Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I hope so. After getting like 3 answers in Spanish today, I'm really worry that I will be soooo looost :aah:

Haha :aah:

I know, it's cool, but I hope to get a flat! I remeber Hungarian people from that project in Turkey and they were... weird. I hope if I live with this guy, he's gonna be, well.. ok :aah:

Ok, looking forward :wink2:

Nah, dont worry. People usually thinks that, but I can say that if you ask us to talk slowly, we will do it. Also, it doesnt really matter if we are gonna talk to you on english or spanish ;)

Yap, but you know, not all the people is the same. Maybe this guy is cool. If he is not and you end up living with him, just dont spend too much time with him ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, dont worry. People usually thinks that, but I can say that if you ask us to talk slowly, we will do it. Also, it doesnt really matter if we are gonna talk to you on english or spanish ;)

Yap, but you know, not all the people is the same. Maybe this guy is cool. If he is not and you end up living with him, just dont spend too much time with him ;)

Ok, I guess it will be ok then :teehee:

Well, he send the pictures of the flat. It looks great, has like 4 rooms with single beds and one room with double bed, washing machine ans stuff. Iwonde if he still want us there :aah: Hope he will be better than those hungarian guys I knew. Tho I only knew girls and they were, well... weird :aah:

Ok, I guess it will be ok then :teehee:

Well, he send the pictures of the flat. It looks great, has like 4 rooms with single beds and one room with double bed, washing machine ans stuff. Iwonde if he still want us there :aah: Hope he will be better than those hungarian guys I knew. Tho I only knew girls and they were, well... weird :aah:

Great!

If you like it, tell him to wait till you go there and watch the home alive. Unless you really want to have a place to live from the very first day :wink2: If he is weird... Well, you will have some other people living there. Just tell how you want things to be done at home and nothing more. Btw, Im really a weird person, hope you wont mind that :aah:

Great!

If you like it, tell him to wait till you go there and watch the home alive. Unless you really want to have a place to live from the very first day :wink2: If he is weird... Well, you will have some other people living there. Just tell how you want things to be done at home and nothing more. Btw, Im really a weird person, hope you wont mind that :aah:

I like it and asked if he still wants to live with us, but guess he has to chat wtžith original owners first. (It's just what I've been telling to myself since he didn't wrote back)

You're not weird, I hope :aah::roftl:

Yeah, same here. I was sitting there literally speechless for a moment when I read about it. Really, didn't see that one coming.

How you been doing? :)

I've been ok. A bit bored. You?

I know, but the only way to get to read/watch/listen to everything i like is being millionaire. And right now, Im not...

Fair enough. I wish I could stop myself buying so much. I'm astonished at how big my dvd collection is.

I saw Third Star btw. Very sad film.

I like it and asked if he still wants to live with us, but guess he has to chat wtžith original owners first. (It's just what I've been telling to myself since he didn't wrote back)

You're not weird, I hope :aah::roftl:

Who knows? Maybe its that :wink2: Dont worry. Im pretty sure that if he sent ya the pics, its cause he is still interested ;)

Well, Im kinda, you know??? Im one of those poeple who finds easy to talk to someone round places like this but once you met me in person I kinda change cause I start to feel a bit ashamed :aah:

I've been ok. A bit bored. You?

Fair enough. I wish I could stop myself buying so much. I'm astonished at how big my dvd collection is.

I saw Third Star btw. Very sad film.

You can always sell them if you get really huge money issues.

I wanna see that one so badly! But there is no way I can get it...

Who knows? Maybe its that :wink2: Dont worry. Im pretty sure that if he sent ya the pics, its cause he is still interested ;)

Well, Im kinda, you know??? Im one of those poeple who finds easy to talk to someone round places like this but once you met me in person I kinda change cause I start to feel a bit ashamed :aah:

I dunno, maybe... Or maybe they found someone else... My partner found a dude that looks for apartments, but he also needs to payed, but if this is the only way, then... :huh:

But that's normal. I bet everyone feels like that :wink2:

I dunno, maybe... Or maybe they found someone else... My partner found a dude that looks for apartments, but he also needs to payed, but if this is the only way, then... :huh:

But that's normal. I bet everyone feels like that :wink2:

I cant say anything for him, but ask if you feel like he may be looking for someone else :wink2: And no, dont go to that guy, Im pretty sure you will find something without his help.

Yap, but I kinda feel that way with people I have really known for tons of years :aah:

I'm ok too. And bored too... Since I don't go to uni yet, I'm just spending days watching tv series and films... :)

I'm doing exactly the same thing while job hunting.

You can always sell them if you get really huge money issues.

I wanna see that one so badly! But there is no way I can get it...

I suppose so but I don't like getting rid of stuff. :naughty:

Even I had trouble getting a copy. The factory that some of the dvds were in was burnt down during the riots so I didn't mine. Luckily there were two copies in the shop.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I'm doing exactly the same thing while job hunting.

I suppose so but I don't like getting rid of stuff. :naughty:

Even I had trouble getting a copy. The factory that some of the dvds were in was burnt down during the riots so I didn't mine. Luckily there were two copies in the shop.

Yap, it happens the same to me. My parents have told me too many times to get rid of all those books I have never read or I have read just once, but I cant seem to find the way :aah:

Ouch! I heard about those problems with the dvds. Too bad that happen cause it affected tons of people, not only famous ones...

Yap, it happens the same to me. My parents have told me too many times to get rid of all those books I have never read or I have read just once, but I cant seem to find the way :aah:

Ouch! I heard about those problems with the dvds. Too bad that happen cause it affected tons of people, not only famous ones...

They will get read eventually so you can't get rid of them.

There are some very inconsiderate people in this country.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

They will get read eventually so you can't get rid of them.

There are some very inconsiderate people in this country.

Well, I must say I have one or two that Im pretty sure I wont ever read. Those are from the ones you must read for high school and they were so bored.... I left them by the middle, there was no way I could finish them...

Yap, there are a few of those ones round here too...

Well, I must say I have one or two that Im pretty sure I wont ever read. Those are from the ones you must read for high school and they were so bored.... I left them by the middle, there was no way I could finish them...

Yap, there are a few of those ones round here too...

Books in high school are always boring and pointless. I think I only read one decent book while I was studying.

We're still paying for it here.

Books in high school are always boring and pointless. I think I only read one decent book while I was studying.

We're still paying for it here.

I have read a few good ones, like Charlie and the chocolate factory and a few spanish classic (and Im not talking about Don Quijote de la Mancha) and I loved them, but I cant stand Robinson Crusoe (dunno why) and a few more...

We will always pay for our "lovely" ones...

I have read a few good ones, like Charlie and the chocolate factory and a few spanish classic (and Im not talking about Don Quijote de la Mancha) and I loved them, but I cant stand Robinson Crusoe (dunno why) and a few more...

We will always pay for our "lovely" ones...

I read A Kestrel for a Knave, The Speckled Band and Macbeth. I only liked the first one at the time.

It's the way it goes.

I read A Kestrel for a Knave, The Speckled Band and Macbeth. I only liked the first one at the time.

It's the way it goes.

I have never read any of those. Remember I had Romeo and Juliet and decided to take the other book we can pick cause that one seemed so bored :aah:

Yap, sadly.

Btw, how is job hunting going?

I cant say anything for him, but ask if you feel like he may be looking for someone else :wink2: And no, dont go to that guy, Im pretty sure you will find something without his help.

Yap, but I kinda feel that way with people I have really known for tons of years :aah:

Still no answer from him... And from others. Ehhh... :boxed: Why don't go to that guy?

I know what you mean :aah:

Still no answer from him... And from others. Ehhh... :boxed: Why don't go to that guy?

I know what you mean :aah:

No answer??? Oh... Ask him again, tell you are interested and you want to know if he is interested too.

Well, I think its kinda stupid to get someones help and pay for it, if you can try by your own first... Btw, how much would you have to pay if you ask for his help??

Yap :blush-anim-cl:

Btw, how have you been??? I start class next week, on Thursday (will have to go on Wednesday to get my schelude (or whatever that word is write :aah:). I go to class on the mornings again, it gonna feel kinda weird for me :aah:

No answer??? Oh... Ask him again, tell you are interested and you want to know if he is interested too.

Well, I think its kinda stupid to get someones help and pay for it, if you can try by your own first... Btw, how much would you have to pay if you ask for his help??

Yap :blush-anim-cl:

Btw, how have you been??? I start class next week, on Thursday (will have to go on Wednesday to get my schelude (or whatever that word is write :aah:). I go to class on the mornings again, it gonna feel kinda weird for me :aah:

I dunno, it's weird. Maybe we'll have to wait till we are there to find a place to stay. And that guy wants 70euro but after he find the place for us. If he doesn't find anything, we won't pay him.

I've been busy these couple of days. I had couple things to do in Klaipeda, buy some stuffs, to pack my luggage (it's nearly done) and things like that.

Oh, so glad for you! Hope the schedule won't be ****ed up, like ours here :roftl: And ya, getting up in the morning is always hard :aah:

Oh... How is job hunting going? Any luck?

It's going ok. I think I would take anything at the moment.

Are you having a good week?

I have never read any of those. Remember I had Romeo and Juliet and decided to take the other book we can pick cause that one seemed so bored :aah:

Yap, sadly.

Btw, how is job hunting going?

I thought Romeo and Juliet was supposed to be interesting.

The job hunt is going ok. How has it been for you?

I dunno, it's weird. Maybe we'll have to wait till we are there to find a place to stay. And that guy wants 70euro but after he find the place for us. If he doesn't find anything, we won't pay him.

I've been busy these couple of days. I had couple things to do in Klaipeda, buy some stuffs, to pack my luggage (it's nearly done) and things like that.

Oh, so glad for you! Hope the schedule won't be ****ed up, like ours here :roftl: And ya, getting up in the morning is always hard :aah:

Well, 70€ doesnt seem so expensive... But try to get an appoinment to see thos two flats you liked, in case you still can :wink2: Btw, you will be in Spain by next week!

Oh, hope you have solve all that by now :wink2:

Well, Im not sure but we will have to go to class the whole morning, so I wont have too many problems (apart from the fact that class starts at 8:45 and bus gets there at that same time, so I will be always 5 minutes late :aah:)

It's going ok. I think I would take anything at the moment.

Are you having a good week?

I thought Romeo and Juliet was supposed to be interesting.

The job hunt is going ok. How has it been for you?

I thought so too, but compare to the opther one I had (one called "La verdad sobre el caso Savolta") which was about a crime...

Bad. Not just because its impossible to find a job in Spain right now, also cause it seems like everytime our gobernment is having money issues, the stop to give money to the same people, to the ones who decided to use their time helping the ones who really need it...

I thought so too, but compare to the opther one I had (one called "La verdad sobre el caso Savolta") which was about a crime...

Bad. Not just because its impossible to find a job in Spain right now, also cause it seems like everytime our gobernment is having money issues, the stop to give money to the same people, to the ones who decided to use their time helping the ones who really need it...

My sister loves the story but to be honest it doesn't interest me. I think I would've picked the crime one too. :naughty:

It sounds like it's happening to quite a few countries. It's slightly worrying.

My sister loves the story but to be honest it doesn't interest me. I think I would've picked the crime one too. :naughty:

It sounds like it's happening to quite a few countries. It's slightly worrying.

Yap, I picked the crime one cause Romeo & Juliet seemed really boring compared to that. And I had always think that I got the best one cause I love the crime book :teehee:

Yap, its getting really worrying cause those people really need help and there is no way the rest of us can give it to them if there is no money to help them...