btw, what did dentist say on Monday?

Yeah, they all seem to enjoy little kitty around. Especially my sis. She was caring him around all day, but he's got a quite personality, bad ass one :teehee: We don't really have a name yet, but my mum keeps calling him Murzius, the closest translation would be the cute form of "dirty", cuz he's white with black spots... But he doesn't react to name yet like Mauris used to...

Great!!! But those are tons of books, so... What is Pope Joan about???

Hope so... Well, dentist told e to have x-ray of my teeth and I have to go again next Monday to get the results.

Im glad that you enjoy that lil kitty. Im pretty sure that someday he will react to his name, but now its too soon. Btw, Murzius sounds funny :aah:

Great!!! But those are tons of books, so... What is Pope Joan about???

Hope so... Well, dentist told e to have x-ray of my teeth and I have to go again next Monday to get the results.

Im glad that you enjoy that lil kitty. Im pretty sure that someday he will react to his name, but now its too soon. Btw, Murzius sounds funny :aah:

It is a book about a woman who lives in the world where woman can have no education, so she dresses as a man and starts living as a priest, then she becames Pope's personal doctor and eventually the Pope.

I hope it will be ok! Let me know how it goes.

I hope so too. He's really naughty one, caný sit still for a moment, well, except when he sleeps. I think he's starting recognise us as his owners - he purps a lot now :teehee: And yeah, Murzius sounds like a joke to me really :aah:

It is a book about a woman who lives in the world where woman can have no education, so she dresses as a man and starts living as a priest, then she becames Pope's personal doctor and eventually the Pope.

I hope it will be ok! Let me know how it goes.

I hope so too. He's really naughty one, caný sit still for a moment, well, except when he sleeps. I think he's starting recognise us as his owners - he purps a lot now :teehee: And yeah, Murzius sounds like a joke to me really :aah:

Oh, doesnt seem like my kind of book. If you also say you didnt liked it, I dont think I will be reading it...

Got the X-ray today. As I had to removed the piercing to get it, I have decided to not wear it again, so no piercing for me (mum said that if I need the surgery, I will have to remove it anyway, so...).

Aww, Im porettu sure he will be the baby of the house for some time. He will love ya all a lot. Btw, read that your mum got a day off, I bet she really needs that, hope she is fine.

Oh, doesnt seem like my kind of book. If you also say you didnt liked it, I dont think I will be reading it...

Got the X-ray today. As I had to removed the piercing to get it, I have decided to not wear it again, so no piercing for me (mum said that if I need the surgery, I will have to remove it anyway, so...).

Aww, Im porettu sure he will be the baby of the house for some time. He will love ya all a lot. Btw, read that your mum got a day off, I bet she really needs that, hope she is fine.

Yeah, I didn't like it al all... But I'm proud of myself that I finished it. Any other time I'd just drop it...

That tongue piercing? You know it's optional - you can wear it or you can wear it not. So what the x-ray said?

He's a little bastards. Totally opposite to Mauris. Always biting, running around like crazy, not listening... He's like closet into his little buble and acting totally unexpectedly.

Btw, I can't get to MFC over my PC, I dunno why, so I have to use my mum's laptop :blink:

Yeah, I didn't like it al all... But I'm proud of myself that I finished it. Any other time I'd just drop it...

That tongue piercing? You know it's optional - you can wear it or you can wear it not. So what the x-ray said?

He's a little bastards. Totally opposite to Mauris. Always biting, running around like crazy, not listening... He's like closet into his little buble and acting totally unexpectedly.

Btw, I can't get to MFC over my PC, I dunno why, so I have to use my mum's laptop :blink:

Hehehe, thats what I do when I dont like books. Right now Im readin the 2 books by Natsuo Kirino that were published on Spain. Love them :teehee:

Yap, but in case of surgery I will have to remove it for 10 days and then, the thing will close and heal, so... Anyway, I need surgery. Dentist can remove the teeth that its already outside, but Im gonna wait a bit cause its half outside, half inside. The other ones will gave tons of problems and need surgery to remove them, but Im also gonna wait cause Im not having problems with them right now and maybe I wont ever have them.

Hahaha, he seems so funny!

Thats pretty weird... Ask the mods, maybe there is a real reason for that.

Btw, Im gonna watch Captain America this Wednesday!

I'm ok thanks. You?

Im ok but need dental surgery to remove some teeth. Im gonna wait cause I dont have any kind of problem with them yet.

It's best to have them removed before they start to cause a problem.

Yap, but in that case I will have to wait for 9 months andsurgery will be round my exams (as Im planing going back to study again). Dentist told me that I can wait a bit more and then go. So Im gonna wait a few months and then get the appoinment.

Hehehe, thats what I do when I dont like books. Right now Im readin the 2 books by Natsuo Kirino that were published on Spain. Love them :teehee:

Yap, but in case of surgery I will have to remove it for 10 days and then, the thing will close and heal, so... Anyway, I need surgery. Dentist can remove the teeth that its already outside, but Im gonna wait a bit cause its half outside, half inside. The other ones will gave tons of problems and need surgery to remove them, but Im also gonna wait cause Im not having problems with them right now and maybe I wont ever have them.

Hahaha, he seems so funny!

Thats pretty weird... Ask the mods, maybe there is a real reason for that.

Btw, Im gonna watch Captain America this Wednesday!

Oh, Japaniese authot? They are always good :wink2:

Oh, so sorry that your need a surgery... But it will make it better :wink2:

Today is the week when that little devil lives with us. Now he knows how to use stairs, so he gonna bother us upstairs :aah:

But it works on my mums pc and on my laptop just not on our home pc...

Captain America? Hope you enjoy it :biggrin2:

Yap, but in that case I will have to wait for 9 months andsurgery will be round my exams (as Im planing going back to study again). Dentist told me that I can wait a bit more and then go. So Im gonna wait a few months and then get the appoinment.

9 months is a ridiculous time to wait. What are you going to study?

If I can't find another job then I will be going back to uni.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Oh, Japaniese authot? They are always good :wink2:

Oh, so sorry that your need a surgery... But it will make it better :wink2:

Today is the week when that little devil lives with us. Now he knows how to use stairs, so he gonna bother us upstairs :aah:

But it works on my mums pc and on my laptop just not on our home pc...

Captain America? Hope you enjoy it :biggrin2:

Yap, and this one writes stories closer to Fight Club and similar than any other thing...

Yap, but I need surgery on the teeth that arte not hurting right now...:aah:

Aww :wub2:

Thats pretty weird... Have you asked the mods??

Same here. Will let ya know if its good or no later :wink2:

9 months is a ridiculous time to wait. What are you going to study?

If I can't find another job then I will be going back to uni.

Yap, my sister has been waiting for her surgery since Christmas... :blink: It seems that we have only 1 dental surgeon for the whole Ciudad Real, and those are tons of cities and small towns! Im gonna study Cooking, to be a Chef on a restaurant.

And what are you gonna study this time?? Hope you can find a job :wink2:

Yap, and this one writes stories closer to Fight Club and similar than any other thing...

Yap, but I need surgery on the teeth that arte not hurting right now...:aah:

Aww :wub2:

Thats pretty weird... Have you asked the mods??

Same here. Will let ya know if its good or no later :wink2:

Really? My sister bought another Palahniuk book called "Choke" and when she finishes it I'll read it. It really sucks that there are only 3 Palahniuk book translated into Lithuanian language and those are really hard to find...

Well, it doesn't hurt now but it might hurt later even more.

No I didn't. I dont think they can help since it works on other PCs...

The trailer didn't look good for me and I don't really know the story, but what do you know -- maybe it's really awesome :biggrin2: