Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Really? My sister bought another Palahniuk book called "Choke" and when she finishes it I'll read it. It really sucks that there are only 3 Palahniuk book translated into Lithuanian language and those are really hard to find...

Well, it doesn't hurt now but it might hurt later even more.

No I didn't. I dont think they can help since it works on other PCs...

The trailer didn't look good for me and I don't really know the story, but what do you know -- maybe it's really awesome :biggrin2:

Yap. I really love the way she writes and how weird those stories are. Well, I guees we have more luck on that, Palahniuk is really famous round here and we can find most of his books translated, but they are so expensive... I guess Im gonna look for them on internet and then, buy the rest on english.

Yap, I know. But I will have to wait like a year to get them remove and the other way, I can wait a bit, get the appoinment, dont ruin my school year by not going to exams because of the surgery and go as an urgent patient.

Oh, its ok this way too. But maybe the site is bloque or something like that on your computer...

I knew a bit of the story. I loved the trailer cause that was what make me see they were gonna tell the story from the beginning of the character and not from the middle, as they did with X-men. Anyway, loved the movie. The IIWW story is a bit apart from the real one, but has a few things in commmon. The actors were great and it has tons of action too.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap. I really love the way she writes and how weird those stories are. Well, I guees we have more luck on that, Palahniuk is really famous round here and we can find most of his books translated, but they are so expensive... I guess Im gonna look for them on internet and then, buy the rest on english.

Yap, I know. But I will have to wait like a year to get them remove and the other way, I can wait a bit, get the appoinment, dont ruin my school year by not going to exams because of the surgery and go as an urgent patient.

Oh, its ok this way too. But maybe the site is bloque or something like that on your computer...

I knew a bit of the story. I loved the trailer cause that was what make me see they were gonna tell the story from the beginning of the character and not from the middle, as they did with X-men. Anyway, loved the movie. The IIWW story is a bit apart from the real one, but has a few things in commmon. The actors were great and it has tons of action too.

You lucky things! Nobody here knows Palahniuk and it sucks! :aah:

You have to wait a year for a surgery?

I dunno, nobody has blocked it as I remember. I don't know how to do it, my sister either :aah:

Ah, that reminded me that I still haven't seen X-men first class. :aah:

You lucky things! Nobody here knows Palahniuk and it sucks! :aah:

You have to wait a year for a surgery?

I dunno, nobody has blocked it as I remember. I don't know how to do it, my sister either :aah:

Ah, that reminded me that I still haven't seen X-men first class. :aah:

Well,, Fight Club was a really successfull movie round here. They just published the book when the movie came to cinemas and, after that, they decided to start publishing the rest of the books.

Yap, the list is so long and we just have 1 dental surgeon for the whole Ciudad Real (both the city and the small places...).

Then, dunno...

Yet?? You must watch it!

Isa, my home PC decided to open MFC for once :aah:

Yay!!!

Yap, my sister has been waiting for her surgery since Christmas... :blink: It seems that we have only 1 dental surgeon for the whole Ciudad Real, and those are tons of cities and small towns! Im gonna study Cooking, to be a Chef on a restaurant.

And what are you gonna study this time?? Hope you can find a job :wink2:

That is just terrible. I only waited 6 weeks for mine. Cooking should be a fun to study.

I will either study English or some more Business.

Well,, Fight Club was a really successfull movie round here. They just published the book when the movie came to cinemas and, after that, they decided to start publishing the rest of the books.

Yap, the list is so long and we just have 1 dental surgeon for the whole Ciudad Real (both the city and the small places...).

Then, dunno...

Yet?? You must watch it!Yay!!!

They published Fight Club book on 2008 here, can you imagine?! :blink: Hopefully, soon they will publish more of his books. See, that's why I hate Lithuania. It's like we live in stone-age or something...

My aunt is a dentist, but that's not the same as dental surgeon.. :huh: Well, at least you know for sure that you will get one!

Yeah, I dunno what's up with this PC. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I will, I will! I'm just waiting for DVD release, so I can download a decent torrent. :wink2:

That is just terrible. I only waited 6 weeks for mine. Cooking should be a fun to study.

I will either study English or some more Business.

Yap. Im even thinking on going to any other place... But it will cost a lot of money and I dont have it right now... Yap, I think so.

Great! I would love to study English someday...

They published Fight Club book on 2008 here, can you imagine?! :blink: Hopefully, soon they will publish more of his books. See, that's why I hate Lithuania. It's like we live in stone-age or something...

My aunt is a dentist, but that's not the same as dental surgeon.. :huh: Well, at least you know for sure that you will get one!

Yeah, I dunno what's up with this PC. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I will, I will! I'm just waiting for DVD release, so I can download a decent torrent. :wink2:

I hate Spain a bit too cause its hard to find some books... The only way to have them is buy them by internet on casadellibro and its pretty expensive that way... So I buy a lot of books on english on a site call Iberlibro.com cause its pretty cheap (even with the shipping), but they are second hand books.

Yap, I have a normal dentist but he cant get my teeth remove...

It happens sometimes, so...

You will love it a lot, Im pretty sure.

I hate Spain a bit too cause its hard to find some books... The only way to have them is buy them by internet on casadellibro and its pretty expensive that way... So I buy a lot of books on english on a site call Iberlibro.com cause its pretty cheap (even with the shipping), but they are second hand books.

Yap, I have a normal dentist but he cant get my teeth remove...

It happens sometimes, so...

You will love it a lot, Im pretty sure.

Well, at least you get english version of books, those are super rare here...

I'm going to my dentist this Thursday to fix mine, hopefully for the last time.

I'm sure I will love it!

Btw, forgot to tell you, but I got your letter few days back! Finally, hahaha :roftl: Thank you! :huglove:

Well, at least you get english version of books, those are super rare here...

I'm going to my dentist this Thursday to fix mine, hopefully for the last time.

I'm sure I will love it!

Btw, forgot to tell you, but I got your letter few days back! Finally, hahaha :roftl: Thank you! :huglove:

Yap, but I have to buy it on english book stores... and by internet.

Hope so too, good luck!

Im sure too :aah:

Really??? Great!!! Must say that even tho I forgot about it cause I was pretty distracted by mum's surgery, I sent ya a letter like a month ago and as you didnt seem to get it.. I sent another one, the same one again :aah:

Yap. Im even thinking on going to any other place... But it will cost a lot of money and I dont have it right now... Yap, I think so.

Great! I would love to study English someday...

Money is always a big issue. They should make some courses free.

I will have to see if I will be able to afford it.

Have you seen the video for Elle Me Dit?

Yap, but I have to buy it on english book stores... and by internet.

Hope so too, good luck!

Im sure too :aah:

Really??? Great!!! Must say that even tho I forgot about it cause I was pretty distracted by mum's surgery, I sent ya a letter like a month ago and as you didnt seem to get it.. I sent another one, the same one again :aah:

That's still something haha :aah:

I hope so too!

You send me one month ago? I didn't got it... That's weird, cuz I seem to always get your letters. Glad you send another one :wink2:

What do you think of Elle me dit video? I absolutely adore it! So cute and funny :wub2:

Money is always a big issue. They should make some courses free.

I will have to see if I will be able to afford it.

Have you seen the video for Elle Me Dit?

Yap, they should. The thing is that if I wait for a year or more, I can get it for free, but Im affraid it will start to hurt...

Oh, hope you can afford it. It will be a shame if you cant study becu the money...

Nope. Im kinda lost lately and I havent seen it yet. Will try to look for it later and let ya know. But, how is it???

That's still something haha :aah:

I hope so too!

You send me one month ago? I didn't got it... That's weird, cuz I seem to always get your letters. Glad you send another one :wink2:

What do you think of Elle me dit video? I absolutely adore it! So cute and funny :wub2:

Yeah. Oh! Will try to go and ask for the bus thing today or tomorrow, ok?? So wait for my email.

Yap, I sent as letter a month ago. I didnt asked if you got it cause I wanted it to be a surprise... Seems it got lost and after a month I decided to write a new one.

I havent seen it yet. Im kinda lost, Mtv is not on tv anymore and I havent got too much time, so... Will try to look for it later on youtube and let ya know :wink2:

Yeah. Oh! Will try to go and ask for the bus thing today or tomorrow, ok?? So wait for my email.

Yap, I sent as letter a month ago. I didnt asked if you got it cause I wanted it to be a surprise... Seems it got lost and after a month I decided to write a new one.

I havent seen it yet. Im kinda lost, Mtv is not on tv anymore and I havent got too much time, so... Will try to look for it later on youtube and let ya know :wink2:

Ok, thanks a lot! My friend is already in Norway for her Erasmus, cuz her school year starts this week. Unbelievable, and I have to wait two months :roftl:

That is weird... Hope it wont happen again :aah:

Ah, too bad you haven't seen it yet. It's on my FB wall, in case :wink2:

Ok, thanks a lot! My friend is already in Norway for her Erasmus, cuz her school year starts this week. Unbelievable, and I have to wait two months :roftl:

That is weird... Hope it wont happen again :aah:

Ah, too bad you haven't seen it yet. It's on my FB wall, in case :wink2:

Ok, I have been there and I will send ya an email later. Btw, maybe me and my sister buy our train tickets now cause its gonna be pretty much the same price by bus or train, but if we wait its gonna be harder to get so cheap train tickets... Well, Norway is not so close to Spain, guess thats normal there...

Same here. Its the first time something like that happens...

I saw it yesterday and I spent the whole day singing the song and all that :wub2:

Ok, I have been there and I will send ya an email later. Btw, maybe me and my sister buy our train tickets now cause its gonna be pretty much the same price by bus or train, but if we wait its gonna be harder to get so cheap train tickets... Well, Norway is not so close to Spain, guess thats normal there...

Same here. Its the first time something like that happens...

I saw it yesterday and I spent the whole day singing the song and all that :wub2:

Ok, really looking forward to meet you guys :teehee: Btw, find out today that school will be picking students from Fara(?) airport in Portugal. Apparantly it;s the closest airport. I haven't even thought on to Portugal :boxed: Anyway, what's done - done :naughty:

Yeah, I guess they do everything differently in there. Guess that's normal, cuz for me st of September is normal :naughty:

Haha, I loved the video :wub2:

Yap, they should. The thing is that if I wait for a year or more, I can get it for free, but Im affraid it will start to hurt...

Oh, hope you can afford it. It will be a shame if you cant study becu the money...

Nope. Im kinda lost lately and I havent seen it yet. Will try to look for it later and let ya know. But, how is it???

I hope you get the chance.

Life isn't great at the moment for me and money has become a really big issue now. It's unlikely I will get to go back.

I didn't like it at all.

Ok, really looking forward to meet you guys :teehee: Btw, find out today that school will be picking students from Fara(?) airport in Portugal. Apparantly it;s the closest airport. I haven't even thought on to Portugal :boxed: Anyway, what's done - done :naughty:

Yeah, I guess they do everything differently in there. Guess that's normal, cuz for me st of September is normal :naughty:

Haha, I loved the video :wub2:

Yap, same here! I will let ya know the whole thing as soon as we get them :wink2: Really?? I didnt even thought about that too :aah:

Well, there the winter is soooooooo cold and dark that maybe they do a "vacation" round those weeks.

Same here :wub2:

I hope you get the chance.

Life isn't great at the moment for me and money has become a really big issue now. It's unlikely I will get to go back.

I didn't like it at all.

Yap, I hope so too, but will have to wait.

Im having the same problem. Luckily, one of my sisters has a few money and she told me that if I have problems she can lend me the money and I can return it to her when I can... Hope you will have the chance :wink2:

I liked the fact that it was funny, but I would love to see Mika there.

Yap, same here! I will let ya know the whole thing as soon as we get them :wink2: Really?? I didnt even thought about that too :aah:

Well, there the winter is soooooooo cold and dark that maybe they do a "vacation" round those weeks.

Same here :wub2:

Ok, looking forward to that :biggrin2: Me too. But maybe I can go back home from that airport :teehee:

Yeah, apparently. Oh, by the way, I wanted to ask do I have to take my own bedding/bedclothes? :boxed: Cuz it's kinda heavy and my luggage weight is limited...

:wub2:

Ok, looking forward to that :biggrin2: Me too. But maybe I can go back home from that airport :teehee:

Yeah, apparently. Oh, by the way, I wanted to ask do I have to take my own bedding/bedclothes? :boxed: Cuz it's kinda heavy and my luggage weight is limited...

:wub2:

Yap, you must take a look at the prices cause I dont think you will get Christmast vacations later than december 22 or 23...

I dont think you should. It pretty common to have the bedclothes on renting flats, even more if they are for students... So, dont get them and in case you need them, you can always buy them here, dont you think??? But I dont think you will need to.

Yap, you must take a look at the prices cause I dont think you will get Christmast vacations later than december 22 or 23...

I dont think you should. It pretty common to have the bedclothes on renting flats, even more if they are for students... So, dont get them and in case you need them, you can always buy them here, dont you think??? But I dont think you will need to.

So I don't know about that yet... Nobody tells us when the semester will be over.

Oh, thank God. I was worried that I have to take my pillow and stuff with me :boxed::roftl:

Btw, are you watching basketball lately? :naughty:

So I don't know about that yet... Nobody tells us when the semester will be over.

Oh, thank God. I was worried that I have to take my pillow and stuff with me :boxed::roftl:

Btw, are you watching basketball lately? :naughty:

Im pretty sure you will know when you go there. But I can tell ya from what I know from high school as uni usually ends round the same day. But, wait, are you coming for a semester or till Christmas??

Yap, dont worry, I dont think you have to :aah:

Nope. The thing is that I have started to have long walks/run at nights so when I get home the match is over... How are Spain and Lithuania doing?

Im pretty sure you will know when you go there. But I can tell ya from what I know from high school as uni usually ends round the same day. But, wait, are you coming for a semester or till Christmas??

Yap, dont worry, I dont think you have to :aah:

Nope. The thing is that I have started to have long walks/run at nights so when I get home the match is over... How are Spain and Lithuania doing?

Well, everyone is telling us that all erasmus are back till Christmas, so I am confused now.

Oh, thank God. Trying to make a list now what to take with me, but I bet no matter what I'll take I will always feel the lack of things/clothes :roftl:

Nah, I'm not really a fan of basketball, but you have to see what is happening in Lithuania these days :shocked: Everyone has gone mad! :shocked:

Yap, I hope so too, but will have to wait.

Im having the same problem. Luckily, one of my sisters has a few money and she told me that if I have problems she can lend me the money and I can return it to her when I can... Hope you will have the chance :wink2:

I liked the fact that it was funny, but I would love to see Mika there.

You're lucky to have nice siblings that will do that for you.

I just thought it was weird. The song is fun but the video is awful.

You've changed your avatar. :shun::naughty: