Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

For me it will take forever. :naughty:

It is the only cookery show I will watch all the way through.

It's so great to see some new clips. I think it will air next year.

Well, just thing that even the smallest step, is the biggest for you :wink2:

Oh, I cant say that cause I love a lot those shows and Im so addicted that once I start to watch one, I cant stop... :aah:

Thats what I have read on internet, that the show will be air by the begining of 2012...

Of course I do :teehee: I can't wait to see you :teehee: As soon as possible, I think. I emailed the school asking if someone gonna greet us at the airport, you know, like a peer-student or something, but no answer. Guess they ignore me :blink:

Awww, she is so sweet :huglove:

Aah, I read quite a bit complains about potions. You didn't wanna be in Rawenclaw?

Yap, same here!!! Well, maybe they just need to ask someother person about that...

Yap, I know. I miss her a lot.

Its not that. But Im supposed to be there cause Im smart, but seems Im not smart enought to do a potion...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just thing that even the smallest step, is the biggest for you :wink2:

Oh, I cant say that cause I love a lot those shows and Im so addicted that once I start to watch one, I cant stop... :aah:

Thats what I have read on internet, that the show will be air by the begining of 2012...

I'm sure there will be an opportunity in the near future.

:naughty: I'm like that with big shows.

It's the longest wait ever.

Yap, same here!!! Well, maybe they just need to ask someother person about that...

Yap, I know. I miss her a lot.

Its not that. But Im supposed to be there cause Im smart, but seems Im not smart enought to do a potion...

I dunno, no answer still. Found some students who gonna come on Seville same day we do, so maybe we will collaborate on this one.

Aww, I imagine that! :huglove:

I don't think that's how it works :teehee: What's the sorting test was about?

Yap, I dont know. But as it seems like I dont have many riends and everybody hates me round here...

So, you dont wanna see me??? Let me know when you will love to come and I send ya the link (if you get them 2 months before travel you can get a 60% discount, which is really interesting).

She says Hi! and that she hopes you will love Spain.

Yap, my problem is that I suck at potions... :aah: I still dont understand why Im on Ravenclaw...

wtf.. why should they hate you? Are they dumb?:aah::blink:

I dunno, no answer still. Found some students who gonna come on Seville same day we do, so maybe we will collaborate on this one.

hey :) wgen excatly are you leaving for Spain? ;)

I'm sure there will be an opportunity in the near future.

:naughty: I'm like that with big shows.

It's the longest wait ever.

Yap, Im sure too.

Same here. Is like if I became an addicted :aah:

Yes, and I feel like I need to watch it right now! Miss Sherlock...

Well, you can help each others then :wink2:

The sorting was a test and you have to answer random questions like "do you prefer right or left?" and things like that :aah:

wtf.. why should they hate you? Are they dumb?:aah::blink:

hey :) wgen excatly are you leaving for Spain? ;)

Yap, they must be :aah:

Yap, Im sure too.

Same here. Is like if I became an addicted :aah:

Yes, and I feel like I need to watch it right now! Miss Sherlock...

The sorting was a test and you have to answer random questions like "do you prefer right or left?" and things like that :aah:

Yap, they must be :aah:

So, what are the plans for today? :D

What did they do? :(

My grandma is not taking her medicines and we have to do whatever you can imagine to make her to take them... Dad got angry with me without no reason, he yelled at me and make my mum and my sister stayed at home instead of letting them come with me have a an ice cream....

:naughty: Still watching Fringe?

Has it been released on dvd over there?

I finish the show :aah: Saw the whole 4 seasons in less than a month :blush-anim-cl: So I started Gossip Girl and then, Top Chef Just Desserts :aah:

Yap, it has been released even tho it hasnt been on tv yet... :blink:

My grandma is not taking her medicines and we have to do whatever you can imagine to make her to take them... Dad got angry with me without no reason, he yelled at me and make my mum and my sister stayed at home instead of letting them come with me have a an ice cream....

I finish the show :aah: Saw the whole 4 seasons in less than a month :blush-anim-cl: So I started Gossip Girl and then, Top Chef Just Desserts :aah:

Aaaw I don't like your dad:aah: Why is he doing something like that..That really sucks. :(

First of all - happy birthday again, hun! How was your day yesterday? :huglove:

Yeah, I know and that sounds great! There will be some Lithuanian guys (not the same one, that always keep asking us about the flat) and also guy from France and one from Turkey... They all are coming earlier than us and apparently are willing to help us. I really hope that's how it will be :biggrin2:

Questions like that? Haha. It's gonna get really hard for me to be sorted into Slytherin :roftl:

:aah:

You're lucky then.

Did you have a good birthday?

Aaaw I don't like your dad:aah: Why is he doing something like that..That really sucks. :(

I dont know. And I dont really care anymore, you know?? Havent spoke to him since that and Im not gonna do till he apollogize for what he has done...

First of all - happy birthday again, hun! How was your day yesterday? :huglove:

Yeah, I know and that sounds great! There will be some Lithuanian guys (not the same one, that always keep asking us about the flat) and also guy from France and one from Turkey... They all are coming earlier than us and apparently are willing to help us. I really hope that's how it will be :biggrin2:

Questions like that? Haha. It's gonna get really hard for me to be sorted into Slytherin :roftl:

Thanks again, hun!!! My day was pretty weird, not as good as I would love to...

Thats great!! Cause I was gonna tell you "maybe you can ask those latvian/lithuanian girls who are flying a week before you do with the flat thingie". Cause maybe when you go they already have a place to stay and you can stay there for a few days and things like that :wink2:

Well, who knows???

Btw, how went that thing about your grandma and the uni stuff??

:aah:

You're lucky then.

Did you have a good birthday?

Well, kinda. I have been watching tons of tv stuff cause I have tons of free time and I hate it. Im dying to get to class again... Ans the Sherlock dvds are soooooooo expensive...

Not really. My dad got angry with me and I dont know why...

I dont know. And I dont really care anymore, you know?? Havent spoke to him since that and Im not gonna do till he apollogize for what he has done...

Thats great!! Cause I was gonna tell you "maybe you can ask those latvian/lithuanian girls who are flying a week before you do with the flat thingie". Cause maybe when you go they already have a place to stay and you can stay there for a few days and things like that :wink2:

Well, who knows???

Well, kinda. I have been watching tons of tv stuff cause I have tons of free time and I hate it. Im dying to get to class again... Ans the Sherlock dvds are soooooooo expensive...

Yeah, you are doing the best in this situation.

tho, my dad wouldnt apoligize.. never:aah:

Early :aah: from around 8 in the morning till 11. And yes, we'll be in airport, waiting for our flight to London :biggrin2:

That' s so cool :D Have you ever been in a plane?

Well, who knows???

Oh, what happened?

Well, as far as I know, there are no other girls coming from Lithuania, which sucks. Only guys :huh: But hope they will help us with the flat and everything, cuz they seem friendly.

The grandma thingie went well, tho it was awful day. Ant the uni.. I dunno, the international teacher all the time was like "You do realise you are going to a southern country, where a lot of people are not talking english and you might feel lost most of the time.." and blah blah blah. It's like she was trying to talk me out this.

Yeah, you are doing the best in this situation.

tho, my dad wouldnt apoligize.. never:aah:

That' s so cool :D Have you ever been in a plane?

Yap, mine wont do ever too, but Im pretty sure he will need to talk to me before I do, and when he does, I will tell him to apologize or nothing... Anyway, he is acting like nothing happened, but something happened and I dont want to talk to him.

Oh, what happened?

Well, as far as I know, there are no other girls coming from Lithuania, which sucks. Only guys :huh: But hope they will help us with the flat and everything, cuz they seem friendly.

The grandma thingie went well, tho it was awful day. Ant the uni.. I dunno, the international teacher all the time was like "You do realise you are going to a southern country, where a lot of people are not talking english and you might feel lost most of the time.." and blah blah blah. It's like she was trying to talk me out this.

My dad got really angry with me and we didnt do any of the things I have planned. He made me wanted to cry all day long...

Well, dont worry for that, if the guys seems friendly, you ask and lets see what happens (hope nothing bad).

She is a witch, you know??? Even tho its true that most of the spanish people cant talk english, its not true that you are gonna feel lost and all that. You are going to a bilanguage uni, so I bet there are tons of people who can talk english, even tho its just a bit. Just try to not ask for help to old people. Btw, was watching the basket yesterday and the guys from tv said that when our national song was being played all the lithuanians were on silence cause you think we are nice people and, as far as I can tell, we are :huglove:

My dad got really angry with me and we didnt do any of the things I have planned. He made me wanted to cry all day long...

Well, dont worry for that, if the guys seems friendly, you ask and lets see what happens (hope nothing bad).

She is a witch, you know??? Even tho its true that most of the spanish people cant talk english, its not true that you are gonna feel lost and all that. You are going to a bilanguage uni, so I bet there are tons of people who can talk english, even tho its just a bit. Just try to not ask for help to old people. Btw, was watching the basket yesterday and the guys from tv said that when our national song was being played all the lithuanians were on silence cause you think we are nice people and, as far as I can tell, we are :huglove:

Aw, that's bad that you had to be sad on your bday :huglove: Hope that make him him bad too, just a bit at least.

Yeah, they are going there first, so if they get a flat, they might look one for us too :wink2:

I dunno, she must a really hate me that instead of encouraging me she tries to talk me out of it. I do realise that it might be hard at first, but I won't be alone, so it'll get better.

Aw, that's bad that you had to be sad on your bday :huglove: Hope that make him him bad too, just a bit at least.

Yeah, they are going there first, so if they get a flat, they might look one for us too :wink2:

I dunno, she must a really hate me that instead of encouraging me she tries to talk me out of it. I do realise that it might be hard at first, but I won't be alone, so it'll get better.

I havent talk to him since that. And wont do till he apologizes, I dont think he will do, but Im pretty sure he will need something from me before I do need something from him first, so he will have to :devil:

Yap, Im pretty sure that if uni gives a list with avaliable flats for rent, they will find one soon. Also, they can tell you if its gonna be better to stay a night on Sevilla or getting train/bus to Huelva the day you fly to Spain.

I dont like her. Im pretty sure this is gonna be like when you went to Turkey, you know?? There are people who can talk english and people who cant, nice people and rude people, they are everywhere and we cant do anything for that. Let me know if you need a dictionary or a spànish/english book cause I have seen a few cheap ones this morning and I dont mind to buy one for you :wink2:

I havent talk to him since that. And wont do till he apologizes, I dont think he will do, but Im pretty sure he will need something from me before I do need something from him first, so he will have to :devil:

Yap, Im pretty sure that if uni gives a list with avaliable flats for rent, they will find one soon. Also, they can tell you if its gonna be better to stay a night on Sevilla or getting train/bus to Huelva the day you fly to Spain.

I dont like her. Im pretty sure this is gonna be like when you went to Turkey, you know?? There are people who can talk english and people who cant, nice people and rude people, they are everywhere and we cant do anything for that. Let me know if you need a dictionary or a spànish/english book cause I have seen a few cheap ones this morning and I dont mind to buy one for you :wink2:

I'm sure it will all be alright eventually. Btw, is he still doing tattoos?

Yeah yeah, that's why it's good to know someone who will be there earlier :naughty: For all the info like that. One french guy said that he ordered a youth hostel in Seville and gonna ride from Huelva the first days. He was like "It's only hour away, so why not?" :naughty:

I don't like her either. Yaya, I bet most of the people my age can understand english and there will be a lot of Erasmus students (more than 100 at the moment) and I heard spannish people are friendly, so I am not afraid of communicating with the youth :wink2: Sure, I bet I gotta learn some phrases that might be useful going shopping or at train/bus station...

I know how you feel and it really sucks. I've ordered two new dvd's because life is so boring. They're really cheap here now.

That's a shame. I hope everything is ok now.

I'm sure it will all be alright eventually. Btw, is he still doing tattoos?

Yeah yeah, that's why it's good to know someone who will be there earlier :naughty: For all the info like that. One french guy said that he ordered a youth hostel in Seville and gonna ride from Huelva the first days. He was like "It's only hour away, so why not?" :naughty:

I don't like her either. Yaya, I bet most of the people my age can understand english and there will be a lot of Erasmus students (more than 100 at the moment) and I heard spannish people are friendly, so I am not afraid of communicating with the youth :wink2: Sure, I bet I gotta learn some phrases that might be useful going shopping or at train/bus station...

Nope. Because of the crisis people stop coming to the studio ad he had to close...

Yap, Sevilla and Huelva are really close, so I dont see any problem with that.

Yap, but thats something that happens everywhere. Right now, seems like we have realised that english is pretty important and you can find more people who understand and can talk a bit right now than some years ago. Then I will try to get you one :wink2:

Btw, have been watching the train tickets and me and my sis have to get back home on saturday, October 8th. So, the train from Huelva its at 14 but then on Sevilla we must wait till 19 or so. I thought maybe we can change the hours and go earlier to Sevilla and spent the day there if you want to come and see a lil bit :wink2:

I know how you feel and it really sucks. I've ordered two new dvd's because life is so boring. They're really cheap here now.

That's a shame. I hope everything is ok now.

You know?? Dvd's are so expensive here that I spent the whole day downloading things to not get bored... Life seems so long and time pass by sooooooooooo slow...

Well, it is. Kinda. I havent speak to him since that. But Im not feeling sad.