Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, everyone is telling us that all erasmus are back till Christmas, so I am confused now.

Oh, thank God. Trying to make a list now what to take with me, but I bet no matter what I'll take I will always feel the lack of things/clothes :roftl:

Nah, I'm not really a fan of basketball, but you have to see what is happening in Lithuania these days :shocked: Everyone has gone mad! :shocked:

I supposed its gonna be that way. Dont worry you will know this when you came here.

Yap, its always the same. Soni got all her summer clothes with her to Hong Kong and once she was there, she was missing things... :aah:

Well, I have been watching on tv the Pope's visit last week here on Madrid and... well, I can imagine.

You're lucky to have nice siblings that will do that for you.

I just thought it was weird. The song is fun but the video is awful.

You've changed your avatar. :shun::naughty:

Yap, but its just cause I was gonna do any other thing and she told me "please, can you do cook as you also love it?" :aah:

I found the video funny, but must say that some of the people in there where kinda scary...

You dont like my new guy?? He is pretty sexy too :das: and I think I need new Sherlock...

Yap, but its just cause I was gonna do any other thing and she told me "please, can you do cook as you also love it?" :aah:

I found the video funny, but must say that some of the people in there where kinda scary...

You dont like my new guy?? He is pretty sexy too :das: and I think I need new Sherlock...

I see. :naughty:

That old guy is really scary.

Who is he?

I supposed its gonna be that way. Dont worry you will know this when you came here.

Yap, its always the same. Soni got all her summer clothes with her to Hong Kong and once she was there, she was missing things... :aah:

Well, I have been watching on tv the Pope's visit last week here on Madrid and... well, I can imagine..

I hope so. My international teacher contacted me on Facebook (it was almost 22:30, but yeah, good time for some business :boxed: ) anyway, I have to go to the uni next week to sign some papers....

Yeah, I guess that's always like that :naughty::naughty:

Oh, I heard he visited Spain :biggrin2:

I see. :naughty:

That old guy is really scary.

Who is he?

Yap, she kinda cheated to make me do what she liked the most. I dont mind as I like this a lot too, thats why she offer her money in case I need it.

I read some of the comments left on the video and most of the people where saying that creepy old guy is Mika itself cause he dance like Mika :shocked: Anyway, I dont think so...

He is Johnny Iuzzini. He is half italian, one of the best pastry chefs all over the USA, he is also, the sexiest one. He is on a show I really like, Top Chef Just Desserts.

I hope so. My international teacher contacted me on Facebook (it was almost 22:30, but yeah, good time for some business :boxed: ) anyway, I have to go to the uni next week to sign some papers....

Yeah, I guess that's always like that :naughty::naughty:

Oh, I heard he visited Spain :biggrin2:

So, you have to fly here next week, then go back to Lithuania en then back to Spain???

Seems that maybe Soni is gonna be back. The Hong Kong goberment denied her work visa. The company she has been working to has asked for another person to decided it, so she must wait a bit more, but guess its kinda hard right now to say she is gonna be there...

Yap, we spent tons of money on that while little children are starving in Africa...

Btw, spent the whole morning at emergencies with my dad. He was fixing the door and almost cut one of his fingers... That was bloody scary...

So, you have to fly here next week, then go back to Lithuania en then back to Spain???

Seems that maybe Soni is gonna be back. The Hong Kong goberment denied her work visa. The company she has been working to has asked for another person to decided it, so she must wait a bit more, but guess its kinda hard right now to say she is gonna be there...

Yap, we spent tons of money on that while little children are starving in Africa...

Btw, spent the whole morning at emergencies with my dad. He was fixing the door and almost cut one of his fingers... That was bloody scary...

No, just my uni in Klaipeda :aah: Is just later next week we have to go to Skuodas for my grandma's 30days after death thingie. Gonna be busy week. Then go back to uni for studies. And then Spain.

Oh, so she has to go back? Is it for sure? Hope everything's gonna be alright :thumb_yello:

Well, you know, sometimes we spend the money on the things we really don't need.. well..

Like my dad. Always doing stuffs like that and then gets hurt. Hope your dad is ok :huglove:

No, just my uni in Klaipeda :aah: Is just later next week we have to go to Skuodas for my grandma's 30days after death thingie. Gonna be busy week. Then go back to uni for studies. And then Spain.

Oh, so she has to go back? Is it for sure? Hope everything's gonna be alright :thumb_yello:

Well, you know, sometimes we spend the money on the things we really don't need.. well..

Like my dad. Always doing stuffs like that and then gets hurt. Hope your dad is ok :huglove:

Oh, that makes more sense now :aah: Hope the weeks is gonna past soon, even tho its gonna be busy and hard to deal with... When do you start classes before coming?

Its not sure yet, we must wait a few days more. But it seems like the company is gonna open a new office on Beijing and in case she doesnt got the visa on Hong Kong, they are gonna sign her for Beijing (I cant remember now if in english the name is Beijing or Pekin...).

Yap, but it makes me sick to see them all asking for money every single moment when they decided to spent it on something we didnt need...

Yap, my dad is always that way. Seems like he doesnt understands that sometimes is better to leave it as it is instead of fixing it... Anyway, his hand is all swollen and creepy... It looks like the Micheling guy hand :aah:

how come?

Life just sucks right now. Nothing is going right.

Yap, she kinda cheated to make me do what she liked the most. I dont mind as I like this a lot too, thats why she offer her money in case I need it.

I read some of the comments left on the video and most of the people where saying that creepy old guy is Mika itself cause he dance like Mika :shocked: Anyway, I dont think so...

He is Johnny Iuzzini. He is half italian, one of the best pastry chefs all over the USA, he is also, the sexiest one. He is on a show I really like, Top Chef Just Desserts.

:naughty: She knows what she's doing then.

I don't see any resemblance whatsoever.

I know of that show. It's advertised here a lot.

Aw i'm sad to hear that!:huh: hope you'll be better!:huglove:

Yap, seems so :aah: I wont say no to the money cause in case I need it, its gonna be for study and not for any other thing.

Same here. As I read that I played the video again to see the old guy who is Mika and I was like "does this people have eyes? the old guy is fatter and shorter than Mika" :blink:

I will say you shold watch it cause it always has some sexy chefs, but you can become a diabetic with just an episode :aah:

Oh, that makes more sense now :aah: Hope the weeks is gonna past soon, even tho its gonna be busy and hard to deal with... When do you start classes before coming?

Its not sure yet, we must wait a few days more. But it seems like the company is gonna open a new office on Beijing and in case she doesnt got the visa on Hong Kong, they are gonna sign her for Beijing (I cant remember now if in english the name is Beijing or Pekin...).

Yap, but it makes me sick to see them all asking for money every single moment when they decided to spent it on something we didnt need...

Yap, my dad is always that way. Seems like he doesnt understands that sometimes is better to leave it as it is instead of fixing it... Anyway, his hand is all swollen and creepy... It looks like the Micheling guy hand :aah:

Haha, it does makes sence :aah: Classes starts on September 5th, tho there's not schedule yet.

I hope everything's gonna be ok. If it doen't work, she will come back to Spain, right? And it's Beijing in English, tho we call it Pekin in here :biggrin2:

Yeah I know, same here :aah:

What he was fixing? Thank God he's ok. He must be lucky to get away with only swollen hand :naughty:

Haha, it does makes sence :aah: Classes starts on September 5th, tho there's not schedule yet.

I hope everything's gonna be ok. If it doen't work, she will come back to Spain, right? And it's Beijing in English, tho we call it Pekin in here :biggrin2:

Yeah I know, same here :aah:

What he was fixing? Thank God he's ok. He must be lucky to get away with only swollen hand :naughty:

Wow, thats too soon compare when they start here :aah:

Yap, if it doesnt work she will be back at home. the sad part is that she cant study because of her auditive problems and seems like she cant find a job cause there is no work here... Ah, we call it Pekin too, but I wasnt sure if the english name was Pekin or Beijing :aah:

He was fixing the door. And yeah, thanks God he just got a very ugly cut on his hand...

Hello my ladies :das: Nice to see that the thread is still working.. :naughty:

How is everyone? What's new? :D

Hiya!!!

Yap, the thread is still working, but not cause you came here really often :sneaky2::aah:

Im ok, tho, well, tons of new thing have come into my life... You?

Im pretty great, thanks! And you?? What have I missed?

Love the new song of Meeeks :D

I'm not sure if you have missed anything. (I'm not around much) I think it's just the release of Elle Me Dit.

I like the song but hate the video.

Yap, seems so :aah: I wont say no to the money cause in case I need it, its gonna be for study and not for any other thing.

Same here. As I read that I played the video again to see the old guy who is Mika and I was like "does this people have eyes? the old guy is fatter and shorter than Mika" :blink:

I will say you shold watch it cause it always has some sexy chefs, but you can become a diabetic with just an episode :aah:

I like a focused person.

I would've loved to have seen Mika in it. I think it would be more fun to watch.

I don't have the channel that the series is on which is probably a good thing after that diabetic comment. :naughty: I love cookery programmes.

Yap, if it doesnt work she will be back at home. the sad part is that she cant study because of her auditive problems and seems like she cant find a job cause there is no work here... Ah, we call it Pekin too, but I wasnt sure if the english name was Pekin or Beijing :aah:

He was fixing the door. And yeah, thanks God he just got a very ugly cut on his hand...

Hiya!!!

Yap, the thread is still working, but not cause you came here really often :sneaky2::aah:

Im ok, tho, well, tons of new thing have come into my life... You?

The same here :das:

Wanna share some news? :naughty::wink2:

I'm not sure if you have missed anything. (I'm not around much) I think it's just the release of Elle Me Dit.

I like the song but hate the video.

I like a focused person.

I would've loved to have seen Mika in it. I think it would be more fun to watch.

I don't have the channel that the series is on which is probably a good thing after that diabetic comment. :naughty: I love cookery programmes.

Me too! I wish the video had Mika in it :aah:

Hello my ladies :das: Nice to see that the thread is still working.. :naughty:

How is everyone? What's new? :D

Hey Babs! Haven't see you in here forever :aah: Nice to see you :wub2:

I've been doing quite good, can't really complain, I guess. How you been? :wink2:

I know! That's why it's so starnge for me - gonna study about a month here and then in Spain. It still doesn't sound real to me :aah:

Yeah, that might be a problem for her :huh: But I'm sure she will be alright :wink2:

Isn't it weird that we all call it Pekin and still the one that we use is English one for Beijing :aah:

But you know it's better to get away with scar than loosing a hand or something... *touches wood* *phiu phiu phiu*

I'm getting tired of waiting Pottermore. I have a free time now to play it and I bet then when I'll start going to uni again I'll get my email then :|

What have you been up to recently?

Hmm.. Uni, work, friends.. :D

Aaaand.. Had a great camp with lithuanians.. loooove them :wub2:

And also visited my sis in Turkey :biggrin2:

Hey Babs! Haven't see you in here forever :aah: Nice to see you :wub2:

I've been doing quite good, can't really complain, I guess. How you been? :wink2:

Nice to see you too!! :wub2:

Im doing great! Working.. kinda.. for the uni :naughty: And have a bfriend finally :blush-anim-cl: :naughty:Visited Turkey and had a great time with lithuanians :wub2: