Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

You know?? Dvd's are so expensive here that I spent the whole day downloading things to not get bored... Life seems so long and time pass by sooooooooooo slow...

Well, it is. Kinda. I havent speak to him since that. But Im not feeling sad.

About having too much spare time. They can be expensive here too so I tend to get mine off Amazon. I'm running out of storage space for them. :naughty:

I hope you're on speaking terms soon.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About having too much spare time. They can be expensive here too so I tend to get mine off Amazon. I'm running out of storage space for them. :naughty:

I hope you're on speaking terms soon.

Yap, I always do the same, but even off Amazon, they are pretty expensive round here... I have the same problem with books :aah:

Well, he hasnt apologize yet but I was feeling so weird that I kinda speak to him again...

Nope. Because of the crisis people stop coming to the studio ad he had to close...

Yap, Sevilla and Huelva are really close, so I dont see any problem with that.

Yap, but thats something that happens everywhere. Right now, seems like we have realised that english is pretty important and you can find more people who understand and can talk a bit right now than some years ago. Then I will try to get you one :wink2:

Btw, have been watching the train tickets and me and my sis have to get back home on saturday, October 8th. So, the train from Huelva its at 14 but then on Sevilla we must wait till 19 or so. I thought maybe we can change the hours and go earlier to Sevilla and spent the day there if you want to come and see a lil bit :wink2:

Oh, that's too bad. Not even for hobby? :teehee:

Ok, so I guess we can order a hostel in Seville than :aah: I'm glad that more and more people at least try to speak english. Met new erasmus students in our uni (4 turks and 1 belgium). All I can say that it was impossible to understand those turkish guys.

Oh, that would be lovely :wink2:

Btw, remember that list of flats I send ya? So emailed like 20 of them and only 3 replayed. One was "Oh sorry, for 10 months only" or "Sorry, girls only". And the 3rd one was ok with everything, even send a photos of flat (It has everything - internet, dishes, beddings, washing machine) and I said that we interested and stuff, but he keeps advertising it. Should I be worry that he is not interested? But he would have said so in a first play, right?

Oh, that's too bad. Not even for hobby? :teehee:

Ok, so I guess we can order a hostel in Seville than :aah: I'm glad that more and more people at least try to speak english. Met new erasmus students in our uni (4 turks and 1 belgium). All I can say that it was impossible to understand those turkish guys.

Oh, that would be lovely :wink2:

Btw, remember that list of flats I send ya? So emailed like 20 of them and only 3 replayed. One was "Oh sorry, for 10 months only" or "Sorry, girls only". And the 3rd one was ok with everything, even send a photos of flat (It has everything - internet, dishes, beddings, washing machine) and I said that we interested and stuff, but he keeps advertising it. Should I be worry that he is not interested? But he would have said so in a first play, right?

Yap, not even for hobby. Also, mum got sick and he didnt had time to take care of her and open the studio, so guess it kinda helped...

Yap, better. That place I told ya about its pretty cheap and pretty good. But let me know where you are gonna stay (in case I go back to Sevilla someday and that place its better). Well, sometimes its hard. I must tell you that its gonna be a bit hard to understand people from Huelva talking english because of the accent, but you will find it cute :wub2:

Great! Btw, did I told ya we arrive there on October 6th round 18:30??

Well, send that guy an email again saying that you are interested on the flat and if he is interested on having you two there or not. Maybe he is trying to look for some other people and it wont worth to wait :wink2: Sorry to hear the other ones doesnt "have a place".

Yap, mine wont do ever too, but Im pretty sure he will need to talk to me before I do, and when he does, I will tell him to apologize or nothing... Anyway, he is acting like nothing happened, but something happened and I dont want to talk to him.

My dad got really angry with me and we didnt do any of the things I have planned. He made me wanted to cry all day long...

Well, dont worry for that, if the guys seems friendly, you ask and lets see what happens (hope nothing bad).

She is a witch, you know??? Even tho its true that most of the spanish people cant talk english, its not true that you are gonna feel lost and all that. You are going to a bilanguage uni, so I bet there are tons of people who can talk english, even tho its just a bit. Just try to not ask for help to old people. Btw, was watching the basket yesterday and the guys from tv said that when our national song was being played all the lithuanians were on silence cause you think we are nice people and, as far as I can tell, we are :huglove:

Hello everyone :)

so.. did he apoligize?:wink2:

So.. did he

Yap, not even for hobby. Also, mum got sick and he didnt had time to take care of her and open the studio, so guess it kinda helped...

Yap, better. That place I told ya about its pretty cheap and pretty good. But let me know where you are gonna stay (in case I go back to Sevilla someday and that place its better). Well, sometimes its hard. I must tell you that its gonna be a bit hard to understand people from Huelva talking english because of the accent, but you will find it cute :wub2:

Great! Btw, did I told ya we arrive there on October 6th round 18:30??

Well, send that guy an email again saying that you are interested on the flat and if he is interested on having you two there or not. Maybe he is trying to look for some other people and it wont worth to wait :wink2: Sorry to hear the other ones doesnt "have a place".

So sad. Well, maybe one day :wink2:

Well, this guy from France is going to stay at some kind of Youth Hostel and he said it's really cheap. Or maybe these ltihuanian guys that are coming on 20th, we like "If we get a flat and you need a place to stay, you are welcome". I think it's because so far I'm the only girl that goes from Lithuania :boxed::roftl:

I imagine how funny the spanish accent might sound at first, but i bet I'll get use to it. You haven't heard how funny turkish accent sounds :roftl:

Yeah, October 6th sounds great :wink2: We will arrange it till then millions of time :teehee:

I emailed him with exact same text two days ago and no answer :boxed: Would you think it'll be rude to write again?

I just, like literally just, read that Dark Angel, the fellow MFCer that was banned from here, well, she just died :boxed: I'm still like.. shaking...

So sad. Well, maybe one day :wink2:

Well, this guy from France is going to stay at some kind of Youth Hostel and he said it's really cheap. Or maybe these ltihuanian guys that are coming on 20th, we like "If we get a flat and you need a place to stay, you are welcome". I think it's because so far I'm the only girl that goes from Lithuania :boxed::roftl:

I imagine how funny the spanish accent might sound at first, but i bet I'll get use to it. You haven't heard how funny turkish accent sounds :roftl:

Yeah, October 6th sounds great :wink2: We will arrange it till then millions of time :teehee:

I emailed him with exact same text two days ago and no answer :boxed: Would you think it'll be rude to write again?

I just, like literally just, read that Dark Angel, the fellow MFCer that was banned from here, well, she just died :boxed: I'm still like.. shaking...

Yap, who knows?? Anyway, he had the studio open for 10 years, and that was cool.

Yap, dont worry about that. Im pretty sure it will be fine and if people offers their place to stay for a few days, then take their word.

Yap, the thing is that we have some funny and different accents round here. I will try to show you a video later so you can understand what I saying.

Great! Hope you are gonna be there :wink2: Cant wait :wub2:

Well, I dont think you are gonna be rude. Just tell him that you dont wanna be rude but you really need to know if he is interested or not cause if he is not, you can contact some other people.

What??? Thats really... shocking and sad :tears: Im not sure if I have ever talked to her cause I cant remember anyone round here. What happened to her??

Yap, who knows?? Anyway, he had the studio open for 10 years, and that was cool.

Yap, dont worry about that. Im pretty sure it will be fine and if people offers their place to stay for a few days, then take their word.

Yap, the thing is that we have some funny and different accents round here. I will try to show you a video later so you can understand what I saying.

Great! Hope you are gonna be there :wink2: Cant wait :wub2:

Well, I dont think you are gonna be rude. Just tell him that you dont wanna be rude but you really need to know if he is interested or not cause if he is not, you can contact some other people.

What??? Thats really... shocking and sad :tears: Im not sure if I have ever talked to her cause I cant remember anyone round here. What happened to her??

Well, hopefully soon you'll open it again :wink2: I bet it was really awesome and, you know, I had a little hope to see how actual tattoos are done, but.. :teehee:

Yeah, I guess it's gonna be ok :teehee: I hope they get their flat since then :teehee:

Ok, can't wait to hear it :roftl: I'm assure I'll understand it :wink2:

Hopefully. They gave us a very little money (1900euro for the whole time), so I hope I will be able to travel around a bit :teehee:

Ok, gonna send him another email :thumb_yello:

I know, that was so shocking for me. I didn't really communicated with her either, but I sure respected her for being such a hardcore fan. I heard she had health problems, she was suffering from epilepsy. So sad :sad:

Well, hopefully soon you'll open it again :wink2: I bet it was really awesome and, you know, I had a little hope to see how actual tattoos are done, but.. :teehee:

Yeah, I guess it's gonna be ok :teehee: I hope they get their flat since then :teehee:

Ok, can't wait to hear it :roftl: I'm assure I'll understand it :wink2:

Hopefully. They gave us a very little money (1900euro for the whole time), so I hope I will be able to travel around a bit :teehee:

Ok, gonna send him another email :thumb_yello:

I know, that was so shocking for me. I didn't really communicated with her either, but I sure respected her for being such a hardcore fan. I heard she had health problems, she was suffering from epilepsy. So sad :sad:

I cant say that for sure. Dad is having some back problems and he is getting some test to see what really happens, so... We must wait. You can always go to any other place.

Im pretty sure they can get it by that time, cause if you have got a list, maybe its easier.

The guy cooking is from Cádiz (close to Huelva, so he has that accent): ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKllIwW1PjA

Well, as I told you, if you wanna travel around you can get high discounts buying your train tickets 2 months earlier.

Let me know what he says.

You know what??? I remember her! I talked to her a bit long time ago. Then she never replyed to me anomore and I was kinda worried but thought she didnt had time... Im really sad to know what happened to her...

Edited by Isa

I cant say that for sure. Dad is having some back problems and he is getting some test to see what really happens, so... We must wait. You can always go to any other place.

Im pretty sure they can get it by that time, cause if you have got a list, maybe its easier.

The guy cooking is from Cádiz (close to Huelva, so he has that accent): ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKllIwW1PjA

Well, as I told you, if you wanna travel around you can get high discounts buying your train tickets 2 months earlier.

Let me know what he says.

You know what??? I remember her! I talked to her a bit long time ago. Then she never replyed to me anomore and I was kinda worried but thought she didnt had time... Im really sad to know what happened to her...

Oh, well... :roftl:

I hope so. But so far. people from the university doesn't seem so friendly and helpful :aah:

Ok, I'll check it. My sister is studying now and she wants silence.

Yeah, I guess. But I feel like all that money still is very very little :boxed:

No answer yet. I'll let you know.

I chatted with her once or twice, but she was well known here, and it was really shocking..

Pottermore really sucks! I'm so disappointed. And what the hell i with those potions? When I practise - it's all perfect, but when I have to do it for reall, it's like I stir, but they don't count it, it's like "You missed a step, sorry.. blah blah blah". :sneaky2:

Yap, I always do the same, but even off Amazon, they are pretty expensive round here... I have the same problem with books :aah:

Well, he hasnt apologize yet but I was feeling so weird that I kinda speak to him again...

It's a shame you have to miss out because of money. Some of these stores really do overcharge.

I found out while I was at a party last night. I was so shocked. She was a lovely girl.

Oh, well... :roftl:

I hope so. But so far. people from the university doesn't seem so friendly and helpful :aah:

Ok, I'll check it. My sister is studying now and she wants silence.

Yeah, I guess. But I feel like all that money still is very very little :boxed:

No answer yet. I'll let you know.

I chatted with her once or twice, but she was well known here, and it was really shocking..

Pottermore really sucks! I'm so disappointed. And what the hell i with those potions? When I practise - it's all perfect, but when I have to do it for reall, it's like I stir, but they don't count it, it's like "You missed a step, sorry.. blah blah blah". :sneaky2:

Yap, guess they think that is your uni the one who must help you...

She will have a great laught with that video too :aah:

My sister Soni had to spent 3 months on Seville for her practises some years ago and she just got 1000€ for everything. It was a bit less than she needed, but it really helped.

Too bad. Hope he will say yes.

Yap, she was a really nice girl. I didnt got to met her really well, but...

I told ya, and hate to say that...

It's a shame you have to miss out because of money. Some of these stores really do overcharge.

I found out while I was at a party last night. I was so shocked. She was a lovely girl.

Yap, but I download some of that stuff and then, if I get the chance, I buy it.

Yap, guess they think that is your uni the one who must help you...

She will have a great laught with that video too :aah:

My sister Soni had to spent 3 months on Seville for her practises some years ago and she just got 1000€ for everything. It was a bit less than she needed, but it really helped.

Too bad. Hope he will say yes.

Yap, she was a really nice girl. I didnt got to met her really well, but...

I told ya, and hate to say that...

My uni thinks that Huelva's uni should take care of things. I'm confused :boxed:

I'll restart the pc soon and check the video then, cuz now it has no sound.

I guess the amount of money is never enough :roftl: I already feel bad taking money from my parent and I don't have a job :boxed:

No answer yet... I guess he really hates me now :aah:

Hope she's in peace now.

They need to fix it and really really update it :aah:

My uni thinks that Huelva's uni should take care of things. I'm confused :boxed:

I'll restart the pc soon and check the video then, cuz now it has no sound.

I guess the amount of money is never enough :roftl: I already feel bad taking money from my parent and I don't have a job :boxed:

No answer yet... I guess he really hates me now :aah:

Hope she's in peace now.

They need to fix it and really really update it :aah:

These kind of things happen a lot. More than it should...

What??? Weird :S

Yap, I could say same here, but I pay for my own studies and they just pay for the food. So, as I do most of the cooking, I dont think its too bad, dont you??

If he hates you its cause he is stupid...

Same here, Im pretty sure she is.

Yap, maybe after adding some other things, it will get better...

I don't think it's sinking in for me. I don't have any words right now.

Yeah, same here. I was sitting there literally speechless for a moment when I read about it. Really, didn't see that one coming.

How you been doing? :)

These kind of things happen a lot. More than it should...

What??? Weird :S

Yap, I could say same here, but I pay for my own studies and they just pay for the food. So, as I do most of the cooking, I dont think its too bad, dont you??

If he hates you its cause he is stupid...

Same here, Im pretty sure she is.

Yap, maybe after adding some other things, it will get better...

Too bad it does....

I know right? :boxed: But I watched the video. But did I miss the english part of what? By the way, one guy, who's already in Huelva was like "the local people over here don't know what letter S is. Apparently, they live in Epana, not Espana" :aah: I found that really funny :roftl:

Yeah, I guess your situation is better than mine cuz they pay for my studies. I don't get it, I finished my year with grades 9s and 10s, but uni won't give me sponsorship for that... :boxed:

No answer from him... Really, even tho his name is Jesus, he doesn't act like one :sneaky2:

I don't think it's sinking in for me. I don't have any words right now.

That's so illegal. :naughty:

I know, but the only way to get to read/watch/listen to everything i like is being millionaire. And right now, Im not...

Too bad it does....

I know right? :boxed: But I watched the video. But did I miss the english part of what? By the way, one guy, who's already in Huelva was like "the local people over here don't know what letter S is. Apparently, they live in Epana, not Espana" :aah: I found that really funny :roftl:

Yeah, I guess your situation is better than mine cuz they pay for my studies. I don't get it, I finished my year with grades 9s and 10s, but uni won't give me sponsorship for that... :boxed:

No answer from him... Really, even tho his name is Jesus, he doesn't act like one :sneaky2:

Yap, I know...

You didnt miss the english part of anything. The guy says he can talk english but once he does you can notice he cant :aah: Yap, thats part of the accent. I must say I suffer from that a bit too. Is not that they dont know what S is, is just that they have that lovely accent and the pronunce most of the S like C...

Thats weird. My sister Soni got all 9s and 10s on high school and gobernment offer to pay for her entire career. Dont need to say she never went to uni, so... But, cant you ask for sponsoship to the gobernment?? I have done and the gave me a bit of money to pay my studies.

Guess he is not interested. Try to email someone else whose flat you like. Try to do it on spanish and english just in case they cant talk english :wink2: Ask me if you need help, ok?

Yap, I know...

You didnt miss the english part of anything. The guy says he can talk english but once he does you can notice he cant :aah: Yap, thats part of the accent. I must say I suffer from that a bit too. Is not that they dont know what S is, is just that they have that lovely accent and the pronunce most of the S like C...

Thats weird. My sister Soni got all 9s and 10s on high school and gobernment offer to pay for her entire career. Dont need to say she never went to uni, so... But, cant you ask for sponsoship to the gobernment?? I have done and the gave me a bit of money to pay my studies.

Guess he is not interested. Try to email someone else whose flat you like. Try to do it on spanish and english just in case they cant talk english :wink2: Ask me if you need help, ok?

Yeah...

That's weird you guys :aah: Do you also say Epana? :roftl: I'm gonna die there :roftl::roftl:

Our governmental only gives money to themselves to buy new cars for politicians :boxed: One more disadvantage in living in Lithuania...

We have an international Erasmus student in Huelva thread on Facebook, so I will my try my luck there :biggrin2:

Yeah...

That's weird you guys :aah: Do you also say Epana? :roftl: I'm gonna die there :roftl::roftl:

Our governmental only gives money to themselves to buy new cars for politicians :boxed: One more disadvantage in living in Lithuania...

We have an international Erasmus student in Huelva thread on Facebook, so I will my try my luck there :biggrin2:

You know what???? I had said this to my mum and my sister Cris and I notice we also say Epaña :aah: Its pretty weird, but we are having a gret laught at the moment :aah:

Yap, ours does that too, but somehow they manage to give a bit of money to student who need it... o_O'

Try, try :das:

Btw, I have met a girl from Huelva who studies on Seville and she said that, if we spend the day there, she will love to met us for a while. I was gonna take a look at the train hours for that day, so in case you want, to let ya know them (the prize is round 16€). She also sent me a list of things you must do, see, visit. Gonna sent it later :wink2:

You know what???? I had said this to my mum and my sister Cris and I notice we also say Epaña :aah: Its pretty weird, but we are having a gret laught at the moment :aah:

Yap, ours does that too, but somehow they manage to give a bit of money to student who need it... o_O'

Try, try :das:

Btw, I have met a girl from Huelva who studies on Seville and she said that, if we spend the day there, she will love to met us for a while. I was gonna take a look at the train hours for that day, so in case you want, to let ya know them (the prize is round 16€). She also sent me a list of things you must do, see, visit. Gonna sent it later :wink2:

Seriously? :roftl: You all say so? What I got myself into :aah: I won't understand anything :aah: Glad this made you all laugh :aah:

I'm moving to Epana then :aah:

Ok, I tried. One girl wrote wanting to be my room mate, but she doesn't have a flat either and the other wrote because she is also English language student and we actually had a great talk and she seems really nice and sweet. But yeah, nothing yet... :huh:

Oh, sweet :teehee: The more the merrier :biggrin2: Btw, I was looking on my email box the email that your send me while ago with all those spanish letters and basic word, but I can't find it. Maybe you still have it?

Seriously? :roftl: You all say so? What I got myself into :aah: I won't understand anything :aah: Glad this made you all laugh :aah:

I'm moving to Epana then :aah:

Ok, I tried. One girl wrote wanting to be my room mate, but she doesn't have a flat either and the other wrote because she is also English language student and we actually had a great talk and she seems really nice and sweet. But yeah, nothing yet... :huh:

Oh, sweet :teehee: The more the merrier :biggrin2: Btw, I was looking on my email box the email that your send me while ago with all those spanish letters and basic word, but I can't find it. Maybe you still have it?

Yap, its more a south thing round here. Dont worry, you will get along with it soon. Just ask people to talk slowly and they will pronunce everything fine.

Yeah, Epaña!

Oh. Yap, its cool that some people wants to live with you, but you need someone with a flat. Once they have it, just think about the best.

Great! Then, I will send ya the hours of the trains and will let her know the time we arrive on Seville and if she wants to met us for a while. And yes, I still have them. Will also send them later.

Yap, its more a south thing round here. Dont worry, you will get along with it soon. Just ask people to talk slowly and they will pronunce everything fine.

Yeah, Epaña!

Oh. Yap, its cool that some people wants to live with you, but you need someone with a flat. Once they have it, just think about the best.

Great! Then, I will send ya the hours of the trains and will let her know the time we arrive on Seville and if she wants to met us for a while. And yes, I still have them. Will also send them later.

I hope so. After getting like 3 answers in Spanish today, I'm really worry that I will be soooo looost :aah:

Haha :aah:

I know, it's cool, but I hope to get a flat! I remeber Hungarian people from that project in Turkey and they were... weird. I hope if I live with this guy, he's gonna be, well.. ok :aah:

Ok, looking forward :wink2: