Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a focused person.

I would've loved to have seen Mika in it. I think it would be more fun to watch.

I don't have the channel that the series is on which is probably a good thing after that diabetic comment. :naughty: I love cookery programmes.

Yap, me too. I think Im really focus on what I do, always. But must say its just what I think... :D

Yap, Im pretty sure about that. Even if he was dress as some other person, it would have been funnier.

I love them too. Im really addicted to Jamie Oliver shows and love both Top Chef and Top Chef Just Desserts. But there isnt any channel that plays those shows so Im getting them from internet XDD

The same here :das:

Wanna share some news? :naughty::wink2:

Nothing as interesting as I think your news will be. Who is the special guy???

My news are quite simple: mum had a surgery cause she was in danger to have ovaries and utero cancer so I have been taking care of her; a friend's bestfriend started to "stalk" me to hurt one of my sisters so decided to left that person out of my live for ever and my friend decided to do the same to me; one of my sisters move to Hong Kong, Im gonna met Indre on October :wink2: dad almost looses a finger the other day while fixing the door.

I know! That's why it's so starnge for me - gonna study about a month here and then in Spain. It still doesn't sound real to me :aah:

Yeah, that might be a problem for her :huh: But I'm sure she will be alright :wink2:

Isn't it weird that we all call it Pekin and still the one that we use is English one for Beijing :aah:

But you know it's better to get away with scar than loosing a hand or something... *touches wood* *phiu phiu phiu*

I'm getting tired of waiting Pottermore. I have a free time now to play it and I bet then when I'll start going to uni again I'll get my email then :|

Imagine how weird this will be to your friend, the one on Norway. She/he has already started class and then back to uni on Lithuania... Is like "Im gonna have class for the whole year, no vacations" :aah:

Im pretty sure too, but its kinda weird right now... Im a bit worried for her.

Yap, I think so too. Why do we have to call it Beijing when we all use Pekin?

Waaaaaaaay better. Sometimes I dont understand him, cause he is not on this side, it seems that he would prefer to loose a hand.

I just got my welcome email today!!!

Btw, have been reading "Choke" by Palahniuk. Loved it a lot.

Yap, me too. I think Im really focus on what I do, always. But must say its just what I think... :D

Yap, Im pretty sure about that. Even if he was dress as some other person, it would have been funnier.

I love them too. Im really addicted to Jamie Oliver shows and love both Top Chef and Top Chef Just Desserts. But there isnt any channel that plays those shows so Im getting them from internet XDD

I wish I was more that. I might actually get somewhere in life if I was.

I'm not sure about that.

I don't have enough of an interest to watch it over the Internet. I like Masterchef.

Btw. I thought you might be interested.

:thumb_yello:

I wish I was more that. I might actually get somewhere in life if I was.

I'm not sure about that.

I don't have enough of an interest to watch it over the Internet. I like Masterchef.

Btw. I thought you might be interested.

:thumb_yello:

Well, everyone is how it is, you know?? There are things you can always change from yourself. Maybe you can try to focus on things a bit more, but it will take some time... :wink2:

I havent seen Masterchef. There are tons of things I will love to watch, but its impossible to have enought time...

Sherlock!!!:mf_lustslow: Great, thanks a lot!! :huglove:

Nice to see you too!! :wub2:

Im doing great! Working.. kinda.. for the uni :naughty: And have a bfriend finally :blush-anim-cl: :naughty:Visited Turkey and had a great time with lithuanians :wub2:

:huglove:

Glad to hear you ok. And lots of travels hehe :naughty: Is your bfriend lithuanian? :das:

Imagine how weird this will be to your friend, the one on Norway. She/he has already started class and then back to uni on Lithuania... Is like "Im gonna have class for the whole year, no vacations" :aah:

Waaaaaaaay better. Sometimes I dont understand him, cause he is not on this side, it seems that he would prefer to loose a hand.

Yeah, that's probably gonna be weird for her :aah: But as I know, she is planning on staying the whole year, but who knows :naughty:

It all be alright, it's probably her fate. I read somewhere that rejection, in anyway, means that you are moving wrong direction :wink2:

Just like my dad. I don't get him most of the time too...

Sp jealous. Uuurh. Where's mine? I read that people who get emails are from day 1 and day 2. I found my quilt on day 3, so I hope I don't have to wait a week more :boxed:

I don't have a job anymore.

Aaaaw I'm sorry to hear that :(

Nothing as interesting as I think your news will be. Who is the special guy???

My news are quite simple: mum had a surgery cause she was in danger to have ovaries and utero cancer so I have been taking care of her; a friend's bestfriend started to "stalk" me to hurt one of my sisters so decided to left that person out of my live for ever and my friend decided to do the same to me; one of my sisters move to Hong Kong, Im gonna met Indre on October dad almost looses a finger the other day while fixing the door.

Imagine how weird this will be to your friend, the one on Norway. She/he has already started class and then back to uni on Lithuania... Is like "Im gonna have class for the whole year, no vacations"

:naughty: His name is Emils and we're togehter already for a month and 1 week :biggrin2:

Oh, Im so sorry for that! Is she fine now?

And what the plans for your bday? :das:

:huglove:

Glad to hear you ok. And lots of travels hehe :naughty: Is your bfriend lithuanian? :das:

hehe no:naughty: He is latvian :thumb_yello: His name is Emils. I might post a pic later.. probably :fisch: Haven't posted any yet on the internet.

But those lithuanians were so cute and nice. Felt for Ramunas and Lukas :naughty:

Yeah, that's probably gonna be weird for her :aah: But as I know, she is planning on staying the whole year, but who knows :naughty

It all be alright, it's probably her fate. I read somewhere that rejection, in anyway, means that you are moving wrong direction :wink2:

Just like my dad. I don't get him most of the time too...

Sp jealous. Uuurh. Where's mine? I read that people who get emails are from day 1 and day 2. I found my quilt on day 3, so I hope I don't have to wait a week more :boxed

The whole year?? Cool! Btw, my mum told me to ask you if you are gonna come to Puertollano cause she wants to know if you are coming home, to plan something good :aah: Too soon for that, I guess.

Yap, Im pretty sure about that, but I dont want her to suffer in any way, thats why Im worried right now. She seems so happy there...

Yap, dads are kinda silly sometimes...

I got the quill on day 1, so maybe you still have to wait a bit more. Anyway, it isnt what I expected...

Aaaaw I'm sorry to hear that :(

:naughty: His name is Emils and we're togehter already for a month and 1 week :biggrin2:

Oh, Im so sorry for that! Is she fine now?

And what the plans for your bday? :das:

hehe no:naughty: He is latvian :thumb_yello: His name is Emils. I might post a pic later.. probably :fisch: Haven't posted any yet on the internet.

But those lithuanians were so cute and nice. Felt for Ramunas and Lukas :naughty:

Aww, thats so cute :wub2: Hope everything will be fine for you both.

Yap, she is fine. She recovered pretty soon and she hasnt been taking too much care of the whole thing, she is really strong.

Not too much as I have lost some friends again. Will spent the day with my parents and my sister. Enjoy the time with them and invite them to some tapas at a bar. Will invite a friend any other day to a beer.

The whole year?? Cool! Btw, my mum told me to ask you if you are gonna come to Puertollano cause she wants to know if you are coming home, to plan something good :aah: Too soon for that, I guess.

Yap, Im pretty sure about that, but I dont want her to suffer in any way, thats why Im worried right now. She seems so happy there...

I got the quill on day 1, so maybe you still have to wait a bit more. Anyway, it isnt what I expected...

Aww, thats so cute :wub2: Hope everything will be fine for you both.

Yap, she is fine. She recovered pretty soon and she hasnt been taking too much care of the whole thing, she is really strong.

Not too much as I have lost some friends again. Will spent the day with my parents and my sister. Enjoy the time with them and invite them to some tapas at a bar. Will invite a friend any other day to a beer.

Thank you so much :huglove:

Nice to hear that she is feeling better:thumb_yello:

sometimes small parties are even better :)

Thank you so much :huglove:

Nice to hear that she is feeling better:thumb_yello:

sometimes small parties are even better :)

I have seen the email you sent me, you are soooooooooooooo cute :wub2:

Yap, same here. We were really scare of the whole thing at first and she wasnt sure about having the whole surgery. but now everything is fine.

Yap, btw, you are invited to my party :aah: so if you wanna come we will go partying together :aah:

You might post pic later :das: Congrats! :teehee:

So when you planning on going to Lithuania again? I'm gonna meet Isa this year, it would be lovely to meet ya too! :huglove:

Yeah, cool for her, but it's kinda sad that I might not see her the whole year :sad: I really really wanna visit Puertolano, hopefully I will :biggrin2: Maybe I'll pop up one weekend hehe :roftl:

I understand you... All the bets for her. She will find the way :wink2:

Yup, that is true...

Oh, you got on day 1? Well, I'm still waiting my welcome letter :biggrin2: You are disappointed with it?

I have seen the email you sent me, you are soooooooooooooo cute :wub2:

Yap, same here. We were really scare of the whole thing at first and she wasnt sure about having the whole surgery. but now everything is fine.

Yap, btw, you are invited to my party :aah: so if you wanna come we will go partying together :aah:

thaank you :blush-anim-cl::huglove: And also thank you for the nice words!! And I wish you find a nice guy for you too ;)

Yes, I would love to visit and party together with you, but you know that it is a bit impossible :(

You might post pic later :das: Congrats! :teehee:

So when you planning on going to Lithuania again? I'm gonna meet Isa this year, it would be lovely to meet ya too! :huglove:

Im gonna pm you ;)

Im not sure. But I would like to do it this year, couse want to meet you too and Isa is going there?? Or you' re going to Spain? oh.. because of the studies? ;)

Im gonna pm you ;)

Im not sure. But I would like to do it this year, couse want to meet you too and Isa is going there?? Or you' re going to Spain? oh.. because of the studies? ;)

Looking forward to see that lucky guy :teehee::das:

Yeah, I'm going to Spain for my Erasmus, so I have exactly one month left in Lithuania. I'm pretty scary about it :naughty:

Yeah, cool for her, but it's kinda sad that I might not see her the whole year :sad I really really wanna visit Puertolano, hopefully I will :biggrin2: Maybe I'll pop up one weekend hehe :roftl:

I understand you... All the bets for her. She will find the way :wink2:

Yup, that is true...

Oh, you got on day 1? Well, I'm still waiting my welcome letter :biggrin2: You are disappointed with it?

Well, you will always had the cance to see her again on summer :wink2: Let me know, I can help you to get cheap train tickets, but you have to plan it with some time cause they get off really soon.

I hope so, will let ya know. Btw, she asked for you today :aah:

Im sure you will have to wait, but hope you weont have to wait too much... Well, its not what I thought. It has like... some pics for each chapter of the book and you have to look for things and all that, but I have the feeling like I dunno how to do some things...

thaank you :blush-anim-cl::huglove: And also thank you for the nice words!! And I wish you find a nice guy for you too ;)

Yes, I would love to visit and party together with you, but you know that it is a bit impossible :(

Im gonna pm you ;)

You're welcome! And thanks! But it seems kinmda impossible round here. Everytime I met a nice guy, someone who hates me and knows him gets in the middle and ruins everything...

Yap, moneu issues. Hopefully someday we will have the chance...

Looking forward to see that lucky guy :teehee::das:

Yeah, I'm going to Spain for my Erasmus, so I have exactly one month left in Lithuania. I'm pretty scary about it :naughty:

Got the pics? :das:

wow, you must be also really excited! It will be awesome, Im sure :biggrin2:

Well, you will always had the cance to see her again on summer :wink2: Let me know, I can help you to get cheap train tickets, but you have to plan it with some time cause they get off really soon.

Im sure you will have to wait, but hope you weont have to wait too much... Well, its not what I thought. It has like... some pics for each chapter of the book and you have to look for things and all that, but I have the feeling like I dunno how to do some things...

You're welcome! And thanks! But it seems kinmda impossible round here. Everytime I met a nice guy, someone who hates me and knows him gets in the middle and ruins everything...

Yap, moneu issues. Hopefully someday we will have the chance...

You never know.. if it will be the right person, also your friend won't bother:wink2:

I most definetelly want to see your family and Puertolano, so you betcha I will need those tickets :teehee:

Aww, she asked for me :teehee: Say Hi to her :wink2:

Well, still no email. I read that you need to look for objects and stuff, but I bet everything else is/will be at it's best :wub2:

I was out all day so I just saw the pics. You two look perfect together :wub2: So happy for you!

I really hope so :teehee::biggrin2:

You never know.. if it will be the right person, also your friend won't bother:wink2:

Yap, I dont know. But as it seems like I dont have many riends and everybody hates me round here...

I most definetelly want to see your family and Puertolano, so you betcha I will need those tickets :teehee:

Aww, she asked for me :teehee: Say Hi to her :wink2:

Well, still no email. I read that you need to look for objects and stuff, but I bet everything else is/will be at it's best :wub2:

So, you dont wanna see me??? Let me know when you will love to come and I send ya the link (if you get them 2 months before travel you can get a 60% discount, which is really interesting).

She says Hi! and that she hopes you will love Spain.

Yap, my problem is that I suck at potions... :aah: I still dont understand why Im on Ravenclaw...

Well, everyone is how it is, you know?? There are things you can always change from yourself. Maybe you can try to focus on things a bit more, but it will take some time... :wink2:

I havent seen Masterchef. There are tons of things I will love to watch, but its impossible to have enought time...

Sherlock!!!:mf_lustslow: Great, thanks a lot!! :huglove:

For me it will take forever. :naughty:

It is the only cookery show I will watch all the way through.

It's so great to see some new clips. I think it will air next year.

So, you dont wanna see me??? Let me know when you will love to come and I send ya the link (if you get them 2 months before travel you can get a 60% discount, which is really interesting).

She says Hi! and that she hopes you will love Spain.

Yap, my problem is that I suck at potions... :aah: I still dont understand why Im on Ravenclaw...

Of course I do :teehee: I can't wait to see you :teehee: As soon as possible, I think. I emailed the school asking if someone gonna greet us at the airport, you know, like a peer-student or something, but no answer. Guess they ignore me :blink:

Awww, she is so sweet :huglove:

Aah, I read quite a bit complains about potions. You didn't wanna be in Rawenclaw?